- Text Size +
Chapter 17

Moments later, Blaire emerged from behind a huge tree and approached the gathering, making a beeline straight for Brent. Immediately, Brent realized why he hadn’t seen her around the house lately — there was absolutely no way that she would have been able to FIT in the house. Brent’s mouth dropped open, along with everyone else’s.

“She’s thirteen feet tall now,” whispered Sharon into his ear. “Haha, she’d make a freaking elephant look small now, don’t ya think?”

There was no doubt that Sharon was right. And it wasn’t just how impossibly tall she had become; she had grown so incredibly fat, and her enormous bulk gyrated and quivered to such an extent with each movement that it was breathtaking to behold. And yet, somehow, Blaire had managed to preserve her hourglass shape, even as it was absurdly overstuffed and bottom-heavy. And everyone, including Brent, could somehow still tell that she was immensely, thickly, and powerfully muscled under her layer of thick fat. She was, for all intents and purposes, a goddess to all who looked upon her, but especially to Brent, whose little knees were knocking together as she approached, shaking the ground with each step. Once she reached him, Brent realized that he had to lean way, way back in order to see far up into Blaire’s face, which was smiling sexily. Brent had something like a sudden flashback, and he felt like he was six years old, when he had gone to the museum of natural history and stood underneath the T-Rex. He was utterly, fearfully overwhelmed.

Blaire leaned down and picked Brent up, bringing him towards her as she held him by his two arms above her head, so that he was dangling in the air. His breath caught in his chest. His two arms were like nothing in Blaire’s fleshy, powerful grasp, and her huge hand easily encompassed both his arms. She brought him up to her face, and her eyes were flashing with arousal.

“Oh Brentsie!” she whispered to him in delight, “My pet! My little, little pet! Oh my! Just…just LOOK at you…you’re so……smalllllll!”

Even her voice seemed somehow...different...richer...more elevated. Like it emanated from a superior being. She was wearing the panties and bra that she always wore, with the back of the panties transformed into a thong by her monstrous, colossal ass, and with the front part obscured her huge, overhanging stomach. Her mammoth boobs were threatening to break free of the (specially-ordered) bra straps at any moment. Brent couldn’t believe it — her face was not as thin as it had once been, but, despite her enormous weight gain, her face still only had a slight bit of a double chin. Her face’s beauty was somehow untouched by her massive glut of fat on the rest of her body.

Blaire spun around a few times, evidently enjoying the attention from the cameras and the hundreds of people, as she giggled.

“Guess I’m as big as a house now, huh?” she laughed.

Brent heard the adulation from the crowd, and, despite his fear and his submissive, precarious position, he felt himself get angry. She had abandoned him; she had left him out to dry, and now she had come back like…THIS!? He was immensely turned on, but in the moment, his anger won out. He wanted to hurt her feelings, just like she had hurt his.

“You’ve gotten fat!” he said to her unpleasantly. “Like…REALLY fat.”

Blaire just giggled, providing yet another opportunity for the crowd to see her huge body shake and quiver.

“He says I’m fat!!” she boomed to the crowd. She turned her gargantuan ass towards the crowd and gave it a loud slap, then turning back to face the crowd as she shook her stomach and bounced her massive boobs. The crowd roared in response, not able to contain itself any longer from loudly and effusively praising her body.

“I love it!” cried Blaire to Brent. “The more I grow, the honier I get! And the more I grow, the more I realize, Brent, that all I want to do is eat and have sex and grow…and sometimes…haha, you know, sometimes…torture little tinies like you.”

Brent’s breath was caught in his throat, and before he could formulate an answer, Blaire had looked away from him and towards the crowd. Still using one hand, she held out Brent’s dangling little body to the audience.

“Can you believe that this pathetic little pipsqueak was my husband!?!” she bellowed to the crowd. “I used to feel small around HIM! Hahaha wow, how dramatically things can change!”

She suddenly brought him up to her mouth and yawned it open wide. Before Brent knew what was happening, Blaire had licked all the way up his body with her long, powerful tongue. He couldn’t help but be aroused by this crazy show of power, but right then, his whole world went dark as she sensuously inserted his whole body into her mouth and throat. If Brent had had doubts about her ability to eat him, those doubts were now dead and laid to rest. She EASILY was able to encompass his skinny, bony little frame with her thick, plush lips, and her throat, which had accommodated untold amounts of food, was more than able to deal with him. He felt the vibrations of Blaire’s giggles ribbling through the flesh of her mouth, and the sound almost split his ears.

Blaire slowly, luxuriously, pulled him out of her mouth, as the sound of the cheering crowd replaced the deep, vibrating timbre of her giggles in his ears. His entire body was now wet with her spit, and the world felt cold and inhospitable. Brent felt the crazy subconscious desire to go BACK inside Blaire’s mouth, where he could be enveloped by her, totally owned by her. She caught him looking longingly back into her mouth, and she gave a great booming laugh that shook the very air.

Would you believe it!?” she boomed, shaking her head as her mouth widened into a mirthful grin. “He actually wanted to go BACK into my mouth!! Hahaha!!! Wowwwwwww — that’s how completely he has surrendered to me. Take notes, everyone — take notes, haha!”

She started taunting Brent with her open mouth.

“You wanna go back in there Brentsie?” she giggled, showing him her mouth and wriggling her huge tongue at him. “You wanna go back in there, where it’s all nice and safe and warm? Aaaaaaaaaaaa!! Haha! You wanna go live in there, little guy? Aaaaaaaaaa!! Haha, let’s not get ahead of ourselves — I can only eat you after I find you. Remember? Those are the rules of “Find the Pet.””

“Y-you’re…you’re r-really gonna eat me?!” asked Brent weakly, but Blaire ignored the question, setting him back down on the ground.

“You get a head start,” she purred down at him, pointing at the door. “Better get a move-on, little one. Cause in a minute, I’m comin’ for ya!”

Brent didn’t have any other option — he turned and ran into the house as fast as his weak little legs could carry him. He had no idea where he was going to hide…or what would happen if she caught him. Breathing hard, he made his way into the kitchen. Maybe he could hide in one of the cupboards…she was too big to reach her hands in there. But wait…if she was too big to even get INTO the house then how —

*CCCRRRRAAASSHHHH!!*

Blaire had slammed her huge, powerful arm into the house. From his cupboard hiding spot, Brent realized, with a sickening shot of adrenaline, that Blaire had started literally tearing through the house. She wasn’t going to fit into it — she was going to completely destroy it. So THIS was the special “going away” idea: to completely tear down the house! Brent had enough time to feel the symbolic sadness of this act (since it had once been THEIR special little house, together), but he didn’t have a lot of extra time to feel sad. Blaire was on the move.

*RRRRRRRIIIPPPPPPP!!!!* *CCRRRRASSSH!!!* *CCCCRRRRRRUUUNNNCCCHHHH!!!!*

Blaire was slowly demolishing the house with her bare hands. After a few more rips and tears at the walls, Brent’s cupboard became unstable, and the door fell open, depositing him on the kitchen floor. Crawling on his hands and knees, he scurried underneath the kitchen table.

“Ha!” boomed Blaire, after she had seen him tumble out of the cupboard. “I seeeeee you, little guy! Mmmmmm I seeeeee my preyyyyyyyy!”

She had started to crawl on her hands and knees through the ruined foyer, but before she was able to make it into the kitchen, she got stuck.

“Awww, damn it!” she cursed, still obviously enjoying herself. “My hips are too big for THIS hallway, haha! Well, no matter, I’ll just — ”

And she started wiggling her massive hips back and forth. The hallway walls on either side began caving in. Brent knew this was his chance, and scurried out from behind the kitchen table and crawled frantically away. As he crawled, he felt the vibrations of Blaire’s huge movements, as the house shook every time she moved anything at all. A few seconds later, the foyer had been completely destroyed, and Blaire had busted her way into the kitchen. She had seen his little body crawling away; she could have easily caught him in a matter of a few more seconds, but she was going to play a little cat-and-mouse game instead. That would be far more fun, for her, at least.

Brent kept crawling and crawling away, his little heart hammering away in his chest. He hid in a broom closet to catch his breath for a moment, but he wasn’t able to stay there long. He felt and heard Blaire advancing through the house, getting held up every now and then as she got stuck, but then inevitably breaking through in the end. The walls of the broom closet began to cave in, and Brent had to escape, crawling desperately out right under Blaire’s nose.

“Oooooo looookkkkkk!” she boomed upon seeing him. “Look what I’ve found! A little mouse, mmmmmmmm!” She made hungry smacking sounds with her lips as her huge hand reached for him. But Brent gave a panicked yell and somehow managed to wriggle his waifish little frame away from her, scuttling through a little crack in the wall that was just big enough to accommodate his body.

“Awww mannnnn!” laughed Blaire in mock-disappointment as she inserted her arm through the crack, reaching after him. Her arm immediately got caught in the space, however, allowing Brent some more time to hide.

“Ha! Look at that!” laughed Blaire in sonorous booms. “My arm….my ARM is bigger than your entire body. Haha, oh wow…the benefits of being a tiny little nothing, huh? Haha, no matter, I’m still gonna get you, little guy. And I’m still growing, you know…even as I come after you right now…I’m still growing. Think about THAT, little runt!”

The rest of the game carried on in much the same way, with Blaire nearly capturing Brent, but then getting stuck in something at the last moment. She never remained stuck for long, however, and she just kept crashing and bashing and crunching her way through, until….there was nowhere left for Brent to hide. Nowhere except under the old sofa that they used to sit on after dinner and watch TV. It was the only place Brent had left to hide. He crawled under it as Blaire demolished the last standing bit of wall — and, with booming steps, she approached the sofa, which sat alone in the ruins of the wasted house.

She put her hands on her hips, allowing the cameramen to get a number of impressive shots of her towering over the lone couch, the last bastion of hope for the tiny slave. The crowd rippled and buzzed with anticipation, and Sharon and Luke gave each other a knowing, excited glance.

Using only her thumb and two fingers, Blaire lifted up the sofa, revealing the pitiful, trembling form of Brent cowering underneath. Immediately, he clasped his hands together and started begging, pleading with her to spare him.

“Goddess!!” he cried in desperation, feeling the hopeless tears gather in his eyes. “G-Goddess! P-please!!! Please don’t…please d-don’t do it!! P-please….pleeassseeee!!!”

Blaire tossed the couch aside like it weighed nothing. She bore down on Brent’s kneeling, supplicating form. To everyone watching, there was no question that they were witnessing a goddess face down a mortal. The comparison between them was absolutely staggering…almost obscene. There was more weight and flesh and substance and power in one of Blaire’s fingers than there was in Brent’s entire body.

“Do you understand,” she breathed down at him, “how you’re literally nothing? NOTHING at all.”

“Y-yess Goddess,” said Brent, nodding his head vigorously as he began to sob.

“And it was all my doing, you remember?” continued Blaire relentlessly. “It was ME who made you nothing. And I’M the one who decided to turn myself into the goddess standing before you. I had that power, you understand? The mental power to create what I did — and THIS is the result. I’ve become MORE than human…and you…you’ve become so much less.”

Blaire stood there looming, listening to the sounds of Brent’s continued sobbing and begging, before she continued:

“These people worship me, Brent,” she said softly, but with such power that it seemed to rattle his ears. She pointed to them. “Look at them, Brent — LOOK at them. They WORSHIP me!!”

Brent wiped his eyes with a shaking hand and looked behind him, at the gathered crowd. They were all staring at him, their eyes wide in expectation, their mouths open slightly in anticipation. He was a piece of meat to them…a sacrificial animal for their goddess. Never in his life had Brent felt so low, so inhuman, so utterly small and inferior. Blaire bent down closer to him, her eyes wide with passion, high on power.

“They want me to eat you, Brent. They want me to EAT you!”

Brent had no response, and he made a little croaking noise as his body continued to shake.

“Look at you,” said Blaire, standing back up to her full height and gesturing to his tiny body with an enormous hand. “You’re like a little bug…there’s nothing really human left of you. You don’t have a job…you don’t have a purpose…you can’t fuck…you can BARELY even WALK without getting out of breath…and your body…oho man, your body…you barely even HAVE a body anymore, Brent. It’s a teeny tiny little whisper of a twig — good lord, it’s a miracle that your bones don’t just break whenever you stand up. Look at your legs! And your arms! How can you even move them around anymore!? You need muscle to move! It’s unbelievable, Brent. I mean, it’s really, truly…unbelievable. I had never even thought that someone could reduce themselves to…to THIS. But you have. Oh yes, you have, because deep down, this is what you want, isn’t it? Oh my god look at you — all of this is bad enough, but you’re actually TURNED ON by it! Look at that little useless erection there! Haha, the only functioning muscle left in your body! You’re the literal definition of “pathetic,” Brent — what’s the point to you even existing at all?”

Brent had started crying and whimpering harder as Blaire laid her dirty talk on thick. He knew that everything she was saying was right…EVERYTHING. And there was nothing he could do or say to deny it. It was all true. And even as he cried, feeling the crushing hopelessness of his impending death, he started masturbating.

Blaire nudged him with her huge foot, not being able to help chuckling at the perfect clockwork of his submission.

“What’s going on in there?” she teased softly. “What’s going on in that teeny brain you’ve got down there?”

“Th-that…that you’re a goddess!” gasped Brent desperately.

“Uh-huh,” said Blaire. “Go on. Tell me why.”

“B-because…because I remember when…when you were j-just a…a small little girl, and now…and now y-you’re the biggest thing I can p-possibly imagine, and…I’m completely insi…insignificant compared to you and it’s…it’s all b-because you’re a genius and invented the — ”

“FUCK!” cried Blaire lustily, interrupting him. She was getting so, so wet…dangerously wet. “I was TIIIIINY back then, and you used to look so, so big…only you knew what I shrimp I used to be…and now….haha oh god, now you’re a goddamned PIPSQUEAK!!!” Her voice had grown into a passionate, lusty bellow. Even the worshippers were beginning to fear her. They had come for the vore show, but they had not been prepared to encounter such raw, vital energy in a being that was so huge.

“And as I got bigger I started to scare you,” continued Blaire, breathing hard through her nostrils. She flexed her mighty muscles underneath her monstrous fat. “And pretty soon I terrified you.”

“Yes,” said Brent weakly, nodding his head. “I got s-smaller and smaller, and you got bigger and bigger….y-yes…yes, it scared me, t-terrified me, yes.”

Blaire stood up to her full height, looked around at the hundreds of people holding their breath, and then looked back down at the tiny little Brent cowering beneath her in the rubble.

“We belong together,” she purred down at him. He looked up at her, blinking his eyes blankly. What did she mean?

“It’s ok little Brent,” she continued in the same luscious purr, “I’ll keep you around…so you can keep watching me grow…and growww…and growwwwwwww.”

She reached down, plucked Brent off the ground with one hand, and brought him up to her face, blowing the dust off his body.

“Hey!” shouted a voice from the crowd. “I thought you were gonna eat him!!”

More dissenting voices might have joined in, but Blaire suddenly snapped her head up, looking around for the source of the voice with a dangerous look in her eye.

“Who said that?” she growled sharply. She put Brent down on the ground and stomped toward the crowd, which parted like the Red Sea to reveal a pompous-looking business man.

“You?” asked Blaire, pointing at him and raising her eyebrow.

The man hesitated for a moment, clearly unnerved by being confronted with a figure of such power, but he stuck out his chin and held his ground.

“Yeah, it was me,” he said defiantly. “They told us that you were gonna eat him. But you’re not going to. That’s bullshit!”

Blaire didn’t waste anymore time. With one quick movement, she turned her back to the man, took one big step backwards, and then quite simply sat on him. Her huge ass seemed to completely swallow him up, and a split second later, he was gone. It looked to everyone else that Blaire was just sitting on the ground. She was so huge that, after parking on a full-grown man, no one could even tell she was sitting on him. Blaire looked around at the rest of the crowd, which had drawn back, partially out of fear, but also out of awe. It was quite obvious that Blaire had just killed this man, and she had done so with such ease and power that it made her appear even more like a goddess than she had before. She had taken another life, without a second thought.

“Don’t question me,” she said quietly to the crowd around her. Even though she hadn’t spoken loudly, everyone heard her voice loud and clear, in their ears, in their muscles, and in their bones.

“Ever.”

With that punctuating word, she rolled off the man, who was of course completely flattened into the grass. A huge area of depressed grass extended out from the man’s body on all sides, showing what an enormous area her ass could cover. Blaire stood up over the crowd, putting her hands on her hips as she silently stared them down. She was thirteen-and-a-half feet tall now…and she was still growing.

Silently, she reached down and grabbed Brent around the waist, her hand easily going all the way around it. She lifted him up and stalked away from the rubble of their old house. Luke and Sharon followed. And Brent’s mind was racing as he felt his goddess’s huge strong fingers effortlessly holding his body — he had just seen her kill someone like it was nothing, and somehow, strangely, it was for HIM. He knew he should have felt horrified, but he didn’t. Instead, he felt the soft, searing warm glow of joy soak into his shriveled body. His goddess had come back for him — she had chosen HIM.

Chapter End Notes:

This story is up to Chapter 19 on my Patreon, which you can join here for access, as well as access to dozens of my other stories: https://www.patreon.com/joycejulep