- Text Size +

"Please!" I begged, drenched in saliva, shrunken down to an inch, surrounded by my evil older sisters, "I'm sorry! I'll try harder! I'll clean them all tonight! I swear!"


I was being punished for not getting to my shoe cleaning chore today. I've been reduced to an inch tall and spat on to the point that any additional spit is just a display of power, and not a punishment. I knelt between Allison and Alyssa, begging for forgiveness falling to dead ears. Beads of their warm, bubbly spit trickle down from the air onto me. I swear, it moves slower than rain. And I'm expected to lay here, nearly drown, and take it or else be punished further.

"What's he saying?" Alyssa asked, unable to hear my feeble voice at my size.
"I don't know," Allison answered, "but it's your turn."
A foamy drop of saliva emerged from Alyssa's mouth, and stretched out of her mouth like a stretchy slime.
"Open your mouth, little brother," Allison demanded.
Having endured Allison's torment before, fear became my driving force in this house; knowing what these women were capable of doing to me. I closed my eyes, and opened my mouth wide. The glob of Alyssa's spit filled my mouth, choking me as well as covering my body.
"Swallow," Alyssa ordered in her stern tone.
I managed to choke down her saliva, swapping spit in a way worse than incest. They laughed as I gagged at the bubbly warmth that dripped from my sister's bodies onto me.
"Enough!"
Mother interjected, saving me from my wicked sisters. My body expanded at her control, bringing me home to regular size, though still soaking wet with my sisters' spit. The snap of her fingers and the point of her finger directed me to her, "Heel," like I was a dog, on my knees, cowering in fear behind her.
After a few moments of silence, my mother cut into the room, "Don't get me wrong, girls. I get a kick out of all this too." I blushed in shame at her "kicks" she got out of "this." "But this is a punishment for Ethan. Not a game for you girls."
Allison broke a few more moments of silence, feigning a genuine apology, "Sorry, mom."
Same with Alyssa, who added, "We only wanted to help."
And of course, mother always sided with them. All my life I'd been the runt of the litter.
"Ethan," mom directed, "go with Alyssa." A smile lit up on my sister's face. "It's her turn to have you tonight."
I started crawling to Alyssa on all fours; the closer I approached the further she seemed to be as she shrunk me the nearer I approached. The collective chuckles from my family made me feel smaller than Alyssa actively did. She stopped me at four inches tall, where I knelt before here with my head down, simply awaiting orders from my sister.
After a long pause, Allison asked, "Well?"
Alyssa didn't break her gaze on me as she responded, "Hm?"
"What are you doing?" Allison asked.
"I just like lookin' at him down there." Alyssa swayed in eager planning, "So helpless and at my mercy..." My sister cooed in excitement. "Come on, little boy," she pointed her foot out for me to, "hop on."
Balancing was a struggle on Alyssa's foot, but the sock helped my feet grip. I grabbed onto her pant leg for security, and she strolled away to her bedroom. I felt far less secure than I did when Allison bolted to her bedroom yesterday, but safer thanks to Alyssa's casual pace. The whole world terrified me at my size; watching my sister walk from the point of view of her foot was like watching a skyscraper actively move before you; unnatural, unnerving, and dangerous.
The hardest part was holding on while Alyssa got onto her bed to lounge. As her leg raised into the air with me holding on for dear life, I let out a terrified, "Woah..."
Upon landing, Alyssa smiled and asked if that was, "Scary?"

I nodded my head yes, now standing on her shin as her foot bested me in heigh behind me. I was afraid to do anything but await orders.
Alyssa's opposite foot rose, and pushed me against the bony top of her foot I stood before. The powerful odor of a day full of work surrounded me as a blanket and a mattress. My eyes stung from the odor that I found myself learning to accept. I didn't gag this time, nor did I heave like I did Allison's, or mother's. Maybe Alyssa was just cleaner. I feared the former and hoped for the latter.
She lifted her foot to give me some air, and commanded me to, "See if you can get my socks off at that size."
Before I waste your time; I couldn't.
The tips of her toes were too high for me to reach, and I simply lacked the strength to pull from the opening of the sock. The sweat that made them cling to her foot didn't help, either.
"Poor thing," Alyssa cooed; her gentle tone leading me to believe something awful. "I bet it's hard for you at that size.
"Yes, ma'am," I answered back.
"Looks like mom's been training you pretty well, today," she responded at my use of the word 'ma'am,' "but I'd prefer the word, princess. Can you call me that?"
I felt silly, but I obliged; "Yes, princess."
"Say it again."
"Yes, princess."
"Again."
I tried to sound as dainty and eager to please this time, wondering if that was what she wanted. "Yes, princess."
Alyssa shivered in the royalty I made her feel like. My height increased at her control, commanding me, "Off the bed," when I reached such a height to do so.
I knelt at the foot of her bed; my seven year old size only allowing my eyes to poke out from the other side of the bed frame.
"You're still such a shortie," Alyssa teased, "even at your normal height."
She wasn't wrong, so I responded, "Yes, princess."
"Is that all you're going to say?"
I wasn't sure if that was what she wanted or not. If she didn't, my rehearsed response would be the wrong answer.
I took too long to respond, and Alyssa noted that, "If that's all you say for the rest of your life, that'd be great," with another light chuckle.
So I responded, "Yes, princess."
I still had yet to remove her socks, so I finally went to do so at my regular size. But Alyssa stopped me before I could. "Before you do that, I have to ask; what's it like in there?"
I was confused, afraid to ask any questions per her desire to only hear 'Yes, princess,' from me.
But she saw the confusion in my eyes, adding, "Your chastity. Does it hurt?"
No contest, I knew the answer; "Yes, princess."
"Do you want out?"
"Yes, princess," I answered eagerly.
Alyssa took the key out, dangling from the chain around her neck. She held it up before my face, teasing me. "Your big sister has the power to let you out of there."
My gaze filled with such lust over a simple little key, watching it twirl and shimmer on her chain.
"It's so humiliating," Alyssa added, "isn't it, Ethan? Can't even so much as touch your cock to go to the bathroom without permission from your mommy or sister." She scooted closer to hold it up in front of my face. "You like sitting on the toilet to pee like a girl?"
Her knowledge of chastity made me afraid of what she was capable of. Watching the key hang so close to me made me ready to do unspeakable things for freedom, so I responded, "Yes, princess."
Alyssa smiled, understanding why I answered the way I did. "Are you at the point of desperation yet, that you'd do anything to get out of that cock cage?"
I was. It'd only been a day-- only a few hours since mother let me out-- and I was so desperate, "Yes, princess." The yearning for freedom stemmed from the fact that the chastity device was on me, causing me to fixate on the what-ifs, and all the things I could no longer do that fostered arousal in me throughout the day.
"You're so easy," Alyssa teased. "If you're this desperate now, I can't imagine how we'll have you at the end of the month. Wrapped around our fingers, no doubt."
"Yes, princess," I responded, humiliated and agreeing solely for the brownie points.
Alyssa laid back in her bed, "Go ahead and take my socks off."
I sighed internally, regretting how I reacted to Allison's boot stench yesterday; wondering if I would've avoided all this foot stuff if only I hadn't tried to weasel my way out by holding my breath in there.
I peeled Alyssa's black sock off, revealing a horror before my eyes, that no doubt I'd have to take part in; same within the other sock.
Tucked away beneath Alyssa's toes sat little candies; once fruity flavored, and now footy flavored. The sweat that accumulated from my sister's work day as a waitress discolored the candy to its pre-colored white. As she scrunched her toes for air, the candy clung to her toes as if for dear life.
"Honestly," Alyssa said, "You don't even have to eat them. You can just pluck them up and throw them away." She fondled the chastity key within her fingers, "It's your stomach. I'm not gonna force feed you. Just know who's got the key to your dick's freedom here. I may not see any reason to let you out if I'm not impressed at how eager you are to serve." Alyssa stretched, and lounged further, cooing in relaxation.
"Imagine it," she started, still toying with the key, "you meet a girl, you get her into bed, but you can't do anything. Not without permission from your mommy or older sister."
I gazed into the sticky, nasty candies in Alyssa's toes, absorbing her words that painted such a reality for me.
"You'll have to tell her; 'Oh, I-I'm sorry. I-I have to ask my mommy to unlock my cock before we have sex.'" Alyssa laughed at the thought. "Or better yet," she said through her hilarity, "You-you go, 'Hang on a sec, I have to go lick the sweaty, nasty candies sticking to my sister's stinky feet before we have sex.'"
Alyssa was nearly in tears, and nearly brought me to the same in a brother/sister duality of comedy and tragedy. 
When she collected herself, Alyssa continued; "So it's up to you. I'm not telling you to eat them off my feet. If anything, I'm telling you to clean them. I don't give a fuck how, just do it." Her toes spread to show just how hard these candies stuck to her, "Just be sure to impress me."
The opening and closing of Alyssa's toes struck disgust and amazement in me, as the sticky candy never let go of her.
Only my teeth could pluck the once sweet, now salty candy from her damp toes. I was relieved to find that the power of sugar trumps the power of sweat, but the flavor of her day of work lingered in the outer layer of the chewy treats.
"Oh my god," Alyssa smiled, watching me swallow her toe candy, "that was so easy." She bit her lip in excitement at the possibilities of torment she could put me through.
When the pieces of candy were cleared from her toes, I took a deep, shaky sigh of horror at my actions.
"My toes are still sticky," Alyssa hinted, wiggling them to show me how they stuck, covered in her sock lint and various debris. "Clean them for me." She held up the key, covering my face from her point of view, "And remember, I don't care how," and laughed.
I winced at the thought of what I knew she wanted. I could go downstairs right now and get proper soap and a washcloth and clean them. But she wanted me to impress her, and I wanted freedom.
So I closed my eyes, and ran my tongue across the crevice where her toes met her foot. I gagged upon impact, but kept my cool through deep, tortured breaths of her foot funk.
"That's it," Alyssa cooed, sticking her opposite foot to my face and pulling away to display the level of sugary residue left over on her, "Clean it all up."
"Yes, princes," I responded before bringing her toe into my mouth.
"Oooh," Alyssa cooed as I sucked the sweaty, sugary residue from her big toe; and the next one, and the next one, and so on, and so on.
"Wow," Alyssa said-- to my delight, sounding mildly impressed. She pressed her toes to my cheek some more, grading my work on her disgusting toes. "Not bad, Ethan. Honestly. I think you've earned a bit of release."
Tears built in my eyes as I so gratefully said, "Thank you, princess."
"Stand up," I obeyed, "Come here," she directed me to her bedside. The latch on her necklace fostered the excitement I felt to be free again. At my regular size, my plan was to book it out the door once this thing was off of me.
Alyssa undid my pants, pulled them down, and cupped my balls with her hand. "Wow," I wasn't quite sure what she was feeling for, "you feel like you really are desperate." She laughed as she brought the key to the tiny padlock that trapped me.
"Oh no," she said, instilling fear into me that nearly made me vomit, "the key's too big, Ethan."
"W-what?!" I said in awful astonishment, "I-I must be too small. I-I don't know if I'm regular size yet."
"Hm..." Alyssa feigned consideration, "You look fine to me," she shrugged.
"N-no, I'm not," I begged, "P-p-please, Alyssa, grow me back! Please! Please let me out!" I cried, falling to my knees, begging.
"I can't make you any bigger than your normal size, Ethan," Alyssa explained. "That's how the pill works."
"B-b-but..."
"Why don't you escort yourself back down to the foot of my bed and stick my big toe in my mouth?" Alyssa directed, returning the chain to her neck.
"But..."
Alyssa sighed, "You're not impressing me, Ethan. In fact, you're undoing all of my praise I felt for you."
Before another 'But...' escaped me, I sunk my head and crawled on my hands and knees to my sister's feet. No longer begrudging or hesitating, no longer worrying about the smell or taste, I wrapped my mouth around her big toe, and sucked.
Suddenly, I felt my body dwindle; shrinking away as her toe felt like it grew bigger and bigger in my mouth. When I (quickly) reached the point of no escape from Alyssa's (now gigantic) toe in my mouth, I panicked; eyes darting, legs kicking, arms pushing.
"Stop fighting, Ethan," Alyssa demanded.
Deep, panicked breaths lead the way for my body to go limp, as Alyssa's big toe overtook every part of my mouth. My ability to breath was hindered by her toe gag.
Alyssa stared at me a bit, smiling. She took her phone out for a picture of me stuck there. Putting her attention back onto me, she played, "Oh, Ethan! I didn't notice you there! Poor thing. You want big sister's toe out of your poor little mouth?"
Speaking wasn't an option for me at the time, but trust me, I tried.
"Well, if you're not going to answer me, then I guess you can stay there the rest of the night," Alyssa more than threatened, delivering her promise.
The rest of my night was spent with Alyssa's big toe invading my mouth, locking my jaw to her foot; even as she bundled up into bed for sleep.