- Text Size +
"There," I said triumphantly pressing down the enter key with my foot, as if it were the head of my enemies and I was the victor; the metaphorical enemy being the hurdle I had to climb in catching up Terms & Conditions, "I did it, goddess!"
 "What?" Natalie inquired nonchalant, keeping her focus on her phone.
"Terms & Conditions! It's all caught up!"
She stood from her chair, her shadow looming overhead  allowing her breasts to dangle in her shirt above me as she stood to check the story. "You're missing one," she said to my disappointment.
"W-what one?" I asked, eager to get out of this chastity.
"The one where the mom takes you out into public and humiliates you," she answered. Natalie poised herself back upright and sat back down. "Better luck next time."
"B-but... I-I put the story into I'm Sorry," after Heather brought the tale to life by taking me on a mother-auntie-son outing.
"Aw," Natalie cooed as she brought her attention back to her phone, "How dumb."
From there, she increased my height. I became a pro at stepping down off of the desk to catch myself during growth. It was her way of taking me down off of high places (at two inches tall) without much effort. I landed on my feet and, in one seamless motion, dropped to my knees to grovel to her.
"P-please, goddess... I-I really really want out of this thing." I grabbed at the chastity tube.
"Well, you should have thought of that before you decided to cut corners," Natalie's tone seemed so matter of fact. "Kiss," she commanded, lifting her foot from the ottoman briefly to catch my attention.
I obeyed, as I do, and began kissing Natalie's feet. I felt my body shrink again, from the legs up, so I could land on the ottoman for proper foot worship at a proper size. Oh, how I've learned to love the shadow that the arch of her foot casts over me-- that love evolved from fear.
"A-am I at least closer to that thousand dollars to your mom for release?" I asked timidly, referring to the deal Heather and I made that turned me into a maid for hire.
Natalie scoffed, still scrolling through her phone, "I think you fell deeper into debt, hun."
"What?! How?!"
"That little outing you had with my mom and aunt Val cost you a fortune," she explained to my utter disappointment and surprise, "That and all the Uber bills to move your cute butt around the city."
"That... that's... that's not fair..." I whimpered, finally catching Natalie's attention from her phone, which I knew was bad.
She removed her feet from the ottoman, setting them on each side of it and leaned in close to me, pushing me down to my back, violently, with one finger, while another tapped on my ever so tiny chastity cage.
"I am the MOST fair, Caleb," Natalie demanded I agree, "I pay you. I take care of you. I feed you, house you, take care of your transportation. You would die without me, Caleb."
I tried to mutter, "Yes, godes-" before her finger pressed against my face.
"Do you think you can get a job, after over a decade of inexperience?" she threatened, hinting at the thought of abandoning me. "What would you tell the interviewer?" She started speaking in a mocking tone to mimic mine, "'Oh, I didn't work the last ten years because I was the foot licking, ass-kissing, subjugated, sissy-maid-slave-whore to my wife.' You wouldn't be lying. After all, there's plenty of proof online regarding what you do."
Natalie suddenly let me go, and as she sat back into her chair to lounge, I felt my body grow to less than a foot before her heel dropped down onto me-- the weight of her opposite heel aiding it as she crossed her legs to relax. The wind knocked out of me, and her heavy, (beautiful) feet made it hard to get it back. But, familiar with this angry position, I knew what to do, and began worshipping her feet-- though unable to reach no further than the ball of her foot from here.
"I call the shots around here," she explained, "and you have plenty of reasons to obey me. I could never let you out of chastity. I could crush you. I could swallow you, whole. I could just drop you in a crowd and walk away, and you would never see me again. I could shrink you until you disappear, and never bring you back." Then her eyes rose from her phone, "I could sell you," her curiosity at the thought covering me in fear.
Natalie brought back her attention to her phone, with her face confirming action taking place, as I begged, "G-goddess?"
A single risen finger shut me up, as it often did as she brought the phone to her ear. "Hey," the way she so casually responded to the person who picked up the phone made me think it was Heather. "I have an offer that you might like."
And it was, as less than an hour after her call, I found myself on my knees, dressed in the maid outfit Heather and Val bought me-- er... made ME buy (I found out today)-- at the front door between my goddess, and the woman who would become my goddess.
"You sure about this?" Heather asked, the thousand dollars I "owe" her in hand, now about to become two-thousand, no doubt.
"For now," Natalie answered, "I can always buy him back from you, right?"
"Oh, of course," Heather answered, as my leash was less-than ceremoniously handed off from Natalie to her, "Think of it more as," Heather's hand cupped my head upon my two-foot body and brought it close to her thigh, "an extended stay."
With that, and unbeknownst to me how it happened, Heather shrunk me down, holding on to the leash so I could dangle in her fingers. She pulled open the front of her pants and underwear, and let go, sending me falling into the dark, musky cavern.
And just like that, I became Heather's. For a thousand dollars. That's what I was worth to Natalie. Nonetheless, she will always be worth the world-- MY world, to me. My only goal now is to get out of the control of Heather, and back into the (literal) hands of my beloved wife.
In a mild jealousy, Heather requested that I write a devoted story to her. It seems to be something I'm good at I guess. She decided to give me back if I wrote one to her liking.
I guess I'd have to get to work.