- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

We get more of an introduction as to what this girl has planned for the city.

Everyone in the city woke up dazed and confused. They all vaguely remembered the earth shaking, then a giant moving shadow, a grinning face, then a dense fog falling on them. It all felt like a dream. As they looked around they realized their city was now in a different environment. The temperature had dropped, the sky was now a whitish tan, and they could see mountains of different shapes and colors far away. Then the residents realized they were cast in a pair of shadows, and they looked up in awe to see what was covering the city.


An immense peachy pink pair of propped up soles loomed on the horizon, swaying back and forth as if a breeze the wrong way could send them toppling onto the city. Toes wiggled thousands of feet in the air, and the city experienced that familiar vanilla sweat smell. Beyond the feet the residents could make out the blurry form of the gigantic girl they’d encountered earlier. It then dawned on the people, they must have somehow been transported onto a table in her gigantic room. She was on her phone, sitting on a mountain they assumed to be a chair, not having any mind for the millions of people right at her feet.


The feet suddenly shot up high like a pair of rockets blasting off and landed out of the city’s sight, once again making the table they were on tremble. The girl scooted her chair closer and looked over the city, filling the peoples’ view with a mountainous nose that almost crashed into their buildings, and a gigantic pair of intense eyes that none could escape from.


Oh good you’re awake,” her voice boomed as she stared at them, washing the city in a hot minty breath with each syllable she spoke. She stood up and walked around the city. They watched as her massive hips swayed back and forth on the horizon, and could still feel each tremor as her mountainous feet landed with each step. She adjusted some lights then made her way over to a camera on a towering tripod and pressed the record button.


The people in the streets looked around at each other in panic and confusion as her towering form circled them overhead once more. They felt her millions of tons of weight crash into her chair, then she scooted herself up close and lifted her hands over the millions of people. They all looked up, unsure of what she was gonna do next.


Then she spoke in that soft all encompassing that each person could feel in their bones. “Hey everyone..welcome back to a very special ASMR video. By popular demand, we’re gonna be performing various triggers on a tiny city.” The people of the city, finally understanding what was going on, looked up at her in horror.

 

Her massive hands hovered over the city like a pair of massive flying saucers. Manicured fingers thicker than skyscrapers wiggled in anticipation. “Now then,” she said, giving the people a mile wide grin, “Let’s begin with some simple finger tapping.” The massive digits began their descent upon the people as they ran.

Chapter End Notes:

The way this is gonna be formatted is each chapter is gonna be one or two triggers, depending on how much content I can get from each one. I might have some inbetween stuff where she pauses the video or maybe some people try escaping and experience something different. Let me know what you think by leaving a review.