- Text Size +

Chapter Eight 

The next day, Blaire was in the lab, having taken yet another dose of her growth serum. She didn’t want to measure herself yet, but she was fairly certain that, by the end of the day, she would be taller than her boyfriend. As she had driven to work, her body almost felt like it was on fire — that’s how horny she was. She did her best to hide it from Brent as he made her a full breakfast of pancakes, eggs, and bacon to go along with her serum. But she was pretty sure that her arousal was obvious. She had even caught Brent looking at her worriedly, as she barely managed to squeeze her thick curves into her work dress. She had put on 2-inch heels, which made her 6’1, a full inch taller than him. 

“What’s the matter, huh?” she had asked him, smiling teasingly down at him as she brushed the underside of his cheek with her finger.

“It’s uh…it’s just that…well,” said Brent, looking at his feet.

“It’s what, Brent?” laughed Blaire, giving him a little check with her hips, which sent him stumbling. “Haha, oops! Sorry!”

“It’s…well, I just, uh, I know that other guys are gonna be…you know…looking at you in that dress,” he said, hating how lame he sounded. 

“Haha! Ya think?!” teased Blaire, turning around in a 360-degree circle and shaking her ass and hips suggestively. 

“Y-yeah,” said Brent weakly. 

“Well, let em’ look!” replied Blaire heartily, striding over and ruffling his hair. “You’re just gonna have to get used to other men eyeing me, mister. Think you can handle it?”

“I…uh…y-yeah, I th-think so,” managed Brent. 

Now that she was in the lab, Blaire was able to focus on her work. She was glad that she had this “distraction” from her home life. Whenever she thought of Brent now, it was always tinged with a prick of annoyance, mixed with a dose of guilt at having been annoyed at all in the first place. Their dynamic was becoming rather muddled and complicated in her head, and she was thankful that she had her difficult, empirical work that she could throw herself into. 

A few minutes later, Luke walked into the lab. Over the past two weeks, as Blaire had obviously grown into what she was now, Luke had completely changed his approach to her. Whereas before he was an annoying, rude, and bothersome presence for Blaire, now…well, Blaire had to admit that she was a fan of the change. As she had gotten bigger, Luke had grown nervous around her. He had stopped harassing her, but it wasn’t just that. Blaire had actually caught him eying her body, looking at her sideways, obviously trying not to let her notice his attention. But she had noticed, and at this point, Blaire had become entirely convinced that Luke was “into” larger women. His deferent, nervous behavior, his sidelong glances, the way that he blushed and became frazzled whenever she was in the same room as him…all of it pointed straight to his newfound attraction to her body as an explanation. 

And Blaire had been having fun playing with it. Now she was the one who messed with him. 

“Well, well, well,” she chuckled, seeing him slink into the lab. “Look who decided to show up! Thought you’d just slide in here late and not have to prepare the inhibitory peptides for processing, huh? Enzyme inhibitors not your thing?”

“I’m, uh…sorry Blaire,” mumbled Luke, sidling up to her uncomfortably. “I’m…I’m only five minutes late, though. And I know what enzyme inhibitors are.”

“Oho!” laughed Blaire, turning to face him completely, enjoying how he took a step back from her. “I’m soooo glad that you know what they are, Luke! I can only pray that you’re up to date on the latest research on substrates?”

“Uhh…I…I think so,” he said uncertainly. With Blaire facing him like this, in her 2-inch heels, Luke saw that she was indeed taller than him, but a good 3 inches at that. And her body…good god…she was positively enormous. The way that she was smiling down at him, teasing him, and licking her lips…it was making him get hard…really hard. And when Luke got really hard, people noticed. 

“Well isn’t that dandy?” mocked Blaire, sauntering up to him, cornering him behind a lab table, as her curves trembled and bounced powerfully. “Well, just keep in mind, mister, that reversible inhibitors bind non-covalently, and different types of inhibition are produced, depending on whether these inhibitors bind to the enzyme, the enzyme-substrate complex, or both. Got that? Can you remember that as we do our work today? Because the other guys I’ve worked with in here seem to have forgotten this stuff.” 

“I’ll…I’ll try and remember,” stuttered Luke, trying not to get too obviously hard. 

“Good,” said Blaire, smiling down at him sexily. ‘Jesus,’ she thought suddenly, ‘I’m totally flirting with him…like…hardcore hitting on him. Haha gosh, maybe it’s just because I’m still starving, even after that breakfast. Starving and horny…great.’ 

A few minutes later, her stomach growled audibly. Luke looked up from his work and made wide eyes at her. Blaire laughed and rubbed her belly, shaking the fat around playfully. 

“Haha, GOD I’m hungry!” she laughed. “Didn’t even matter that I hate a huge breakfast.”

“I’ll…I’ll buy you lunch,” said Luke quietly.

“What!?” snapped Blaire, turning towards him. “What did you say!?”

“I….I, uhh…” stammered Luke, reddening. “I s-said…I’ll buy you lunch!”

Blaire looked at him crossways, almost suspiciously. What was he playing at? Was this his way of flirting back at her? If it was, then it was working. His submissive, humble eyes looking up at her, combined with what he had actually said, were enough to make Blaire’s clit engorged. She felt her pussy walls start to salivate. She widened her nostrils and blew out a quick sigh, intending to somehow diffuse her internal sexual tension. But her exhale only indicated that she had become excited. 

“Ok,” she said simply. “Ok, fine. You do that Luke…go get me some lunch.”

“R-right now?” he asked, hardly believing his luck. 

“Yes, right now!” she bellowed at him. “What, did you think my stomach was grumbling voluntarily!?” 

Luke scurried off to buy food, and returned minutes later with a bag filled with rich breads, baked treats, and luxury chocolates. As he took each item out of the bag, he elicited an excited whoop from Blaire, who was becoming more and more aroused the more Luke took out. 

“Good god!” cried Blaire, her massive bulk shaking in laughter. “I knew you were loaded, Luke, but holy shit! How much did you spend on all of this!? I mean, haha, don’t get me wrong — I appreciate the sentiment, but…wow! Godiva, huh!? You’re totally spoiling me!”

“I’m…uh…glad you like it all,” said Luke, beaming. 

Blaire proceeded to wolf down a good portion of the baked goods, along with an entire box of chocolates, before she turned back to Luke, who had been watching her eat, totally transfixed. 

“You know,” said Blaire slowly, sultrily, “If I didn’t know any better, I’d say that you were trying to get me fat.”

A tense, electric silence crackled between them. Luke was frozen in place — Blaire coquettish (yet somehow dirty) flirtation was overpowering him, and he was unable to prevent his cock from hardening in his pants. There was nothing he could do to stop it; this massive, gorgeous, tall, genius woman was standing there in front of him, having just consumed a huge amount of food that he had bought her, and she had just said…that. Her simple statement was pregnant with meaning…rich with purpose. She knew. She knew that he was into her. She knew that he was into big girls. And she was playing with him…she liked it. 

Seeing Luke’s face beginning to blush a new shade of red, Blaire felt the lustful beast rise up in her, and she looked straight down at Luke’s crotch. Her eyes went wide, her mouth dropped open, and she brought her hand up to her open mouth, unable to hide her amazement. Luke’s dick was gigantic. His thick python of a cock was straining itself against the fabric of his pants, desperate to get out. Blaire’s clit, already stimulated, became even more engorged, and she felt it start buzzing in anticipation. Her pussy walls were dripping now, and she could even feel herself literally start to salivate in her own mouth. 

“Holy…fuck,” she whispered. Luke looked up at her — normally, he would have had a smug smirk on his face, just like he did whenever some other girl noticed his cock for the first time. But he couldn’t move right now…not even the muscles in his face. He knew that Blaire was together with Brent, but the word around campus had been that she was too much for him…that Brent had a small cock…that he wasn’t satisfying her. And the way she was looking at his cock right now…well, all Luke could do was wait. Even though nothing had happened yet, it was clear that Blaire was in charge. 

Blaire had never felt so sexually ravenous in her entire life. She almost pounced on Luke, but guilt pulled her back for a moment. She loved Brent…she really did. And she definitely didn’t want to do anything that was going to hurt him. But she was a woman, goddamn it! She had needs — she was only human! And there was no denying that Brent just…hadn’t been getting it done in the bedroom. It was only going to get worse, the bigger she grew. Something had to give eventually…why not now? 

‘Besides,’ she thought in a flash of insight, ‘Brent would secretly like this. He’d get off to it…he’d totally be into the humiliation.’ 

She literally saw Luke’s dick twinge and flex under his pants, and that did it. Blaire swiftly strode past Luke. 

“Wh-where are you going?!” he asked in alarm. For a moment, he thought that he had somehow fucked up. 

But Blaire didn’t respond. She went straight over to the lab doors and shut them, manually turning the lock and deadbolting the doors for good measure. Luke’s mouth went dry, even as his cock grew even bigger. 

Still without speaking, her face flushed and her pupils dilated, Blaire swung back around, grabbed Luke by the front of his shirt, and literally threw him into the lab wall, momentarily knocking the wind out of him. Luke barely had time to catch his breath before Blaire was upon him, hungrily devouring his whole mouth with hers as her tongue dominantly explored his mouth. Even though Luke knew that she was strong, he was stunned by how easily she was manhandling him right now. She was completely in charge, and quite obviously many times stronger than he was. 

“I want this cock,” she moaned into his mouth, undoing his belt and pants and grabbing his huge member with her strong hand, squeezing it and shaking it passionately. “Holy shit Luke, how big is this thing!?”

“Twelve inches,” he panted, breathing hard. 

‘Three times the size of Brent,’ thought Blaire with almost agonizing lust. She moaned out loud again and pushed Luke even harder into the wall, making a loud banging noise as she lifted up her dress and moved her panties aside. 

“I’m gonna fuck you right here, right now,” she snarled into his ear, liking his lobe ravenously for good measure as she guided his cock into her pussy. “You better last longer than Brent!” 

A second later, Blaire was moaning and crying out loud as she thrust her slopping-wet pussy entirely down onto Luke’s foot-long cock. With every thrust, she was banging his body into the wall, astonishing Luke with the violent force of her lust. Never before had he been with a woman who so totally overpowered him. And Luke was no slouch — he prided himself on going to the gym and being in shape. Blaire shoved her hand up under his shirt and ran her fingers through the rippling ravines of his hard, defined six-pack. 

‘Now this is a guy who might be able to keep up with me, at least for a little bit,’ she thought to herself, before smashing herself down even harder on his twelve-inch cock. Luke’s shocked, pleasured pants and moans, combined with his vigorous, muscular body, drove Blaire to even higher peaks of sexual hunger. Luke’s dick was so long and thick, and Blaire was riding it so intensely, that it was actually hurting her. She could feel his huge mushroom head spearing itself into her cervix — the pressure from Luke’s cock was almost overwhelming, and tears sprang to Blaire’s eyes as she continued to fuck him. It hurt, but she didn’t care. In a way, she actually liked how much it hurt. Combined with the pure rush of her erotic indulgence, the pain endorphins made her feel more alive and stimulated than she had felt…ever. 

Half an hour later, Luke was sitting in a crumpled heap against the wall, drenched in sweat, totally out of breath, his spent cock slavered over to the side in his lap, an exhausted snake. Blaire had managed to fuck two huge cumshots out of him, and for good measure, she had taken him in her mouth and had sucked forth a final few splurts, going down a full 9 inches on his thick cock before she had to stop. Blaire herself had cum more times than she could count. She was standing in front of him, smirking down as she tried to put her dress on again…but it was so tight that she could feel, and even hear, the fabric starting to tear at her hips and ass. 

“Hmmm,” she purred, shaking her head down at Luke as her smirk widened. “I’m gonna let you in on a little secret, Luke — pretty soon even that dick is going to be too small for me. As you can see from my dress — oh shit, every time I move it tears a little — I’m just getting bigger.”

“B-bigger?” croaked Luke from the corner.

“That’s right,” nodded Blaire, wide-eyed. “Bigger and bigger and bigger…oh, and of course, that includes taller too.”

“Geez…” Luke panted, shaking his head. He couldn’t believe this girl. Before, he had just been intimidated by her mind, which was why he had been such a jerk to her. But now…well, her body seemed to have caught up, and there was nothing left for him but to act in a purely deferential way toward her. In every sense, she eclipsed him. 

“So since I’m getting bigger,” said Blaire imperiously, now stepping closer to Luke and putting her hands on her massive hips, “I’m going to need new clothes…all the time.”

“H-here!” cried Luke eagerly, fishing in his pants for his wallet. “Take my credit card! W-wouldn’t…uh, wouldn’t want you to…uh, yeah…you deserve it.”

“I appreciate the sentiment, Luke,” Blaire responded with a half-smile and a cock of her head, “And I will take you up on that. But do you really think that I can go out shopping…with a dress that’s torn like this?”

“Uh…n-no,” stuttered Luke.

“No,” said Blaire. “So how about this: I start working on these peptides, because, let’s be honest, I’m the one who really knows what’s going on, and while I’m doing that, you go out and get me some new clothes…and make it something nice…some kind of revealing, short, skimpy dress…I don’t care about designers or brands. Oooh, and some leggings too…that’ll be nice. And come new heels…gosh, me feet have already outgrown these…maybe higher than a 2-inch heel, huh? Think you can remember all that, big boy? ”

“Y-yes!” sputtered Luke, struggling to his feet. 

“Oh, and bring me some lunch,” said Blaire, without looking up at him, returning to her work in her torn dress. “A lot of lunch.” 

Later on that night, Blaire returned home to another grand meal that had been dutifully prepared by Brent. Once again, he had left the lab early to come home, much to the irritation of his superiors. But he had his priorities. When Blaire squeezed her way in through the door, Brent positively gaped. She had clearly grown an enormous amount that day — her entire person seemed almost foreign to him. She was wearing a short red dress that only came up to her upper thighs, leaving nothing of her impossible curvaceous figure to the imagination. Underneath her dress, she was sporting incredibly sexy black leggings that looked like they were holding onto her voluminous flesh for dear life. Her thick body had just gotten thicker. But what was most immediately obvious to Brent was her height — Blaire was taller than him…by a good deal. Yes, she was wearing some impressive, shiny heels, but that just accentuated what was already there. The top of Brent’s head barely reached her eyes. 

“Y-you…you…”

“I got bigger,” she purred, cracking a grin as she sauntered up and stood imposingly before him, hands on her hips. “Oh, and taller too…I’m 6’2 now — and in these heels that Luke got me, I’m 6’6!”

“L-Luke!?” stammered Brent, feeling his insides contort uncomfortably. “That…uh…that guy who’s a jerk to you all the time?”

“Haha, well he’s not a jerk to me anymore,” laughed Blaire knowingly, but she drew herself back from her mirth, not wanting to give anything away. “Aha…I mean, he’s just…intimidated by me now.” 

“And h-he’s…buying you stuff?” asked Brent, not able to hide the insecurity in his voice. 

“Well yeah!” laughed Blaire, turning around and shaking her ass and hips. “Don’t you like it, honey? My dress got all torn up today, so he volunteered to go buy me a new one…oh, and new heels too…and you like these leggings?” 

“Y-yeah,” said Brent pathetically, feeling his cock get hard despite feeling a little upset. 

“Aww,” cooed Blaire, grabbing his chin and angling up his face to hers, “Is my little guy jealoussss?” 

“N-no,” pouted Brent. “W-well…maybe a little.” 

“Ha! Well just keep in mind who I'm coming home to every night,” chuckled Blaire, ruffling his hair as she walked past him and sat down in front of the exquisite meal Brent had prepared. Brent made a move to sit down across from her, but Blaire stopped him. 

“Actually, honey, why don’t you walk around and do some chores while I eat?” she proposed pleasantly. “I wanna get a good look at how much smaller you’re getting, and while I’m doing that, you minus well get some stuff done around the house, right?” 

“Uh, s-sure,” said Brent. He was immensely turned on by this proposition, but it was impossible not to feel a little humiliated and put down by the easy naturalness of Blaire’s words. Ordering him around was becoming the norm, and even though Brent was unfathomably aroused by her newfound domination, his worries about being inadequate, and about the male attention she was getting at work, were intensifying. 

“Mmmm,” purred Blaire a few minutes later, having already stuffed herself full with a vast majority of the huge meal, “You’re definitely looking smaller, honey. How much do you weigh now?” 

“Uh, 165 this afternoon,” he said from the kitchen as he busied himself with the dishes. 

“165, wow!” exclaimed Blaire. “6 feet, 165…so your body mass index is 22.4 — getting down there, haha! Still a normal weight, but getting skinnier by the day!”

“How did you know that was my BMI?!” asked Brent, surprised. He had calculated it on the computer earlier in the day, but Blaire had just done it right then and there. 

She smiled and pointed to her head. “I did it all up here!” she laughed. “I mean, it’s a pretty simple calculation.”

“Yeah, but…you just…you did it so fast,” murmured Brent, turning back to the dishes. After all these years, he could still be amazed by the power of this woman’s brain. 

“Yeah, I like you skinny,” continued Blaire softly, still looking at him. “You’ve been fasting on and off?”

“Mmhm,” he answered, nodding. 

“Hmmm…well maybe we can get you even smaller,” said Blaire in a low voice, which conveyed her arousal at the idea. “How about this, honey: you can’t eat, unless I say so. If I’m at work, or we’re otherwise not together, you have to text me to ask. How does that sound?”

“Uhhhh,” said Brent, and for a moment he paused. The idea was definitely hot…like, incredibly hot. This kind of portion control was the next step to take in their power dynamic, and it seemed like a natural progression. But once again, Brent found himself holding back. This was a huge step, one that would give Blaire an unprecedented amount of control. He could essentially kiss the idea of his own masculinity goodbye. Was that what he really wanted?

But he suddenly realized, looking at Blaire, that his masculinity was already gone. She was utterly enormous…gigantic!! And now she was two whole inches taller than him!! She could effortlessly overpower him, out-eat him, and out-think him. In every way, she was dominant, and he was submissive. And…god, she was gorgeous…her face was radiant and fresh, smiling back at him. He would do it — fuck it, he would do it, and it would be the hottest thing he had ever done. 

Blaire saw him gearing up to agree, and her eyes flashed triumphantly. 

“O-ok,” he breathed.

 

Chapter End Notes:

This story is up to Chapter 11 on my Patreon, which you can join here for access, as well as access to dozens of my other stories: https://www.patreon.com/joycejulep