- Text Size +

Chapter 7

Over the next week, Blaire continued to grow steadily in height, and in a matter of just a few days, she had grown all the way up to 5’11. She took regular doses of her growth serum in the morning, and during these doses she had to take extra care not to take too much. As excited as she was about her growth, and her newfound dominant power dynamics around Brent, Blaire didn’t want to rush anything. Apart from wanting to savor the sweetness of each gradual growth spurt, she wasn’t sure what the serum would do to her body…or her mind, for that matter…at higher doses. Blaire was more than content to take the serum bit by bit, and she made it a point to take it in front of Brent every morning, eyeing him suggestively as she drank it. She had already become accustomed to the serum’s bitter taste now, to the point where she was actually starting to enjoy it. 

The height difference between herself and Brent was now almost imperceptible. Brent was incredibly aroused and excited by this reality, but also, in the back of his mind, his worries intensified. He was about to lose the only physical superiority he had left, even though, at this point, his height was a nominal advantage only. Blaire had started out the week at a full 285 pounds, 110 pounds heavier than him, and she had quite obviously gained more weight as the week had progressed. Brent had wanted to weigh her on Wednesday night, but Blaire refused — she wanted to wait until the end of the week, so she could appreciate the mind-shatteringly dramatic increase on the weight scale. She wanted to tip the scales at over 300 pounds…she wanted to see that huge number shining up at her. 

“Delayed gratification, sweetheart,” she had cooed at him across the dining room table as she sat back in her chair (which groaned loudly under her weight), patting her fleshy, full belly. She had just consumed an entire chicken pot pie, one of Brent’s “classic” dishes, and on top of that, she had eaten a blueberry pie, a quart of ice cream, and some raspberry shortcake. Brent was staring at her, across the table, absolutely transfixed with her ability to just…consume. He had fasted that day, but, true to form, he had cooked and baked her entire meal, even coming home from work early to get a head start. 

“Yeah, I know, honey,” he said half-heartedly, sighing. “It’s just…well…uh…”

And here Brent stopped, blushing. He was so aroused, and so internally confused, by this whole crazy process, that he literally had no way of expressing his feelings in this moment. 

“Aww look at you,” purred Blaire like a feline, smiling at him through her gorgeous face (which somehow had remained untouched by her vast accumulation of weight), “You’re so turned on right now that you can’t even make words.”

“Ah…aha…uh, y-yeah…yeah I guess so,” said Brent, bowing his head sheepishly. 

“You know what?” said Blaire suddenly, letting her chair go back down on all fours as it continued to groan and grunt under her weight. “I think I’ve noticed something recently, Brent.”

“Uhh…wh-what…uh, what have you, uh…noticed?” asked Brent, looking up. 

“That!” said Blaire with a wide-eyed smile, pointing across the table at him. “Just that right there! The way you’re sitting…the tone you’re speaking in…everything! Haha, it’s been in the back of my mind for a few days, but now it just came forward, clear as day.”

“Wh-what did?” asked Brent, feeling the fear stirring in him. He didn’t really know what Blaire was about to say, but somewhere…deep in his psyche…he knew. It was just the vigorous, incisive, energetic…dominant way she was looking at him. It chilled him to the bone…it pricked his skin up in uncomfortable goosebumps…but it also pumped an enormous amount of blood straight down into his cock. He felt his face and neck reddening further as they got hot. 

“You’ve been acting so…submissive recently!” laughed Blaire. “You bow your head like a little kid when you’re speaking to me…you mumble your words…you’re even stuttering more often, haha! And, just the way that you hold yourself. I mean, I know you’re getting smaller…skinnier…every day — what are you now?”

“Uh, 165.”

“165…my god! Haha, compared to me you’re like a little twig! But yeah, like I was saying, it’s obvious that you’re getting smaller and skinnier…but, like, the way that you’re holding yourself, Brent…your posture, the way your shoulders are slumping forward…and the way you kind of just slouch around — here stand up for me!”

Blaire snapped her fingers smartly, and Brent hesitated a moment. Was she seriously just…ordering him around like this?! Something in Brent resisted her behavior, but a much larger part of him felt immensely turned on. He stood up out of his chair, which hardly even made a sound as he lifted his weight off it. Blaire moved slightly in her chair, once again sending it groaning out agonizingly into the air. She gestured towards him with her beckoning finger.

“Come on…come over here, little guy. Stand next to me.” 

Brent walked over and stood by her. God she was huge now. Especially when she had him stand close to her like this, their size difference was overwhelming. Still, though, something in Brent made him stand up tall and thrust his shoulders back, eliciting a laugh from Blaire. 

“Haha! No, silly! Don’t stand at attention…hahaha, you never stand like that! Just stand up like you would normally.”

Brent did so, and Blaire chuckled as she traced his figure with her finger. 

“See? Haha, your body’s almost shaped like a question mark, Brent! Hahahaha, see what I mean?! You never had bad posture like this before, but…well, I think it’s a result of your fasting. You’re getting weaker. Your muscles can’t hold your body up the way they used to, because…your muscles are all melting away!”

Laughing pleasantly, Blaire reached a big fleshy hand out and squeezed Brent’s shrunken bicep. Brent could feel the strength and power in her hand as she squeezed, and he was shocked (and aroused) to see how her forearm was now clearly larger than his upper arm. It wasn’t even close. Blaire looked into his eyes and saw the searing arousal emanating from his face, and she chuckled softly, almost purring. 

“Doesn’t take much to get you going these days, huh little guy?” she teased, winking up at him from her chair. She suddenly had an arousing thought, which she wasn’t sure originated from a genuine, dominant sexual inclination, or merely from laziness. “Well, why don’t you clean the table and do the dishes — then I can see what you’ve got packing for me.” 

“O-ok,” said Brent, punctuated by a sharp intake of breath as Blaire suddenly shot her hand out, reached down into his pants, and grabbed his engorged cock. Brent was stunned and driven to even higher planes of lust by this sudden, dominant act. He wasn’t even sure he knew how he felt about her ordering him around to do the dishes. On one hand, it turned him on to no end, but on the other, Brent found himself genuinely wondering if he was totally ok with this new power dynamic. He liked it, yes…and was absolutely aroused by it…even though something in him, the prideful part of him, shuddered at the thought of being socially overpowered by someone who was already so ahead of him mentally…and who had recently eclipsed him physically. 

Even though she tried not to show it, Blaire felt a twinge of disappointment as she felt her big hand engulf and squeeze Brent’s hard cock. It just…wasn’t very big at all. Brent sure could get hard all right, but what good was that when the anatomical member couldn’t grow a centimeter past 4 inches? It didn’t really matter if he was the most aroused and lustful man in the world, totally on fire for her. When it really got down to it, he was packing a 4-inch cock — it was as simple as that. And even though Blaire hated to think this way, she knew, in the back of her mind, that Brent could no longer satisfy her sexually. Especially not with this growth serum. She was unbelievably horny now…all the time. She needed something more. 

An hour later, after Brent had diligently done all the dishes, her fears were once again underlined as Brent desperately attempted to fuck her doggystyle. He was throwing his whole body into it, heaving and pumping and thrusting his midsection into hers. But Blaire’s immense bulk was just too much for him to handle. And, even more than that, the enormous cheeks of her massive ass seemed to be almost swallowing him, consuming him, as he strained and strained to give her pleasure. Even though Blaire’s body was sporting nearly-unbelievable excesses of fat and muscle, Brent’s thrusts were only able to slightly shake and quiver her curves. He was barely able to make her move. 

Blaire just crouched there on the bed, sighing internally, barely even feeling Brent’s attempts to pleasure her. She felt guilty for being this dissatisfied and even…irritated. She knew that it wasn’t fair to Brent to expect him to actually keep up with her, and she knew that it was definitely not fair for her to feel frustrated or irritated at his inability to satisfy her. 

‘I mean, I’ve done this to myself, haven’t I?’ she thought as she continued to barely feel Brent “pounding” into her. His barely-perceptible thrusts contrasted strangely with the desperate, winded heaves that were coming out of his mouth.

‘The little guy sure is trying,’ Blaire thought to herself, feeling a stab of affection towards him, despite his unsatisfying performance. Suddenly, Blaire crawled forward on the bed, spun around, bent down hungrily, and took Brent’s cock in her mouth. She wasn’t going to go through any more of this “sex” that she could barely even feel. 

‘I just need to get all this over with,’ she thought pragmatically. She growled into Brent’s cock and shook her head back and forth, screwing her neck easily down on his length over and over, sucking her cheeks powerfully, creating a slippery, libidinous vacuum that kept up its white-hot pressure over Brent’s hapless cock. 

“Mmmmmrrrrgghh!!” groaned Blaire into Brent’s dick, shaking her head back and forth again passionately as she impaled herself down on it, sucking powerfully. 

“Oooohhhhhh!!!!” cried Brent.

‘Jesus, he’s almost there already,’ thought Blaire, caressing the tight skin of his shaft with her full lips as she swallowed him whole over and over. ‘Golly, his dick is rock hard and it doesn’t even reach my tonsils.’ 

Less than a minute later, Brent exploded into her mouth, and Blaire moaned and groaned passionately out into the bedroom, gulping his load down like it was nothing. Brent had wanted to try and help her cum too, but Blaire waved him off, doing her best to put on a smiling face. 

“Don’t worry about it honey,” she said, hopping off the bed, which groaned in relief as she lifted her enormous weight, “I just…uh, wanted to reward you for tonight. For making such a lovvveely meal…oh, and of course, for doing all the dishes too, haha!” 

“Are you….are you sure?” asked Brent uncertainly. He was doing his best to play along with Blaire’s game, but deep down, he knew that she was unsatisfied. 

“Totally, honey!” she laughed, starting to brush her teeth. “And anyway, I’ve gotta get to sleep! I’m in the lab with guess who tomorrow, and I need all the patience I can muster. And you know me…haha, when I don’t get my beauty sleep, I’m one cranky bitch.”

“Oh honey, you are not!” laughed Brent. She was right, though, and he knew it. Whenever Blaire was sleep-deprived (which was actually quite often, since she worked late into the night on her various research projects), she lost her customary gentleness, and could become quite bossy. Brent secretly loved it whenever she got into those moods, because, without even realizing it, she was flashing her dominant side. The organic nature of the dominance made it that much hotter. Now, though, it was starting to happen more and more. It was the growth serum…it had to be. And, a little while later, as Brent lay there in bed, his thoughts jumbled over each other in a confused muddle. He didn’t know what turned him on more — Blaire’s ridiculous, enormous curves, or her insane, insatiable, monstrous appetite, or the fact that she was now as tall as he was…or the fact that she was becoming more and more dominant…or…and here, Brent felt his stomach twist unpleasantly…was he most turned on by the fact that he wasn’t enough for her anymore? He didn’t actually want her to feel dissatisfied, and yet, he knew that she was…and that knowledge alone aroused him just as much as it worried him. And, as he tried to fall asleep, he heard…and felt…the bed shaking all around him. Blaire was masturbating.

 

Chapter End Notes:

This story is up to Chapter 10 on my Patreon, which you can join here for access, as well as access to dozens of my other stories: https://www.patreon.com/joycejulep