- Text Size +

Chapter 11: Candy Catastrophe

 

Blair hummed a small tune on her walk over. It was a little Halloween ditty. She used to hum around campus often, but Karen heard her once. Even after she stopped she didn’t hear the end of it till weeks after, when some other quirk or flaw of hers became the target.

 

Now? Blair’s throat hummed the tune across miles. The land vibrated as the shockwave of sound dispersed through the air. Glass rumbled with her very voice. Liquids inside cups jostled with her every step. She was sure the capital heard her coming. She was sure everyone, everywhere, was on pins and needles waiting for the latest trickle of news on her movements. Blair was very used to attention by now. She loved it. The idea of it was honey.

 

Her titanic foot fell upon a forest on the way to the capital. She smirked at the tickling sensation as her taffy-flesh sucked the pine trees right up. A fun idea floated her mind and she thought ‘why not’?

 

Blair jumped into the expanse of wilderness splayed out like a rug. The ensuing tremors were felt for miles. Countless acres of pristine wilderness broke against her naked body as it descended. She laughed aloud at the ticklish feeling now all over her naked skin. The woman let it stay for a moment before sucking all that nature into her body.

Then, she rolled with arms and legs pointed straight out. Her naked self barreled over the vast bulk of the wonderful forest. Flowers, grass, pines and oak and all else got sucked right into the titaness as she giggled with glee.

 

She must’ve looked so silly, but who could judge her now? Only Hween, that Halloween deity who set her on this path could. The sun had started setting now, and the sky was an orange shade which reminded Blair of that entity. The candy-woman had a feeling that strange being would enjoy this sight. This level of creative mischief seemed to be that strange goddess’s style.

 

Blair rolled right off the edge of the forest and through a few suburbs nearby. She hardly even looked at them as they were mashed and absorbed into the taffy-flesh of tits. The buildings and people sunk through the flesh parts to get dissolved by the marshmallow ‘filling’ there.

 

Whenever a town landed in the trajectory of her rolling face, however, she opened her mouth and adjusted her speed to have her lips fall right upon it. She sucked them all up at the moment of impact and kept moving along. Blair thought of how the masses in her gut would bounce around in tidal waves of sour juices as she traversed so tumultuously across the land. She smiled at a notion: that she reached the point where she could compare her stomach to a sea.

 

The rolling titaness came to a stop and her laying body faced the capital city in the distance. She hoisted herself back up and the ground rumbled against her palm. Blair didn’t give it too much attention at the time, but her body burgeoned out quite a bit from her destructive barreling. The weight of her new and ever more imposing stature was hard for the planet to handle, but it managed.

 

Once at her looming height she looked behind her and admired the land picked clean to the bedrock in her rolling wake. She had turned forest, towns, and roads into a smooth rocky landscape.

 

Her nation’s capital existed since the country’s beginning, and historical monuments were interspersed between the latest and greatest structures money could buy. A crisscross of interlocking highways lead to and from it towards anywhere else in the nation.

 

Blair took just two steps and she was upon it. Her toes loomed over the tallest structures there. The most important city of her country, one of the biggest tourism spots in the world, sat on a quilt of earth as little more than a gray blotch.

 

Just for fun, she wiggled her toes and felt the rumbles under sole. She saw the weaker, shorter buildings at the city’s edge collapse from that alone. Blair smiled down, hands on hips. Just the idea of it all had her shiver in delight. She wondered what they all thought looking up at a woman that, until recently, no one who mattered even knew existed.

 

Now? The nation’s leaders were staring up at her naked body. The ‘who’s who’ of her country had to watch her towering right leg stir. They had to listen to the sounds of the earth grunting as her weight shifted. All those people could only look up at her foot as it hovered overhead to shadow beneath its canopy of candy-flesh. Her ‘body-heat’ wafted down from her ped as it closed in--a byproduct of the warm chocolate currents she flowed through her form.

 

Just this morning no one thought anything about her. Now, Blair wondered how many people were worried about which wrinkle of her sole they could run towards in order to have the slimmest chance of living. She was certain they were carefully considering which whorl of her toe print was their best bet when the foot fell. Was the ridge deep enough? How much would it flatten out when she stepped down? The humans were tricky to make out form her height, visible only in groups, but she could imagine mobs of people fighting one another to situate themselves under the ‘safest’ looking ridge on the underside of her foot.

 

Blair finished her step. Her ped came down all at once from the tips of its toes to its heel. Once landed, her toes naturally splayed out a bit and crushed anyone hiding beneath their ‘slight’ arc. Blair purred the display of such raw and unadulterated power she wielded with a but single foot.

 

The titaness wondered if anyone actually *did* survive that in a ridge of her sole or something. Blair briefly filled the wrinkles and whorls of her foot with ultra thin and small licorice tentacles. Were it possible for one to get a good view of her sole below, they’d see all the minute indents of her flesh briefly fill up with the red vines.

 

To her surprise, actually found a few dozen lucky survivors. She imagined the sighs of relief they had must’ve had when they didn’t die in her foot’s shadow. She pondered what conflicting emotions they felt, living as their city was destroyed. She imagined the dread as her teeny tiny candy tendrils roped them up and drew them into her flesh. They must’ve forgotten she wasn’t merely a human. She didn’t let a single one of those ‘germs’ survive on her foot, and once done absorbing them the sole returned to its normal cuteness.

 

To finish the city off completely, Blair pressed down with her weight, then twisted the ped side to side to sheer the earth with her very might. Blair lifted her foot and set it down to the city’s side. Her nation’s pride, gone beneath her foot.

 

She moved on across the country, laughing aloud.

 

“You’re nothing to me now, all of you!” she boomed.

 

Blair was tens of miles tall, and her voice carried past the nation’s very borders. Beneath the orange sunset sky, she saw more patches of gray spread across the land. She moved towards them, crushing them under step while cackling with glee. The lowest part of her body destroyed cities. That’s how far she had come now.

 

“All mine: all of you! Each and every one of your souls is mine!~”

 

Her feet tore up and absorbed the Earth in her stroll, leaving deep prints of solid rock in her place. The depth varied; it was simply how much she felt like absorbing. Although, it was always down to some level of rock or deep-dirt. Entire settlements disappeared under her tread. Her foot prints became markers dotting the landscape, visible from space; in a way, they were the landmarks she left in exchange for the ones she crushed.

 

One city, then another. Each one added thousands of feet to a height already beyond oppressive. She waltzed up to a smattering of cities by her toes. They were close neighbors with each other: famous both for their rivalries and occasional, heartwarming cooperation. She pinched them up and gulped them down like the candies they were. Their streets crumbled in her gut. The people there melted away to the tune of gurgles, glorps, and her thumping candy-heart.

 

What was left of the nation’s military scrambled to do something. The highest ranked officer inherited marital law powers and fired several nukes into the monolithic monster. Blair turned to face the missiles, competent she could handle anything they threw at her without so much as a scratch now.

 

She was wrong.