[Reviews - 2] Printer
Summary:

A Tiny Planet Had Floated Through the Void of Space For Countless Generations, Until One Day The Tiny Planet Realized it Was on a Colision Course With a Massive Object. With All Other Options Exhausted, the Tiny Citizens Had One Last Desperate Hope. To Abandon Their Homeworld and Colonize This New Celestial Body. Little Did They Know at the Time That This Celestial Body Was NOT In Fact Another Planet, But Instead the Body of a Young Woman of Earth.

Now, 5 Years Later, Civilization Has Been Established on This Girl's Body and Civilization is Thriving Unbeknownst to the Girl They Call Home


Rated: X
Categories: Scat, Giantess, Breasts, Body Exploration, Breast Enlargement, Butt, Feet, Insertion, Unaware, Watersports Characters: None
Growth: Tera (101 mi and up)
Shrink: Nano (1/2 in. to 2.5 nanometers)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 8 Completed: Yes
Word count: 6601 Read: 32451
Published: November 18 2020 Updated: November 18 2020
Story Notes:

Essentially Inspired When I Asked the Question: "What if Horton Hears a Who but Instead A Giantess DOESN'T Hear a Who?"

1. Chapter 1 The End of the World by Wimpering [Reviews - 2] (1204 words)

2. Chapter 2 Meeting Holly and the Waste Sector by Wimpering [Reviews - 0] (1119 words)

Scat Warning

3. Chapter 3 Holly Eats/The Food Rain by Wimpering [Reviews - 0] (666 words)

4. Chapter 4 The Milk Lakes by Wimpering [Reviews - 0] (712 words)

5. Chapter 5 The Simple Life on Fertile Farmland by Wimpering [Reviews - 0] (737 words)

6. Chapter 6 The Control Center by Wimpering [Reviews - 0] (663 words)

7. Chapter 7 The Medical Tunnel and The Miracle of Life by Wimpering [Reviews - 0] (887 words)

8. Chapter 8 End of the Day at the Yellow Hot Springs by Wimpering [Reviews - 0] (613 words)

Watersports Warning