- Text Size +

Chapter 4 

That day in the department store had made Blaire realize something important, something that took her a few more days to process before it became clear in her mind. She had to find a way to get bigger…and taller. Her increasingly rich diet and her exercise regimen were all well and good, but they weren’t enough. Blaire had come to realize that she had a fiery, almost desperate desire to increase both her size and her stature. And, being a biologist, she figured that there was no reason why she couldn’t find a way to accomplish this. Her confidence as a researcher had never been higher (despite her failure to receive a MacArthur Fellowship), and so, in secret, she set herself to work on a very special side project: discovering a growth serum. 

Blaire was shocked at the quick progress that she made. Why hadn’t other biologists made headway in this kind of research before!? It was all a matter of finding a way to manipulate the neurosecretory nuclei of the hypothalamus, which Blaire was able to do within a few weeks by discovering a novel combination of amino acids that “tricked” the hypothalamus into setting the pituitary gland on overdrive, in order to produce an excess of human growth hormone. 

‘Gosh, is that all there is to it?’ mused Blaire in fascination, after she had managed to grow a lab rat twice its normal height and width. She wondered briefly if maybe Brent’s words had indeed been true — that she was actually functioning head and shoulders above most other scientists. But she quickly chased this thought out of her head; even if it were true, what did it matter? She had managed to discover the secret to growth, and all that remained now was to test it on herself. 

She decided to wait until her birthday, just as an augmentation and accentuation of an already-joyous day. On top of the sheer thrill of feeling herself grow, she was looking forward to Brent’s reaction. 

‘Boy, is he in for the shock of his life,’ she chuckled to herself, as she hid the serum under the bathroom sink the night before. 

“Wow, honey,” said Brent from the bed (lounging on it after yet another intense “sexathon”), “I have to say, just seeing you bend over like that, I can see the pudge in your tummy. Haha, getting a little chubby, aren’t you?” 

“Excuse me!?” said Blaire, closing the door under the sink and standing up, feigning an indignant reaction. “Are you talking about this?” She gathered up some of the pudge in her belly and shook it. 

“I…yes, that,” said Brent, smiling from his reclining position. Even though he had recently cum, he felt his cock re-awaken a bit as Blaire shook her excess fat at him. 

“Well, mister,” she said curtly, a devious smile paired with twinkling eyes, “I’ll just warn you that it might not be wise to make fun of someone who’s getting bigger and bigger, when you’re getting smaller and smaller.”

“Oh!” smiled Brent. He loved these little word games around size difference. “I’m sorry, honey! Should I be worried?” 

“I don’t know, maybe you should,” she teased sexily, doing a mock-catwalk strut up to the bed. Her big thighs shook and jiggled in tandem with her belly and breasts; Brent could even see her ass bouncing about behind her. She put her hands on her hips and peered down at him. “Especially now that my arms and legs are bigger than yours.”

“Huh? Haha, I mean, your legs, obviously,” said Brent, feeling a twinge of insecurity even as his cock got hard again. “But arms? Uhh…I don’t think so.”

“Well let’s see!” said Blaire suddenly. She bent down and grabbed Brent’s jeans, which she had lustfully peeled off him an hour before. “Let’s start with legs…easiest way to do it is to see if I fit in your jeans, right?”

“Uhhh,” said Brent, sitting up straighter on the bed as he watched Blaire put her thick legs into his jeans. Clearly, they were too long for her, but Blaire pulled them up on her thighs as far as they would go…before they wouldn’t go any farther. She stopped dead and looked over at Brent with a beaming smile on her face — he stared back at her in amazement, his cock pointing straight up in the air. Blaire couldn’t even get his jeans all the way up her hips…let alone over her ass. 

“Haha, well, that settles that one, I think,” she laughed. “But, like you said, we knew this already. My big ol’ butt and wide hips easily dwarf yours, haha!”

“B-but…but arms?” asked Brent uncertainly, feeling an odd lump developing in his throat. 

“Well,” said Blaire suggestively, shedding the jeans and bounding up onto the bed, “Shall we find out? Hold out your arm, big man.” 

Brent did, and Blaire held hers out next to his. Brent’s eyes went wide along with Blaire’s, and he kept staring at the comparison as she broke her eyes away and looked straight at him, a provocative smile on her face. Although it wasn’t by much, Blaire’s arm was clearly bigger, both her forearm and her upper arm. Brent’s was longer — there was no question about that. But in terms of thickness and overall size, Blaire’s was the clear winner. She giggled softly as she flexed her forearm several times by making a fist with her hand, staring at him all the while, studying his eyes deeply for his reaction. 

Brent couldn’t believe it — he just now realized that he had been holding onto the idea of his superior upper body strength as a kind of safety, as a kind of reassurance that he was, in fact, still the “male” in the relationship. Somewhere in the back of his brain, this idea had safeguarded his masculinity from the increasing reality of Blaire’s body catching up to, and surpassing, his own, both in size and strength. Looking at the comparison of their arms next to each other, Brent found himself doubting whether he’d win in another armwrestling competition. These fears and insecurities unquestionably turned him on, but they also worried him. 

Blaire seemed to detect his uncertainty, and withdrew her arm, laughing as she ruffled his hair. 

“I think it’s time for bed, honey,” she teased, pointing to his erection. “I know the little man down there wants to go again, but there’s no way you have anything left for me in those balls. I totally wrung em’ out.”

“Ha, you’re not wrong,” chuckled Brent, recovering himself and shaking his head incredulously. 

The next morning, Brent cooked Blaire up a huge birthday breakfast, complete with pancakes, eggs, bacon, and orange juice. He brought it all up to her on a tray, and served it to her in bed. 

“Happy birthday,” he said, beaming, “To the smartest, hottest, most brilliant woman in the world!”

“Awwww babe!” cried Blaire, sitting up in bed. “You’ve outdone yourself! You’re the best!”

“Well, you deserve all the pancakes,” laughed Brent, putting the tray over her lap. 

“Mmmm, so are you fasting today?” asked Blaire, rubbing her hands together eagerly over the enormous breakfast she was about to consume. 

“No, but I’m not eating too much for breakfast today in any case,” said Brent. “You go ahead and dig in, I’m gonna go get myself an apple. Be right back!” 

Brent left the bedroom, and Blaire surreptitiously slipped out of bed and fetched the growth potion from under the sink. She knew that it didn’t have an altogether pleasant taste, so she had decided to mix it in with her food. Her heart beat excitedly in her chest as she doused the colorless, odorless liquid over her food, making sure to give herself a solid dose, before putting the stoppered bottle into her nightstand drawer. When Brent came back a few seconds later, he found Blaire ardently devouring her food. 

“MmMm, this is all amazing,” she said through her chewing, as Brent bit into his apple. “Seriously, hon, you’re…it’s like you’ve gotten even better at cooking. I mean…you were always great, but…I think you’ve reached another level with this.” 

“Glad to hear it!” said Brent, inwardly radiating at Blaire’s compliment. He was beginning to realize that he took more pride in preparing food for her than he did most other things in his life. 

In just a few short minutes, Blaire had eaten the entire tray of food that Brent had put in front of her. 

“G-golly Blaire!” said Brent in amazement. “You just, uh…haha, you just inhaled that, didn’t you?”

“Sure did!” exclaimed Blaire, who was already starting to feel the telltale effects of the serum in her bones and muscles. Her hunger was far from sated. “Did you make any more?”

“Huh? More?” asked Brent, looking at her dumbfounded. “Uh…n-no, but…but I can make more!”

“Mmmm that would be lovely,” purred Blaire, licking her lips as she nodded her head. When Brent walked out of the bedroom to go make more, Blaire immediately reached down and stuck a couple fingers into her snatch, which had become quite lubricated as she wolfed down her food. She moaned out softly into the air as she fingered herself, listening to Brent cooking up more food in the kitchen. But she didn’t allow herself to cum. That would happen later. 

After a few minutes, Brent came back into the room with another tray, piled high with the same rich, delicious foods as before, and just like the first time, Blaire wasted no time in gobbling it all up, taking even less time than she had previously. Brent watched stunned as she ate, feeling himself get hard just from dwelling on the reality of the sheer amount she was consuming. A minute and a half later, the tray was empty again. Blaire turned to look at him, with that same devious smile on her face. 

“Uh…more?” he ventured.

Her smile widened as she nodded, nostrils flaring. “More.” 

Two more times, this same cycle repeated, until there were no more pancakes, and no more eggs or bacon, left in the house. In the span of less than half an hour, Blaire had consumed the equivalent of 8 meals, and if there had been more, she would have eaten more. As it was, she was now left with one overriding feeling…a different kind of hunger. She was horny — hornier than she had ever felt in her entire life. She knew that the real growth hadn’t begun yet, but the serum’s energy flowing through her body, coupled with knowledge that she was going to grow, was driving her to hitherto-unseen heights of lust.

“Get over here,” she said in a low, throaty voice, pushing the empty tray off the bed. Brent was already rock-hard from watching her eat so much food, and he instantly obeyed. In seconds, Blaire had ripped off his clothes, shoved him onto his back, and was now shoving his throbbing meat deep into her throat. Brent didn’t have a small penis, but it wasn’t particularly long or girthy either; it was relatively average. Even still, he had never been deepthroated like this before. 

“Aaaaaauuugggglllllrrgghhh!!!” growled Blaire as she thrust her head down on him over and over, screwing her neck down over his engorged length. Her lustful, animalistic sounds ricocheted off the walls of the bedroom, filling Brent’s ears. Even when he shut his eyes in ecstasy, he could not escape the gobbling sounds of Blaire’s hungry mouth. He lasted a minute before he cried out and came down her throat. Blaire hungrily swallowed every drop of his sperm without skipping a beat, and continued to throat him for a couple minutes after. 

“Mmmmm, I’m not done with you,” she whispered lasciviously, as she came up off his cock with a loud slurp. She turned around and got down on all fours on the bed, shaking her big ass in his face. “Come on! Take me from behind!!” 

Brent didn’t need to be told twice, and despite the fact that he had just cum, he found himself entering Blaire doggie style, without any kind of refractory period delay. She was just that hot. Her huge ass shook and quivered and jiggled and undulated with each thrust from Brent, and before long, Blaire was screaming out into the bedroom as she reached under and rubbed her swollen clit vigorously, clenching tightly around Brent’s cock as she orgasmed hard. 

A full hour later, Blaire was waving goodbye to her exhausted boyfriend, who was lying naked on his back, covered in sweat, chest still heaving. Blaire was dressed for work, complete with her nice clothes and high heels. She had wanted to stay and fuck longer, but she had an important presentation to give, and there was no way she could miss it. 

“Mmmm, bye, babe!” she purred at Brent, waving sexily as him as she shook her ass in his direction. “I don’t think I’ve ever given a presentation with so much cum inside me…haha, I’m looking forward to it.” 

“Happy…freaking...birthday,” panted Brent, smiling at her. It was probably just the fact that he was misty-eyed from all that sex, he thought, but looking at Blaire in the doorway, it suddenly occurred to him that she looked…taller. 

Right on cue, Blaire furrowed her brow and glanced down at her heels. 

“Huh,” she said, reaching up a foot and trying to stick her finger in the space between the shoe and her foot, “These heels feel a little small on my feet.” She straightened up and pinched her professional work pants around the waist. “Hmm, and these pants…and this blouse…huh…they all feel kinda…tight on me. Babe do my clothes look, like, super-tight to you?”

“Uh, maybe…actually, yeah, they do a little bit,” said Brent, sitting up a little on the bed. “And you look, uh…”

“What?” asked Blaire.

“Uh…never mind,” said Brent. “Haha, I think I’m just going cross-eyed from that sex we just had.” 

“Well, make sure you get them uncrossed before I get back home,” purred Blaire, making her ass jiggle in his direction. “Cause it’ll still be my birthday, and you have to do whatever I want.”

“Ohhh boyyy,” moaned Brent weakly out into the bedroom. 

“I’ll get you a blood transfusion if you need one,” giggled Blaire, waving goodbye one last time. “Whatever it takes…” 

As she walked outside and got in her car, Blaire was positively thrilled. It was happening; she could feel it! It was working! Her clothes were tighter around her body, and just getting tighter…she had to adjust the driver’s seat to accommodate her longer legs. She filled more of the seat. The serum was doing its work: she was growing.

 

Chapter End Notes:

This story is up to Chapter 9 on my Patreon, which you can join here for access, as well as access to dozens of my other stories: https://www.patreon.com/joycejulep