- Text Size +
Chapter 19

The crowd of hundreds and hundreds of people, amassed around the rubble of Blaire and Brent’s old house, watched open-mouthed as the incredibly fat, powerful, and gorgeous thirteen-foot-tall giantess stalked away, carrying Brent by the waist in a single hand, her fingers easily spanning all the way around his entire body. The ground shook in Blaire’s wake as Sharon and Luke dutifully followed, leaving the whole crowd to grapple with what they had just seen. Several grumbles of disgruntlement popped up here and there amongst the crowd, but none that were loud enough to be heard by more than a few people. Everyone had just seen what Blaire was capable of — literally crushing to death a dissenter with her gigantic ass without a second thought.

Most people, however, were breathing sighs of relief. The fact that Blaire had chosen not to eat Brent meant that they were safe as well. Many of these people had gathered to witness the fast-becoming-goddess dominate and consume her tiny prey, but once they had actually seen her enormous body, and felt the raw power of her voice and glance, and witnessed the enormity of her destructive potential, they had begun to fear for their own lives. Witnessing Blaire’s swift and flippant silencing of a single discordant voice had just been icing on the cake — many feared that, after eating Brent and gaining a taste for human flesh, Blaire would simply turn to the assembled crowd and start gobbling all of them up, one by one. Her appetite for power and domination were that plain to see.

But Blaire had not eaten Brent, and instead, she had chosen him to accompany her, to be the submissive ornament adorning her dominant and growing body, on her journey toward becoming the goddess of a new religion. Their strange, yet somehow fitting partnership was not lost on the rest of the world, as Sharon and Luke became more and more successful in their efforts to promote the new religion. Very soon, in a matter of weeks, people from all over the world were beginning to identify themselves as members of the Cult of Blaire. The internet was full of pictures of the striking new goddess, who was growing more and more each day. And in every picture, somewhere on or near her body, was Brent…a tiny, emaciated little husk of a man, a powerful symbol of submission to Blaire’s growing power. Some people were disgusted and baffled as to why such a powerful being as Blaire would allow such a shriveled, bony abomination anywhere near her fat, luscious body, but these people were unconscious prisoners of their own jealousy, and of their lack of understanding of the power dynamics in play.

They thought, ‘Why can’t I be the one to be that close to her, that intimate with her?’ They did not yet understand the dynamics of why Blaire had chosen Brent in the first place.

But they would all learn, in time. For the majority of new worshippers, however, they understood the dynamics perfectly, and began to esteem Brent as an icon of sorts in the new religion, a hermetic saint of sorts. He was “worshipper zero,” the ascetic monk who had renounced all worldly ambition and had committed himself fully to fasting and self-denial to make himself tiny and useless (in the worldly sense, of course), all for the worship of his goddess. Far from being jealous of him, most members of the Cult of Blaire admired and revered him, though of course stopping far short of actually worshipping him the same way that they worshipped Blaire. It was much the same way that Catholics revere their own saints, but would never, ever deign to worship them in the same way that they worshipped their god.

But Blaire was not some deity in the clouds, or beyond the physical scope of the universe — she was not inaccessible in the same way that all other gods have been. No, she made it a point to be very, very accessible, and Sharon and Luke made sure that all her new worshippers knew where to find her: in her huge palace that had just been completed on a private island off the Atlantic coast. As advertised on her hugely-popular website, Blaire was looking for worshippers…slaves…by the dozens at first, and then, as she continued to grow, by the hundreds. She wanted them to bring her offerings of food, more than anything else, to help continue fueling her ridiculous growth. And, as the worshippers started pouring onto the island, they all hoped that if their offering pleased the goddess, then they would be granted an audience with the deity herself, where they could worship in person before her and perhaps even be permitted to masturbate as they observed her pleasure herself with a variety of enormous toys that had been specially constructed for her.

Many of these hopeful worshippers ended up getting their wish. It turned out that Blaire had an enormous appetite, not just for all the rich offerings of food, but also for large audiences of worshippers actively praising her and succumbing to orgasms in her presence…and all because of her immense, obese body that was just getting huger and huger, and fatter and fatter by the day…and, of course, because of her incredible beauty and her preternatural lust for power. It was clear to anyone in her presence that she had become something far, far more than human — it was clearly obvious because of her insanely unnatural height and body proportions, yes, but it was also because of how she held herself. Everything about her — how she moved her hulking body, how she spoke, the booming sonority and timbre of her voice as it emanated through the air, the quick glance of her flashing eyes — all underlined and accentuated how powerful and superior she had become, and how she had no plans on stopping. She was going to keep growing and growing, getting taller, bigger, stronger, and fatter…and anyone who had been in her presence knew that the only thing that grew as fast as Blaire’s gargantuan body was her lust and drive to grow even more.

A few months later, the Cult of Blaire had been firmly established. It had swept the globe, so much so that it had become a regular topic of conversation on news outlets around the world. Sharon and Luke were thrilled at the wealth of donations that had come pouring in from worshippers of all races, ethnicities, and walks of life. Many donations were as little as $5 or $10, but they represented all that the donor could possibly give. Some donations were in the millions, and a few were even in the hundred millions. Everyone, from the poorest people in faraway lands to the richest businessmen in New York, London, and Hong Kong, were eager to give their wealth away freely to this powerful female divinity. Academics busied themselves with writing articles and books on this striking new phenomenon, and many religious scholars chimed in, most of them asserting the opinion that it was high time a female goddess was worshipped again by society at large.

Many people resolved to make the pilgrimage to Blaire’s opulent palace on the private island, and when they arrived, they were absolutely transported by the beauty and elegance of the establishment. Sharon and Luke, in addition to running the website (which more or less ran itself at this point), were in charge of a large and growing population of people who lived on the island, and who labored all their days as Blaire’s devoted slaves. They helped make large, bulk meals for Blaire, to ensure that she was always well-fed, even though, thanks to the nearly-constant stream of worshippers, she was never truly wanting for food. Many of these slaves also worked to clean and tidy the palace, ensuring that it was always spotlessly clean despite the flood of worshippers. These slaves were made to renounce their worldly clothes and instead wore simple white togas that designated them as true adherents and devotees of the Cult of Blaire. For many, to don the fabled white toga, to abandon all worldly ambitions, and to serve the Goddess Blaire became the sole goal of their lives. Rich, poor, Eastern or Western, men, women, and everyone in between…it didn’t matter. The religion was growing…and the island began to fill up with dutiful, submissive slaves.

Those lucky enough to get an audience with Blaire were absolutely dumbfounded when they first laid eyes on her. Most of these people had already masturbated countless times to live-streamed video of Blaire pleasuring herself with multiple slaves in her palace throne room, but seeing her in person was something else entirely. She was 30 feet tall now, and weighed over 10,000 pounds…over 5 tons!! Thanks to the constant feedings, and her increasingly gluttonous intake of her growth formula, Blaire had grown transcendentally fat — her body was a dizzying and jaw-dropping array of contradictions. On the one hand, she had become so unbelievably fat that she wasn’t even able to reach her own vagina with her hand; a constant shift of slaves was responsible for pleasuring her with a variety of enormous, custom-made dildos, which took four or five slaves at a time to operate, with them using it as a kind of battering ram to pleasure and stimulate her monstrous pussy. And her belly had become so enormously obese that it was actually a danger to the slaves operating the dildos, as it swung and swayed perilously over their heads. Her shoulders, her breasts, and especially her ass, had become incredibly inflated and augmented with enormous layers of fat.

And yet, on the other hand, as if by some miracle, Blaire had managed to retain her hourglass figure, despite her absurd obesity — she had managed to retain her proportionality in some incredible way, despite weighing over 5 tons. And, also despite her immense fatness, her frame was obviously stuffed to the brim with immense musculature and bone density underneath her hulking layers of blubber. Her skin, unlike that of many ordinary obese humans, was more shining and radiant than ever, accentuated by the truckloads of lotion and precious oils that lucky slaves got to rub all over her body. But perhaps more striking than anything else was the fact that Blaire’s face, despite being slightly double-chinned at this point, had managed to retain its surpassing beauty. Yes, she had a double-chin now, but only barely, and the rest of her face, in spite of being huge (since she was 30 feet tall!), was nonetheless proportional. By all accounts, Blaire’s colossal body, complimented by the continued and increasing grace and beauty of her face, left no one in doubt of her divine majesty.

Worshippers who got the privilege of witnessing Blaire in person could not fail to notice the long golden necklace that Blaire always wore, and that ended with a small, dangling ornament attached to it that was nestled in between her tremendous breasts. Though most of the worshippers could not quite see from where they were paying homage, they knew from watching the live-streamed orgies what was inside that little locket: Brent. If the adorers could have looked closer, they would have seen a tiny skeleton of a man, with no muscle on his body left to speak of, and who had shrunk down all the way under a foot tall. Brent lived out the entirety of his days inside this locket — months before, in a special ceremony (which was of course streamed live around the world), Blaire had imprisoned him inside the necklace ornament, with the assurance that he would never again leave its confines.

The locket had a window where Brent could barely stick his head out, and there was also a place for him to stick his little dick out. He was trapped forever, but for Brent, his fate could not have been any better. To him, he wasn’t trapped at all; rather he was free, free to live out his days constantly comparing himself to his growing Goddess, and observing how the rest of the world worshipped at her feet. He felt immensely, almost unfairly privileged, and there were many times, during the first month of his captivity, when he broke down and shed appreciative tears, feeling like he was wholly unworthy of such a massive honor. There was something initially crushing and anxiety-provoking about his new position, since he knew that almost everyone in the world (even though many would never admit it, at least in these early stages) wanted to be in his position. On the surface, of course his position made him feel proud and honored, but, when he actually thought about it, the mere fact of his being the envy of humanity ended up making him feel quite anxious. It took a reassuring suckle from Blaire on his penis, which almost instantly made him rocket his load onto her tongue (which she barely tasted at this point), to remind him that, as long as he was with her, he had absolutely nothing to worry about.

Brent had learned to appreciate these rare moments of direct attention from his Goddess. She was usually far too busy eating, or being pleasured by multitudes of eager slaves, to pay him any attention. But Brent knew that there was a reason why Blaire had chosen him to adorn her body like this. He knew that always, somewhere in the back of her mind, she was in a way getting off to his continued presence between her breasts. He was her ultimate slave, her primary admirer, her original devotee. And Brent was more than happy to live out his life in this role. He spent his days comparing himself to her enormous body, watching her get bigger and bigger as she ate more and more, and listening to her moans and roars of pleasure in his ears as she got off, time and time again.

He would often stick his cock through the hole in the locket and masturbate, coming over and over down the sides, so that the locket was nearly always slick with his semen. Sometimes, in moments that brought Brent pure ecstasy and joy, Blaire would actually take the locket and lick the cum off it, giving him a little wink and an impassioned, lusty moan as she did so. Those little moments could assuage Brent for days and days at a time. One particular instance, after Brent had jerked himself off so many times that the locket was literally dripping with his cum, Blaire had actually popped the entire locket in her mouth, rolling it around and around with her mighty tongue as she sucked all of his cum off it and swallowed it down her throat. Brent often returned to that glorious memory in the moments before he shot his load. He knew that he was the luckiest man alive.

One day, Blaire was lying on her back on her custom-built gigantic “throne bed,” which had been constructed for her a couple weeks before by dozens of hardworking slaves. As she lay on her back, Blaire’s huge ass propped her up, and spread out to the side and behind her in all directions. The throne bed had been built for her to accommodate her immense size and bulk, but she had grown so much that she was already starting to fill it up. Soon she would need a new one constructed.

Down below, near her greedy vagina, six worshippers were utilizing an enormous custom-built dildo to pleasure her drooling pussy. They made sure that they operated in a deliberate cadence, to achieve the maximum force possible in shoving the dildo into her. These slaves had been specially trained to do this, and had been chosen by Luke and Sharon because of their endurance and physical strength. Two more slaves were busy licking and rubbing Blaire’s clit with their tongues, lips, and eager hands. These two were in dangerous proximity to Blaire’s huge belly, that swung around them with every slight movement of the Goddess as she groaned and moaned out in pleasure. There were an additional four slaves, two per boob, who were sucking her nipples and massaging precious scented oils into the vast flesh of her breasts. Finally, four more slaves were busying themselves at Blaire’s face, feeding her as much as she could chew. Cakes, pies, meats, and rich foods of all kinds were Blaire’s preferred choice of growth and sustenance, and these four slaves could be working for hours on end, taking the offerings of the hundreds of worshipping multitudes and feeding them to her, one by one, two by two, and sometimes even four by four. Brent was lying in the locket, his skeletal body weak and exhausted after a recent orgasm, and he closed his eyes, hearing Blaire’s mighty heart beat behind his ears as he inhaled her ethereal scent and felt her breast flesh warming his world.

“I am the Goddess!” Blaire’s voice bellowed in his ears, reverberating through the hundreds of worshippers packed into the throne room. “And you are ALL my tiny slaves…WORSHIP me!”

A huge orgasm racked through Blaire’s body, and she came hard, quaking the whole room with the power of her climax. The 8 slaves around her vagina got drenched in her juices, which made them work even faster.

“You are the Goddess!” the hundreds of worshippers chanted in unison, “And we are your tiny slaves! We worship you!”

Brent was buffeted around as Blaire’s body shook and rippled from her most recent climax, and his locket home smacked in between her mammoth breasts. Even though Brent had cum recently, and even though he felt like he had no energy left for another orgasm, he willed himself to stand up and start masturbating himself through the hole. These were some of his favorite moments, when he actually FELT Blaire orgasm as the sounds of hundreds and hundreds of worshippers droned on in his ears. It was moments like these when the extent of Blaire’s power over not just him, but all of humanity, became searingly, erotically, and powerfully clear. Moments later, he managed to shoot his load out onto the locket, as he compared his weak, emaciated body to hers, as he drank in for the ten-thousandth time how much bigger she was compared to him, and, most cripplingly, as he reminded himself that she was just going to continue getting bigger and bigger, and that he would keep getting smaller and smaller…all the while somehow continuing to occupy his privileged place…as, more and more, she became his entire world.

“Mmmmmmmmmmmm!!” moaned Blaire, the bass resonance of her voice infiltrating every corner, and every adoring slave, in the throne room. Brent was in the best position to feel the power of Blaire’s voice, and as he collapsed onto his back in renewed exhaustion, he closed his eyes and imagined the waves of her vibrating moan washing over his wasted body like an ocean.

He was surprised, then, when he felt his world turned upside down as Blaire brought the locket up to her mouth and licked it clean. She generally only did this every few days, and whenever she did, even if he was exhausted from cumming his brains out (as he often was), Brent became giddy with excitement.

“Mmmrrrauughh!” she moaned as she lapped up the cum that had coated the locket. Brent had stumbled to the face hole and was sticking his head through it, eager for an eye-contact glance from his Goddess. Moments later, she granted him his wish, giving him a side-eyed wink as she smiled down at him. Brent beamed back at her through welling tears of adoration.

Then, suddenly, Blaire dropped the locket back in between her breasts; Brent felt her firm, fatty breast flesh slap up against his face as he sighed and shivered in pleasure. But almost as soon as he had fallen back, he was falling forward again, because Blaire had started crawling forward off her throne bed, going forward on her hands and knees toward the crowd of worshippers. Her breasts were so huge that they were nearly dragging on the floor, and Brent was dangling in between them, swinging back and forth from her neck as she crawled. Blaire’s belly was more than huge enough to touch the floor, and as she crawled forth, it dragged along the floor. Everyone in her path had to make way, which they were only too happy to do — it wasn’t often that the Goddess came down off her throne, and her worshippers’ breath caught in their throats as they realized this rare opportunity to be even closer to her.

They parted as she crawled forth, marveling at her absurd size. Her huge hands plastered down on the ground with each movement, each of them as big and wide as the root system of a large tree. The enormous, fleshy pillars of her arms rose high above them all, putting none in doubt of the power and strength inherent in each one of her mighty limbs. Even on her hands and knees, Blaire still easily towered over everyone there, with her monstrous ass transcending all from on high as it rippled and shook with every movement.

Many worshippers fell flat on their faces and worshipped from prostrate positions, entirely overcome by the proximity to such an august presence. A few others in the back, who were newer worshippers, fixated on Brent’s little body in the locket, swinging back and forth, and were consumed with jealousy. All the worshipers there harbored at least a grain of such jealous thought, but only the newest ones felt consumed and transported by it — they had yet to spend enough time worshipping the Goddess to resign themselves to the fact that they would never occupy such a privileged position.

Through the tinted locket, Brent could feel their jealousy. He knew that everyone there, if they could have been granted one wish, would have instantly elected to take his place.

“I used to be sooo small Brentsie, didn’t I?” Blaire suddenly whispered to him.

Brent plastered his face up against the hole and looked eagerly up at her face, which was bent down and looking slightly behind her at the locket. He always jumped at a chance to actually talk with her. Seeing his little face in the little hole, Blaire squealed in delight as she looked down on him.

“Yes Goddess,” he answered, his eyes conveying his absolute worship of her ascension, and his everlasting gratitude to her for allowing him to take this journey with her. The throne room was silent apart from their conversation — the Goddess was speaking directly to her saint, and everyone listened breathlessly, witnessing a holy moment.

“Soon,” whispered Blaire, continuing to him, “These people are going to be literal ants to me, Brentsie.

Brent nodded, a lump rapidly forming in his throat. She kept going.

“Soon,” she purred, “I’m going to go swimming in the ocean that surrounds this island…and by then, the wales will be the size of goldfish, haha!”

Brent’s tiny shriveled chest rose and fell as he panted helplessly in arousal.

“And I’ll gobble them up!” giggled Blaire, licking her lips as she shook her head back and forth. “Raaaaughh…yessss…I’ll gobble them all up, and I’ll keep growing and growing and growing and growing and growing!! Mmmmmmmrrrrrrrrruuuaaaghhhhh!!!”

Blaire began to moan out loud as she kept her eyes fixed on Brent, her brows furrowing in the heat of her passion — she was becoming unbelievably turned on. And all the worshippers around her couldn’t help themselves, seeing their Goddess so aroused. Everyone all began masturbating, and it wasn’t long before the throne room was full of the reverential and overwhelmed moans and groans of hundreds and hundreds of people cumming at once, rolling and twisting and writhing over each other helplessly as they came again and again for their Goddess.

But Blaire was still fixated on Brent. Still on her hands and knees, in the midst of her roiling congregants, she reached down between her twin hulking breasts, grasped hold of the locket, and held it up to her face. Then, slowly and sexily, she extended her huge tongue outward as she winked at him. Then, gently, she placed the locket on the end of her tongue, extending it out far enough to where she and Brent could look at each other close-up. The corners of Blaire’s mouth widened in a delighted smile as she beheld her first worshipper, and likewise, Brent could do nothing but stare up adoringly into his Goddess’s eyes. No one but him had the privilege of being so close to her. And Brent knew, as he beheld her up close, that he was going to keep shrinking and shrinking, getting smaller and smaller and smaller all the while, as she grew and grew. And somehow, he wasn’t afraid. He knew in that moment, more so than he had ever known before, that he was going to keep hanging in between the biggest boobs in the world, dangling from the neck of what was sure to become the greatest being in the universe…and he didn’t care about anything else. He looked down into the yawning cavern of the mouth that was going to swallow whales, swallow ships, and maybe even swallow the whole world one day…but he knew, resting on the tip of her tongue right then, that she wasn’t going to swallow him. She was going to keep him with her…always. And for the first time in his life, he felt complete, and at peace.

Chapter End Notes:

I hope you all enjoyed this story!  Join my Patreon for full access to dozens of others: https://www.patreon.com/joycejulep