- Text Size +
Chapter 12

A few days later, Brent was walking gingerly toward the laundry room with a pile of dirty bed sheets gathered up in his skinny little arms. As usual, the sheets positively reeked with sex — Luke and Sharon had been over the previous night, and, at least as far as Brent could tell from listening to them through the walls, they tried everything they could possibly do to being Blaire to a series of ground-shaking orgasms. But even though Brent’s ears were still ringing with the sound of her mighty, lustful roars, he had a sneaking suspicion that Blaire had not been entirely satisfied with the virile duo. One by one, she had fucked them both into unconsciousness, and when they woke up again, she just did the same thing, over and over, until neither of them woke up.

Through the hard floor that he slept on, Brent had then felt the vibrations of Blaire furiously masturbating after Luke and Sharon had tapped out for the night. Just hearing the rapid squelching of her fat hand desperately rubbing her ravenous pussy was enough to make Brent completely erect. But even though he certainly could have masturbated by himself, something held him back. He knew that Blaire would ridicule his attempts to have sex with her, but he had not forgotten the scene a few days before, when she had allowed him to cum in her presence. If he couldn’t have sex with her, then it was at least something to cum with her in the room. It was a sad prospect, to cum to the sound and the vibration of her, but not to have her actually SEE him. And so Brent had just contented himself with lying there on the floor, naked and hungry, but feeling incredibly aroused at the sounds of his goddess masturbating in the next room. A pleasant warmth came over his tiny, 4-foot-tall body — he felt so privileged to enjoy the sound of such an entity getting herself off. Even being in the adjacent room was enough to slake his lust, at least for the moment. He fell asleep to Blaire’s continuous, aggressive pussy sounds, all the while dreaming of somehow managing to have sex with her.

Now, the morning after, he was carrying the sullied sheets in a big heap toward the laundry room. He was so small and weak that he had to carry the sheets one at a time, and even one balled-up sheet was enough to make him stagger around a bit as he got his bearings. As he stumbled out of the bedroom with the pile of sheets, he passed by the sofa, which Blaire had planted herself on a couple hours before. She was totally naked, and gorging herself on rich food. Her fat was hanging down from her stomach, almost spilling over her huge knees now. She had hovered at just around 8 feet for the last week or so, having slightly altered her growth formula to arrest her vertical growth. Her horizontal growth, however, had continued to rage strong, and, even though Brent could barely believe it was possible, she had gotten noticeably bigger and fatter. He lowered his head in deference as he walked past her.

“Hold up there, laundry boy,” said Blaire suddenly. A flash of anxiety shot through Brent’s stomach, even as the rest of his body grew hot with excitement. Any time Blaire addressed him directly was a time to cherish and savor. He turned slowly in place, with the sheets still in his arms. She looked like some mythical queen, sitting there on the sofa, taking up all three spaces with her astounding bulk.

“Got a bit of a handful, there, do you?” chuckled Blaire, her fat shaking and quivering slightly with amusement.

“It’s…it’s no problem,” said Brent automatically. “It’s n-nothing I can’t handle.”

“Mmmmm, what an appropriate answer from the little house boy,” cooed Blaire, nodding her head up and down, evidently pleased with the remark. “It doesn’t smell too bad, huh?”

“It’s…I l-like the smell, actually,” ventured Brent, feeling almost brave to say it.

“Oh you DO?” asked Blaire with exaggeration as her eyes went wide with pleasure. “You LIKE the smell of the filthy, dirty sex I had with Luke and Sharon last night? Sex that you weren’t invited to, because there’s no conceivable way that you could participate?”

“Y-yes…yes, I like it,” repeated Brent. He felt like he was straying into uncharted territory with his frankness, but he somehow felt compelled to share it with her. “It’s…it’s j-just so hot to me, that…that y-you can have sex with such…such big people, and…and you’re just…just too much for them.”

“Ooooo, so you heard me last night, huh?” intoned Blaire, cracking a grin as she mimed rubbing her pussy.

“I…I f-fell asleep to you doing it,” breathed Brent. His heart was starting to pound in his chest. He couldn’t believe that he was having this conversation with Blaire right now.

“Awww, what a sweet little slave boy!” murmured Blaire, pouting her lips at him. It never ceased to amaze Brent how, despite the unbelievable swells and spills of fat everywhere else on her body, Blaire’s face remained as pretty and radiant as ever. The way that she had designed her growth formula must have intended on maximizing both her hugeness and her continued sexual attractiveness simultaneously. ‘Of course she could manage that,’ thought Brent. ‘She’s a genius.’

“Come over here, little one,” said Blaire pleasantly, smiling at him as she curved a big fat finger at him. Brent hesitated a moment, not sure what to do with the dirty sheets. He didn’t want to just leave them there — he didn’t want to do anything that would give the impression that he did not respect his position as a servant. The last thing he wanted was for Blaire to feel like he was just sneaking and skulking around, anxious to gobble up and crumbs she fed him, both literal and figurative. He already felt humiliated enough; he wanted Blaire to have at least some amount of respect for him, and now, the only way that seemed possible was through his housework.

Blaire noticed his hesitation immediately and seemed to read his mind. She let out a winsome laugh that jiggled her fat even more than her chuckle had a few moments before. Brent looked on in awe at the waves of fat that rose and fell through her belly, her hips, and her ass, which stuck out behind her lewdly on the sofa, covering a ridiculous amount of space.

“I can see your little mind having a little trouble,” Blaire laughed. “But it’s very simple for you, Brent — when I tell you to come, you drop whatever it is you’re doing…and come!”

That was all Brent needed to hear. He literally dropped the pile of sheets down on the floor and quickly ambled up to Blaire on the sofa. He knew that he was giving away his joy in his eager gait, but at this point he didn’t care. The only important thing was that he was getting to spend some one-on-one time with his goddess. As he neared the sofa, Blaire’s body seemed to swell bigger and bigger in his vision. When he stopped right in front of her, he could only gape in awe at the majestic monstrosity of corpulent power in front of him. He could barely even see Blaire’s face, thanks to the enormity of her boobs, which rose up from her chest like twin planets orbiting the star of her face. Even though she was sitting and he was standing, he felt totally dwarfed in every way in her presence. Her knees rose up on either side of him, rising all the way up to the middle of his chest. They capped off the great, fleshy pillars of her lower legs, each of which was far thicker and more powerful than his entire body. The copious fat from her stomach spilled down in between her parted legs, and it hung down so far that it was only about a foot and a half away from touching the floor itself. Brent could almost hear her purring.

“Mmmmm, yessss,” moaned Blaire softly as she looked down at him over her gigantic breasts, “I just lovvvvve it when you’re this close to me, little slave. I can really, truly FEEL the insanity of our size difference now. Look at us, Brent! Just LOOK at us! Here, come stand next to my leg.”

Brent did so, unable to wrap his head around how huge her calf was compared to him. To accentuate the comparison, Blaire did a playful toe-raise, which made her knee rise all the way up to even with his shoulders.

“Why don’t you give my big calf a nice little rubdown, huh?” cooed Blaire down at him, doing the toe-raises over and over in a kind of teasing motion. Even though her leg was incredibly fat, Brent was still able to see her powerful calf muscle swell the bulbous shape of her lower leg — it reminded him of the immense power that Blaire held in every aspect of her body. Wasting no time, he immediately set to rubbing her huge calf; his hands dug eagerly and worshipfully into her flesh, making small indentations in the vast expanse with his little hands. her flesh was cushy and quivered with every movement, but at the same time it had a powerful firmness to it that made it difficult for his hands to make much of an impression.

“That’s right, my little slave,” whispered Blaire, leaning back on the sofa as it creaked under her weight. “Get in there — get your tiny hands in there. Rub your goddess down, little one. Mmmmm, yesssss…put some effort into it. I know you’re weak…soooo terribly weak…but I wanna see what you’ve got to provide. I wanna see what you can do.”

Brent began to break out in a sweat as Blaire’s gentle but humiliating words spurred him on to try even harder than he had been before. He gritted his teeth and leaned his entire body into her lower leg, pushing and kneading with his hands, his arms, his elbows, and even his bony little knees. After a while, once his limbs had started to tire, he even started using his head, desperately pushing it into the fat fleshy pillar in front of him. He barely even had to lower his head to do so. Pretty soon, his entire naked body was shining with sweat, and his breaths were coming in punctuated pants. From far above, he heard Blaire laughing softly down at him.

“Ok…haha, ok little guy. That’s what you’ve got to give there. I appreciate the effort, really I do. But I can barely feel you down there. Why don’t you try for a fresh start on my other leg over there, huh?”

“The…the other one?” panted Brent, barely able to catch his breath as the sweat trickled into his eyes, making them sting.

“Yes, tiny slave, the other one,” said Blaire, her voice firm but light with amusement at the same time. “Here, you seem to be out of breath — let me help you.”

Blaire took her right leg, the one that Brent had been massaging, and extended it outward next to his body. Seeing the colossal shape of such a huge leg next to him did not do much in the way of helping Brent catch his breath, but that wasn’t what Blaire had been talking about. With a swift but gentle motion, she swung her leg to the side, connecting right around his waist. Her leg was so big and powerful that it immediately swept Brent’s feet off the ground, as his body buckled forward, draping itself over Blaire’s lower leg. Chuckling with amusement, Blaire just held her leg aloft for a few moments, slowly raising it and lowering it to show Brent the ease with which her body could manipulate his.

“This is incredible,” Blaire said, in a voice barely above a whisper, “It’s like there’s nothing on my leg right now, Brent. I could seriously close my eyes, and raise and lower my leg, and I wouldn’t even know that you were draped across it. How does that make you feel?”

“It…it m-makes me feel v-very small,” squeaked Brent, who was feeling his little legs dangling helplessly in the air as Blaire raised and lowered him. His entire body was draped around her lower calf muscle, and he could feel the heat and the power emanating from her leg underneath him as she continued to tease him. He felt his cock harden, pushing itself into her fat.

“Uh-huh…yeeeeaahhhhh…this SHOULD make you feel small, Brent. Your measly little body is nothing compared to my leg. Look at how easily I’m lifting and lowering you — I could do this all day, Brent, and I wouldn’t even get tired. There’s more muscle and size and power in my right calf muscle than there is in your entire body. Actually, you know what? Just seeing you draped over it like that, I bet it would take almost two of you to equal my calf in mass…let alone power. You’re a weak, skinny, waifish little thing, who gets completely exhausted just from five minutes of massaging my lower leg. And just think…the other day, you were actually begging me to have sex with you! Hahaha, oh my god, it would be like having sex with a little dog, Brent. That’s how tiny you are to me now — you’re like a little, horny puppy. And I’m your master, little dog — and I’m gonna train you right.”

Brent didn’t have the ability to answer; he was so aroused by Blaire’s put-downs that his mouth had gone totally dry. Chuckling softly, Blaire raised and lowered him a few more times before transferring him over to her left leg, depositing him on the ground next to it.

“Ok, little puppy, you know what to do,” breathed Blaire. Five minutes later, Brent was almost falling over from exertion. His limbs were completely exhausted from massaging her, and he had once again resorted to headbutting her flesh over and over. The final time, however, right as he headbutted her calf, Blaire had flexed her muscle ever so slightly, timing it perfectly, and causing Brent to bounce off her backward, losing his feet as he fell onto his back. He lay there stunned — was that really all she had to do? Flex her calf and send him flying backward from the reverse force?

“Hahaha, ok Brent, ok,” laughed Blaire from above. From his position on his back, Brent was looking up at Blaire’s overhanging belly fat, which was jiggling and twitching above him like a low, oppressive cloud of flesh. He knew that she was laughing at his tininess, his weakness, and his pathetic attempts to please her, but somehow, as he looked up into her overhanging fat, it was like something more was mocking him. Blaire was so big that when she laughed, it was like a whole crowd of people were laughing.

“I think you’ve just about tired yourself out, huh mister?” came her delighted voice.

“Y-yeah…I’m p-pretty beat,” Brent managed to say. He took a few deep breaths and stood up, wavering a little on his rickety legs as he did so. Once again he was facing straight towards Blaire. She reached down both of her hands, grabbed her belly fat, and shook it, making it vibrate and wiggle out in all kinds of lewd, crazy directions.

“What do you think of my stomach, Brent?” she asked with a twinkle in her eye. “You like it? Or is it just a little too much for you?”

“N-no! No, I…I love it!” exclaimed Brent truthfully.

“You love it?” asked Blaire, cocking her head at him. “You like all my big, fat, jiggling flesh?”

“Y-yeah.”

“Mmmm, this does it for you, huh?” Blaire was toying with him, and Brent knew it — he was only too happy to be getting this kind of attention. Lately, what with Luke, Sharon, and now Chad and Stacy all coming around the house more often, Brent had begun to feel like he was becoming an afterthought to Blaire. But she was giving him this attention — this demonstration — to remind him that she had him on her mind, and that, even though she was having sex with a lot more people, the power dynamic between the two of them was still the bedrock of the household. At least, that’s how Brent interpreted it.

“Y-yeah…yeah, I l-love it…I love how big you are,” said Brent, striving in his mind to find some new words to describe Blaire’s majesty. “You’re…you’re just…just like a queen…sitting there, looming over me.”

“Ooooo a queen…I like that,” purred Blaire, shaking her belly fat gently in his face. “And I am definitely looming over you, haha. I mean, check this out — I’m sitting down…reclining…on the sofa, and you’re standing there, and STILL, your head only barely comes up to my boobs. It’s incredible!”

“Y-yeah…yeah it is,” said Brent in a faint voice. He was so aroused now that his body was starting to turn its telltale rosy red color…his heart was pounding blood throughout his thin frame, and his 4-inch erection strained and strove to be something more than what it was.

“Mmmmm, I can see your little cock down there,” giggled Blaire, arching her head over her breasts to get a better look. “What does your little member want, Brent? Does it want its goddess? Does it want to go inside my big, fat, juicy pussy?”

“Y-yes!” cried Brent, his face brightened up even as it reddened further. Was she serious!? Was she going to let him have sex with her!? It hadn’t worked a couple days before, but now Blaire was in a different position, and she seemed to be in a lighter, more teasing mood. Maybe, just maybe…she would.

“Awww, haw haw, look at that little face!” laughed Blaire, pouting her lips sexily at him as her eyes continued to dance and twinkle with pleasure. “You want my pussy sooooo bad don’t you?”

“Yesss,” croaked Brent, nodding his head vociferously.

“Oh, but we both know that you can’t get anywhere near my hungry little kitty,” cooed Blaire, shaking her head at him. “To do that, you’d need to move your goddess’s big, fat belly out of the way, wouldn’t you? You’d have to be able to lift it, and you couldn’t do THAT two weeks ago. Now I’ve gotten so, so much bigger, and you’ve just gotten smaller and smaller…weaker and weaker…and so much skinnier! Look at your bony little arms! They look like little twigs that would snap by accident, juste by twisting my fingers a certain way. It’s getting dangerous for you around me, little one. That’s how much bigger I am than you — I might accidentally hurt you, without even meaning to.”

“That’s…that’s ok,” said Brent, nodding his head. His ribs were still quite sore from Blaire sitting on him a few days before, but he meant what he said — in this context, he really didn’t care if he got hurt or not. Just being this close to Blaire — with her teasing him and comparing with him and playing with him — was all worth it.

“You’re not afraid of me?” asked Blaire, with a bit of an inscrutable expression. Brent didn’t really know what she wanted him to say, so he thought that it was best just to be honest.

“I’m…I’m afraid of you, yes,” he said in a quivering voice. “B-but…that’s just because you’re…so enormous compared to me. I know that you could…you could do anything you wanted to me, and it wouldn’t matter if I, uhh…fought or struggled. You could be using one arm and you could still d-do whatever you wanted.”

“Yes I could, little man,” Blaire intoned, nodding down at him, “Yes I could.”

“B-but…but I just want to serve you,” continued Brent, “And…and if I g-get hurt in the process, then…then so be it.”

“Mmhmm, these really are lovely answers you’re giving me, slave,” hummed Blaire down at him, evidently quite impressed. “I see now that you’ve really taken your new role to heart. It can’t have been easy, letting all your pride go…your self-worth…your own ambitions. But now it seems like you’ve finally started to wrap your little head around the reality that I am your world now. I rule over you — I’m so tall, and big, and strong, and smart compared to you — I’m superior to you in every way. In every way, little slave, you are my inferior, my little minion, my peon. And you’re finally learning to embrace it. I knew that you would come around eventually; it’s in your nature!”

“Y-yes…it is,” moaned Brent, now totally beside himself with lust. He saw Blaire’s hand venture under the excesses of her belly fat, and a moment later he heard a familiar sound: the wet, sticky squelching of her wet pussy as she stuck her fingers inside herself. Blaire furrowed her brow as she licked around her lips, lapping up some sweat that had formed on her upper lip. She too was beginning to sweat now.

“You’re almost ready to burst, just from standing there,” said Blaire, breathing heavily. “I’m not even touching you, and you’re already about to shoot your little load. I could make you cum just by dirty talking to you — I could make you cum just from the sound of my voice.”

“B-Blaire…G-Goddess…Goddess…please…” whispered Brent. He didn’t really even know what he was asking for. He just knew that he had a desperate, terrible desire to touch her, to be close to her, to feel her flesh consume his little body.

Once again, Blaire seemed to read his mind. Taking two huge swaths of her stomach fat up in her hands, she lifted the fat up, revealing her steaming pink pussy, which was opened up in a kind of lazy, eternal yawn in between her legs, which were spread wide so as to open up her crotch for viewing. Brent started hyperventilating, with his tongue hanging slightly out of his mouth. Blaire laughed down softly at him, appreciating his reaction.

“Ooooh yeah, just like a starved little puppy dog,” she murmured down at him, shaking her head in quiet mirth, like she could hardly believe the extent of his submission. “Why don’t you go for it, little animal? Feast on my pussy, slave. Eat it — fuck it — rub your body all over it — do whatever you want. I’ll even hold up my fat for you.”

“Oh th-thank you…thank you Goddess thank you so muchhh!!” cried Brent weakly, and he bounded forward. He had no idea what he wanted to do first — the unexpected freedom that Blaire had granted him had taken him completely by surprise. He could actually have sex with her!? It was almost too much to handle at once. Without really meaning to, Brent simply ran himself straight up into her pussy, smacking himself in the face with her fat, engorged labia lips. He staggered back a little in stunned surprise, recovered his senses, and then practically dove back in, rubbing his face passionately into her steamy red folds.

Blaire chuckled above him, partially in derision, and partially from the sheer amusement of seeing her house slave accidentally smack himself in the face with her own pussy. She continued to hold up her belly fat with one arm as she subsequently turned back to her food. She knew that Brent had been working himself to exhaustion every day, and she had begun to see his eyes start to dim with the work, the toil, and the weight of his own submission slowly crushing him. This was all an extremely erotic process for Blaire, but she didn’t want her slave to turn into a lachrymose shadow of a soul — she wanted him to be on fire for her, devoted to her, and lusting after her all the time. She had to give him a taste of freedom once in a while: the freedom to explore and worship her body as he wished, at least for a short time. Any lingering desires that he had from his old masculinity would be neutralized in time by the sheer enormity of her body compared to his. These “free-form” worship sessions would be a good time for him to discover these truths for himself, in new and overwhelming ways. Using her other hand, she took an entire cake and shoved it into her mouth, humming pleasantly as she chewed. She switched on the TV and started browsing through the channels. She could barely feel him down there. She laughed to herself, wondering what he was trying to pull off.

Brent had initially just started by vigorously rubbing his face against Blaire’s pussy lips, licking and lapping violently as he made out with her cooch. After a minute or so, however, he realized that Blaire had him eat her out all the time — he should be taking advantage of this opportunity to do things that he had previously thought were off-limits! He started trying to climb up onto the sofa, but doing so was difficult, since he was so weak from his previous labors. There was a growing puddle of vaginal fluid that had been leaking from Blaire’s pussy, and Brent actually slipped on it as he tried to climb up. He reached out desperately to grab onto something to save his fall, and he ended up grabbing onto Blaire’s walnut-sized clit, which was swollen in the pleasure she was taking in dominating him without even looking down. Brent managed to lug himself up onto the sofa by latching both hands onto Blaire’s clit — he was surprised that she hadn’t reacted when he grabbed it like that. But it just went to underline, yet again, how small he was compared to her.

Now that he was crouched on the sofa, in front of her open pussy, Brent could hardly contain himself. He didn’t have to navigate his way through her impossibly huge ass cheeks this time — her pussy was wide open and waiting for him, right there! Panting and sweating like a desperate animal, Brent got down on shaking knees and aimed his cock directly into her piping-hot chasm, which seemed to breathe hot, pungent air into his face, as if it were an organism unto itself. Brent had almost completely forgotten about the huge hand and arm that were above him, holding up a sky of fat. His main purpose had boiled down to that pink animal directly in front of him, sighing spiced air into his face, blowing his hair back every few seconds.

Shaking with passion, Brent inserted his rock-hard cock in between Blaire’s lips. He was there! He was inside! And yet…something was wrong. He had thrust his hips into her, yes…but his erection wasn’t seeming to actually be touching anything. Brent looked down and saw the truth — he had penetrated her vagina, but her opening was so big compared to his tiny cock that it literally swallowed him up. His dick wasn’t touching her at all inside! He wasn’t fucking her pussy — he was just fucking the AIR INSIDE her pussy.

Brent tried to deal with this initial frustration by leaning to the right, then to the left, in desperate attempts to get his cock to make contact with that soft, wet heavenly flesh inside her vagina. But Blaire’s fat, swollen pussy lips were getting in the way, prohibiting him from even being able to fulfill his wishes. Growing increasingly desperate, Brent just started thrusting into her as hard and fast as he could, but try as he might, he wasn’t able to feel that tender slick flesh against his cock. Tears started forming in his eyes as he grit his teeth again and thrust harder, harder, harder into her. But he was still just fucking the air.

Blaire’s hand suddenly slipped, and her belly fat came tumbling down on him with a mighty slap. Brent’s world went abruptly dark, and his body was almost completely sealed into Blaire’s crotch. His midsection was pressed hard into the middle of her vagina, forcing him into a kind of permanent thrust straight into her. His cock, however, still couldn’t even feel her. He was trapped in a world of rippling, gyrating fat, and he felt its effortless strength and power completely dominating his body.

A moment later, Sharon came back from the bakery, bearing a dozen parcels of the finest, richest cakes and breads. She walked up to Blaire and set them down next to her on the sofa, not even realizing that Brent was underneath her stomach fat. If she had looked closely, she might have seen the bottom of Brent’s right foot barely sticking out below.

“Oops, sorry there, little guy!” laughed Blaire. “I almost forgot you were down there.”

“What was that?” asked Sharon, a little puzzled as to who Blaire was talking to. A moment later, however, Sharon was jumping back in surprised disgust, as Blaire lifted up her belly fat to reveal the short, emaciated little body trying desperately to penetrate her.

“Uhh…it looks like he’s trying to fuck you,” said Sharon, eyeing Blaire curiously, as if to inquire whether that was allowed or not.

“Mmhm, I knew he’d try that first,” chuckled Blaire. “I can’t see him, and I certainly can’t feel him, but I’ll take your word for it, Sharon. How’s it going down there, little guy? Are you penetrating me with your big, hard cock?”

But Brent didn’t have the heart to answer. He had exhausted himself to the point of tears. He heard Blaire’s soft laughter above him, and she suddenly sucked her pussy at him, making a slurping noise with her lips as she mimed eating his body. That was the last straw — he howled out in a desperate wail, and came straight on top of the large pink nub of her clit.

“Was that it?” laughed Blaire. “Did I just hear you scream, Brent? Did you just cum? Haha, well, wherever you did it, surprise surprise — I felt nothing! Let’s just swallow down whatever you gave me.”

Blaire clenched and flexed her pussy again, making the same slurping sounds as she “swallowed” Brent’s load. When he looked back at her clit, his semen was gone. She had drawn it into her body.

Chapter End Notes:

This story is up to Chapter 14 on my Patreon, which you can join here for access, as well as access to dozens of my other stories: https://www.patreon.com/joycejulep