- Text Size +

The wood of the study floor no longer felt cold after being held there for so long, pinned down by the slow burning pressure nearing the weight of my goddess wife's body in its entirety. This was her idea of a spanking; so slow and so cruel. Every detail of the print at the bottom of her work flat made its mark on my cheek, and any other exposed flesh of mine revealed from this frilly maid uniform. The most protected part of me feeling the least amount of pain was my chastised member in its plastic prison. As aware as I am that this is a punishment, my dick painfully begs to rise at the sight and weight of my wife's awesome glory.

These were my mornings in chastity, further reprimanded for my wrongdoings with these glacially crushing spankings; this, while she read me off my tasks for the day; cooking, cleaning, pampering, errands, clients... The slow crushing was near unbearable just halfway through these morning huddles of ours.

"Now, let's see what I have planned for you today, my little subby hubby," Natalie sung as I held back painful tears.

It's been far too long since my freedom from chastity. I needed something. Being under her rule primarily calls for me to stand to attention down there between my legs, so these months of sexual tension were hell. "Goddess..." I started sheepishly, tight in my voice from the crushing pain.

"What, subby?" her tone was irritated.

"It's just... it's been so long since I've had any release. I know that punishing me is truly pleasurable for you, and take so much pride in being your ever-so-deserving punching bag-"

She grew impatient, twisting her foot that covered my body, "Spit it out, sissy."

"I-I want to bring you to orgasm!" I begged, "Please. Let me take my time with it and really allow you to enjoy it," she's been quick in her masturbation (with me as her toy) lately. "I'm your sub, goddess! A huge part of this conditioning you've blessed me with is YOUR pleasure! I-I may not be able to cum with you... b-but I don't care so long as I can give you the sensation you're so deserving of! Please? I need some sort of sexual satiation."

Natalie thought for a moment. I think she enjoyed how much I begged to bring her to climax, without my chastity freedom-- the act being my "release." "Sure," she finally answereď, "we can do that. But I'm renting you out to Rachel for free today, then," pushing me further from my goal of a thousand dollars to Heather for release.

I grimaced at my further captivity, but accepted it like a good husband, "Yes, goddess. Thank you." I began kissing her foot as it released me from my pinning to thr floor, and didn't stop kissing until we reached her desk.

Natalie sat at her office chair as I remained beneath the desk. She granted me some height, just enough that my face was parallel to her pubic region beneath the desk. I slid her panties off from beneath her khaki skirt, thanking her the entire time for giving me the much-craved opportunity to pleasure her in worship. She'd been so rightfully angry at me lately, so her masturbation with me was rough and quick.

She lifted her smooth, voluptuous thighs, allowing my arms to slide beneath them, grab the back of the chair, and get pinned by her captive-creating weight. Tears welled up at her strong musk that I felt so blessed to be surrounded by. I only hoped more, "Thank you, goddess,"s would make that clear.

And those tears fell once I realized how painful this passionate oral service made my trapped, chastised member-- blood begged to be pumped, giving my balls that choking blue tinge Natalie loved to summon. When my flat tongue so slowly lapped at her holy pussy, I wept, and shrunk with my weeping; my tongue not leaving her womanhood for a second as my shrinking honed me in on her clit, but also pinned me between her heavenly thighs.

"So," Natalie started, pressing my face deeper into her, "today, Rachel needs her lawn mowed, floors scrubbed, bathrooms detailed... catch up her dishes and laundry while you're there too, m'kay sissy?"

"Yes... goddess..." I let out between laps of my tongue.

"Ashley has you at 11:30," Natalie started.

"But she had me yesterday, goddess," I stated, not complaining but possibly correcting.

Natalie used two fingers to push me harder and silence me. Her thighs gave a squeeze, keeping me from any breath, "Don't question me, subby," how stupid I felt speaking up, "Her husband hasn't touched her in years. She needs your attention, regularly," my "attention" being sexual servitude. "You don't mind being goddess' little whore, do you?"

"Of course not, goddess," I answered, truly wishing to be Natalie's only whore to keep for herself.

"Good boy," she complimented.

Out of a sexual instinct, I began thrusting my locked up dick into her-- my body begging for it to be touched. The desperation added to Natalie's arousal, as evident of the ambrosiac discharge that dripped from her holy womanhood.

"Speaking of regulars," she continued with the list, "aunt Val needs another pedicure this week. She asked me to pencil her in asap, so I gave up your lunch break so you could go take care of her. Sound good?"

I was hesitant, and she could tell I didn't like the idea of having another meal taken from me, as they're spreading further and thinner as we progress into my punishment. But I obliged, as is my duty as Natalie's subserviant husband, "Yes, goddess."

She could tell that I didn't like the idea, deep down. She knew me far too well. "It's not like a don't feed you. What do you want more? Release, or another meal?"

I answered honestly at the time, blinded by my restricted arousal, "Release, goddess. Please."

Her finger tapped the back of my head, "Good boy." She continued with my schedule for the day, "From there... I'll have to see if Valerie will take you to mom's. That way I don't have to get you another Uber," the Uber taken from my paycheck, of course. "We're having dinner there tonight, after you tidy her place up. Val was gonna come anyway, so be sure to ask her nicely to take her to mom's with you."

"Yes, godess. Great idea." I continued to passionately make love to her clit.

"Goddamn..." Natalie groaned, "I swear you've gotten better at that."

My heart fluttered at such an honorable mention, "Thank you, god-" Her finger shut me up.

Natalie's eyes closed as she lounged back in her seat and took the worship she so deserved. "My clients have been pretty impressed with you, subby. You're much more docile and attentive with your little dicklet locked up."

"Thank you, goddess."

"How would you feel about making Natalie's Shrunken-Subby Sissy-Hubby Maid Service a..." she cooed in delight, "full business pursuit."

I didn't like the idea, but knew how to answer, "If that's what you want, goddess."

Her legs crossed, pressing her thighs closer together as she answered, "That's right."

Some time passed in silence, the only sound being the wet licking my tongue performed on her blessed womanhood.

Natalie broke the silence, nearing her climax, "Who's dick is that?" she asked in reference to the one attached to me.

"Yours, goddess."

"Who controls that little dick, sissy?" she asked wanting to hear more of my devotion, and feel more of her control over me.

"You do, goddess."

Her arm covered her eyes from intensity, "Would you have it... any other way?" she asked breathy.

"No, goddess," I answered so eagerly.

"I decide when that stupid little dick gets to cum," she spoke as if talking to herself.

"Of course, goddess."

"Not you," I could tell she was fantasizing in that brilliant mind of hers-- as to what, I constantly yearn to know. "Mine... That dick is mine..."

I kept up my replies, knowing how much she loved to hear; "Yes, goddess."

"I control it..." she was rising, close, "I do..." nearing climax, "I could never... never, ever let you out... if that's what I wanted..."

In fear of the possibility, I still replied, "Yes, goddess."

"Never... ever... ever... get to..." with that, she released, flooding my whole world at my size, "cum... again..." Her voice cracked at the last word, expressed through a half smile that only added to my caged torment.

And oh, the regret I felt begging to pleasure my queen for the sake of MY satisfaction. It's not about MY satisfaction. It's about HERS. Her satisfaction is far more important than mine. That is a fact. But it hurt. My yearning to make love and worship her added to my locked cock's torture, immensly.

As we waited for the Uber Natalie so generously used my maid-earned money toward, I knealt beneath her desk, two-feet tall, giving her feet the worship they so consistantly deserved, before we left for work.

The clicks of her mouse and clacks of her keyboard were the loudest parts of the study. "Wow," she started, looking at her computer screen, "we've got some angry responses to your stupid mistake on giantessworld."

"I know, goddess. I am so stupid. Thank you," I responded so matter-of-fact in agreement with my most recently developed title from her.

"Any luck getting it back?" she asked in reference to Terms & Conditions, swiftly placing her toes on the back of my head and slamming my face into her black flat.

"N-not all of it, goddess," I frantically responded, startled at the sudden shove I took. "I'm sorry. I know. It's taking a while. I'm sorry. I'm stupid. I'm stupid. I'm-"

"I know, I know," she assured as she let her foot up, releasing me, "I know you're stupid."

"Yes, goddess," I picked my head up and continued where I left off kissing; at the impressively high arch of her foot, "So, SO stupid."

"Maybe," she so beautifully thought to herself, outloud, "just maybe this little chastity device will mold that stupid, empty brain of yours." She chuckled, "Maybe it'll fall out. Not like you need to think for yourself. Just obey."

"I would want nothing more, goddess, than to be your mindless drone; frozen in my subserviant, meditative state until I take your command."

Natalie always loved my way with words. It's one of the ways I won her over before I was her sub. She visibly relished at my poetics.

Then I used a word she hated the most, placing my head beneath her foot to spare her the need to smash it down herself when I spoke; "But," then her irritated pressure commenced, "I might need my brain just a little longer..."

The ball of her foot dug into my skull, "And what makes you think that, subby?"

"Well..." I held back my pained groan, "if I can't get the rest of the chapters back," she twisted her foot for added suffering, "could I rewrite the missing parts myself? To the..." I had to pause to take the pain, "best of my... stupid... ability?"

Natalie thought for a moment, keeping my head in place beneath her. When she let up, she gave an answer, placing her foot flat on my face when I rose from the floor. "Okay, subby," she started, typing on her computer, "Go ahead and try to weave it back together."

"Will I be released when it's done?" I asked, desperately.

"Well talk about your future release when it's done." Talk about it? "I'm considering implementing your chastising more regularly."

I froze at the thought. She could tell, through my silence, that I wasn't crazy about the idea.

"What's the matter, hubby?" Natalie made a mocking pouty face, "Don't like the idea?"

Not entirely. But as always, I loved the idea of expressing my obedience toward her. "I... I love ALL of your ideas, goddess."

"Oh!" she feigned her surprised tone, "So you WANT me to keep your useless little dicklet locked up?" Her toes fondled my balls.

"If... if that's what you want," I shivered at the tickling taking place between my legs.

"Good answer," she stated, leaning back to relax, keeping her foot on my balls. "Kiss my leg a bit," she commanded with a finger trailing from her ankle up to her knee. "Go ahead and fill in the spots of Terms & Conditions you're missing. Be sure you ask my readers, nicely, what they miss, and what they want out of it. Natalie switched legs so I coulg give them even attention. "When it's done and caught up-- like I said-- we'll TALK about when we'll let you out of your little dick cage. Just know, sissy..." she lifted her foot, taking me off the ground with all of her strength coming from her glorious ped that dug into my groin as I flopped like a ragdoll onto her shin, "your freedom will be temporary."

The dropped me on the ground, blessing me with added pain to my face as it struck the wood floor. It brought me great joy, and simultaneous fear to answer her, "Thank you, goddess."

Natalie's phone chimed to notify her that my Uber arrived to take me to Rachel's. "Looks like your cab's here," she said. "Remember; tip them half," with my money earned from my maid services, "and curtsy on your way out. Don't take any money from Rachel today, as part of our deal from me allowing you to eat my pussy."

"Yes, goddess," I knew not to think further on how hard she was making it for me to reach that thousand dollars Heather wanted in exchange for my key, "Thank you again, goddess."

With that, I kissed her feet goodbye, and proceeded to the Uber; two feet tall, dolled up as a maid, and hesitantly ready for the day.

I ask you-- dear readers and lovers of my lost story, Terms & Conditions-- to please tell me what stood out to you. What were some of your favorite parts of the tale my wife commissioned me to weave? What would you like to see more of? Please-- pretty please, let me know in the reviews, and (for the sake of my sexual tension) I'll get right on it.

Thank you.