- Text Size +

Chapter 13: Growth

 

The circuit-haired woman caught her breath. Everything was happening so fast already. Delta stewed in the afterglow for a few moments. Her fingers moved to her folds to squelch out a bit more residual delight. Her lower lips were slick, and she drew her fingers from her shorts covered in sticky nectar. She turned to some of the Central Square stragglers to her right and flicked the fluid their way. They cried out, soaked and disgusted. With a thought, she cleaned her shorts and hand off.

 

Delta stood up and from her information streams and enhanced body sense, she knew she was 100.33816841976926 feet tall. The math checked out, given that registered 70 virtualDeathEvents since her arrival at the Nexus.

 

The giant took a long step, then again, and flattened two more small groups of people under her thudding feet. She zipped up past 130ft tall on the 100th death, and began to see a small issue with her algorithm.

 

Right now, the Nexus realm had a population in the hundreds of millions. At her current pace, she’d be over one million feet tall after just 1000 player deaths! A collapsing building in the right place could easily reach that. That wouldn’t do, she wanted to pace herself a little here.

 

Delta reopened the code and changed the algorithm to be one a bit more complex. She’d still grow for every victim of her rampage, and the formula still involved her current height. But now, with some diminishing returns and other elaborate mathematics, things would be a tad less exponential.

 

Satisfied, she stomped out of the square. People started respawning farther now as the leaved the area, but the surrounding Nexus streets were packed in their own right. Bereft of vehicles, the roads were filled with screaming mobs.

 

Even better.

 

Delta planted her feet down onto the fleeing swaths. She shadowed those who tripped with another step of hers, and crushed them with grinning glee. Her body shivered as she reached 150 feet in height.

 

She quickly hit 200ft, and wanted some new sensations. The Nexus had no vehicles of any sort; people could just teleport where they needed to be. Well, they could before she disabled it.

 

Delta craved something metallic under her steps, so she willed into the realm a bus. She used the same model she did in her own realm. The vehicle soon found itself occupied as Delta took a random selection of 60 from the millions stuck in her fantasy scenario. She was kind enough to let the bus drive as she stomped after it, but the autonomous pathing it had through the roads didn’t account for a giant sadist on the loose. As insult to injury, the bus’s speed was pathetic, and she easily overtook it while walking.

 

The people inside were disoriented form the unexpected jaunt. They frantically screamed or messaged friends for updates as the tremors drew closer. The bus came to a sudden stop and an end nearly as fast when Delta flattened the thing mid walk.

 

A shiver ran down the tan woman’s spine. She dragged her fingers to her hips and rubbed her foot into the wreckage. She had stepped on buses before alone, but never with lasting occupants. That slightest bit of extra resistance when the vehicles roof meant their tiny bodies was just wonderful. She never felt that before, and now it was a sensation she’d never forget.


She wanted another. At an even bigger height of 230 feet, Delta spawned another bus and filled it to the brim. With no account for the seating limits, she used every bit of the interior space to warp a player inside. The unlucky humans that won her latest lottery were stacked right on top each other with hardly any room to breath. Those at the bottom of the human pile felt their bones break from the weight of their fellow sufferers, and those at the top had their faces pressed painfully into the ridges of the metal ceiling. They groaned and shouted as they felt her steps coming. Unlike the other bus, this parked vehicle wasn’t going anywhere.

 

Delta set her foot atop the thing and noticed she was a bit short. She promptly cheated at her own game and zipped her size up to 300, which had her toes curl nicely over the driver window. The sudden appearance of those digits pressed on the glass elicited a new set of screams from below. She relished them as she slowly pressed down.


The ceiling crumpled inwards. Those at the top had their bodies pressed down till their arms crunched and compacted against their chest. Delta’s curt little “Mmfs” at the sensations taunted them as the already limited free space decreased fewer and fewer. Her heel pressed down at the back of the construct and she got a nice burst of heat and sensation.

 

Delta instinctively clenched her toes and cracked the front glass a bit. The young woman was careful not to break it so as to give them any fresh air. The more they suffered, the more she got out of this.

 

She steadied herself and crushed the rest evenly. The people within got crushed by one another as the pressure became unbearable. The ceaseless screaming reached a crescendo at the mid point, where absolutely everyone inside had some sort of excruciating injury. The free spaces between the masses filled with blood as her foot flattened all but the final fourth of the bus’s height. A scant few unlucky souls started to drown on the blood from above till she finally pressed down.

 

Delta lifted her foot to inspect the resulting matter: crushed and covered in red fluid like an ancient can of some red beverage.

 

The hacker stood a solid 350ft tall now. Her feet were longer than herself on arrival, so her progression was going well. She looked ahead to see a block of street with some smaller shops. Those where were the more independent designers sold little goods. Objects rather than realm packs; single articles of clothing rather than entire virtual outfits. She hadn’t stomped a building yet, so she went right over.

 

People had the ‘bright’ idea to hide in some of those stores. ‘She’ll never look in here!’, they thought. No one knew for sure that she didn't even need to. The coordinates of everyone was within her purview and she set her sights on the most packed building first.


The single story item-store crested Delta’s ankle, barely. She raised her foot over the thing and stomped down. The concrete and rubble gave way to her unstoppable foot and the dozens of idiots hiding within met a fast and grisly end.

 

Delta walked down that side of the street. Her feet rose over the stores in her steps, and one by one they fell to the tune of screams. By the end of the street some people wised up and flooded out the buildings onto the road. Delta pretended not to notice them as she leveled the structure, then she slid her feet wide to break the fleeing against the side of her foot. Those that didn’t get overrun outright by the ped found themselves launched into the air and invariably breaking bones in the impact. It’s only when she moved to the other side of the street that she finished them off. Till then, if they lived, they did so writhing on the ground with their injuries.

 

The opposite side of the block had its own row of small stores which Delta’s feet plowed through on her march. She paid them no mind as she walked right through that block’s buildings to emerge on the other side. The fleeing masses there turned towards the noise in their running. The buildings all on one side of them fell over in plums of smoke as a giant foot came out of the occluding fog and onto the densest part of the mob.

 

It was like something out of a monster movie, thundering noises included, when her entire 500ft form came out of the concrete clouds and into view. Soon after that dust settled even more was kicked up.

 

Delta stomped ahead of the mob’s bulk, soles fell over the fastest at the front. To her right was a decorative structures just barely taller than herself. She moved her hand around the thing and knocked it over her toes and onto the screaming people stalled before them.

 

The humans below raised their arms to try and shield themselves from the falling building.

 

“Pathetic.” She said.

 

They reverted to that instinctual little gesture as tons of simulated steel and concrete crushed them down. The respawning functionality put many of those victims back into the structure’s rubble. Delta found it amusing, and she stepped on the partially destroyed building on her way out of the block to flatten them down again on the way out.

 

As predicted, the death toll was rising fast. If she took to her old algorithm of growth she’d be impossibly huge. People respawned when they died, typically close to her, so few steps were lonely ones. People began to spread out, and more size started to have appeal.

 

Delta walked through another block, buildings burst and collapsed against her skin as she headed towards an area where player coordinates were at a high. It was a long wide road, filled entirely with decorative structures and the like. There, she saw one of those recreated landmarks: the Leaning Tower of Pisa.

 

The circuit-haired woman made her way to the building. She didn’t watch her steps with her eyes, but she directed them all the same towards the densest bits of the terrified masses. Their running feet spilled coordinate data with every step. The dense bits of information meant the most satisfying steps. She shared her joy with them all in the form of unabashed grunts and coos.

 

“Run, flee, cower~”, she said between her pleased utterances.

 

Reaching the landmark Delta found it below crotch height. She nudged the tower upright then clenched it between her thighs. It didn’t even come up to her crotch, so it was a trivial yet titillating matter to crush it to rubble. She sighed.

 

‘To think, I’m the first person to ever do this. To crush a protected model of history between legs.’

 

Of course, an older version of her country leveled it before out in the real world when they glassed Italy, but real world didn’t matter. It wasn’t even on her mind. She was the power, and at the forefront of her being was her rapidly building lust.

 

Delta had grown a few hundred more feet, but she wanted to be even bigger. Tempting as it was to cheat again with another self-gifted size boost, she had a better idea. She moved one street away to yet another swath of people. This block had quite a lot of the survivors from the Pisa Tower block, as there was a side path to reach it with ease. How foolish of them to think themselves safe here. How foolish of them to think themselves safe anywhere with her around.

 

Delta looked down the long and clear road teeming with Paradise players. A few turned back at the sound of her steps and saw the titaness bearing down at them with a malicious grin.

 

“Just where do you think you’re going?”, she thundered. “You can’t outrun me. I can get you all without even moving.”

 

Her yellow eyes started to shine green. The air around them vibrated in a sizzling hum.

 

“I’ve always wanted to do this~”

 

The hum turned to a piercing wail as fiery beams shot from her gaze. With an up tilt of her chin she swept the vaporizing columns of green over the mob. Men and women screamed in burning agony as their skin singed away by proximity. Their very blood was boiled. It was much better to be hit by the beams directly. Then, they’d be outright vaporized for a slightly faster death.

 

She had taken out hundreds with that strike alone. Her body surged upwards again. The few survivors from that horrifying assault could see the tan woman burst past 1000ft. Her body shuddered all the while as a hand tickled at the front of her shorts. She spoke to them.

 

“Mmm, I waited so long for laser eyes. Such a simple thing, but till now I couldn’t modify my body. That counted as an ‘anatomical modification’ you know? Even in the privacy of my own realm I couldn’t do that. I could, however, spawn a cartoony-looking laser rifle. What kind of rampaging giant wields something like that? True power’s innate~”

 

She blasted away the last few survivors with a surprise burst of rays from her eyes. The irises cooled back to their normal Yellow and she stomped over to another area more wide open. People teemed here as they did everywhere else, and Delta eyed them with a sultry purr. Her hand stayed at the front of her shorts and teased the area with wiggles of her fingers.

 

Delta stomped towards them. They started to run out the region only to smack their faces into the suddenly rising concrete wall blocking them in. With a flick of a finger for flash and a command for the work, the giantess had warped that city ground to corner them in. With her at one end of the wide street and the wall at the other, they were stuck. Delta smiled smugly as she saw the realization down on their faces. Her feet settled at the edge of the mob onto a few unlucky men and women that respawned at her front.

 

Some woman spoke up. “Please, stop this! Let us go. Whatever this event is we don’t like it!”

 

“Event?” Delta laughed. People were so used to the comforts of simulated reality, that some thought this all some kind of weird Nexus event.

 

“You moron, this is no event--least not in the sense you are thinking of. You’re not part of some special experiment. You’re props in my fantasy. Props and toys~”

 

Delta sat down on her butt, clipping a few more people at the edge of the mob. Their upper bodies burst beneath the fabric of her shorts-wearing bottom. She curled her feet around the swarm of people. Dozens were caught up against the soles of her feet as they slowly came together. The peds, looming monsters in their own right, dug into the concrete of the walkways below as Delta took her time mashing them together. A few people tried to slip between the feet as closed in. The flow of humans past her soles send more tingles over her sensitive skin, and she finally brought the bottoms of her feet together. Whatever in between them at the time got crushed, and the coo which slipped past her lips left no doubts she enjoyed it.

 

The young woman now had a trembling, whimpering mass of people before her in a pen of her own legs. A few people started to try and clamber over those long limbs of hers. She reached over to crush their arms with her fingers so they’d fall back down.

 

“Ah-ah-ah, a good toy stays in its container. A good prop serves its purpose~”

 

She reached into the horde of victims and pulled out a handful. She pulled open the waistband of her shorts and panties, then dropped them against her awaiting lower lips. The area was already slick with anticipation, and she shuddered at their arrival. The minor motion rumbled the ground, and she went for another handful. Snapping her panties back to her waist, she stuffed this new handful into her shorts.

 

The people had difficulty acclimating to the new environment. Delta’s scent wafted over both groups. The group just in her shorts had it a bit easier. They were able to get their bearings a little. The men and women there grabbed onto the fabric of her black panties, holding on tight as they saw the outlines of their peers in suffering press against the tight pantie fabric. They heard the blubberings and weepings of them at their stickier fate.

 

The group by her crotch had been thrust into a humid and slick environment with little warning. The panties held them snug to the outside of her folds. People were getting soaked already, but their troubles multiplied when light flooded in briefly at the return of Delta’s hand.

 

The coder took one more handful of humanity in hand and slipped them to her crotch. Delta’s left hand rubbed at the outside of her shorts while her right stayed by her pussy to tease. The group up against her sex screamed out at the new arrivals. Together, they were mashed right past wet outer folds deeper into the giant’s cunt.

 

It was dark before with the black panties and green shorts filtering out most light, but inside the cunt itself it became nearly impossible to see. The dozens of people wandered in a dark musky swamp. They stumbled in the dark, whimpering and bumping into each other and the slimy flesh all around them.

 

Being on the outside of her folds wasn’t a breeze either. That’s where Delta’s fingers were at the moment. She rubbed those newer arrivals in circles as she pampered her sex. Men and women were caught between the digits and squeezed with every little shudder of ecstasy. Bones broke and she heard, often letting out another coo as that power-high hit her. Their own cries were overwhelmed by the woman’s monstrous moans. The entire environment was beyond steamy. Her body heat was all around them, sweltering their comparatively tiny forms.

 

Their injuries, their resistance, their tears and their squirms in that sensitive area served only to pleasure her further. Delta knew it, and they did too. The very idea of it all quickly sent her towards the edge. With a flex of her finger, a couple of poor sods smashed into her clit and she climaxed.

 

Delta’s entire body shuddered. The walls of her pussy clamped down to crush the already bruised and broken people in her sex. Her legs shook and moved inwards to her body and knocked a few victims over.

 

Her toes curled. Those by her crotch choked on her flowing nectar. The group between her panties and shorts wasn’t spared either. The panties they clung dearly grew soaking wet. Delta’s left hand was just as greedy as her right, and they had their own broken bones from her masturbatory efforts.

 

As Delta orgasmed, that same hand pressed them deep into the moist undergarment and clenched its fingers. All their bodies broke so the self-centered woman could eek out a bit more sensation.

 

There were survivors between her legs still, but not for long. They were densely packed enough to crush as she grew from the deaths at her crotch. That, in turn, gave her more growth, and then more death and so on till just a few dozen remained between the now-even-taller woman’s legs.

 

Delta opened her eyes and slipped out her hand. The ‘lucky’ ones still around could see a barely living victim caught between the ropes of femcum that dangled between her digits. She pressed her palm down on those stragglers, snuffing most of them out. Her legs stretched out, than slammed together to take out the rest between her thighs.

 

Delta stood up and cleaned hands with a thought. Even at her new and immense size, there was still so much Nexus to enjoy.