- Text Size +

Chapter Six

The next week passed by in an incredible whirlwind of surging growth and shifting power dynamics. Blaire quickly became accustomed to the warm, syrupy feeling that flowed through her entire body (especially her loins), letting her know that she was continuing to grow all the while. Just like it had on the first day, the growth happened at a more-or-less constant rate, so that it was not immediately noticeable upon first glance. But every time Blaire went to work, her colleagues noticed that she had definitely gotten bigger overnight. In the same way, every time she returned home from work, Brent could tell that she had grown during the day. 

Blaire was gaining slowly and steadily in height, but the thickness of her limbs and body was increasing at a much faster pace. Regardless of whether it was fueled by her voracious appetite, the growth serum, or a combination of both, it became clear over the following week that Blaire’s figure had wildly surpassed that of a normal human being. She had become absurdly curvy, to the extent that normal chairs and stools could not accommodate her massive frame. Her hips and ass had swelled to inhuman proportions — within a week, everywhere Blaire went, people stared and gawked, unable to process how this woman could have gotten so enormous. But they weren’t just gawking at her cartoonishly-huge hips, ass, and breasts. Normally, when someone had proportions that big, they no longer enjoyed an hourglass shape, and they invariably had an unattractive layer of fat distributed in their face and neck too. 

Not so with Blaire. Even though her waist was expanding by the day, her hips and butt were expanding even faster, and, as a result, she sported a huge, hulking hourglass figure that was packed to the brim with muscle and perfectly-distributed fat. It was unearthly how, despite her colossal bone structure, Blaire’s figure remained quite voluptuous and curvy. What’s more, her neck and face somehow had remained untouched by this unbelievable accumulation of fat and muscle elsewhere in her body. She remained as cute and sexy as ever, and Brent even realized that, far from becoming less attractive during her growth, Blaire had actually gotten hotter. Her face shone with a renewed radiance and confidence, and wherever she went, people turned their heads, their mouths open as they beheld this angelic behemoth of a woman passing by, hips pivoting aggressively side to side, hulking ass cheeks bouncing up and down, and breasts quivering and caroming racily with every movement. 

Blaire was getting fatter and fatter, but somehow, she didn’t look fat. She just looked…well, huge. Bulky, to be sure. But her absurd proportions were not those of the typical obese person. On top of trying to wrap his mind around his girlfriend’s monstrous proportions, Brent was finding it hard to keep up with Blaire’s appetites, both for food and for sex. He tried to carry on as usual at his work, but, with each passing day, as Blaire grew bigger and bigger, he increasingly found his mind wandering as he tried to perform research at work. By the middle of the following week, all he really wanted to do was go home and cook food for his burgeoning, brilliant girlfriend. He couldn’t get her massive body out of his head…and the lustful, devious way she had of looking at him…or winking at him…of letting him know that she was just as turned on as he was by her growth. It had almost become too much for Brent to handle. By the end of the week, he was taking multiple, lengthy “bathroom breaks” at work to go surreptitiously masturbate in the bathroom stalls. What was he supposed to do? Even in his own lab, the whispers had already started about Blaire’s new body. He had even overheard a couple of his colleagues snickering at his expense. 

“I mean, like, Jesus Brentt!” said one of them, “Have you seen her!?” 

“Have I?!” laughed the second one. “I wonder what their home life is like now?”

“Haha, good lord, how does Brent keep up with her?”

“Twenty bucks says he doesn’t — there’s no way one man could satisfy her now. Especially if that one man is Brent, haha!” 

“It’s only a matter of time before she breaks up with him, mark my words. She’s too much woman for him!” 

Brent had heard these words with a mixture of arousal and anxiety. It was this exact thought that had been worrying him all the past week. How was he supposed to keep Blaire satisfied, especially now that she had definitely surpassed him in weight!? Brent was still taller than her, but it wasn’t by much at this point. He would measure her when they both got home later that night, just to see. But he didn’t want Blaire to be unsatisfied, surely! He didn’t want her to think of going outside their relationship to be satisfied, or, heaven forbid, to dump him in favor of a bigger man with a bigger dick. But there was just no avoiding the fact that, the last few times they had had sex, his 4-inch cock had seemed…less than adequate. Her ass cheeks were just so meaty, so huge and strong and sexy, and they seemed to effortlessly eat up his cock when he put it up her pussy. Blaire hadn’t said anything yet, but Brent knew that their sex had become less than satisfying to her — why else did she have to vigorously masturbate herself for half an hour, after sex, as Brent tried to help out by sticking his fingers in her (since his cock had long before been wrung out and incapable of an erection)? 

But despite these persistent and troubling anxieties, Brent had to admit that the thought of Blaire outgrowing him so completely was a definite turn-on. He didn’t want her to be unsatisfied, and of course he didn’t want to lose her, but the reality of her outgrowing him in every way, both physically and in her sexual needs, was making him more hot and bothered than he cared to admit to himself. It felt almost dangerous to entertain these submissive thoughts, which sometimes bordered on outright masochism. He loved Blaire to the ends of the earth, and he wanted her to be happy in their relationship. But at the same time, the reality of her getting bigger and bigger, even as he continued to fast and get smaller and smaller in comparison, was a fearsome and inexorable aphrodisiac. 

Later that evening, Brent was once again home alone, cooking up a big meal for the two of them (well, Blaire, really), when she came in through the door. But Blaire hadn’t gone a couple steps before her body reeled, as if she was being pulled back.

“Haha, wow!” she laughed. “Look at this, Brent! My hips are so big now that I can’t even fit through the door properly anymore!”

“Uh…w-wow!” he said, almost weak with arousal at the mere sight of her. Blaire pivoted her hips sideways and came in through the door, but as soon as she was inside and closed the door, she swung back around to face her boyfriend, and her hips bumped into the coat rack by the door, sending it crashing down onto the floor. 

“Ooops!” giggled Blaire, bending down to pick it up. “That’s, like, the tenth thing I’ve knocked over today. At least this time it’s a coat rack and not a beaker of sulfuric acid, haha!” Even as she bent down, though, there was a loud, straining sound in her work pants, and if she hadn’t stood up immediately, they would have split right down the middle. 

“Welcome to my life!” she joked at herself, spreading her arms wide at Brent as her huge breasts bounced joyously. “Come give me a hug, my sweet little man!” 

Blaire had adopted the “little man” designation a few days before, after she had surpassed Brent in weight. He had made a halfhearted and jocular attempt to remind her that he was actually still taller than her, but she had immediately shot him down with: “Taller isn’t bigger, mister. And in every sense, my body is bigger than yours now.” 

Brent came over and embraced her. Blaire had now reached 5’8, and the top of her head was even with Brent’s eyes. It wouldn’t be much longer now before she was taller than him too. He felt the insane strength of her limbs and frame as she squeezed him lovingly, and he actually felt his bones pop in response to her embrace, eliciting an appreciative purr from her in his ear. Brent could barely fit his arms around her anymore — another day or so and he knew that he wouldn’t be able to. 

“Well, what’ve we got on the menu tonight, mister?” she asked, playfully hip-checking him after they parted. Brent hadn’t been expecting it and had stumbled into the sofa, almost falling down, which caused Blaire to bring her hand up to her mouth.

“Haha, oh my god!” she laughed. “I didn’t expect you to go flying like that!” 

“Y-you’re…you’re just bigger and stronger than you think, honey,” chuckled Brent, righting himself. 

“Apparently so,” she responded appreciatively. 

“It’s spaghetti and meatballs tonight,” said Brent proudly, gesturing over to the stove. “I made sure to make triple portions for you, especially since…haha, you know, I’m fasting tonight.”

“Mmmm, well that’s just perfect,” said Blaire, angling up her face slightly to rub noses with him. “Let’s eat — I’m famished!” 

But half an hour later, Blaire had polished off the entire pot of food, and Brent could tell that she was still hungry. How was this possible!? He knew that she was already so huge, and getting huger, but her appetite seemed almost otherworldly. How could one person possibly eat so much…and then want more!?! 

Blaire was eying him sexily as she licked the meat sauce off her lips suggestively. She raised her eyebrows slightly across the table at Brent, who had just finished eating his apple slices. 

“Uhh,” he said, after a few moments of silence. “Do you want me to make you more?” 

Blaire didn’t answer — she just sat there, her eyebrows raised, with that same slow, devious, impossibly-sexy smile on her resplendent face. 

“I’ll…I’ll make more,” said Brent hurriedly, and he got up from his chair and scurried about the kitchen, setting about to make another triple portion. The whole time, Blaire just watched him from her chair, smiling. From his standing position, Brent could see how Blaire’s curves were positively oozing off both ends of her seat. There was no way a single chair of any size could contain her ass and hips now…he could even see how her flesh was pressing itself through the design on the back of the chair. That’s how curvy and voluptuous she had become; her flesh was literally pressing itself through the back of her chair! 

When Blaire had consumed yet another triple portion of spaghetti and meatballs, Brent was preparing himself for a hot and steamy sexathon in the bedroom, when Blaire suddenly spoke up. 

“Hey honey? Let’s go to the bar!” 

“To…to where?” Brent asked, taken aback.

“The bar!” said Blaire brightly. “You know, Vincent’s? We haven’t been there in ages! Well, weeks, at least, but it seems like ages!”

“Uhh…o-ok,” said Brent.

“Aww, what? Are you ashamed to be seen with me out in the world?” chuckled Blaire, standing up out of her chair and nearly knocking the table over. “Oooo, whoops, I gotta watch my hips there, haha!”

“You know that’s not true, honey,” said Brent, shaking his head. “If anything, I’m nervous that people will think that you’re dating someone below you.”

“Well that’s not true,” laughed Blaire and walking up to Brent for comparison, measuring the top of her head with her palm, going straight into his eyes. She winked at him and smiled. “Not yet, at least.” 

Just a little while later, they walked into Vincent’s and sat down at the bar…or, at least, Brent sat down. Blaire quickly found that one stool was not going to be enough to contain her massive bulk, and so she pivoted slightly, and easily sat down on two stools at once, taking up each seat with one enormous ass cheek. Even sitting like this, Brent was amazed to see how her ass still spilled slightly over each stool. He was just sitting in one, and his butt didn’t even reach both sides at the same time. 

‘Her ass is over twice as large as mine!’ he thought with a start. 

“Hey Vincent!” called Blaire over to the owner behind the bar. “How’ve you been?” 

Vincent, the middle-aged owner, looked up at Blaire, puzzled. It was immediately clear that he didn’t recognize her, even though she and Brent had come into his bar dozens of times, and were on a first-name basis with him. His eyes pivoted for a second over to Brent, almost as if to ask: 

‘Who’s this voluptuous bombshell you’re going out with? Are you and Blaire not together anymore?’

But Blaire instantly knew what was going on, and broke out into a loud laugh.

“Haha! It’s me Vincent! It’s Blaire!” 

Vincent looked at her indistinctly for a moment, before his eyes suddenly went wide and he put a clutching hand to his chest. 

“Oh lord!” he cried. “And here I was, thinking Brent had a new girlfriend! Haha oh my…oh my god, Blaire! Look at you!! What’ve you been eating, girl!? Good god almighty you look…y-you look incredible!”

“Aww thanks, Vincent!” laughed Blaire. 

The flabbergasted man then proceeded to serve the couple their favorite drinks, and an hour later, they had become pleasantly tipsy. Blaire had been thoroughly enjoying the attention she was getting from everyone. As soon as she had walked into the bar, all heads had turned and conversations had instantly begun about the insanely curvy and gorgeous woman who had come in with her ordinary-looking boyfriend. Brent was definitely enjoying himself, since he was with Blaire, but he wasn’t entirely free from anxiety as he saw the watchful eyes of bigger, taller, stronger men go over his girlfriend’s body. 

‘I bet their dicks are bigger than mine,’ he thought worriedly. But despite these thoughts, he was having a great time, especially since Blaire was getting handsy with him. Just a couple drinks in, she had started to pet and scratch the back of his head with her fingernails, and delighted in feeling up his smaller arms and legs. Blaire had never been the publicly-affectionate type before, but now, it didn’t seem to matter to her in the least that other people were watching. 

Right after they paid their tab and were about to leave, a tall, cocky, muscular young man strutted straight up to Blaire. It was clear that he had been drinking, but he was sober enough to seem relatively normal. 

“Hey baby,” he said, leaning in toward her. “You’re looking suuuuper sexy tonight.” 

“While I appreciate the sentiment,” said Blaire immediately, “I’m here with my boyfriend.” She once again put her hand behind Brent’s head and began scratching behind his ears. Brent’s eyes fluttered in pleasure, even as his stomach turned at this obvious threat. 

“Boyfriend?” said the young man doubtfully, frowning and narrowing his eyes down at Brent. “Him?” 

“Him,” nodded Blaire, smiling over at Brent. 

“Haha, um, well, baby, I don’t mean to be blunt, but — ” 

He wasn’t able to finish his pitch, though, because Blaire had turned away from him, grabbed Brent under his armpits, and actually lifted him up off his stool, placing him directly on top of her knee. Even on her knee like this, Brent’s face was even with hers, since her ass, thighs, and hips were so thick and plush. Without saying a word, Blaire grabbed the back of his head and shoved his mouth into hers, aggressively making out with him right there in the bar. Her tongue licked and lapped ravenously at his face, and her hungry lips overpowered his. Brent felt her moan loudly into the kiss, and, by the time she let him come up for air fifteen seconds later, the cocky young man was long gone…and Brent’s cock was completely hard.

Later that night, after they had walked back home, Blaire made a point of weighing Brent, and then herself, just to see the comparison. Brent had gotten down to 175 pounds, and Blaire…well, the growth she had experienced that week was incredible. She had ballooned all the way up to 285 pounds…285 pounds!!!

“Oh my god,” she said throatily, turning towards him as she blushed lustily. “I’m 110 pounds heavier than you, Brent. That’s like…almost an entire person.”

“Oh…m-my god,” he managed to say. 

Just a little later on, they were engaged in a steamy session of “side sex,” with Brent entering Blaire from a spooning position behind her. He was finding this particular position much more difficult, and he marveled at how extensively her massive hips rose up off the bed…how they were so much more gigantic than his. At this point, Blaire’s ass was so big that he had to be slightly underneath her in order to get in. He was actually curled up around her ass, even though he was still slightly taller than her. The sheer curve and enormity of her ass ate up his stature in this position, and her head was therefore far above his. 

Brent was pounding away at her with all of his strength and weight, but within a couple minutes, it became obvious that, despite his valiant attempts at “sexing her properly,” Blaire wasn’t even budging. She even put one huge arm back to steady him and actually keep him inside her. Brent felt his face burning with embarrassment, but right then, Blaire started bucking her hips, and he was forced to grab onto her and hold on for dear life. He was holding onto anything he could get his hands on…her huge boobs…her colossal love handles…he felt like he was riding one of those electric rodeo horses that eventually bucked and heaved so forcefully that even the strongest person would get thrown. He felt Blaire’s massive, hungry ass cheeks slapping and billowing around his torso, and he was shocked to discover that, on her backward heaves, her cheeks were actually starting to go around his body. Her ass was literally starting to eat him. And, somewhere deep inside there, was his little 4-inch cock, doing absolutely nothing.

“Wow!” came Blaire’s soft voice, surprisingly clear and normal-sounding. Unlike previous days, she was not lost in the throes of lust. She was…just using her normal voice, if tinged a bit with soft humor. “You feel tiny back there, Brent…just…so…small.” 

Brent felt a hot, sickening wave of shame and panic rush through him, even as he felt his cock get even harder at the insinuation.

“Ugh!” he panted desperately. “S-seriously, Blaire! I’m…I’m trying to fuck you!!” 

“I know,” she said softly, her voice far above his on the bed, “But you do, though…you do just feel…so, so small back there.”

A searing silence sat between them for a moment, but then Blaire spoke again, her voice positively purring:

“I love it.”

 

Chapter End Notes:

This story is up to Chapter 10 on my Patreon, which you can join here for access, as well as access to dozens of my other stories: https://www.patreon.com/joycejulep