- Text Size +

*** October 31st, 2017 ***

Returning to her own time, Cassandra sat up in her bed in a panic.  Taking a moment to catch her breath, she noticed that William had snuck into her room and was holding a permanent marker, uncapped, in his hand.

"Oh shit.  Um... I can explain?"  He said, smiling weakly, frozen in place.

[Or maybe you'll start with something innocuous, like a prank on a little brat that drew on your face with permanent marker while you were out flying through the universe with your new powers.]

The oddly affectionate words of her future self came to her mind seeing her little brother, bringing a smile to her face.  Grabbing his wrist, she pulled him in for a hug.  "Don't bother.  I'm just glad you're safe.  I love you, you know that, right?"

"What?  Gross, get off of me!"  Will complained, embarrassed and broke out of her embrace.  "It's creepy seeing you so happy.  You're usually a total bitch on your birthday."

"Oh, you want me to be a Witch, do you?"  Smirking, Cassandra decided to take a small page for her future's book and shrink her brother down, to about an inch tall.  Grabbing him out of mid air, she loomed over him.  "If that's what you want, I'll be the biggest Witch ever!"  Seeing his confused, panicked face was amusing in its own right, but her trip to the future had left a new itch that she wanted Will to scratch.  Before he could complain, beg or say anything, she dropped him down the back of her panties and buried him in her butt crack.  "Don't worry little Willy, the shrinking spell will wear off in the morning.  I just need something down there for a bit."  She thought, playfully wiggling her tush before teleporting away.

 


 

Walking out of the building her mother worked at, Cassandra leisurely flipped through Morgan Tome.  By the time she had gotten to Morgan's car, she had found what she needed and tossed it onto the passenger seat as she drove off.

Fidgeting in the seat a bit when she got to a red light, Cassandra pulled her skirt up to reveal her shrunken mother stuffed in the front of her panties, doing her best to pleasure her.  "Mom, I know I said I'd grant you a request in exchange for this, but can you lay off while I'm driving?  It's distracting."  She asked, flustered and horny.

"You're the one that put me here, sweetie."  Morgan replied, visibly elated.  "I only asked for you to act like the Goddess you are to me.  If you succeed with your idea, I'll never get to serve you again."

"Well it felt so good last night..."  Cassandra thought to herself.  "That's beside the point.  Just wait until we get home."  She could already tell that she had been corrupted by going to the future.  Just driving home she had seen several people from her graduating class that she'd love nothing more than to keep as living sex toys, and the curse she placed on her mother's boss will only make him wish for death, as he'll now spend the rest of a day up the ass of any woman he harassed.  She held back from doing anything too extreme, Will was just an opportunity and Morgan literally asked for it.  But if things continued, if her power remained unchecked, she really would likely be ruling the world in three years.  "Hey... Mom?"

"Yes sweetie?"  The tiny woman replied.

"If this does work... or rather when it works... well, I know how excited you were to have given birth to a girl on Halloween day.  So, I just wanted to apologize ahead of time."  Even though she knew that what she was doing was the right thing, it was a terrible thing to do to her mother.

Morgan, however, simply smiled up to her daughter.  "I told you before sweetie.  No Witch has the right to judge another outside her Coven for how she chooses to use her powers.  And I love you."

Hearing her mother's encouragement, Cassandra was happy that she understood what she was doing.  "This isn't something I can deal with... and if the alternative is to lose my humanity, I'd rather give up my powers.  Thanks to Mom's Tome, I can separate my powers and make a new Goddess from them.  Someone to watch over and regulate Witches and humans, who won't give in to her desires and vices... but most importantly, will keep my family safe and happy.  Whatever I do, I can't let what I make become as bad as what I was in the future."



At the stroke of midnight, when her magical potency was at its height, Cassandra conducted the ritual she had devised to extract her power from herself and form a new being from it.  Despite how complicated such a process should have been, she was able to make the necessary adjustments to the magical formula as needed, and from her formed an entity of pure magic.  Drained and exhausted, she could barely stand after she finished and collapsed to the floor.

"I...  I did it?"  She asked through labored breaths as the deity of her creation looked at her curiously.  "Can you talk?"

"Yes.  Creator, you have exhausted a great deal of your magical power.  You may never recover your full spellcasting capabilities because of this."  It replied, though did not offer to help her up.

"That was... kinda the point."  She admitted, though the fact that she could possibly still use magic was concerning for both good and bad reasons.  "So, what should I call you?"

"Assuming my creator's name seems inappropriate under these circumstances.  From your memories, this one was intended to become a 'Goddess' to watch over man and Witches.  This one approved the title of 'Goddess'."  It replied.  "While Goddess is able to understand your intentions, this one must inform you that while you succeeded in creating a new entity, I am not a neutral party in the relationship between Witches and man.  I agree to watch over humanity and protect it from any great threats, and I shall ensure another Witch like you is never born again."

"Okay... so what's the catch?"  Cassandra asked, pulling herself up onto the couch.

"A Witch of your former magical potential can only come to exist if she is born without magical or medical aid, in other words, a 'natural' birth.  The drugs and medicine given to a mother during childbirth inhibit the magical pathways forming in a Witch's body and magical aid limits their quality to that spell's strength.  To ensure no Witch is ever born like you were, I will enter into a pact with all Witch bloodlines, offering a portion of my power in exchange for their loyalty.  The general potency of Witches born under my care will be far more powerful than they are now, but it will ensure that none are ever born with the nigh limitless magical power you forfeited."  Goddess explained.  "As such, there will still be those who will abuse their power over the weaker humans and I am not partial to protect individual humans from minor threats."

"Yeah, okay.  That's not what I was expecting."  Cassandra said, mildly irritated.

"Your idea was vague and ill-conceived.  I only value your opinion because you gave birth to me."  It replied matter-of-factly.

"Well thanks for that all the same."  Thinking for a moment, Cassandra came up with a compromise.  "Okay... so how about instead of letting Witches just do as they wish, they can only use their powers to punish other humans?  You deal with the ones abusing their power, or at the very least don't just kill the people who will fight back against those that do abuse their powers."  She suggested.  "Really though, I just want my Mom and brother to be safe.  Can you at least promise me that?"

"Very well.  Your family line will be protected for 25 generations."  Nodding, Goddess quickly agreed to Cassandra's conditions.  "If you'll excuse me then, I have much to do.  It'll take several decades to bring the world under my control with as little bloodshed as possible."  "But first I must deal with that pesky barrier."

"Oh, wait a second."  Cassandra called to her creation as it turned to leave.

"You have another request?"  Goddess asked back.

"No, no, nothing like that."  She replied, smiling.  "Happy Birthday, Goddess."

Smiling slightly to herself, as a corporeal body eerily similar to Cassandra's manifested around her, Goddess turned back as she opened the front door.  "Happy Hallow's Eve, 'Mother'."

Chapter End Notes:

Thank you for reading!  If you like what I do please consider becoming a member of my Patreon.  Rewards include voting on polls for what I should write next ($1), getting any availble delete scenes and notes for fully finished stories ($3), and entering a monthly raffle to win a 5000 word commission from me ($5)!
https://www.patreon.com/NRawk
Or, if you'd rather just show some monetary support without ulterior motivations, I also have a Ko-fi account:
https://ko-fi.com/nrawk282