- Text Size +

Chapter 5

All throughout the rest of the day, Blaire continued to grow. She could feel it happening, almost like a constant, steady drip of size and strength that was ever-so-gradually infusing her frame. Blaire could have easily performed some precise measurements, and calculated the growth rate in her head, but something kept her back from doing that. She wanted all of this to just…happen organically, as it were. She was so accustomed to measuring things, to calculating everything. With this new and exciting growth, she wanted her actual size to be a surprise, something that she would find out at the same time as Brent.

‘He’ll definitely be itching to measure me as soon as he sees me,’ thought Blaire, with an undeniable spike in her libido. ‘I’ll let Brent measure me whenever he wants, but aside from that, I’m just gonna let all this happen and enjoy it.’

And enjoy it she did. Even in the span of a single morning and afternoon, Blaire could feel her body pushing against her clothes, which were getting tighter and tighter by the minute. She breezed through her presentation without a hitch, and she did not neglect to notice that her figure, newly-enlarged already through her increased appetite and exercise, had been garnering more stares and glances than usual. Later on that afternoon, she had even noticed one of her male colleagues look as if he wanted to comment on her body’s obvious augmentation. But when she turned to look at him, he quickly averted his eyes back to his microscope, and pretended that he hadn’t even been looking at her.

“What is it, Carl?” she asked with a sudden and thrilling streak of confidence. The growth serum was doing more than just growing her body. It was growing a lot of other things too…her confidence, her appetite (she had eaten a huge lunch, and was still very hungry), and, most noticeably, her lust. Her sense of professional decorum, and her loyalty to Brent, were the only things stopping her from dragging one of her unsuspecting, nerdy male colleagues into a broom closet and fucking them right then and there.

“It’s…uhhhhh,” stammered Carl, clearly uncomfortable, “It’s…it’s n-nothing Blaire…just…uh…just, nothing. Nevermind.”

“Haha, okkkk,” she said, winking at him. Carl gave her a puzzled look, as if he was genuinely wondering whether or not she was trolling him. By this time, it was late in the afternoon, and her blouse had become so tight, and her work skirt had become so stretched by her swelling, expanding hips and ass, that Blaire was actually beginning to wonder whether or not she would make it to the end of the day without her clothes ripping. The thought didn’t worry her in the least — instead, it just excited her further.

Right on cue, a tearing sound lightly cut the air, and Carl and Blaire both looked down at her legs. Her pantyhose had ripped down her thighs, all the way down to her calves.

“Haha, ooops!” giggled Blaire, pretending to shield her legs from Carl in response. “Guess my legs are a little too big for these, huh?”

“Are you…” began Carl, before pausing for a moment and then shaking his head and plowing forward, “Are you growing, Blaire?”

“Growing?” she asked him innocently, with wide eyes. “Why do you ask?”

“It’s just…sorry, I…I don’t mean to make you uncomfortable…”

“No, no!” smiled Blaire, waving her hand.

“It’s just that you look…taller today…and, uh, maybe a little…”

“Bigger?” offered Blaire, grinning.

Carl nodded, almost apologetically. “Um, yeah.”

“Well,” said Blaire, reaching up and stretching her arms, “I’d say that if I look bigger and taller, then I probably am.”

Carl didn’t know what to say to all this, and he didn’t feel like increasing his own discomfort by pursuing the conversation any further. But even this tiny little reference to her growth by an unsuspecting, awkward colleague was enough to get Blaire going. By the time she was driving home a couple hours later, her pussy was aching with desire. Her clothes had started to develop little tears in several places, particularly in the areas of her ass and hips, and her pantyhose were more or less shredded. The only slightly unpleasant part of the growth was in her feet; her small shoes were squeezing her feet uncomfortably, and so, as soon as she left the lab, Blaire had taken them off. She was now driving home barefoot, sighing with relief as she flexed the toes of her right foot against the brake pad and gas pedal. She couldn’t wait to see Brent’s reaction.

When she came in through the front door, the rich, delicious smell of steak met her nostrils. Brent had come home from work early to cook up Blaire a grand birthday dinner.

“Oh mmyyyy!” she said excitedly, depositing her work satchel in the corner. “Brent! That smells amazing!!” She glanced delightedly at the countertop, and saw that her boyfriend had laid out several boxes of wrapped presents for her, complete with little bows on top. She almost teared up a bit — it was all so sweet!

“Well, you deserve nothing less honey!” laughed Brent, who had his back turned to her as he flipped over the steaks a final time on the stove and switched off the gas. He turned around and his mouth dropped open. Blaire stood there, putting her hands on her hips as she felt the aroused color rush into her face. Her clit engorged hungrily. This was exactly the kind of reaction she had hoped for.

“K-Blaire!” stuttered Brent, stepping unsteadily towards her. “I…I was right this morning — y-you…you are taller! And…and bigger too!!”

“Well, it would appear so,” said Blaire, smiling as she did a complete “360” turn to show off her magnified ass and hips.

“Did you…d-did you, I mean…you…y-you…” panted Brent, completely unable to form words. The changes to Blaire’s body were dramatic enough to make him speechless, and he too reddened in arousal.

“Relax, my love,” said Blaire soothingly, waltzing over to him and petting him affectionately on the cheek. Even though Brent was still much taller than her, her height increase was obvious to both of them: the top of her head now came up to his chin. More noticeable than anything else, though, was the increased swell of her hips, thighs, ass, and breasts, which were currently threatening to tear through the bust of her blouse and the waistline of her skirt.

“I took a growth serum with my breakfast this morning,” cooed Blaire up to Brent as she continued to pet him on the cheek. “I didn’t want to tell you because I wanted it all to be a surprise…haha, guess I can’t really hide it now, can I?”

“N-no!” exclaimed Brent, his eyes wide. “B-but…but Blaire…a growth serum!? Like…where did you…like, is it safe?”

“Aww, it’s sweet that you’re concerned,” said Blaire lovingly up to him. “But there’s nothing to worry about — I invented it myself! And I tested it and everything. I promise it’s safe!”

“You…you invented it!?” cried Brent, his eyes going even wider.

“What…are you surprised?” chuckled Blaire, cocking her eyebrow up at him.

Brent paused a moment, and then broke out into a huge grin.

“Haha! I mean…no. No, I’m not surprised, actually. Haha, wow, Blaire — if it was anyone else, I would say it was impossible, but you…well, apparently nothing’s impossible for you.”

“Spoken like a truly devoted boyfriend on my birthday!” teased Blaire. She wanted to take Brent and fuck him right then, but she had become ravenously hungry for food. The sex would have to wait.

“So,” said Brent, a few minutes later as they dug into their food, “Like…how, uh…how fast will you grow?”

“Hmm, that remains to be seen,” said Blaire as she devoured her steak. “So far it’s been pretty constant, but I’m gonna take a little more of the serum tonight, I think.”

“T-tonight!?” sputtered Brent.

“Well yeah,” said Blaire, cocking her head to the side. “Unless…you don’t want me to.”

“Oh no! Of course I…yes, I mean, ahaha, yes, of course I do!” said Brent, laughing. “I’m just…haha, still getting used to it and everything.”

He glanced down at Blaire’s chair, and saw that her swelling ass already filled a good portion of the seat. It didn’t fill up the entire surface area, but it was getting close.

“Mmhm, looking at my ass, huh?” smirked Blaire, winking at him across the table.

“Uhh…yeah,” said Brent, smiling sheepishly. “It’s just that…wow, honey. Your ass and hips are…so…uh, so big already. I wonder, uh…”

“What my measurements are?” ventured Blaire, cracking a flirty smile.

“Yeah,” said Brent. “Because, uh…haha, we might have to return some of the presents I got you…hehe, maybe all of them, actually.”

“Aww, you’re so sweet, Brent — getting me new clothes!” said Blaire. “Well, let’s see!”

Blaire had already finished her food, and Brent watched (as he ate the rest of his) as Blaire took a tape measure and proceeded to measure herself in front of him. Each new measurement was a sexy revelation. Her breasts were 36DD, her waist had increased to 35 inches, and her hips had swelled to 44.5 inches.

“Uh…y-yeah, honey,” laughed Brent weakly, shaking his head. “I don’t think those presents are gonna fit you.”

“Oh well!” giggled Blaire. “Let’s just try them on anyway, just to be sure, why don’t we?” She opened her presents one by one: a fancy pair of work slacks, two nice blouses, and a wonderfully cute pair of black high heels, with 5-inch pumps.

“I’ll try these on, just to see,” said Blaire, after she had hugged and kissed Brent for his thoughtful gifts. She squeezed herself out of her tight clothes, which were actually beginning to visibly tear in multiple places now. Brent gawked at her body, which was obviously more vigorously curvy, fleshy, and muscular than he had ever seen it before. All of Blaire’s muscle was overlaid by a layer of feminine fat, but the power and strength in her limbs, hips, and ass were nonetheless plain to see. When the already-torn pantyhose and panties were the only articles of clothing remaining on her body, Blaire decided to blow Brent’s mind. She stuck her tongue out sexily at him and suddenly flexed her thighs and ass at the same time. The pantyhose completely shredded all the way down her legs, and her panties tore with an audible *rrrrripp!!!* They all fell in a crumpled heap at her feet, as Blaire made her eyebrows go up and down at him sexily. Brent’s cock had never been so hard in his life.

She started with the slacks, but was only able to pull them up to her mid-thighs before she looked up at Brent, shaking her head and laughing. Similarly, the blouses didn’t even fit over her enlarged breasts, and the cute little high heels were far, far too small for her feet.

“W-well,” said Brent, now almost gasping with arousal, “W-we…we can j-just…just r-return those and…uh…and…”

“Get something bigger,” finished Blaire. She too was almost beside herself with horniness, and seeing Brent just sitting there, barely able to breathe, was too much for her. She stepped forward and grabbed him by his shirt, practically dragging him into their bedroom. They proceeded to have loud, passionate sex, and it was abundantly clear to both of them that Blaire was the one directing the proceedings. She started on top, riding Brent’s cock until he came once inside her; they then switched to doggystyle, their favorite position, but even in this traditionally male-dominant position, Brent found himself struggling to keep up with the huge, aggressive smacks and undulations of Blaire’s massive ass. Her cheeks had already been big before, but now, they were quite obviously larger, heavier, and stronger. There was no question who had the bigger frame now. Across the board, Blaire was larger, and the only thing that made Brent bigger was the fact that he was still significantly taller. But all of Blaire’s body..her legs, her hips, her ass, and even her arms and shoulders, had become larger than Brent’s. This knowledge turned Brent on to no end, but once again, even as he marveled at the thick, rich waves that Blaire’s ass was making as she backed onto his cock aggressively over and over, he found himself worrying…about his own masculinity, and about his ability to keep up with Blaire. Still though, the sex was mind-blowing, and these fears were pushed down and drowned out by the agonizingly sexy sound of Blaire’s raw, primal cries of pleasure.

45 minutes later, Blaire was just finishing up brushing her teeth. She had taken a swig of the growth serum just a minute before (ignoring its bitter taste), and she had made sure that Brent was watching her as she did it. It was a turn-on for both of them, even in the midst of their post-orgasmic glow, when they were each (Brent especially) exhausted. Blaire got into bed a minute later and turned off the light. Without even thinking about it, she turned over and cuddled Brent from behind, feeling her hips rise up above his by more than a few inches as they both laid on their sides. She hugged his body close to hers with her arms and legs…big and fleshy limbs which were now clearly bigger than his. It didn’t matter that she was “only” 5’3 now — she was the big spoon tonight.

 

Chapter End Notes:

This story is up to Chapter 10 on my Patreon, which you can join here for access, as well as access to dozens of my other stories: https://www.patreon.com/joycejulep