- Text Size +

Chapter 13

Over the next couple weeks, things almost seemed to stabilize a little in Blaire and Brent’s household. Of course, Blaire’s appetite for sex and food had only seemed to increase, as did the size of her already-tremendous body. Her height continued to hover at just over 8 feet, since Blaire had purposefully tweaked her growth formula in order to enjoy the comparisons with Brent (who likewise remained just at 4 feet tall) at almost exactly twice his height. Her girth and bulk, however, just kept increasing, and as the days went by, Brent watched in dumbfounded amazement as Blaire continued to pack on the pounds, getting fatter and fatter. Her stomach now hung down easily in between her legs when she was either standing up or sitting down, and the great fatty bulk of her ass, her hips, and her legs made Brent feel positively teeny whenever he was anywhere close to her. At this point, it was obvious that there was more weight and substance in one of Blaire’s forearms than there was in his entire skinny little body. And, as Blaire was fond of reminding him, she wasn’t planning on stopping her growth any time soon.

That aspect of the household — Blaire’s continued growth — was therefore in constant flux, but, at least as far as Brent could tell, he could feel himself beginning to slip into a kind of routine that he was getting used to. He continued to act as Blaire’s “house boy,” performing a variety of chores and tasks for his goddess, but unlike it had been like in the beginning, Brent was actually starting to feel that he had a real place by Blaire’s side. Before, he had been tormented by feelings of jealousy and neglect as he heard Blaire have hours and hours of sex with Luke, Sharon, and all the others. Brent had, of course, been immensely turned on by all of these humiliating experiences, by knowing that he was totally inadequate, but he had also had to work his way through some of the psychic trauma of having his sexual fantasies come true in real life. He had not been entirely prepared to deal with ACTUALLY being inadequate, tiny, and pathetic to Blaire.

But as the days went by, Brent started to notice some changes in how he was feeling. Things seemed…almost lighter…friendlier…warmer. While it was true that Blaire continued to have copious amounts of sex with people other than him, Brent wasn’t feeling nearly as left out. There were several reasons for this. To start with, Blaire had gradually begun to alter the way she behaved around him. During the first few weeks of their new dynamic, she had often come across as a little more heavy-handed and cruel than she perhaps had intended. She was definitely getting off on being so much bigger and stronger than him, it was true, but she had also been trying to play up the power dynamics between the two of them, to dwell on them in an intense way in order to firmly establish the reality of their new bond.

But after a good amount of intense humiliation and mockery, Blaire could actually feel herself starting to soften towards Brent. It was difficult to be too hard on him, since he had become so small and frail. What’s more, Blaire was realizing that she was actually enjoying the ridiculous size difference between them. She didn’t feel like she could lay on the humiliation too thickly, since she was actually starting to appreciate how fond she was of his tininess. Before, her dirty talk could verge on brutality, but now, she found herself simply enjoying her partner at this new size.

“Come on in here little boy,” she called to him one morning from her bedroom. Sharon, Luke, and Chad had all left earlier, and Blaire was alone with Brent in the house. He had been busy organizing a series of large food platters for her to feast on when she got out of bed, and had not been expecting her to call him. It went without saying that he certainly hadn’t expected to be allowed into the bedroom. In Brent’s mind, unless he was stripping off the soiled sheets from the previous night’s debauchery, he wasn’t to go anywhere near the bedroom. It was forbidden territory.

Cautiously, like he could barely believe what was happening, Brent obeyed Blaire’s call and carefully peered his head around the bedroom door frame, like a small, timid animal who had been called. He saw Blaire lying nude on the bed, and his breath seemed to freeze in his chest. He hadn’t seen Blaire sprawled out on her bed like this in quite some time, and it was immediately clear how much bigger she had gotten. She was positively enormous — the rolls and swells of her fat hips and ass hung off the bed on both sides, while the great, hulking mass of her fat stomach rose up in the air towards the ceiling. It didn’t really look like she was even lying on the bed — instead, it looked more like her body was attempting to swallow the bed up, and doing a pretty good job of it too. Her huge hands were suggestively patting and stroking her belly, and Brent became aware that she was giggling; the gargantuan volume of her fat jiggled and quivered with her quiet mirth. If she had not had her head propped up against the headboard, then there would have been no way that Brent could have looked her in the eye.

As it was, though, he could see her face, and he immediately knew that she was in a playful mood. His cock hardened accordingly. She didn’t even need to do or say anything — all she had to do was exist, and his heart helplessly pumped blood down to his member, stuffing it for all he was worth.

“Well good morning little munchkin,” purred Blaire, making sexy eyes at him from behind her fat. “My, my, my, are you looking tiny today.”

“I…I th-think I’m still…losing some weight,” Brent managed to say. It felt like he was having to force his words out through his mouth; that’s how turned-on he was, just standing there gaping at his corpulent queen.

“Mmmmm yes, I think you are too,” said Blaire sexily, almost moaning out the words. “I know that you’re not shrinking in height at the moment, since I tweaked your formula, but that has definitely not stopped you from getting skinnier. My god Brent…just look at you! I’m amazed that you can even stand on those twiggy little legs of yours. Mmmm, I love it. You just look so delectably, deliciously tiny…I could just eat you up.”

Brent didn’t know what to say to these words, and so he just stood there before her, looking up at her tremendous body as his own gaunt, shriveled limbs shook and trembled with arousal. Like Blaire, he was also completely nude (as he was nearly all the time now), and his cock was pointed straight up towards her face.

“Come up here, little guy,” cooed Blaire, almost trilling her words with the intensity of her arousal. “Bring that delicious little body of yours up here. I wanna see you closer. I wanna feeeeeel you.”

Brent of course wasted no time in scampering up the bed — this felt like a rare treat, a privilege that he almost couldn’t even conceive as real. There was definitely a layer of surreal unreality to his vision as he struggled to climb up onto the tall bed, and to his hearing as Blaire’s soft, gentle laughter rang like silver bells in his ears. Even though it took him a little longer than he would have liked, Brent finally did manage to hoist his way up onto the bed, and once he was on top of it, he almost immediately stumbled into a spilling mound of Blaire’s hip fat. He lost his balance and fell into her — there was no other way to describe it. The swells and rolls of her fat broke his fall, and cradled his entire body. To Brent, it felt like he was falling into a vat of thick, warm, sweet-smelling jello. He lay there, totally surrounded by her fat, for several long moments; he closed his eyes in ecstasy as he felt his body slowly, slowly sinking farther and farther down into her fat. He had fallen into her left hip, and he now had the sensation that his body was being slowly swallowed up by the fat of her hip, her gigantic left ass cheek, and the left side of her colossal belly. She had become so huge that the bulk of the left side of her torso was more than enough to accommodate Brent’s accidental nestling.

“Oho, I can feel you sinking into me, Brent,” breathed Blaire, who was obviously very turned on by what was happening. “I’m just lying here, and I can literally feel your little body going deeper and deeper into my fat. You better be careful, little guy! You don’t wanna get lost in there!”

Even though Blaire’s words had been spoking in partially-joking flirtation, there was no question that Brent could feel himself being “taken over” by her sheer, inert bulk. He wouldn’t have gotten “lost” in it, but he could definitely see a scenario where, if he had kept lying there, Blaire’s fat may very well have swallowed up the majority of his body as he sunk into it deeper and deeper.

Chuckling softly, Blaire reached a massive fleshy hand down towards him, fastened gently but firmly around his upper arm (her fingers easily encircling its entire length), and pulled him up. Using her big arm for support, Brent found himself standing unsteadily on top of the expansive fat of Blaire’s stomach. He clutched desperately to her hand, whose steadying presence alone was the reason why he didn’t fall down again. His little legs and feet sunk far down into her fat, to the point where, when he finally stopped sinking, he was up to his mid-shins in her belly fat.

“You think you got it, Brent?” asked Blaire, laughing. “You think you can stand on your own?”

“I’ll…I’ll try,” he said, with some effort as his hands remained clutched onto Blaire’s.

“Ok…I’m gonna take my hand away, alright?” said Blaire, winking at him. “Ready? Three, two, one, go!”

At “go,” she had whisked her hand away, leaving Brent to try and fend for himself on her stomach. He wobbled left, then right, waving his thin little arms out wildly to try and maintain his balance in the sea of fat he was standing in. Blaire couldn’t help herself — seeing him struggle like this was such a cute, funny spectacle that she wasn’t able to contain her laughter. Deep, giggling chuckles began to bellow up from her belly, which of course had the effect of making Brent’s already-challenging terrain that much more unsettled. As Blaire tried unsuccessfully to stifle her laughter, it felt to Brent like the ground beneath him had come alive. Her big stomach rippled and rivlled like a thick ocean beneath his feet, and he could feel her fat lapping at his shinbones. It was all a bit too much, a bit too turbulent, for him to keep his balance. Uttering an inadvertent, high-pitched little squeal, his body bowed and fell forward, completely face-planting down into the middle of Blaire’s belly, directly beneath her boobs. His legs fell in between the twin impossible thicknesses of her massive thighs, and he suddenly became away, right around the area of his own thighs, of a sudden hotness, a wet heat, that had wet the length of his thighs within moments. With a sudden start, Brent realized that his thighs were right on top of the steaming mound of Blaire’s pussy, which was apparently pulsating, engorged, and leaking large amounts of hot pre-cum onto his shriveled legs.

“Ooops!” he heard Blaire’s voice laugh. “Kinda lost your balance, didn’t you, Brent? Haha, I’m sorry, a lot of that was my fault. I know it must be hard to stand on me when I’m laughing like that. But I can’t help it, little guy! You just look so cute and precious, standing and swaying on my belly like that, trying to keep your balance. Here, let’s try again. Up we go!”

This time, Blaire pulled up Brent’s body with two hands, and as she effortlessly pulled him up, Brent could not fail to notice how her hands now easily went all the way around his waist. He looked down in awe at the thick, fleshy fingers powerfully manipulating his body, and with a sudden flash, he realized that her fingers were actually thicker than his wrists! He had become so skinny, and she had become so fat, that her fingers literally took up more space than his lower arms…if Brent had been able to fit one of her rings past his hand, it would have hung looser on his wrist than it was on her finger. He didn’t think it was possible, but he felt his cock get even harder, and he nearly came right then and there. The size comparison was just too stark and incredible.

“Mmmm, there’s my skinny little baby,” moaned Blaire as she used both hands to once again steady him on her belly. “Don’t worry, little one — I’ve got you this time. I won’t let you fall again.”

It was an incredible scene, and both of them had to just stop and marvel at it for several long, silent, and intense moments. Blaire was lying on the bed, which she more or less seemed to consume with her body, and her neck and head were propped up by two pillows on the headboard. And there, standing literally on top of her stomach, sunk in all the way to the tops of his shin bones, was Brent, staring in stunned adoration in between the two fat hills of her colossal breasts, right into her glorious face. It shone back at him, beaming a ravishing, excited smile that seemed transported with lust and elation. Brent knew what her triumphant smile meant, and he felt it too, without them even having to exchange any words. It was like she was saying to him, ‘Look at what we did, Brent! We DID it! We actually made it HAPPEN!!’

Blaire was holding Brent’s body steady at the waist with her two hands, and as they continued to stare at each other, she started slowly, lovingly kneading around him, her large fingers finding his little butt and pressing into it earnestly. Her big thumbs twirled around and around in his crotch, ever so slightly brushing the purpling head of his turgid cock with their fleshy pads. Brent inhaled sharply, gritting his teeth in a desperate effort not to cum. Blaire’s steady eyes looked slightly up at him from between her huge breasts.

“You know I love you, don’t you Brent?” she almost whispered to him, as her hands continued to work and knead around his waist, completely encircling it, with her fingers and thumbs diligently going to work on his butt cheeks and his cock.

“Y-Yes, Goddess, I do,” answered Brent, feeling his chest rising and heaving with aroused emotion. He had almost forgotten what it was like to have this kind of sensuous, intimate moment with Blaire.

“You know that I think about you all the time?” continued Blaire, her steady, powerful gaze holding his eyes with their power, and yet somehow at the same time reassuring him with their softness and warmth. “Even when I’m fucking all the others, I never really forget about you. You know that, right?”

“Y-Yes,” squeaked Brent, feeling his face and neck getting red.

“You know that I’m thinking how much you’re getting off to it all — I can see you all curled up in a corner, listening to me fuck the brains out of all the bigger people. I know you get off to hearing me overpower them, Brent…I know you do. And just knowing all of the stuff going through your head, it makes me get off too. So when you hear me yelling and screaming out in orgasm, you know that it’s just as much for your tininess and submission as it is for anything else.”

“Y-Yes,” panted Brent again. He got tears in his eyes, suddenly overcome by how kind and loving Blaire was behaving towards him. If he was being honest with himself, he wasn’t really surprised — in his heart of hearts, he had already known what Blaire was saying to him out loud. He already knew that she loved him, and that, despite the dramatic shifts in their power dynamic, that he was still Blaire’s primary partner. All of their play, all of her put-downs and humiliation, all of her caustic mockery…all of it was in the name of their dominant-submissive relationship dynamic. Blaire had made it all real — she had made his wildest fantasies come true. But through it all, she had not lost sight of the truly tender and intimate feelings she still had for him. And as Brent stood there on her stomach, caressed by her powerful hands, he saw in her face something new: she wasn’t just getting off on the power dynamic anymore. She was realizing, like a marvelous epiphany, that she really did actually love him at this size. She really, truly thought that he was so cute and vulnerable and adorable. Of course, they both knew that she could, and would, go back to mocking him, putting him down, and generally humiliating him…and all of that was ok. But this felt like an important moment, a monumentally powerful moment, when, without breaking their dynamic, Blaire was reassuring him of her love and affection. And Brent had needed it.

“I want to eat your cum,” Blaire whispered to him. Right on cue, Brent felt a great vibration beneath his feet, as Blaire’s stomach growled out loudly into the bedroom air. Brent would have fallen down again due to the earthquake-like tremors and reverberations in her belly fat, but her hands continued to hold him steadily upright around his waist.

“Did you hear that, Brent?” continued Blaire in an aroused, hot whisper. “My belly is hunngggrryyy for your semen. It wants you to shoot your big load down my throat, so it can digest it and make it a part of me…Ooooohhh Brent…Brenttt…Brenttttttttt…take your cock in your hands and jerk it, baby. I want you to pull on yourself, right in front of my mouth. Here baby, let me bring you closer.”

Seemingly without even trying, Brent felt Blaire lift him up off her stomach. He actually heard her fat make a slight sucking sound as it rushed to fill the indents that his feet and lower legs had made. Bearing his body through the air, Blaire brought him forward and stood him straight up in between her gigantic tits. Brent immediately found that, although he was actually standing on her chest, her boobs were so big and fat that they rose up, on either side of him, all the way to his nipples. That’s how thick, fat, and juicy they were. Blaire then let him go and took up her breasts, each with one hand, and squeezed them gently together, effectively trapping Brent in a boob-sandwich that spanned the majority of his body. From between their fleshy bulk, his cock still managed to point out, now aimed straight at Blaire’s expectant mouth. Making wide, excited eyes at him, she moved her eyebrows up and down suggestively as she opened her mouth wide, curling her huge tongue towards him and then unfurling it back toward her mouth over and over again, as if to say, ‘Come on…commmme on…’

Blaire kneaded Brent’s body in between her massive mammaries, Brent realized that there was no possible way that he could last very long in this condition. He was literally getting a full-body massage from Blaire’s breasts, and directly in front of him, his vision was filled by the bright, fresh eagerness of her beautiful face, silently begging and pleading for him to cum in her mouth. Brent was jerking his cock hard now…Blaire’s tongue kept wriggling and unfurling itself at him over and over. It wouldn’t be long now.

“Feeeeed me your cummmmmm,” moaned Blaire, her brow creasing in earnest arousal. Her stomach growled again, sending more vibrations through Brent’s feet. They reverberated through her boobs too, and directly into his skin. “My belly is aaaaaching for it,” she continued in her lusty whisper. “I want you to make yourself explode in my mouth — aaaaaaaaaaaahhh! See!? It’s all ready for you — aaaaaaaaaaaaahhh! It’s sooooo ready to taste your cum, little guy. I know you want to give it to me. I can feeeeeel your skinny little body shaking like a leaf in between my BIG, FAT breasts. Mmmmmm, yessss….even just ONE of my boobs is bigger than your entire, tiny little body. And they’re both rubbing you, caressing you…begging you to release your seed into me. Oh give it to me Brent! Mmmmrrrlaarguuhhh! Look at my tongue…aaalalalalalalalalalala…see how it’s wiggling for you? Alalalalalalalalalalalalalalala…it’s wiggling for your cum, tiny man. Give it to me! Shoot it into me!! DO IT!!! NOW!!”

Brent’s eyes went back into his head as he howled out in pure, transported bliss and he shot his load directly into Blaire’s mouth. There’s no way that he would have been able to remain standing while experiencing such a mind-shattering orgasm, but as he came, Blaire made sure to squeeze her breasts together a little tighter, so as to prop up his shuddering, convulsing body. The end result was that he scored a direct hit into her mouth, and Blaire made sure that Brent knew how much she appreciated his cumshot.

“Ooohhhhh!!! Mmmmmlllarrrghhh!!! Ohhh!!! Yessss!!! Oh! Oh! MmMmmmmmmmlllaaruughhluaaghhh!!!” she moaned, licking around her lips for any remnants, her tongue dancing and undulating joyously as she licked and lapped and sucked his dripping cum from her teeth.

*GULP* *GULP* *GALUM*

Blaire made a special effort to exaggerate the sounds of her swallowing since, of course, even though Brent had shot as big a load as he could have possibly mustered, it still wasn’t much compared to the size of her mouth and throat, and the enormity of her appetite.

When at last she had eaten everything he could give her, she relaxed her breasts and Brent immediately fell face-forward onto her upper chest. Blaire chuckled as she brought a big hand to his back and softly pet him, cooing lovingly in his ear as she caressed him. Brent was so spent, mentally and physically, by the experience that Blaire realized a few minutes later that he had passed out. She chuckled to herself again, feeling the almost-negligible sensation of his limp weight on top of her gargantuan form. He had needed that…she knew it. Even though Blaire was confident that her little house-husband knew in his heart that she still felt intimately towards him, his behavior of late had left her wondering whether, in the flurry and confusion of their power dynamics, that he had lost his way a little bit, that he had forgotten how intimately she felt towards him, when all was said and done.

And now, if anything, Blaire had surprised herself by how intensely she felt attracted to his new size. Of course, she had always been drawn to the power she felt in comparing her growing body to his shrinking one, but their lusty little episode this morning had been the result of a deliberate effort on Blaire’s part to further explore the wonders of their size difference. And somehow, in being a little sweeter to him, a little more outwardly sensuous and intimate, she had managed to unearth a new and searingly intense aspect to their power exchange. She felt his bony little back with her big, fleshy hand…she felt the rise and fall of his tiny, unconscious breathing…she noted how her palm covered nearly the entire width of his back.

Blaire shivered in pleasure, and she felt her engorged clit spasm and ache…she was cumming too. Except for Blaire, the orgasm started slowly and gradually built up in intensity. His little body was nestled in between her breasts…she could see his skinny little legs poking in between her twin fat hills…she heard him starting to wake up. He gave a little cough…and his bony frame shuddered against hers. Almost in an animal way, unconsciously, he nestled his head into her huge, fat shoulder, burrowing his face into her bulk as his little body wriggled into a fetal position on her chest, curling up in her fat for warmth.

Blaire’s eyes crossed a little as she stared up indistinctly at the ceiling — she was cumming hard now, so much so that her fluids were leaking out a little onto the bed. Her face was red-hot, and the veins in her neck stood out as she continued to cum, releasing wave after wave of tense, erotic energy that had seemed strangely cooped up within her. This was a different kind of orgasm for Blaire; yes, she had become used to the wild, animalistic orgasms that she had with Luke, Sharon, Chad, and the like, but now, feeling her little man curling up against her after she had emptied his cum, she felt the swelling of a different kind of power...and it seemed almost foreboding in a searingly sexy kind of way, like she was tasting the first fruits of what was to come.

Brent clutched at her fat, embracing it with his entire body; she heard him sigh out in satisfaction…the first time she had heard him make a noise like that in quite some time. And, almost like her orgasm was a slow fire that was beginning to burn out of control, she just kept cumming harder and harder, bucking her hips again and again with each flaming wave that passed through her. Blaire roared out and held Brent to her, taking care not to squeeze him too hard. His bony little body felt so tiny against her, so small and insignificant, that Blaire, in the throes of her increasingly intense orgasms, actually began to imagine that she was absorbing him into her flesh. It wasn’t a hard thing to conceive of, especially since her huge hand easily covered the majority of his upper back.

After a few more bucking orgasms, the bed could take no more. Blaire’s enormous midsection had become a sledgehammer, and even though the blows from her mighty hips were somewhat muted by the sheer volume of fat that stuffed her frame, it was not enough to save the hopelessly-outmatched wooden structure. With a loud crack, the bed suddenly gave way, splitting horizontally down the middle into a wide V-shape, as Blaire’s gargantuan body continued to shake and quiver for minutes afterward from her ecstasy.

They lay there together, not saying a word, just breathing. Within ten minutes, they had both fallen asleep on the broken bed, with Brent’s body rising and falling with every breath his goddess took.

 

Chapter End Notes:

This story is up to Chapter 16 on my Patreon, which you can join here for access, as well as access to dozens of my other stories: https://www.patreon.com/joycejulep