- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

A little shorter again but I'm still over the 500 word minimum. Tomorrow will likely be short as well due to the holiday but things should pick up again after that. 

11/25/20XX


We had to completely redesign the hanger partition layout to fit Max’s incredible height. She was still able to fit in the building but the once massive structure was now more of a shed to her than a livable space. 

“The new house should be finished by this weekend so we’ll be able to move soon!” We were laying on a sprawling collection of blankets and mattresses, hurriedly collected in the last few hours.

“Is it gonna be big enough? I know you designed it for Jenna to fit but you’re quite a bit larger than that now.” I was sitting on her left breast, my legs wrapped around her massive nipple. 

“Yeah about that. I kinda thought I might get this big, or hoped? Anyway I commissioned a design that should fit someone up to 60 feet tall.” Everytime she spoke I could feel the vibrations ripple through her body. She’d had to resort to nearly whispering most of the time to avoid hurting anyone within earshot. Even though I had grown to keep myself compatible and safe around Max, it seemed that train had left the station without me. Though she wasn’t growing much anymore. I did feel the slight warmth of her body increase last night but it was minimal and she didn’t look any larger.

“Do you want to measure yourself today?” I asked.

“Nah, I think if I’m back to only growing a few inches a day I’d rather wait until the last moment, make a big thing out of it ya know? Throw a party, measure myself and then unload.” She winked over at me. We both knew what she meant by “unload”. “In the meantime I’m gonna chill real hard.” She glanced over at her pulsing cock. “I’m pretty trigger happy right now if you catch my drift.”   

“What about tomorrow?” I asked, trying to pull the conversation away from potentially arousing topics. 

“Tomorrow?” Max looked bemused. 

“Thanksgiving? Do you wanna see your family or have a special dinner?” It was kind of a mute point. Max was bigger than her old house so her family would have to come to her and as for dinner, well, even Max’s snacks were bigger than a normal Thanksgiving dinner. 

“Hmmm, maybe. We have space here, at least if I don’t move around much. We could postpone moving in for one day, have a potluck?” 

“Yeah sounds good!” I wasn’t sure how we were gonna get enough food to satisfy both Max and Jenna. The State had offered to cover grocery expenses for the two of them, once again likely in the hopes that they wouldn't trample the capital if they were well fed. But a Thanksgiving spread worthy of the two largest people on the planet would be a whole different kettle of fish. 

While I was lost in my train of thought Max started to sit up. She cupped her hand under her breast to catch me as I began to fall. She lifted me up to her shoulder and walked out onto the taxiway. Her arms stretched high above me and the hanger roof as she stood on her tiptoes. After her stretch she held her arms akimbo and looked out over the mossy tarmac. 

 “Did you think a month ago that we’d be here?” She mused, mostly to herself. I looked up at her giant face from my position on her shoulder. It was huge, larger than I was in every dimension. But I could still see the cute, shy girl that I’d know for all these years. She might be over 50 feet tall, she might be the strongest living thing on earth and she might have the biggest dick in the whole wide world but she was still my Max. 

 

“No,” I replied. “But I wouldn’t want to be anywhere else.” Max’s checks blushed and I could feel the heat from her coursing blood. With a simple twist of her head she brought her lips to me and smothered me in a wet kiss.