- Text Size +
The door closed behind us, with Allison's back braced up against it. She opened her palm to cradle me, toying with my body with just her finger. "You're so... so little..."

My body shrunk smaller, instilling more fear into me. I could easily run laps in her palm were it not for her hand lines deep enough to trip me at this size. She closed her fingers around me, "Like a cage..." she muttered in amazement.
I shivered in fear at the corner of my fleshy "cage," nearly weeping at the nightmare that was happening to me. My chastity was the least of my worries at this point.
Allison opened her palm back up to bring me to her eye level, amazed at my minuscule size in her hand, no bigger than her pinky nail. "My god... I can't even believe this is happening." Her batting eyelids sent a breeze my way. "I wanna let you in on a little secret, Ethan." She brought me lower from her eyes, down to her lips; supple and towering over me. I wasn't even taller than her lower lip.
She whispered, soft, breathy, sultry, and demented, "I want to kill you." Her smile only added to her twisted desires. Her teeth filled me further with fear. I could easily fit inside any of them.
My footing fell as her palm tilted toward her gaping mouth. "Allison!" I screamed, (I mean SCREAMED) "No! Plea-"
I was cut off when she closed her mouth on me. There I rested in the darkness, lying upon her tongue that stretched like two California king mattresses. There I wept, assuming my genius mother didn't take getting eaten into account with my invulnerability.
I stumbled and rolled about as Allison spoke, "I taste something salty." Her voice boomed around me. "Are you crying in there?"
I struggled between covering my ears or holding on for dear life as I answered, "Yes!" weeping and wailing. "Please don't eat me, Allison, please!"
"Why not?" she questioned, rolling me to and fro each cheek, "It's not like you'd die." I grabbed on to a tooth for dear life until she bit down, crushing my hands with such massive, sharp pain. "I bet it'd hurt though. Feeling the acid of my deep, dark stomach burn your skin to break it down, only for it to last through the pain." Her tongue maneuvered me closer to the back of her mouth-- closer to potential doom. I gripped her inner cheek for dear life. "Imagine sliding out of my nasty asshole, caked in the shit you were destined to become." She cackled, nearly bursting my ears, "Such a shame you wouldn't be. But I bet you'd be tucked away in a big nasty turd. I bet I wouldn't be able to even see you come out. Like a cocoon." She nearly couldn't finish her threats through her laughter.
Allison's tongue slid me further down, just barely touching the point of no return. I screamed, loud enough that it hurt as the opening of her mouth left my field of vision as I nearly slid all the way down.
Nearly.
I suddenly felt myself fire out of her mouth, spat onto her desk, covered in her saliva. I turned around to find Allison, seated at her desk, gazing down at me with lustful eyes.
"Let's get these wet clothes off of you," she said as she pinched my tiny shirt and yanked it up. I learned, very quickly not to fight.
"Don't take it personally, Ethan," she said as she forced my pants and underwear off, revealing the pastel pink cage around my cock. "It's not that I want to kill YOU specifically." She leaned in close, her haunting mouth approaching me, reawakening the trauma she set into me, "I've just always wanted to play with little people like you, and find all the different ways I can end them." Her massive tongue lapped up my entire naked (aside from my chastity cage) body.   I laid on my back, dreaded what would come next. Allison rested her chin on one hand while the other tapped a finger onto my trapped member. The sharp pain I felt upon impact knocked the wind from me every time.
"I wanna help mom with her experiments on you. Test your limits."
Her arm stretched out to her computer speaker, and turned it on with a click. "Was it loud in my mouth?" she asked.
I merely nodded my head, yes.
"So everything's louder at your size?"
Again, I nodded, yes.
Allison brought me to my feet with a pinch, and increased my size to bring me face to face with her speaker. A single finger nudged me closer, to which I obliged, as if I had a choice.
With a few clicks of a mouse, she turned on some music; incredibly bassy EDM, that shook my world. I fell to the ground and backed away, to which Allison so easily lifted me back to my feet and poked me closer to the speaker. The music was so loud and painful that it became indiscernible. I'd never heard a sound so loud that it made me weep. I tried to back away subtly, so she wouldn't notice, but again, she nudged me closer, so easily with a single finger.
She spoke behind me, but I couldn't hear it. I picked up on the word, "Fascinating," but that's about it.
The music stopped so suddenly that I fell to my knees in fatigue. "Seems like your senses are more... uh... sensitive," she laughed to herself on the inside, "I wonder how else you respond to other-- even just mild-- sensory input."
I never felt the need to catch my breath from loud music until today. Those sounds truly took my breath away-- and not in the beautifully touching way that music does. This was torture.
Allison stood and went to her closet. I thought about trying to escape, but the drop from her desk to the floor intimidated me, even though I knew I'd survive. The fear of falling kept me from possible freedom.
My sister emerged with one of her black, leather, high heeled boots. She plucked me from the desk and sat on the floor, legs outstretched with me in between. I felt her shrink my body back to the minuscule size that her pinky nail even triumphed. I sunk shoulder deep into the dirty, unvaccuumed carpet. Allison laughed at my struggle.
"Okay, bro," Allison started, "these are the-" she sniffed into the boot and grimaced, "ew... smelliest pair of boots I could find." Oh, did Allison love her boots.
With a pinch around my head, I was pulled from the fibers like a turnip. Allison laid the boot on its side, leaving the top open like a massive, dark, smelly tunnel.
She set me down inside the boot, right at the rim of the boot, and instantly, I could-- more than smell-- feel the hot, sticky foot funk in the air. It felt like its very own climate, foreign to her bedroom.
In a fight or flight response, "Oh god, Allison," I flew, scrambling back out of the boot, "No.. n-" falling and sinking into the carpet, trapped before the rancid cavern.
Allison picked me back out and placed me back where she wanted me, shining her phone into the hole to catch my reaction. Two gentle pokes, followed by a hard drive into my back knocked me over, deeper in the to foul cavern.
I propped up my my knees and looked back, "Allison, no..."
"That's not an option for you right now, Ethan," Allison said so matter of fact. "Now walk into my stinky boot, and take a nice big whiff when you reach the bottom."
I thought I could maybe feign the action, so I held my breath as I hesitantly crept deeper into her boot. My shadow on the insole acted as an awful reminder of the state I was in, as it shrunk into nothing when I met the bottom, Allison's phone illuminated on me like a spotlight. I kept my breath held tight from the smell, hoping to get away with my lie. The air around me burnt my eyes, causing them to water like an onion would. I started to walk back to the opening, hoping that would be enough to get away with.
"No, no, no, no, no," Allison denied my exit with the shove of her finger, sending me back to the insole; my back pressed against it, feeling the damp filth of my sister's foot. "I wanna hear you, Ethan. Take a big, deep inhale of my foot funk."
My lie became too hard to keep up, and I realized the corner I backed myself in. I was fucked. I held my.breath for so long to avoid the stench, but it became my only option when I needed air.
"Are you..." Allison noticed my face change color, "Ethan!"
Her scolding voice startled the boot musk into me. My lungs filled with hot, sticky foot funk, and regret. Maybe I should have listened in the first place. I gagged and dry heaved, unable to vomit thanks to the pill I took. Never has a smell brought me to my hands and knees.
"Allison..." I coughed and gagged, "please let me out of here."
"Wow, you really hate that, don't you?" Allison remarked. I couldn't see her face because of the blinding phone. "There's just one last little experiment I want to try before I let you out."
"Please, Allison..." I begged through my heaving, "I can't take this."
"Noted," she responded, "Now, for our next experiment; your sense of taste." The amount of dread I felt for her next "experiment" overflowed from me. "I want you to lick the insole of my boot."
"Allison..." I begged with little hope.
"Ah, ah, ah," she sternly remarked, "You have to do it, Ethan. Otherwise you may never get let out of that chastity device."
I turned to face the insole before me. Allison's light didn't quite reach to the toe, but the heel itself was spotted with black stains, no doubt from her foot.
"If it were up to me," Allison noted, "I would never let you out of chastity." Butterflies went mad in my stomach at the thought. "You're lucky our mother is so generous. Now lick the insole, Ethan."
Amidst the smell I struggled to get used to, I leaned in to the rubber sole, tongue out, not at all ready to taste.
"Do it, Ethan," she murmured, just a hair under her breath.
My tongue met the insole-- just the tip, in hopes of making this hell a little less-- and instantly the salty burn of her decrepit foot filth took over my tongue, almost like it spread from the tip. More dry heaving and gagging commenced.
"What's it taste like?" Allison questioned.
"Bad," I managed to answer between the painful empty vomiting.
"Describe the flavor," Allison wanted more.
I tried to think of some way to describe it, but took too long for her patience.
"Maybe you should get another taste," she suggested.
"It's... it-it tastes... like..." I tried to bullshit an answer to avoid having to lick it again.
"Lick the insole, Ethan. Stop fighting me." Allison grew impatient. "Lap it up with your whole tongue, none of this pussy tip shit."
I wept at her demand, disgusted at the pathetic little man (to the world, 'boy') that I had become. I approached the sole and closed my eyes, stretching my tongue out, flat. I slowly leaned closer to it, hoping the ignorance I had in my closed eyes would lessen the blow. Frankly, it didn't. It made it worse. I didn't notice on my first lick, but the sole was still damp with sweat. I wretched and screamed as I licked it, bawling in torture and humiliation.
"Good, Ethan," Allison cooed, "you're learning. Now describe the taste to me."
I didn't have to bullshit, or think about it. The answer met with my tongue. "It burns. Not like spicy, but... salty burning. But not like a salty burn that... that dehydrates you," all of this is managed through my gagging and heaving, "b-because... because it's still wet, s-so... so it's like... BO, and vinegar, and saltwater."
"Wow." Allison sounded unimpressed. "That's disappointing."
"What?"
Before I could speak any further, the shoe tilted, toppling over and leaving me at the bottom. I gazed up the tunnel-- her boot that became a pit to me, one that I sat prisoner at the bottom of.
"I want you to love that smell-- that flavor. You're going to have to learn to, Ethan." Allison couldn't hear my screams for help and mercy. "I'm going to bed. And I'm going to leave you in there," she looked down at me from the opening, "all night long."
"No, no, no!" I shouted, "No, please!" but she walked away, "Allison!" leaving me there to wallow in her filthy musk.