- Text Size +

Chapter 10

“H-Honey?” ventured Brent nervously one night soon after. He was kneeling in between Blaire’s big legs as she lounged on the sofa, watching TV after consuming an unprecedented amount of food for dinner. But Brent wasn’t watching TV with her; instead, he was faced directly towards Blaire. She had tasked him with massaging the enormous rolls of her fat stomach, and Brent was utterly blown away by how big she was getting, especially compared to his small, weak hands. Her huge belly swelled bigger than it had ever been before due to her most recent meal, and Brent soon became lost in the massive scope of her stomach. The fat just didn’t seem to end — sitting down as she was on the sofa (taking up almost three times the space any normal person would fill), her stomach had started to hang down a little in between her legs. Brent had more fat to deal with than he could handle, but he set to work diligently rubbing and massaging, despite the fact that he was already completely exhausted from a full day of cooking for her. He hadn’t even gone to the lab.

As he rubbed and massaged her, however, Brent could feel the steady buildup of uncontrollable arousal begin to take hold. He wanted her so bad…he wanted to have sex with her more than anything else in the world. She was so, so many times bigger than he was, and almost two feet taller, to boot! He had shrunk down to 5’3, and she was 7’2, and when she had come home from work earlier in the evening (in spiffy 6-inch heels, all sweaty, with her hair messed up, as usual), he had been staring into the lower part of her incredibly fat stomach. Somehow, though, she was still managing to keep an hourglass figure, despite her ferocious increase in size. Seeing her come in through the door and get stuck again made Brent almost lose himself right then and there. But he had tried to control himself, and for the past two hours, he had waited on Blaire’s every whim, bringing her every dish she asked for with a snap of her huge fingers.

But now, crouched between legs that each weighed far more than he did, rubbing and massaging her massively fat bulk, Brent couldn’t take it anymore. His 4-inch cock had been rock-hard for hours already, and now, it was threatening to explode without Blaire even doing anything. He just HAD to say something to her — he couldn’t hold his lust in any longer.

“What is it?” she asked disinterestedly, not taking her eyes away from the TV.

Brent’s heart was drumming away in his increasingly frail chest; he was so nervous about asking the question he was about to ask, but he powered through his anxiety out of sheer desperation.

“C-can…can w-we, uh…can we have sex?” His voice sounded so small and mousey. There was no way he was going to be able to speak anything, much less a question like that, with any kind of confidence or authority. He looked up past the mounds and rolls of fat towards her face. She was so enormous now that he was barely even able to see her expressions now over her big breasts. Blaire still didn’t take her eyes off the TV, but her eyebrows went up a little on their interior sides as her lips curled into a smile. For a moment, Brent’s heart jumped — she thought that his question had been cute! She was going to say yes! But almost immediately after, he felt the deep rumblings of a derisive chuckle build up within her midsection, shaking and jiggling her belly fat in front of his face. Brent immediately felt crushed and bowed his head, even as he became even harder still. From his vantage point, all he could see was Blaire’s wall of fat flesh, like some kind of organism unto itself, quivering and trembling as it laughed at him.

“Hahaha…oh my god…can we have sex?” Blaire muttered to herself amusedly, still watching TV. Then she spoke directly to him, though still without looking at him. “I think we’ve been through this already Brent — I can barely even feel you anymore. It just doesn’t do anything for me.”

“I…I know,” panted Brent, his face getting redder and redder as he fought to press forward against her fat. He was absolutely beside himself with lust. “B-But…I can…I can try…try to make you feel it, and I just…I just want you sooooo bad. Please Blaire, please….please…”

Blaire chuckled again and looked down at him. Just seeing his pleading eyes staring up at her as his skinny little body crouched in between her big legs like that…well, it was enough to get Blaire wet. She totally overpowered him in every way, to the point where all she had to do was sit there and watch TV and he would just be sweating from arousal, almost ready to burst.

“Oh my god, you really do want me sooooo so bad,” she murmured through her amused smile. “Look at your face — you’re ready to explode already.”

“Please….” he whispered again.

Blaire sighed and shrugged her shoulders. “Well, I’m gonna keep doing what I’m doing, but you — haha, you knock yourself out, Brent. Try and see if you can make me feel something.”

“Oh thank you! Thank you!” he blubbered, rising up unsteadily on his rickety legs and attempting to lift her belly fat, which was hanging over her vagina and blocking his way. For the next five minutes, Brent struggled with the fat, trying and failing over and over to lift it. Blaire just kept watching TV, laughing at his attempts.

“Oops! Didn’t quite get it that time, haha! Go on Brent — try it again! Try to move my fat again!”

His shrunken muscles burned with effort, and the sweat poured off him. He was trying as hard as he possibly could, spurred on by the driving power of his lust, but it just wasn’t enough. He was too weak, and she was too big. Finally, after almost ten minutes of toil, he collapsed backward onto the floor, utterly exhausted.

“Awww, is my big fat belly too much for you?” she asked in a pouty, teasing baby voice. “Haha, gave you the opportunity, Brent! But you couldn’t even get into a position to put your cock inside me! Jesus you’re so weak and small!”

She kept looking down at her tiny shrunken boyfriend, with his thin little chest rising and falling, his small cock pointed straight up at the ceiling. She smiled to herself, getting a fun little idea.

“I’ll tell you what,” she said. “Just because I’m curious what’ll happen, I’ll let you in.”

Reaching down her right arm, Blaire made a sweeping motion, gathered a colossal spill of her belly fat, and pulled her arm back, clearing the way to her vagina. Her fat still spilled over her forearm, but she still managed to expose her pussy. Brent barely registered that she had easily done with one arm what he couldn’t do for ten minutes with his whole body — he didn’t have any room in his brain to think. As fast as he could, he managed to roll over onto all fours and crawl desperately towards her, using the fat on her legs as hand-holds to help him stand up again. There it was: Blaire’s pussy, sitting in between her fleshy legs like a monarch, its wet red lips glistening with lubrication.

“Mmmmmm, there you go Brent,” purred Blaire. “Have at it, tiger! Show me what’s in that little cock of yours! Show me what you got, tiny man!”

Brent’s entire body was shaking with lust by this point, and he almost fell forward into her crotch, his cock slipping in between the fat folds of her fleshy vaginal lips. He came almost instantly, spewing his load into the shallow recesses of her pussy.

“Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh!!” Brent groaned out into her belly. He hadn’t even lasted one second.

“Oh my god, are you cumming already!?” laughed Blaire. “Jesus Brentt, Brent — are you even IN there? I can’t feel a thing — I can barely even feel it when your whole body’s rubbing up against me now. Hahaha, see? THIS is what I was talking about! You can’t call that SEX. I can’t feel you and you lasted for literally a split second. And on top of all of that , you needed my help to even GET to my pussy! Oh my GOD, and you have the nerve to beg ME for sex? How pathetic!”

And suddenly, Blaire dropped her fat back down, and it slapped all around Brent’s body, pinning him in Blaire’s crotch. His world went completely dark, and all he could hear were the distant rumblings of Blaire’s laugher through her fatty flesh. He flailed his limbs wildly, but there was no way that he was going to move her belly.

“Having trouble?” he heard her muffled voice mocking him. “You stuck, Brent? You stuck there under my big fat belly? You can’t move it can you? Oh noooooo…you’re too small…and too weak!”

Brent was running out of air, and his panicked limbs flailed still wilder. Blaire let him have a few more seconds under her fat to make her point, before reaching down with her arm again and lifting up her fat, releasing Brent and sending him tumbling down to the ground gasping for air, his entire body completely depleted.

“Ooooo, baby, that was SOME sex,” she teased down at him. She proceeded to turn her attention back to the TV, ignoring him for much of the rest of the night.

The next morning, Brent received an urgently-marked email from the administration of the university. His heart sank a little as he read through it, even though he had been expecting something like this to come sooner or later. He had been ordered to report to a meeting with his academic advisor and the head of the lab he worked at — the meeting was scheduled for noon that day, and, most importantly, the email warned that if he failed to report, then he would be expelled. Brent had been cutting back on his lab hours more and more to cook for Blaire, and he knew that eventually, something had to give. He would have to find a way to talk his way out of it. Maybe he could pretend that he had some strange disease, or something, that was causing him to shrink and get smaller. Surely they would understand his plight, wouldn’t they? Especially if he was right there in front of them, looking weak and frail.

As he dressed himself, he began to feel a little hopeful. Yes, he should definitely be able to talk his way out of this. Maybe they would even still pay him a stipend, since, like…it could be some kind of “sick pay,” right? He could get the best of both worlds — he could stay home most days and cook for Blaire, and not lose his position! It was going to work out.

As he finished getting ready and turned to leave the bedroom, he saw Blaire’s big body blocking the doorway. Her hips were far wider than the door, at this point, and, even though she hadn’t even put her heels on yet, her head would have risen up a good six inches over the top of the door frame. As she was standing now, though, she was bent down, with her palms on either side of the wall, completely filling in the doorway space. There was nowhere for him to go. Her fat was stretching her clothes to the limit, even though, again, Brent was struck by how she managed to retain her hourglass shape, and how her face seemed almost unaffected by the weight gain.

“You look chipper!” she said brightly, her eyes sparkling down at him. “Where do you think you’re going?”

“Uhhh…I…I got an email from the university,” said Brent, feeling dwarfed as he stared into the middle of her fat stomach. “They’re…they’re gonna expel me unless I come to this meeting with them at noon today. So I should…I should, uh, yeah…be going now.”

“No,” said Blaire simply, cocking her head down at him. “I don’t think you’ll be doing that.”

“Wh-what…what do you mean?” asked Brent. Fear was beginning to course through his veins.

“I don’t really think it’s important whether you’re expelled or not,” she said matter-of-factly. “But what IS important is that you have more time to cook and clean around here. You’re just gonna be getting smaller and smaller, so you’ll need more and more time to at least do…like, an adequate job.”

“B-But Blaire!” he protested in a trembling voice, as his face began to flush, “M-my…my research! M-my…career! I…I c-can’t get expelled!”

“Oh,” said Blaire softly, smiling down innocently at him, “I think you can. And you will. Because you’re not going anywhere.”

A tense silence sat in the air between them, with Brent gaping up incredulously at her, and Blaire just smiling sweetly down at him. Suddenly, something seemed to snap inside Brent’s mind, and he became enraged. She couldn’t do this to him! Having all their hot growth and size play was one thing, but THIS…this was going to mean the total abnegation of any sense of independence or adulthood. His masculinity was already gone — he knew that much already. But somewhere in his mind, he was still operating under the assumption that he was a student…an adult…a scientist…and now Blaire was threatening to squash it all in one fell swoop. He couldn’t stand for it! He wouldn’t let her!

And so he did something totally irrational — he charged her. He wasn’t going to go down without a fight; he was going to do everything in his power to move her away from that doorway. Blaire didn’t budge; she just stood there with that same smile on her face. Brent barreled into her stomach and immediately bounced off, flying backward several feet and falling flat on his back. He hadn’t managed to move her a fraction of an inch. From his supine position, he looked up at her, looming high above him. He started to sit up, but suddenly, Blaire stepped forward and kicked him back down to the floor with an easy movement of her massive leg. She placed her right foot directly on his chest and began to exert pressure. Very quickly, Brent found it hard to breathe.

“Your only duty,” she said firmly, “Is to be here with me. Your research isn’t worth anything, Brent. I don’t give two shits if they expel you or not — it’s not like the world is gonna be losing a great scientific mind.”

“B-But K-Blaire!” sputtered Brent with difficulty, “My g-genetics research…it’s…it’s — ”

“Totally mundane?” offered Blaire, still increasing the pressure of her foot. “Come on Brent, sequencing cyanobacteria? Pffft, you’re eons behind the REAL minds in your field. The only reason they gave you a job in the lab was because they needed someone to do all the busy work. Trust me, Brent, I know — I’ve spoken to some of your, haha, uh…”colleagues,” and there’s not a heaping ton of respect for your intellect.”

Brent didn’t know what to say, but at the moment, he was concentrating on trying to breathe. Still, though, Blaire’s merciless words cut him to the core. And she wasn’t done yet.

“Yeah, I always thought you were kinda dumb, anyways,” she continued. “When I was tiny, I was willing to just not think too much about it, but now that I’m big and you’re tiny, it’s pretty hard to ignore. You’re just inferior to me, Brent…in every single possible way. So why should you waste time keeping up a facade that no one believes? Haha, no. No, from now on, you’re just gonna be my little house husband.”

Brent’s rage was totally gone now — it had burned itself out fast, and all that was left now was his submission. He had no choice to accept what Blaire was saying; at the mention of “house husband,” he even became rather excited. There was nothing standing in the way of complete subservience now. And he had the honor…the privilege…of being the one she came home to. His emotional swing was complete, and it hadn’t taken more than a minute of Blaire’s mental and physical domination to make it happen.

“And,” continued Blaire in the same steady voice, arching her eyebrow as she bent down over him closer, “We’re going to be opening up the relationship. I need more sex, Brent, more and more and more, and, well, I don’t think I even need to say it after last night, but…you just aren’t enough. Don’t get me wrong — I think it’s hot when you beg and plead like you did, and when I see just how freaking small and submissive you’ve become, but I need more than just that, Brent. A LOT more. I need to get fucked by big cocks that are attached to actual men. I need big girls to eat me out. I need to be fucked by people who are actually capable of fucking me. I’ve been doing it for a while now, as I’m sure you’ve picked up, but it’s time to make it official.”

Brent felt completely emasculated and dehumanized, physically, intellectually, and sexually. He had no words of response — he simply nodded his head, to let Blaire know that he understood. Her lips curved into a smile, and she moved her big foot off his skinny chest. He got up, sputtering and coughing, staring straight forward into the middle of her belly fat. It started quivering a little in front of his face, and he heard her chuckling from high above him.

“Hahaha…in fact, I think even “house husband” is too much for you,” she laughed, her hugeness jiggling in his face. “LOOK at you way down there — I have to take a step back to even SEE you!” Blaire proceeded to take this step back, but she accidentally got stuck in the door frame again. She rolled her eyes and wiggled and gyrated her hips a little, finally dislodging her hips after a few failed attempts.

“Yeah, don’t get too excited,” she cooed down at him, ““Husband” is too much for you — you’re my slave, my little house pet. That’s what I’ll be calling you from now on. Now go make me a snack.”

In the ensuing days and weeks, this power dynamic became normal, as Brent sank further and further into servitude. He continued to shrink every day, until, a couple weeks later, he was all the way down to 4’5. If Blaire hadn’t broken the scale previously, then Brent would have discovered that he weighed no less than 70 pounds. Blaire, meanwhile, continued to grow, shooting all the way up to 8 feet tall by the end of the first week in their new power dynamic. At this point, Blaire decided to stop her height growth for a bit, as she was having great fun indulging in all of the sex with various people at this size. She continued fucking Luke and Sharon on a daily basis, and she marveled at how eagerly and unquestioningly they both serviced her. She had never seen another woman eat pussy with such fervor, frenzy, and dedication as Sharon; likewise, she had never seen another guy go at her so hard during sex like Luke, desperate to please her. It all still felt amazing, but she could tell that Luke’s cock was starting to feel…smaller than it had before. Thankfully, she had Chad, who at 13 inches was a good inch longer than Luke. Chad competed with Luke for sexual energy as well, and after the first week, she decided that on some days, she actually liked Chad’s cock more.

“Fucking GIVE it to me, big man!” she screamed out into her office as the 6’8 football player went at her with thrust after powerful thrust, for all he was worth. Many rivulets of gushing cum ran down her newly-bought (and massive) office chair, and onto the floor, as Blaire came again and again from Chad’s fucking. She would usually manage to squeeze three orgasms out of him before he begged her to stop, and even then, sometimes she just bent down and stuck his entire cock down her throat, sucking and sucking on him until he came again down her gullet. She was proving a point to him; their sex was over when SHE said it was over.

“H-Holy….SHIT!” Chad cried after one such session, collapsing backwards into one of Blaire’s bookcases, dislodging a large textbook from the shelf.

“Hey, be careful, stud!” chided Blaire, “That’s my Bailey and Scott’s you just knocked down!”

“Your…your what?” asked Chad.

“Bailey and Scott’s! Diagnostic Microbiology, 14th Edition! The gold standard! Not that a D student like you would care.”

“I…I thought you s-said if I fucked you good then, uh…then you raise my grade,” Chad said.

“Did I say that?” asked Blaire airily, with a smile. “Well I only came four times just then, Chad. A warm-up!”

“A…w-warm up!?” he stammered.

“So what…are you just gonna sit there on the floor naked like a little bitch, throwing my textbooks on the floor, or are you gonna come over here and show me how much you REALLY want a B in the class?”

Chad couldn’t believe the appetite of this woman — he was totally empty, and yet, he was still hard. She just had that effect on people. He stood up, his huge cock pointed straight at her, and started lumbering back to her.

Just then, Chad’s girlfriend burst into Blaire’s office. She was a tiny little thing, one of the cheerleader girls, who was only 5’1 and barely weighed 105 pounds. Her blond pigtails bounced angrily as she turned to Chad, her blue eyes wide and flashing with rage.

“I knew it!!! They said you’d be in here with your cock out!!! You’re fucking cheating on me!!!”

“K-Kenzie!” cried Chad in alarm, backing up from her furious advance. Blaire just smiled from her lounging position in her giant office chair — to her the whole scene was quite amusing. The massive, muscled, 6’8 football player with the 13-inch erect cock, stumbling backwards in the wake of his tiny blond girlfriend, whose head barely came up to his chest.

“You piece of shit!!” she cried, pummeling him with her little fists. “I knew you couldn’t keep that thing in your pants!! I knew it, I knew it, I knew it!!!”

“Kenzie,” came Blaire’s calm voice from behind. “I think you’re looking at all this the wrong way.”

“Don’t tell me how to…t-to…oh my god!” cried Kenzie, turning around and really getting a good look at Blaire for the first time. The tiny woman was totally blown away by what she was seeing. Never in her entire life had she seen another human being as enormous, as fat, as…just…BIG, as Blaire was.

“Instead of getting mad at Chad for fucking me,” said Blaire in that same pleasantly measured tone, “Why don’t you just…join in the fun?”

“J-Join…join in?” stuttered Kenzie, whose mouth had gone dry.

“Yes,” said Blaire deliciously, standing up from her chair. Kenzie’s mouth dropped open. This woman was so huge that she was literally staring straight into the fat, curved folds of her upper hips. Her massive bulk jiggled and gyrated impossibly with each movement, and the little cheerleader felt herself rooted to the floor as Blaire stepped towards her, shaking the room with each plant of her foot.

“Yes, join in,” purred Blaire down to the tiny woman, and, getting down on her knees and reaching her arm down, Blaire very deliberately stuck two of her huge, fat fingers into Kenzie’s pussy, underneath her skimpy cheerleader dress. Kenzie drew a sharp intake of breath as she looked up at Blaire fearfully, but very quickly, her alarm turned to ecstasy as her eyes rolled back into her head. She started moaning, totally under the spell of this unprecedentedly titanic and fat woman. Chad watched everything unfold, mesmerized — he couldn’t believe how confidently and effortlessly Blaire had taken control. It was incredibly hot for him to watch his girlfriend get manhandled like this; her sexual potency was just too powerful to resist.

“Hey Chad, are you just gonna stand there and gawk as I finger fuck your girlfriend?” asked Blaire without turning around, “Or are you gonna pony up and fuck me like you want that B?”

Later on that night, Brent was toiling away in the laundry room, performing his usual nighttime chores. One of the main ones was cleaning Blaire’s sex-soiled laundry — at this point, almost every day she was coming home, her clothes were almost steaming with the smell of sex. There were usually cumstains all over her pants or dress, and Brent only had to be in the same room with her to be able to smell the deodorant and cologne of many different men issuing forth from her clothes. He was immensely turned on by all of this, particularly Blaire’s blatant insinuations about the cock sizes of Chad, Luke, and others, but he also found that he was still dealing with feelings of anxiety, jealousy, and shame. He would have loved to at least be able to watch her have all this sex — the fact that it had all happened without him made him feel even smaller than he actually was.

“Mmmlaugh…Get a move on, mllammllaaugh…why don’t you?” came Blaire’s voice in between chews and swallows. “I need my red dress ready for when Luke comes over tonight.”

“L-Luke…?! Tonight!?” blurted Brent incredulously. He poked his head out of the laundry room and looked out at Blaire. She was surrounded by countless cakes, pies, and sweet breads, not to even mention the pans of slow-roasted chicken and pork. Brent had run himself ragged cooking all day, and within just a couple minutes of Blaire sitting down to eat, it was already clear that he had not made enough.

“Yes, tonight!” said Blaire, shoving a whole half of a pie into her mouth and quickly chewing and swallowing it down her throat. She immediately followed it up by tipping an entire pan of boneless pork loins into her mouth, chewing and swallowing voraciously as her throat swelled lewdly. Brent’s eyes grew wide. He already knew how Blaire ate, but she just seemed to be getting more and more intense. She was truly, in every sense of the word, insatiable.

When Luke arrived an hour later, Blaire had long since eaten every bit of food that Brent had prepared for her. Brent peeked out meekly from behind a chair, watching Blaire greet him in her full get-up. She was wearing her tight, fancy red dress, and the most recent pair of 6-inch platforms that Luke had bought for her. She looked positively monstrous; standing next to her right before Luke rang the doorbell, Brent saw that, in her heels, her pussy cleared his head — he could have walked in between her legs and his head wouldn’t have even brushed anything.

“Oh my god, FINALLY!” exclaimed Blaire as she essentially dragged Luke into the house. He was laden with bags and bags of sweets and rich foods from his go-to expensive restaurants.

“Your, uh…house boy didn’t make you enough?” chuckled Luke, stumbling forward into the house as he beheld this huge, immensely fat amazon with unadulterated awe.

“He never does anymore,” said Blaire, closing the door behind him. “But really, what can I expect? He’s four-and-a-half feet tall and weighs 70 pounds. I’m surprised he can even lift a ladle anymore. Here, put those bags here on the table.”

“You, uh…you wanna eat now?” asked Luke, smiling wryly. From his hiding place behind the chair, Brent could tell that Luke enjoyed watching her eat.

“Later,” said Blaire shortly, grabbing him by the shirt and more or less dragging him towards the bedroom. “I’ve got something else I want filled first. You better’ve brought your A-game tonight, because I am not in the mood for taking breaks anytime soon.”

Blaire was pulling Luke toward the bedroom too fast for Brent to find another hiding spot. Stumbling past, Luke saw him and their eyes met. Immediately, Luke’s eyes got wide, and he actually started back in shock.

“Wh-what’s, uhh…is that, uhh….is that….?”

“Yes that’s my little house slave,” said Blaire, stopping her momentum just briefly to enjoy the moment.

“Ugh!” exclaimed Luke in undisguised disgust. “He looks like he just, like…got out of a concentration camp or something. Like…uhh, how is he even still alive?”

“Oh I make sure to keep his vitals steady,” said Blaire casually. Still holding onto Luke’s shirt, she bent down over Brent, as if she would a child, her huge shadow completely falling over him.

“When Luke and I are finished I expect all the food he brought to be nicely arranged on plates, just the way I like it,” she said. She noticed the longing look in his eye, and started laughing.

“And you don’t need me to re-emphasize to you, do I, that my bedroom is strictly off-limits to you. I know your horny little ass would get off to watching Luke plow me, but there’s work to be done. Don’t disappoint me, slave.”

She pulled Luke into the bedroom and shut the door. Just a few moments later, Luke’s raw cries were mixing with Blaire’s deep, husky growls that gradually morphed into roars. If Brent paused in his chores only for an instant, he would feel the vibrations of their fucking in the very floors and walls of the house.

 

Chapter End Notes:

This story is up to Chapter 12 on my Patreon, which you can join here for access, as well as access to dozens of my other stories: https://www.patreon.com/joycejulep