- Text Size +

Chapter 3

A few days later, Blaire and Brent were lounging on the sofa after one of Brent’s richly-cooked home meals. More precisely, Brent was lounging, as a show played on the TV in front of them. Blaire was sitting up straighter, with her computer on her lap, typing out an email to her lab cohort about an experiment they would be running the following day. 

“Why don’t you put work aside for a bit, honey?” asked Brent, reaching over and taking a big handful of Blaire’s newly-voluptuous ass. “Relax for a little.”

“Gotta make sure everyone’s up to speed,” said Blaire, not taking her eyes away from the screen as she shook her head and continued to type. “You know how this goes…no one in the cohort takes control and there’s a lack of communication and then, just like that, the experiment gets delayed.”

“Haha, actually I don’t really know how that goes,” chuckled Brent, marveling at how fleshy Blaire’s ass had become. “I’m usually on the receiving end of those emails.”

“Of please, there you go again, short-changing yourself,” said Blaire. A smile spread across her face as she continued to type. 

“Mmmm, I like it when you squeeze my butt like that,” she said in a low voice, just beginning to verge on a purr. 

“Well…I…like touching it,” laughed Brent, intensifying his squeezing. It was hard to believe, really, that a couple months before, Blaire had been a thin, almost waifish-looking woman. 

“Jesus, Blaire,” murmured Brent, getting lost in the thick contours of her flesh. “You, just…you’ve gotten so much bigger.”

“Mmhmm,” intoned Blaire, still typing away. “And I know how you like that.” 

About half a minute later, Blaire sent the email and closed her laptop. She had been nursing an idea in her head for some time, ever since she had started working out, eating more, and getting bigger. It had felt almost wrong, or even dangerous, to bring up, but as her body grew, so too did her boldness. Suddenly, here on the sofa, with Brent feeling up her ass, looking almost hypnotized by its new size, Blaire decided that now was the time. The idea had been developing and marinating in her brain long enough. 

“So Brent,” she said, turning to him, “I was thinking that maybe you should lose some weight.”

“Huh?” asked Brent blankly, blinking his eyes at the suddenness of the suggestion. Even though his brain had not even begun processing what she had said, Brent felt his cock spring to life, like it had a mind of its own. 

“Don’t get me wrong, babe,” said Blaire, reaching down and caressing Brent’s arm. “Just like you’ve always said to me — I love you no matter what you look like. But I’ve been thinking about this for a while, and, well…I think it would do wonders for our sex life, our relationship…everything.”

“F-for…for our relationship!?” asked Brent, feeling momentarily alarmed despite the fact that his dick was continuing to harden. “Are you…are y-you saying that — ”

“Aww baby,” said Blaire, shimmying closer to him on the sofa, her hips and ass jiggling with her movements, “Don’t take this the wrong way. Our relationship is fine! And our sex…haha, Brent, I don’t need to tell you that it’s been top notch recently.” She pet his cheek with her hand as she spoke to him, and Brent immediately found himself calming down. 

“It’s just that, well…I know that you’re into…um, size things, right? Size differences and such? Right?”

“Right,” said Brent. He was now feeling self-conscious about how turned-on he was becoming. It was like Blaire’s casual words were pumping blood directly into his face, and straight down into his dick. 

“Well, why not play around with it a little?” laughed Blaire. “I mean, in a healthy way, of course. I don’t want you starving yourself or anything like that.”

“Oh, uh, yeah, no…definitely not,” said Brent. 

“But intermittent fasting?” said Blaire. “Now that is something more doable. You would feel a lot more healthy and vigorous, you know.”

“Uh…fasting, huh?” asked Brent, blinking at her as he tried to act as normal as possible. He could hardly believe that Blaire was the one proposing this. It was, like…something straight out of his fantasies. 

“Aww, haha look at you!” cooed Blaire softly, petting his other cheek lightly with her fingers. “You’re getting all red! This is totally a turn-on for you, isn’t it?”

“Y-yes…yes it is,” admitted Brent, smiling through his arousal. 

“Well how about it, then?” asked Blaire, giving him a toothy smile and she brought her hand down and started lightly brushing it over his crotch. “I keep getting bigger, and you get a little smaller, huh?” 

“I can…I can make that work, I think,” smiled Brent. 

And he did. Taking his initial cue from Blaire, Brent commenced on a regimen of intermittent fasting, and he began to lose weight. He alternated between fasting for an entire day, and then eating healthfully the next day. It was actually hard for him at first, since his stomach felt knotted up with hunger. On the first day of fasting, his stomach actually growled loudly enough that Blaire heard it from across the dining room table. 

“Mmmm, I heard that!” she laughed cheekily, winking at him as she gorge herself on a large plate of broccoli, chicken, and rice. “Is your little tummy making a fuss?” 

Brent could do nothing but smile and nod at Blaire’s teasing antics. He felt immensely turned-on by the mere fact of her calling attention to his unrequited hunger, especially as she ate a large plate of food simultaneously. 

Brent’s stomach soon got used to the alternating fasting days, and his entire body as a whole settled into the routine. Within one month, he had lost 20 pounds, going all the way down from 206 to 186. His clothes became baggier on him, to the extent where he actually had to go out and buy new jeans, new shirts, and new underwear. Blaire went with him, enjoying the whole process. Brent was thrilled with his weight loss — not only did he feel like he had a little more energy and body confidence, he now got to truly enjoy some real body comparisons with Blaire. 

This was because, as he was losing weight, Blaire was gaining it, and at an even faster reverse pace. Just as Brent had lost 20 pounds in a month, Blaire gained 25, putting her at a full 155 pounds contained within her 5’1 frame. Her already-sizable ass became downright juicy, and her thick hips almost seemed to double in density. Her thighs swelled and grew with her increased appetite and workout routine, and her arms became even larger and more solid. Her breasts had skipped two more sizes, and were now solid D-cups, and, along with her huge ass, they bounced and jiggled immensely with every slight movement she made. 

True to Blaire’s word, their sex life, already amazing, became explosive. Doggie style had become their favorite position, and they spent hours and hours each week (and often multiple times every day) slapping their flesh together, with Brent penetrating her from behind. Even though she was still only 5’1, Brent couldn’t believe how big Blaire had gotten — his eyes bulged out when, during sex, he looked down to see the huge, meaty slabs of her butt cheeks pivoting and undulating against his torso. 

“Oh my god…K-Blaire,” he whispered down at her one night, as her hips shook and jimmied sexily around his cock, her ass bouncing and caroming around his buried member. “Your ass…it’s just…it looks so huge from back here.” 

“That’s because it is huge,” growled Blaire sexily, turning around from her crouching position to look back at him. “You like it? You like my big ass?” 

“Oh yesss,” moaned Brent, and suddenly, Blaire sped up her undulations, her big ass cheeks going up and down, up and down, with a renewed intensity and vigor. As her huge cheeks went up and down in that unyielding rhythm, Blaire backed herself forcefully up into Brent’s erect cock, screwing her thick hips down around his length as she tightened her lubricated pussy walls with each backwards thrust. Brent opened his mouth in silent shock and pleasure — it was like Blaire was literally using her mighty midsection to squeeze and milk his dick. He didn’t last a minute longer with this treatment, and he threw his head back and yelled as he shot his load deep inside her. 

Whereas before, they had only had sex like this once or twice (during the passionate early years of their relationship), now they were having it multiple times a week. Brent noticed that Blaire had become the one who was the primary instigator, although of course he had his fair share of fomenting, initiating moments as well. But it was undeniable — Blaire’s appetite for sex had come to match his own, and often even seemed to surpass it. And all the while, her body continued to grow, if not vertically. This meant that Blaire, too, needed to buy new clothes. It wasn’t just that her old clothes were too small — she literally couldn’t even fit into them anymore. Previously, her waist had been 27 inches, with her hips clocking in at a paltry 33, but now, her waist had grown all the way up to 33 inches, and her hips had ballooned to 42. She had become, quite literally, a strikingly curvy woman. 

Brent accompanied her out to the store to buy clothes, and had sat near the changing room, delighting in every time that Blaire came out, flashing a new pair of jeans that form-fit her curves to a t. 

“Hmmm, I don’t know about these,” she giggled, turning around in a new pair of tight jeans that she had just tried on. “They feel ok on me, but I think they make my butt look huge. What do you think? You think these make my butt look big?” 

“Uh, is that a rhetorical question?” laughed Brent, folding his arms across his chest.

“Oh you’re bad, you know that?” chided Blaire, shaking her finger playfully at him. 

“What?” asked Brent, feigning innocence as he held his hands up. “I’m just telling it like I see it! And babe, I don’t mean to be blunt, but, well…if you wear anything that’s form-fitting…yeah, it’s gonna make your butt look big.” 

“You better watch yourself, little guy!” she teased, sauntering up to him in her new, tight jeans. The pillars of her thighs shook and trembled with each step she took. “Or I might get offended, and then I’ll just have to crush you!” 

“Haha, crush me?” laughed Brent, feeling his dick prick up in the store. “Well, I don’t know about that. You’ve definitely gotten bigger, honey, but I don’t think you could crush me right now.”

“I don’t knoowwwww,” replied Blaire, cocking her head as she struck a pose right in front of him. “If I keep eating like I have been, I’m gonna be as big as a house.”

“Oho!” chuckled Brent, crossing his legs so that his erection would not be plainly obvious to some innocent passerby. “That’s just…haha, that’s nonsense, babe!” But he had to admit that such an idea — of Blaire being actually that big, as big as a house — turned him on to no end. He knew it was impossible, but that didn’t stop him from fantasizing about it. 

At the same time, as soon as Blaire had spoken those words, she found herself having similar fantasies. She had spoken the words in jest, but actually hearing them out loud seemed to send her mind into places that she had not previously known. It blended with the reality of her increasing size, and the decreasing size of her partner, and sowed the seeds for something more to come. Blaire didn’t quite know what it meant yet, but, in this moment, right in the middle of the department store, teasingly trying on clothes in front of Brent, she knew that something big had happened. An epiphany of sorts…one that meant more than she could know right now. Privately, Blaire filed away these thoughts for later. The germ of an idea had come into her brain, and she would be revisiting it. 

“Haha, don’t count me out, sweetheart!” laughed Blaire, turning around and looking back at Brent coyly. “I’m a scientist, remember?”

“The best there is,” enjoined Brent. “Shortlisted for the MacArthur Fellowship and everything.”

“But I didn’t get it,” said Blaire, cocking her hip and pretending to pout. 

“Oh my god, the youngest scientist in the pool of recipients, and you get passed over,” teased Brent, shaking his head. “I don’t know if I can live with the shame of being associated with you.”

“Remember,” warned Blaire, pointing to her ass. “You might just find this on your face one night, and you won’t be able to get it off.” 

“Well, it’s true that I’m definitely not twice your weight anymore,” laughed Brent. “But I’m pretty sure I could still get you off me.”

“Pride comes before the fall,” countered Blaire. A few seconds passed between them, and then she suddenly spoke up again. “Can you imagine if I were twice your weight?” 

Brent looked at her silently, his mouth slightly open. He was imagining it…and he was glad that he had already crossed his legs. 

“Well…” he said slowly, the color coming into his face. 

Blaire started laughing. “Haha, I mean…obviously I’d be pretty obese at that point and everything but…” And she trailed off as they continued to silently regard each other. Once again, Blaire seemed to have spoken a joint fantasy into being. As they looked at each other, it quickly became clear to both of them that they were becoming aroused by the same idea: Blaire getting much, much bigger, to the point of her absolutely dwarfing Brent…to the point of her being able to effortlessly dominate him with her massive body. That unspoken idea that had recently been sown into Blaire’s subconscious pricked itself up again, nagging at her brain. 

“Jesus, babe” she said quietly down to Brent. She realized that her mouth was dry. “I…I would just…I would do anything to keep getting bigger.”

“W-well…you’re, uh…you’ve been doing a pretty good job at it s-so far,” said Brent, forcing out the words with difficulty through his arousal. His face had become bright red and he could feel the blood beating in his ears. 

“But not just bigger,” persisted Blaire, taking a step closer to him and putting her hands on her thick hips. “Taller. I wanna get taller too.” 

“Uh…th-that would…haha, wow, honey, are you…are you t-trying to give me an orgasm in the store?” 

“Maybe,” said Blaire expressionlessly, as she stared down on him, with her hands in that dominant, authoritative position on her hips. 

Fifteen minutes later, they were back home, and Blaire was yelling out into their bedroom as she backed her huge ass up into Brent’s midsection, effectively pinning him to the backboard of their bed as she slammed herself backwards into him, again and again, impaling herself down onto his cock. Brent had never felt so manhandled before in his life, and he wasn’t able to hold his load. Within three minutes, he let out a helpless cry as he came deep inside her…but Blaire wasn’t about to let him go. She was just getting started. For the next 45 minutes, she kept him pinned to the bed board with her ass, wrangling two more orgasms from his increasingly exhausted body.

 

Chapter End Notes:

This story is up to Chapter 8 on my Patreon, which you can join here for access, as well as access to dozens of my other stories: https://www.patreon.com/joycejulep