- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Alesha has to help her family out

 

written by me, thegreatrizzo

Alesha walked down the stairs to help her parents unload the car from their little two day vacation, the little toy was coming along with her as well. She could feel it stuck there against her nipple under the bra with its dick inside her nipple, there was no escape was she moved her parents suitcases in the house. 


“How was your pool party with your friends?” her dad asked.


“It was great, Steve was able to come.” Alesha replied.


“That is good.” Her dad replied. “I have not heard much about Steve lately since he got that summer job, so it is good to hear that he is doing well.”


“Yeah, he has been very busy.” Alesha smiled, knowing full well that Steve had become her little toy in her bra so he was very busy struggling against her right now.


“At least he is making some good money for college.” Her dad noted.


“He sure is.” Alesha lied. 


“Can you two come in here and help me make dinner, please?” her mom asked.


“Sure thing, honey.” the dad replied before turning to Alesha again. “Let us go help your mother with dinner.”


“I will, what about you and your famous kitchen mishaps.” Alesha teased her father.


“I only almost cut my finger off three times.” her father lifted up three fingers that definitely had four scars on it. “Okay, maybe four times.”


“You just set the table, I will help mom cook.” Alesha smiled


“Deal.” 


Both of them walked into the kitchen to help the mom out with dinner, it was pasta. Alesha helped cut some tomatoes and onions for the sauce while the mom was cooking some meat and making salads and some bread, it was italian night. Once everything was done, Alesha and her dad sat down as the mom brought the food over. 


“Enjoy!” She said.


Alesha and her dad started to dig into the delicious food as her mother sat down. Her mother, Julia, was a woman of 40 years old and 5’3” tall with the same deep brown complexion as Alesha, she had 42G cup breasts which were smaller than her daughters but she had more curves than her and little bit more weight on the stomach. Alesha was very similar to her if Alesha was smaller and older. 


“Who came to the pool gathering?” Julia asked Alesha.


“Just Steve and Allison, Garrett had worked to go to.” Alesha lied, she never asked Garrett at all to come today, only his sister to come join her, Allison, and Kady to have fun with Steve.


“Did you have fun?” She continued the discussion.


“We had a lot of fun catching up.” Alesha replied, it was true that they had fun, probably not her little toy in her bra.


In that moment, Alesha realized that her toy was getting bigger slowly, it was trying to escape here at the dinner table. The toy was now an inch tall trying to resist the arousal from being on her boob, the confinement of the bra and her nipple was not enough pleasure right now to stop the toy’s growth. She hoped that this was as big as the toy could get because it was starting to become noticeable on her tit that there was something there, she had to do something fast to hide the toy. She moved her boobs to lay on the table with the toy underneath them.


“Oomph!” Steve grunted. He was trying to grow himself back to normal on Alesha’s nipple by using the breathing practices he knew, it wasn’t long for Alesha to notice his increased size and squash his attempt, literally. Steve was left buried underneath the largest breasts he had ever known with nearly their full weight pressing down on his little body, it was an enormous amount of pressure yet it felt so good that he felt himself shrinking again.


“No! No! No!” Steve screamed as his body went back to half an inch tall with his dick being fully erect again. He couldn’t control his dick at all against her attempts to shrink him, he was going to blow his load again.


“AAAARRRGGGGHHHH!” He yelled as he shot his load into Alesha’s nipple.


“Mmhm!” Alesha hummed as she took a bite of her pasta, hiding the fact that it was for the little offering her toy gave to her nipple. “Great pasta.”


“Thank you very much but you should know since you helped make it.” her Mom commented.


“I know, but you had your hand in it to make sure it had your special touch.” Alesha pulled herself back up once she knew that her doll was back to it’s minimal height.


“Aww, that is so sweet of you to say.”


Dinner was soon over and everyone did their part to clean the dishes. Once that was done everyone went their separate ways, dad went to watch some baseball with some friends, Julia went to watch her shows, and Alesha went upstairs to play with her toys.


Alesha closed the door once she reached her room, the moment she did, she pulled off her shirt and tossed it on the bed. Alesha looked into the mirror to see how her little doll was doing under her bra, it turned out it could only grow to a max of 1 inch while it was in there. It was either the confinement of the bra space or that its dick was squeezing the inside of her nipple that it couldn’t grow, it was not getting bigger than this without Alesha removing her bra. Alesha unhooked the bra and tossed it into her closet. The doll was just hanging from her nipple with no support from anything else besides the dick inside her nipple.


“Isn’t that cute.” Alesha cooed.


She reached down and began to pull the doll off her nipple, it was a little hard as the nipple didn’t seem to want to let go, Alesha could not blame it at all. Alesha finally pulled the toy off as a small thread of cum connected the doll to the nipple still.


“I wonder what that tastes like?” Alesha pulled her boob to her face and began to lick her nipple gently to get the toy’s cum that had been ejuculated inside of her nipple.


Steve couldn’t help but shrink at this sight as Alesha sucked her nipple in front of him, it was so hot. He was now half an inch again in the hand that wasn’t pulling her boob to her mouth.


Knock knock


“Alesha, are you there?”


Alesha was shocked at this sudden visitor that by reaction, she shoved her doll inside the middle of her cleavage. Alesha rushed over to bed and pulled her shirt back over her head to put it back on, playtime with the doll will have to wait as she went to the door to open it.

 

“I am here.”

Chapter End Notes:

Who is at the door?