- Text Size +

Chapter 11

Over the next couple weeks, Brent’s role as Blaire’s house slave gradually hardened into his brain and body. His capacity as a servant became harder and harder the more he shrank — within days he was only 4’3 tall. He enjoyed very few moments of rest, since his job was to clean the house and prepare food for an absurdly fat, 8-foot amazon, whose growth was nowhere close to being done. Even though Blaire had decided to slow her growth for the time being, Brent’s job was still nearly impossible to fulfill. In the span of a single day, he had to make enough food to feed fifty people, and even then, his efforts invariably came up short.

One night in particular, after Blaire had gulped down an entire table of food in less than five minutes, Brent was busying himself, trying to clear the table, when his skinny little legs wobbled under the weight of the dishes he was carrying, and he fell to the floor. A whole host of plates and saucers crashed onto the floor around him, breaking into dozens of pieces. From her position in the giant, custom-made wooden chair (the only chair in the house that would fit her massive ass), Blaire rolled her eyes as she licked the remnants of scalloped potatoes from her lips.

“Seriously?” she asked, not a little irritated.

“I’m…I’m sorry!” Brent panted, struggling to stand back up amongst the broken shards.

“That was, like four plates you were carrying,” said Blaire, raising her eyebrow at him as she rubbed her fat belly, which hung down beneath the seat of the chair. “Are you actually that weak, that you can’t even carry a few plates?”

“I…I j- I just, uh…I g-guess I’m just super t-tired,” Brent managed to say, finally getting himself to stand up. “I’ve…b-been working all day, and, uh…yeah. My legs just, uhh…k-kinda gave out there.”

“Working all day,” repeated Blaire mockingly. “And what I just ate is what you have to show for it.”

“D-Didn’t you like it?” asked Brent.

“Hmmm, well, the potatoes were ok,” said Blaire, shaking her belly at him. “But pretty much everything else…uh, yeah. No, no, it was…less than satisfactory.”

“I’m…sorry,” said Brent in a small voice, bowing his head. Even though he never ceased to get a sexual thrill out of Blaire making him feel small in any way, he still desperately wanted to be able to serve her well, to provide for her. But now she was shooting him down, and she wasn’t done yet.

“Yeah, I’m thinking we need to make some changes around here,” said Blaire emphatically, suddenly standing up. Brent could feel the floor shaking as Blaire strode up to him, crushing little shards of broken plates under her heels. Standing before him now, she put her hands on the underside of her massive, fat belly and jiggled it in his face. Completely dwarfed, Brent was staring straight up into the bottom half of her tremendous stomach; it was all he could see. His head barely reached her pussy. He heard her laughing above him and he glanced up, but since she was standing so close to him, he couldn’t even see her face because her mammoth tits were in the way.

“Hahaha, yeah, to think that someone so skinny and tiny could feed THIS belly! Oh my god — what a joke! Hahaha, it doesn’t matter if you have all day long! Face it, Brent, you just don’t have what it takes anymore. From now on, you won’t be making me any more food.”

“B-But Blaire!” sputtered Brent, feeling desperately aroused as he stared forward into the insane fat of her stomach. “I…I w-want to serve you! I w-want to help you grow!”

“Psssh, YOU wanna help me grow?” laughed Blaire. “I’m pretty sure I’ve got that covered, thank you very much. And don’t worry — you’ll still be serving me, but now, most of your time is going to be taken up with…other things.”

“O-other things?” asked Brent.

“Yes, other things,” said Blaire, peering down at him over her huge boobs. “We can talk about it after you get this mess cleaned up.”

An hour and a half later, Brent had cleaned up the broken plates and done the rest of the dishes. His body was shaking with hunger and fatigue. He saw Blaire sitting on the sofa watching TV, and moved to walk towards her. However, he was so exhausted that he actually fell down on the floor again, eliciting another laugh from Blaire. His limbs trembled as he struggled to stand up again, but Blaire stopped him right there.

“No, little slave — don’t try and stand up. You’ll just fall down again. Your weak little legs just can’t handle it anymore, can they? Crawl to me, slave. Crawl.”

Brent did as he was told, feeling demeaned like an animal, but also amazingly lustful. He really was like a pet now, crawling up to its owner. Once he reached Blaire, she spread her legs, raised her fat stomach up with one hand, and then lifted her panties with the other. She wordlessly pointed to her pussy, which had been drooling in expectation of this moment. Brent knew what he had to do, and he crawled up in between her legs, grabbed her fat thighs for support, and raised himself up towards her hot snatch. He suddenly felt the huge, weighty force of Blaire’s mighty, fleshy hand on the back of his head, as she gently but insistently pressed his face to her hungry vagina.

“Have a little something to eat, my slave,” came Blaire’s voice, almost purring with arousal. “We don’t want you to go all day eating nothing, now, do we?”

Brent was almost beside himself with gratitude and desire as he licked and lapped hungrily at Blaire’s enormous pussy. It was true — he hadn't eaten anything all day, and the sweet, salty, pungent juices welling up from her snatch tasted like heavenly ambrosia to him. He could almost feel his little tummy swelling a bit with the volume of her fluids. As he continued to eat her out, Blaire gently let her fat back down, so that Brent was trapped in place, his head forcefully held to her pussy by the weight of her belly. But she made sure to leave enough space so he could continue to breathe as he did his job. He felt one of her huge hands come down and begin to stroke his bare back — his cock felt like it was about to explode.

“Mmmm yessss,” groaned Blaire, “This is your new job, slave. You’re too small and weak to satisfy me in other ways, so I’ll just have to start using you as my personal pussy-eater. Get your little tongue in there — swallow my juices…there…there, that’s it….yessss. Yesss, and of course, I expect you to continue to keep the house spic and span. But listen carefully — in addition to existing as my house slave and my personal pussy-licker, you’re going to need to spend a lot more time on the laundry.”

“Th-the laundwwwrey?” came Brent’s muffled voice as he continued eating her out. Blaire’s voluminous fat bounced and jiggled as she laughed softly.

“Hahaha, your little voice sounds funny down there, muffled by my fat pussy — yes, the laundry. There’s going to be a lot more dirty laundry for you to take care of every day. I know you did it last night, but I only had Luke over then. Tonight, it’s gonna be Luke and Sharon coming over.”

“Sh-Sharon?!” asked Brent, without stopping in his task.

“Mmmm, yes, my little slave…and by the way, I like how you’re multitasking right now. Yes, Sharon — she’s, well…she’s taken to me, let’s just say, and I’ve taken to her. She REALLY knows how to please a woman, let me tell you. But it’s gonna be twice as messy. And I expect you to wash all my dirty clothes and all the dirty sheets and pillowcases, every day.”

“B-But…but I’m not allowed in the bedroom,” said Brent through his licking.

“Well, I’ve decided to make an exception for you, haha. You can come into the bedroom the morning after, once everyone has left, and then you can take the sheets off the bed and wash them. I know this won’t be an easy task for you, since you’re so small and weak, but now that you don’t have to worry about disappointing me with your cooking, you can focus on this instead.”

“O-ok,” said Brent dutifully. He felt a strange kind of gratitude to Blaire, for allowing him to actually go into the bedroom, even though he wouldn’t be participating in anything. A sudden gush of hot, thick fluid against his face, however, brought his mind straight back to where he was. He felt a surge of gladness at his accomplishment — he had actually made Blaire squirt a little! But his heart sank when he heard Blaire’s voice addressing someone other than him.

“Sharon!” Blaire said deeply, her voice dripping with lust, “What a look THAT is — I just came a little from seeing you!”

“Well,” said Sharon’s voice, muffled by Blaire’s fat, “I’ve come just from thinking about you like three or four times already today, so…yeah. Oh my god, is that him!? In between your legs??”

“Haha, it sure is!” Blaire laughed, and suddenly, Brent’s world became a lot brighter as Blaire lifted up her belly fat, exposing his head to the free air. He felt Blaire’s huge hand fasten easily around both of his hands, and, with a great “woosh” feeling in his stomach, he was lifted up easily off the ground. Blaire’s strength still took him by surprise — she was sitting down on the sofa, and holding him aloft in the air by both of his wrists, using only one hand. She grinned up at him, licking her lips teasingly at the sight of his erection. Then, slowly and deliberately, she turned him around midair to face Sharon, simply by turning her hand.

“Meet Sharon!” said Blaire pleasantly. “Sharon, this is my little house boy…or house slave…however you want to think of him.”

Brent, totally naked with his erection pointing upward, was mortified to be introduced to Sharon in this way, but he had absolutely no power in the exchange. He saw that she was an impressively curvy woman, in a dazzling, tight blue dress, with a stunning face to boot. Perhaps most eye-popping was her height. Already 6’2, Sharon was wearing stylish black platforms, which raised her height all the way up to 6’8. It was easy for Brent to see that she, and not he, had been responsible for Blaire’s orgasm a moment before.

“Jesus Brentt!” exclaimed Sharon, walking closer. “He’s…so skinny! And…and short! Good lord, Blaire, how do you even keep this guy around!?”

“Oh he’s good for some things,” chuckled Blaire, still holding him aloft in midair. “Like pussy-eating, for instance…oh, and laundry. He’s pretty good at that. Or at least, he has been so far. Let’s see if he can step his game up. Wanna shake hands with Sharon, little one?”

“Uh…n-no, no that’s ok,” said Sharon quickly. “I, uh…I kinda don’t wanna touch him.”

“You hear that?” laughed Blaire to Brent. “Sharon is a little grossed out by you. Is it because of how he looks, Sharon?”

“Umm…I mean, yeah,” said Sharon. “He looks like some bony little animal…like, uh, not really even human or something.”

“Well I’ll show you that he’s just as much of a man as….hahaha, oh my god, I can’t even keep talking like that with a straight face!” laughed Blaire. “But what I was going to say is: why don’t you jerk off, Brent?”

“R-right…right now?” he asked.

“Yes! Right now!” exclaimed Blaire. “Luke’s gonna be here any minute, and I’m not going to lose the opportunity to get in a little foreplay with Sharon. Come on, Brent! Spank that monkey! Here, I’ll even let you stand on my big fat belly while you do it.”

Brent almost couldn’t believe his luck — Blaire turned him back around as she sat a little deeper on the sofa, so that her huge stomach rose up like an oozing colossus in front of him. Then she deposited his frail little body straight down onto the middle of her stomach; Brent could feel himself sinking into the fat, and he struggled to stand up. Even when he had finally managed to do so, he was sunk up to his shin bones in the swells of her fat. He started desperately masturbating, as Sharon watched the whole thing happen with a mixture of fascination and disgust. Blaire was looking straight up at him, making sexy eyes and cooing sounds at him as she licked her luscious lips, talking dirty to him.

“Oh yeah…oh yeah, that’s right, my tiny, tiny, measly little slave. Pull that little cock of yours. Pull it! Jerk it! That’s right…oh yeah…you’re STANDING on my belly right now, little one. You’re standing in my fat, and I can feel your little legs sinking into me. I’m swallowing you up with my big, fat, giant belly, Brent — oh yyeeeeaahh…God you’re skinny — you’re so small and feeble that other people don’t wanna touch you. Did you see the way Sharon was looking at you just now? It’s like she was looking at some kind of an animal…it’s like you’re not even human! But you wanna know something, Brent? I just realized something — it’s not just that you’re small. You’re actually shorter right now than I was before I started growing! Remember how tiny I used to be!? I was 5’1! I mean, of course, I weighed way more than you then, but now…now you’re actually SHORTER than I was then! And not just by a little bit, you understand— I would’ve absolutely TOWERED over you! Let that sink in, haha!”

Brent certainly was letting it sink in, as his legs sunk a little further into Blaire’s fat belly rolls. From his vantage point, he was looking out across a vast expanse of abundantly rolling flesh. His legs were sinking into her stomach, but everywhere he turned, there seemed to be more and more fat and flesh. Blaire’s hips expanded out absurdly on either side of him, taking up almost three whole normal-sized spots on the sofa. He had just been in between her mammoth legs, so he knew how tiny he was compared to them. But now that he was out in the open, facing Blaire as he jerked off, he could actually look straight into her titanic breasts which rose like twin jiggling megaliths in front of him. He could see past them into Blaire’s radiantly beautiful face, whose preserved contours seemed to contrast almost uncannily with how fat and big she was everywhere else. It crossed his mind, as he neared orgasm, that he was standing on a living, breathing goddess, someone who could control him so easily, and so completely, with a slight movement of her tremendous body. Blaire grinned at Brent, licked her lips, and flicked her tongue at him, cooing and making oohs and aahs up at him. It took all of fifteen seconds for Brent to lose his load, and he cried out, collapsing on to his knees and sinking further into her belly fat as he sprayed his cum out onto the middle of her stomach. He knelt there panting for a few seconds, his knees sinking into the cushy fat, as her flesh began to slowly rise up around him.

Blaire laughed and stood up abruptly, causing Brent to tumble backward down onto the floor. He looked up and saw Blaire towering over him, looking straight down into his eyes as her hips, ass, boobs, and belly shook and quivered crazily from her motions. From this position, she certainly looked like a goddess. He saw her draw a big finger over his cum (which he couldn’t even see now), collect it all up in a single swipe, and pop it in her mouth.

“Huh, could barely taste anything at all,” she muttered. Then, Brent saw a shift take place as Blaire turned to Sharon, her eyes going wide. “Ok!” she growled lustily. “Now that my slave has given me all his puny little body can muster, let’s REALLY get this night started!”

Blaire stepped over Brent’s body towards Sharon, and the next moment, the two of them were making out viciously. Brent pulled himself to his feet and leaned his body against the sofa, watching the two women go at it. Sharon was huge in her own right (especially compared to him), but Blaire was positively monstrous. Still, though, Sharon seemed to be holding her own, grasping and pulling and squeezing any part of Blaire she touched. It was immediately clear to Brent how intense her lust for Blaire actually was — it didn’t matter that he was watching, or that Sharon was grossed out by him. When Blaire had stepped towards her, pleasing the enormous woman became the only thing in Sharon’s mind.

Without wasting any time, Blaire peeled back the bottom of Sharon’s dress and jammed her fat fingers into her student’s pussy. Sharon screamed and started convulsing, her eyes rolling back into her head as she started dripping noisily down onto the floor. Blaire was growling passionately in her ear. Brent had to take a few steps back, such was the animal intensity and ferocity of the exchange. It was an amazingly erotic scene to behold, but it was also one that truly hit home how small and insignificant Brent was compared to these two. A few moments before, he had been having what felt to him like an earth-shattering orgasm, during which he had sprayed what he thought was a large deposit of cum on Blaire’s stomach. But she had eaten it in a flash. And now, THIS was happening. The floors and walls shook as Blaire manhandled Sharon into this wall, then that wall, and then finally into the bedroom. Brent backed away, straight into Luke, who had just come in to join the party. Luke recoiled at accidentally touching Brent, and gave him a disgusted look as he navigated past, making a beeline for the bedroom. Brent could see that Luke’s cock was already tenting hard through his pants. He had come prepared.

For the next several hours, Brent busied himself cleaning up the house, and cycled the laundry from the previous night. All the while, his ears were constantly serenaded by the animalistic screams, squeals, grunts, and roars that came from the bedroom. Luke and Sharon had preternaturally powerful sex drives, it was true, but Blaire was utterly insatiable. A few times, Brent even heard her admonishing one or the other to turn it up a notch, mocking them, and asking if they were tired yet. After three hours, Brent was finally done with all his work, cleaning, folding the dried clothes (with difficulty, since they were so big), and organizing the huge amounts of food that Luke had brought over. He curled up on the floor, close to the bedroom door, and fell asleep to the sound of Luke crying out, Sharon screaming, and Blaire roaring.

As the weeks passed by, this kind of night became the norm more and more. And all the while, Brent kept shrinking, until he was all the way down to 4’0, weighing no more than 55 pounds. Luke and Sharon came over frequently, until one or both of them were coming over just about every night. But it wasn’t just them — gradually, more and more college students began to trickle in, Chad being the first of them. The next night, he came with his girlfriend Stacy, who, even though she was tiny, still managed to make Brent feel small. Everyone was there for Blaire — there was no question about that. Whenever anyone laid eyes on Brent, they were unable to keep the looks of disgust and revulsion off their faces.

“What IS that!?” Stacy had remarked in horror.

Every time they came over, of course, they brought enormous quantities of rich food for Blaire to feast upon. Brent may not have had to cook Blaire’s food anymore, but he had to do more dishes than ever before. The soiled laundry piled up like clockwork, night after night. Every morning, Brent found himself looking forward to pulling the sheets off Blaire’s bed, even as the task left him feeling the crushing weight of having been left out of such wild and intense sexual experiences. It was a strange mental progression in his head, but one that he was becoming more and more used to: feeling aroused by his submission, tininess, and inadequacy, feeling sad, lonely, and jealous because of being left out, and then feeling aroused all over again at the thought of Blaire getting satisfied by more able sexual partners.

The sheets definitely needed washing every night — whenever he would go into the bedroom, he would feel a humid tidal wave of sex, seat, and musk wash over his body. The temperature in the bedroom was invariably five to ten degrees hotter than it was in the rest of the house, even hours after Blaire’s crazy sex orgies had ended. The sheets were almost always soaking with an inscrutable combination of various sources of cum, though the largest source by far was Blaire — Brent could tell from the overwhelming smell of her that she had been the one to cum the most, and the most powerfully.

Brent could tell because he had come to know the smell, and the taste, of Blaire’s pussy better than he would have ever imagined. He now spent hours each day eating her out — whenever she wasn’t eating or fucking in her bedroom, Blaire had taken to lounging lazily on the couch, watching TV. She had stopped going to school, since she had decided that keeping her appetites for food and sex satiated were far more important than anything else. And people came to her — students, teachers, and eventually even some administrative faculty. The word of Blaire’s irresistible body and rapacious appetite had apparently begun to spread. And so, whenever Blaire wasn’t eating or fucking, she was just lounging around, allowing Brent to eat her out, a privilege for which he was intensely grateful. Additionally, whenever she was eating, Brent was under orders to rub her big fat belly with his tiny hands.

“It’s to just remind you how small you are compared to me,” Blaire had told him with a sweet smile. “And I want you to feel my fat belly swell fatter, and fatter, and fatter, the more that I eat. I want you to FEEL me getting bigger.”

Brent was certainly grateful for being able to do all of these things, but as the days turned into weeks, he felt himself getting more and more desperate. Just being around the sound, smell, and vibrations of all the sex that was happening was a constant reminder to him that, although he got to eat Blaire out, and although she let him jack off on her from time to time as she absentmindedly watched TV, he wasn’t actually getting to have sex with her. The fact that the relationship was opened up was fair enough, but Brent had thought that he would at least be able to enjoy a little sex with his wife….SOMETIME. But it never seemed to happen. Finally, one night, his desperation reached a fever pitch. Blaire was eating dinner on the sofa, taking up three normal widths, making the sofa look small. Brent was licking her pussy, as usual, and he suddenly felt like he simply HAD to ask her. Mustering up his courage, he stopped licking and looked up at her from between her legs.

“C-Cant we have sex too?” he asked in a small voice.

“What did you say?” Blaire asked dismissively, watching TV.

“Can’t…we have sex too, Blaire? I…I thought wh-when other people came in it’s…b-because you needed more sex but…but I thought I, uh…I would still get to have sex with you too!” Brent was ashamed at how pathetic he sounded, but he was finally speaking his mind, after weeks of suffering and pained arousal. His heart burned as he asked the next question: “Aren’t you…attracted to me all…e-even just a little bit? D-Don’t you…want to have sex with me??”

Blaire rose up from the sofa, and the whole room shook. She bent down swiftly and picked him up by his legs, raising him upside down at arms length from her, holding her arm way up so that she was peering at him face to face. She smiled…and it wasn’t a nice kind of smile.

“Do you think you could actually have sex with me?” she asked. “Even when we were closer in size, by the end you were having trouble. Don’t you remember? And now?? Now I completely dwarf you. You’re not even a man anymore.”

The blood was rushing to Brent’s head, but still, he kept on.

“B-But I want to….you’re my wife!”

Blaire gave a great laugh that shook her entire body.

“Pathetic little pipsqueak!” she spat through a smile, “You’re waayyy smaller than I even was to start! Look at this hard little dick — you think you could pleasure me with that? Well, lets see.”

She called for Luke and Sharon (who were, of course, there, organizing food in the kitchen) as she dragged Brent into the bedroom.

“Lets try!” she laughed, licking her lips down at him.

“Th-they’re gonna watch?” asked Brent, indicating to Luke and Sharon, both of whom were standing there silently, arms crossed.

“Of course,” cooed Blaire. She jumped on the bed and got on all fours, shaking her huge ass at him.

“Come on tiger,” she purred. “Come try to fuck me. I know you love this ass and loved taking me from behind. Well, now’s your chance!”

Brent was incredibly excited and ran up to her, trying to navigate his way into her on the bed. Her ass was just too big, though, and far too high — it stuck out way too much, and Brent couldn’t get his dick anywhere near her vagina. He suddenly felt almost childish in his futility.

“Help me!” he whined. Again and again he tried, but she was so much wider than him and her butt was so huge and fat. Blaire continued to just lie there, twerking and shaking her ass. Brent saw the huge ripples going through her whole body as she shook herself, and he started to get a sense of her raw power.

‘She could kill me easily,’ he thought desperately. And then, everything seemed to come to a head. Everything that had been happening converged in his mind, and he started crying. He began hitting her butt with all his strength, punching it, barely making dents. He even started headbutting her, but he could tell that he wasn’t hurting her at all. Instead, she started moaning.

“Ooooh Brent…yea babyyyy! Mmmmmm, give it to me….oooohhhhh yeeahhhh.”

‘She’s like a different species,’ he thought suddenly, ‘a goddess. And I'm just a puny slave man.’ In that moment, even though he was terribly aroused, Brent felt vitriol boiling over. He had been reduced to something less than human — SHE had done this to him! He panicked, and began to try and hurt her with his words.

“Y-You’re just a fat whore!!” he screamed through his tears. “Y-Your ass is s-so big that it’s…f-fucking disgusting!!”

“Mmmm, yesss, I love being fat,” purred Blaire, “Just as much as I love being strong, and just as much as I looovvve being a giantess. Hahaha, and you can’t fool me, tiny boy — I know how much you love me BIG and FAT, and I’m just gonna keep getting bigger, and you’re just gonna keep getting smaller, and there's nothing you can do about it. What’s the matter, Brent? I thought you liked big girls!”

“Y-You’re not big!” cried Brent angrily. “You’re a fucking cow!! A…a hippopotamus!! A…a..a…whale!!”

“Well, if not now, then soon enough!” laughed Blaire exultingly. Suddenly, she sat upright, trapping Brent’s tiny little body under her huge, fat ass. He immediately began losing air, and started wheezing out desperately from beneath her.

“Brent,” Blaire said matter-of-factly, “Here’s the thing. I love how small you are. I love how big you make me feel. You always made me feel small before, but now I get to truly feel BIG compared to you.”

“I…I never made you feel small!” he gasped from underneath her.

“Oh please,” she scoffed. “And then you thought I was the perrrrrfect size when I got a little bigger, didn’t you? Well, I’m going to make you tiny.” She snapped her fingers over to Luke. “Let me show you how a real man fucks me.”

Brent tried to call out from underneath her, but he could do nothing to stop what was happening. Luke stepped forward and pulled out his huge 12-inch cock. Brent started whining again — he was simultaneously disgusted and turned out and jealous and ashamed.

“I never did anything bad to you!” he cried, but a moment later, he saw stars, as Blaire had irritatedly smacked him in the head.

“WATCH!” she ordered dangerously. “You don’t deserve me, Brent. And life isn’t fair.”

Luke proceeded to fuck Blaire right in front of Brent — of course, Luke looked tiny compared to Blaire, but his cock was so huge that he was actually able to get it in between her titanic ass cheeks. But even still, she was just so much wider and bigger, and seeing her compared to a normal person made Brent realize again how enormous she was becoming. He started crying again, knowing that he couldn’t even actually have sex with her — it had become physically impossible.

“You thought you could fuck me with your tiny dick??” laughed Blaire. Brent could see that Luke was turning red with effort.

“Sharon!” bellowed Blaire, “Fetch some people to help Luke here — get Chad — get Billy — get Stacy!!”

In not too long, all these people were in the bedroom. Chad and Luke were double-penetrating Blaire while Billy played with her tits and rubbed her stomach. Stacy was doing her best to knead and smack Blaire’s huge ass as Sharon knelt down and started rubbing Blaire’s clit.

“See Brent!?” cried Blaire, “Look how many people it takes to give me a proper fuck! And you think YOU deserve me??? With that tiny dick and tiny body!?!? No…no, you come right here in front of me, and worship!”

She let Brent out from under her ass and he crawled over and looked up at her, still barely able to breathe.

“Wh-what should I say?” he asked, breathless with fear.

“Oh you know what to say,” she replied instantly. “And if you don’t do a good job, I’m going to sit on you again, and this time I won't let you out so soon and…you’ll die there.”

Just the thought of that actually happening was so arousing, and yet so scary, that Brent began crying and whimpering yet again.

“Please, please, please, Blaire…I’m so f-frightened! Y-you’re s-so big and I’m so small!”

“Yes,” purred Blaire. “Go on — tell me how big I am.”

“Y-you’re gigantic!” he cried. “Y-you make everyone look small and m-me most of all! I’m…I’m actually t-t-terrified of you now, and…and I’m getting so small, but even normal people j-just look tiny compared to you! It’s…it’s like your m-more than human, you are so f-frighteningly big. L-look how many people it takes to pleasure you, and…and everyone looks s-so small and I’m just a…just a WORM compared to you. Y-you b-bigger than so many of me…j-just one of your butt cheeks is so p-powerful and I’m so p-puny!!”

“Yes yes YES!!!” bellowed Blaire.

“You’re gigantic, oh my god — it’s incredible!” grunted Luke.

“You’re too much for us — there’s 25 inches of thick cock in you, and it’s still not enough!” yelled Chad.

“I’ve never felt so small in my life!” cried Billy, “And I’m 6’7!”

“You’re a huge, amazon succubus!” called Stacy. “And I can’t get enough!”

“You’re a GODDESS Blaire!” came Sharon’s voice from underneath. “A GODDESS!!!”

With a deafening roar, Blaire came, orgasming again and again in huge bursts, rolling around in ecstasy and knocking to the ground everyone who had been fucking her. Seeming to understand the situation, they all began scampering away out of the bedroom. A minute later, Blaire’s climax was finally winding down. Brent watched her, frozen in fear and awe against the bed’s headboard.

“That was good Brent!” panted Blaire, nodding her head. “I could have killed you if I kept sitting on you, you know. But you know what? I’ll let you live, since you did a pretty ok job of worshipping me like this. Of course, it’s all the more real coming from the puniest little thing alive. There’s just one thing, though — you don’t get to call me Blaire anymore.”

“Wh-what…sh-should I call you?” stammered Brent weakly.

Blaire smirked down at him. “What else but “Goddess,” of course. And I hope you learned your lesson -- your cock is just too small and pathetic to actually have sex with me.

Brent was left feeling more aroused and crushed than he had ever felt in his entire life. Blaire had broken a few of his ribs by sitting on him like she did, but right now, Brent wasn’t even thinking about that. Instead, he was looking ahead to the future, desperately wondering what this new phase would bring.

 

Chapter End Notes:

This story is up to Chapter 13 on my Patreon, which you can join here for access, as well as access to dozens of my other stories: https://www.patreon.com/joycejulep