- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Steve finds out that this person is not his Aunt

 

Written by me, thegreatrizzo

 

 

 

Steve flew through the air towards the man’s dick in a desperate attempt to flee from his Aunt’s mouth. It was some great irony here, he was having to go back to the dick that held him in the worst place he had ever been for about two days to escape his certain death inside his Aunt’s stomach. Steve felt the world slow down as he seemed to hover for second in between the plump lips at the man’s cock.


The man’s groin section looked pale as it hadn’t seen much sun or he did not tan that part as Steve saw a tan line where trunks would be. Steve also saw some dark hairs on the slightly fat stomach to the hairy mess on his crotch. Steve couldn’t believe he was inside what appeared to be a forty year old man’s balls from the look of it. All of this led to a hard shaft that jetted out toward Steve's jumping body.


“AAAAAAAAHHHHHH!” Steve screamed as he flew towards his gross salvation.


“Oommppthh!” Steve grunted as he bounced off the dick without getting a grip on any part of skin to grasp.


“AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!” Steve screamed again as he saw the man’s dick soar upward as he fell down from the oral sex to surely his impending doom. 


“Oooooofffff!” Steve gasped as he landed on something soft instead of the hard ground. He was saved but only if he did something quickly as he was rolling down the side of the pillowy surface that saved him. Steve got his balance to prevent himself from bouncing to himself skirting along the pink surface until he was able to pinch the plump ground to stop his descent. With a handful of nice skin in each fist, Steve was able to see where he was from his hanging position in a canyon. 


“Oh! No!” Steve yelled in shock as he realized he was not where he thought he was.


“Your cum is always delicious.” Mrs. Adam wiped the drops of Kirk’s cum from her lips that came out like drool. Unaware of the tiny dot on the cleavage of her 38D breasts.


“I always make it specially for you.” Kirk said as he took a step back from his wife who was on her knees at his crotch at the side of the bed. That part was not true though, he had used his dick on another woman and shot his cum inside her that happened to be the little guy’s Aunt that was on his wife’s tits. 


“That it is very kind of you.” Kara stood up, grabbed her husband’s face, and brought her mouth down to her 5’4” husband’s mouth and french kissed him. Steve was glad that he escaped when he did or else he would be stuck in between the two as he looked up at their faces from the woman’s right boob. Steve was shocked when the two let go and Steve was able to see the woman’s face from her tit.


“I think we need to knead it a little first to make it even better.” Steve’s high school history teacher suggestively whispers to her husband. Steve was on the tit of the sexiest teacher his high school had and was rumored to be a lingerie model in her youth. He was stuck in the middle of her and her husband's love making.


“I love going through the beater.” Kirk let go of his wife as she stepped back to lay on her back on the bed. Exposing her naked body to her husband as he followed suit to getting on the bed, but he placed himself on his knees above her stomach.


“Time to knead that dick.” Kara grabbed her breasts and opened them up for a throbbing cock.


Steve’s gravitational center was sent flying all over the place as he saw the man move away from him when Mrs. Adams kissed him and stepped back and downwards to create a great falling sensation. Steve’s grasp broke from her tit and he soared through the air straight towards her other tit and reflected off of it. Very quickly, Steve was bouncing in between the breasts until he plummeted to her chest bone. 


“Uurrgh” Steve’s mind was groggy as he stood up from an experience that many of the guys in highschool wished that they could have experience, Mrs. Adams boobs. Steve shook his head to clear his head and get his bearings, he was surprised by what he saw. 


He saw to fleshy pinky white mountains rise on each side of him in all their womanliness. The smooth surface glistened at the smooth skin of a woman who took care of herself. He could not see the nipples at all since he could not see the summit of them over the curvature of the plump tits. Steve followed the slope of one of them for a while to see how massive and gigantic they were to him, all the way to another unexpected sight. Mrs. Adam’s face, beautiful, sexy and little tipsy, leaned downwards to look in her breasts, like she was checking in on a little person that happened to be in the cleavage of her mammaries.


“MRS. ADAMS! I AM DOWN HERE!’ Steve waved his arms to see if he could get her attention and save him. He knew she could hear him but his waving body might.


“TIME TO KNEAD THAT DICK!” Mrs. Adam’s voice boomed through the valley in between her breasts. This caused Steve to turn towards the other direction but not in time to see it coming but just get hit like a train by it.


“It feels so good!” Kirk groaned as he humped his wife’s breasts as she gave him a tit job. She was rubbing her assets on her chest with her hands up and down her husband's hardened shaft. Kara knew that he liked a lot as she found his dick already trembling and twitching from excitement as she pleased his rod.


“You are making this too easy.” Kara giggled as she bounced her tits really fast on his dick. He was going to cum soon.


“Ooh!” Kirk grunted in agreement. He was such a softy to her boobs and his dick was going to confirm it.


Steve was bulldozed and paved into the side of the man’s dick and then plastered and sealed on Mrs. Adam’s boob to back to the dick. It was a rocket ship going to space and Steve did not have a seat belt. Steve was stuck in between a hard tree and soft boulder in a landslide. It was utter chaos as he was stuck inside Mrs. Adam’s cleavage in a tit job from hell. There was nothing he could do to stop these two lovers unless from a divine intervention of some sort but that was a low chance, he knew that from his previous experiences. He just had to struggle and survive.

 

“AAARRRGGGHHHH!” Steve grunted in pain as his body was rolled over again as the man’s rod began to shake. Kirk was going to blow his load in his wife’s boobs.

Chapter End Notes:

Does Steve get stuck on the man's dick to be carried down to his wife's pussy or does someone finally notice the shrunken man that has joined them for their intercourse