- Text Size +

 

I followed her down the hall, down the spiral stairs, and into the living room where she summoned the, "Girls!" to "Come in here please!" They had to have known what was going on, as they excitedly rushed to the living room to find me humbled on my knees before the couch, where my mother asked them to, "Take a seat."
Allison and Alyssa sat side by side with me in between, eagerly smiling to watch their (not-so-seven-year-old) brother knelt before them.
Alyssa asked, "Did you put it on?"
And Allison added  "Let me see," and pressed her foot against my groin to check for the chastity device. She laughed, "Oh my god, she did," and gushed with Alyssa.
"Did you give him the pill?" Alyssa asked, making me wonder how long they had this planned.
"Girls," my mother interjected, "calm down, we'll get to that in a moment. Now, you both know that I only have one spare key to his chastity," she took the spare out and held it up before them, "And I need to decide which one of you will take it."
"How are we going to choose?" Alyssa asked, eagerly.
"I want it first!" Allison barked.
"It's not up to you!" Alyssa argued.
"Girls!" my mother stopped them in their tracks. "I think that Ethan should decide."
She lowered the key down to my level; the key that could free me from this cock prison. "M-me?"
"Don't give it to him!" Allison said, "He's gonna take it!"
"He wouldn't do such a thing," my mother said, placing her hand on the back of my head, "Would you, Ethan?" and firmly clenched my hair.
And I knew what she meant. As I pinched the key to my chastity, quite literally surrounded by my family, considering my size could be at stake, I knew I didn't stand a chance, despite how close I was to freedom in that moment. I had to respond, "N-no, mommy..."
My sisters laughed at my use of 'mommy.' Even though I looked the part of a little boy who would refer to his mother as such, they knew their little brother was surely an adult.
"See?" my mother said. "Now go ahead, Ethan. Give your chastity key to one of your sisters."
I looked up at Allison and Alyssa, who could hardly contain themselves in hilarity of my situation. I truly felt pathetic bowed down before them, not at all willing but ready to pass off the key to my freedom to one of them.
It really didn't matter to me, I knew I'd be miserable either way. So I closed my eyes and held it out until my mother interjected, "No, no, son. Open your eyes and choose who will take your spare chastity key."
I begrudgingly obeyed with a, "Yes, mommy." 
My sisters both held out their hands, ready to take my key away. No doubt I'd undergo the most humiliating of tasks in order to reach any hope of freedom, no matter who I gave this key to. So I considered in my head with an 'eeny-meeny-miney...'
"Alyssa..." I said at the end of the rhyme in my head.
Alyssa pumped her fists in a cheer, squeezing the key in her palm, while Allison groaned, "Aw, what?"
"Don't worry, Allison," Alyssa teased, "I'll share him." I felt like an object at her remark.
"Not so fast, Alyssa," mom cut in, "it's going to be Allison who will be doing the sharing, first."
An open-mouth smile widened on Allison's face, as both Alyssa and I objected, "What?!"
"You all heard me," mom explained, "He needs to learn how to serve without reward. Because this is a punishment, and it shouldn't matter who holds the keys to his little weenie," my mother mocked, looking down at my blushing reaction and shifting discomfort with a smile as the girls giggled. "Ethan has to learn how to serve all of us, equally."
I spoke up, "But-" and was quickly cut off by my mother.
"Shush, Ethan, I didn't give you permission to speak." She continued, "Allison will keep him tonight while Alyssa and I write up a list of chores for him while we're all at work tomorrow. Allison, text me anything you need done that Ethan can't do for you tonight."
Allison grinned in response, "I don't think he'll have time to do ANY of my chores tonight."
With that, I started shrinking again, looking around in fear, up at my mother for comfort and answers. I turned my gaze to my new captor, Allison, who gave me such a look that answered my question for me. My sisters must have already taken their red pills.
I dwindled enough to sink into the carpet fibers, nearly reaching my knees. My sisters gushed at their newfound power over me, Allison remarking, "I can't believe this," plucking me from the ground, "This is so awesome."
Alyssa pouted on the other side of the couch, while my mother offered some comfort, "Don't worry, Alyssa. Remember the upper hand you have over your brother." She took out her key, now dangling from a chain on her neck.
Allison squeezed me in her hands, my shoulders up emerging from her fist. "You're all mine tonight, bro," she said with a threatening smile.
She stood from the couch, and bolted to her bedroom. I felt sick to my stomach as she sped through the house at her behemoth size-- at my point of view. I closed my eyes, which made the motion feel greater with one less sense to take my concentration from. So I reopened my eyes before I got sick, and watched the blur of the gigantic world around me.