- Text Size +

Chapter 3: RP

 

Delta stretched her tan legs out on the couch and summoned a bowl of snacks. Here in Paradise, one had access to all the archived foods, shows, and whatever really to treat oneself with. She had some chocolate pop-corn which wasn’t for sale in the real world. Corn was one of the “cut crops” not grown anymore since it couldn’t compete with the efficiency, utility, and nutrient content of the super plants the Ministry of Agriculture perfected over a hundred years ago. You could get 0-Calorie puff balls at the convenience store, but they didn’t make them with a 0-Calorie chocolate coating, and they didn’t have quite the same texture.

 

Thankfully, Paradise offered most pleasures a person could want: even the extinct ones.

 

The giant TV in the distance played some archived cartoon show Delta was burning through. She practically stared right through it. Her mind was elsewhere. It was on those limits: those blockades to her enjoyment. Her creativity and desires were smothered by the boundaries Paradise put on things.

 

Even now, watching TV on a couch wasn’t anything she couldn’t do in the real world. Well, she didn’t own a couch, and again they didn’t make that snack she had, but the point still remained. She was huge here in her realm, but without screaming, reactive people all those crushed and empty buildings around her might as well been little perfectly detailed models. If the ground didn’t quake when she stepped around there’d be no difference, really.

 

She didn’t feel like a giant. She didn’t feel powerful.

 

Delta scooped up another handful of her snack and spawned some of those shape-based NPCs among the chocolaty puffed corn. She stirred her cupped hand and the simple act of the boulder-sized snack bumping into some made them poof. She opened wide and tilted the contents in. The oblivious little actors just disappeared soon as they passed her lips.

 

The popcorn settled on her tongue just fine. It crunched beneath her teeth without issue. She felt her saliva team up with the heat of her mouth to melt that sweet chocolate down. The spit-softened puffs mashed as expected when her tongue pressed them to the roof of her mouth. *Those* snacks went right down her throat: clearly felt and just fine. She knew that if she turned in-simulation satiety on, she could even feel a sense of fullness from enough food if she wanted.

 

Why couldn’t she have that with the NPCs? Because someone, or some people, somewhere, got together and said “no”.

 

Worse still for a power and size fetishist like Delta, the limits were only higher with a real person in her realm. There was a time, once, where Delta tried to involve another human in her fantasies. It was months ago. Just thinking about it had a sour taste in her mouth which another handful of chocolate snack quashed down.

 

--==--==--==--

 

There were ways to search out like-minded partners in Paradise--bulletin boards of sorts. The Ministry of Technology provided all sorts of categories. “LFG” which meant “looking for groups” for game or adventure realms and the like. Despite the title, it was used by both realm hosts and guests. You of course had people searching for dates, or even just new friends. Yet, by far the most popular category was the aptly named “Lewd”.

 

People fucked liked Lagomorphs in Paradise after all: hook-ups abounded. No one could hide their identity, but in a nation with a billion people it was easy to slap simulated flesh together with someone one evening and never see them again the rest of your life. *That* was it’s own sort of splendid anonymity.

 

It was January 2404 and Delta decided to give it a shot. The Ministry of Tech made it very easy to meet people with the feature. She didn’t even need to leave the comfort of her realm! Lounging on a couch in a green field, she typed up her ad.

 

“Female Dom Looking: Partner for size-play. Rough. Any gender is fine. Must enjoy max-allowed size on my end and be willing to let me do basically “whatever” Paradise permits. Open to future plays if we click. The weaker and shorter you are, the better. No feet licking or gentle stuff. No aftercare after.”

 

It took her less than 30 seconds to get a few dozen hits. One of the perks of being a dominant female was choice, it’d seem. She grinned; there were slews of pathetic grovelers just waiting to throw their skulls before her steps. The abstract ‘power’ of popularity had an appeal not lost on her.

 

Of course, she hadn’t done something like this before. She looked up the limits beforehand. Max size in a “multi-player” environment of any sort was a mere 12ft; her partner also wouldn’t be able to shrink at all. That was by far the biggest and lamest change to what she was used to on her own. Still, she hoped an intelligent, reactive, *real* person would make up for that.

 

Delta swiped through the growing list options. Her mood was high, so she didn’t want to spend time being too choosy here. She saw a thin looking fellow, late 20s with short brown hair, light skin and green eyes behind his glasses. She read his reply.

 

“I love rough size-play and you could do basically whatever. Would love to try something!”

 

‘Ok Bruce, you’re it~’, she thought.

 

Delta hit accept. A little while later she had a realm entry request. She granted it with a thought and Bruce popped onto the green field wearing a bright-toned outfit of t-shirt, shorts, and sneakers. Delta looked down at him with a soft smile. He was scrawnier than she thought, a nice surprise. Short too. He was 5’4” to her 12’.

 

Bruce looked at the amazon in green shorts and a yellow top about her chest. His eyes started at that chest and trailed down her exposed midriff to a crotch level with his gaze.

 

“Hi miss.” he said.

 

Delta frowned. Something about that greeting rubbed her the wrong way, but she brushed it aside for now.


“Yeah, hi. Let’s just get started. I’ve worked up a bit of a mood and-”

 

“Wait, don’t you want to load a room or something first?”

 

She raised a brow and swallowed the flash of frustration at being interrupted.

 

“I mean, does that really matter? I don’t see how the scenery should matter if some part of me will be on your face half the time.”

 

Bruce eyed the couch nearby under the blue sky, sized to her form. She grew in advance it’d seem. Besides that one item there was just an expanse of short grass with the occasional rock strewn about.

 

“I don’t know, just seems weird doing stuff out in the open like this.”

 

Delta twisted her bare foot in the grass. She didn’t let her peds dirty of course, but the way the virtual plants bent under her soles served as a fun reminder of her size.

 

‘Whatever. This isn’t worth the hassle to argue about.’, she thought.

 

“Sure. I’ll whip something up.”, she said.

 

Around the pair green-colored walls grew up and out of the field. The grass beneath their steps turned to impossibly smooth hardwood flooring. Their bodies lurched up slightly as the floor rose just a tad. Delta glanced at the walls and some LED candelabras shifted out like reliefs. With lighting handled, she made a ceiling above the pair. The couch moved out of the way into a corner. Bruce followed Her yellow eyes as they looked at the walls again. Some clear glass windows formed with yellow drapes occluding them after.

 

“Wait.” began the man. “This isn’t a pre-load is it? You’re making this?”

 

“Hm? Oh, yeah.”

 

“That’s incredible! This is some of the fastest crafting I’ve ever seen. How are you doing that?”

 

‘Of course he’d think this is fast, the dullard probably never made his own virtual objects in his life.’

 

“Thanks.” she said. “I’m pretty quick with the commands I’d suppose. The tools of paradise come naturally.” Her forced sweet tone took on a curt flare.

 

“Anyways let’s get going here.”, she said.

 

Delta walked towards him. Her bare feet thumped audibly against the floor. She made the flooring in a manner to emphasize her steps. At 12ft tall, she should weigh over half a ton even thin as she was. Every patter of her toes squeezed out proof of her might.

 

Bruce stared up at the approaching amazon with the green and yellow hair. His eyes fell to its strange circuit pattern. Her hands wrapped about his sides and hoisted him up.

 

“Whoa, getting right into things. Nice!” he said. “Say your hair’s great too. You ever consider selling the pattern at the Nex-”

 

“Shut up” she said. Far too in the mood for chit chat.

 

Her hand moved to his shirt and tried to yank it off. Instead, the fabric just stretched and zipped back out of her fingers with a thoop noise.

 

She squinted unamused. “Clothes permissions. Give them.”

 

“O-oh yeah of course.” said Bruce. His cheeks flushed red with his head held so close to her bosom like this. She could tell from his gaze he was looking at a personal-holodisplay for his safety settings.

 

Her hand kept tugging at his shirt.

 

“There all done-”

 

She ripped the garment off before his sentence finished, then chucked him on the floor. No pain in Paradise, even if he wanted it sadly. His body did *thump* realistically, and didn’t poof away like those dumb shape-people NPCs she was used to.

 

Bruce had only a scant few second before she stomped over towards him. A female foot, nearly as long as his arm, placed its ball on his naked abdomen. She pressed down and he felt it: no pain, just pressure. Still, his body writhed a bit which got a smile on her face.

 

“Darn you’re really good at this-” said Bruce.

 

“Shut up, meat.” Her voice had a hint of frustration that he kept breaking ‘character’ here.

 

Bruce was taken aback. His face blushed brighter.

 

“Really into the role too...”, he muttered.

 

She smirked at that. The man thought this was all an act. Quite the opposite, as Delta was merely getting comfortable. To her, in this moment, he was meat. A lump of flesh to toy with as she pleased. It was her normal sweeter tone that was the real masquerade.

 

Delta lifted her foot up and slammed it on his chest. She noticed he didn’t writhe much there even from the pressure. Now she was the one breaking character.

 

“Could you maybe squirm and make a pained noise when I do that?”, she asked.

 

“I uh, oh sure.”

 

She stomped on his chest again. To his credit, he tried. His arms flew up comically. His sneakered feet bent to the side and his legs jolted up. It looked like he was getting shocked more than squished. To complete the terrible display, his lips opened to unleash an embarrassing attempting at acting out pain.

 

“Urgh, oof!” he said.

 

Delta almost lost her libido right then and there.

 

“Actually, just keep doing what you were doing.” said the tan woman. She had a forced smile.

 

Delta collapsed her knees to either side of him. The heft of her shorts-covered crotch rested on his chest. She started squeezing his sides with those knees. Her hips bounced on his front as he laid supine. He was so small compared to her. Where it not for Paradise’s dumb limitations she’d be able to squeeze his body in half between her thighs. Instead, she settled for curling her fingers down his back, thumb to his neck, and banging his head into the floor.

 

She closed her eyes and imagined his body breaking with every shift of her body. She imagined the contents of his skull splattering out more and more as his head conked the floor. A wetness built at her crotch. She imagined his screams as the last bits of his consciousness faded as she-

 

“Can you sit on me?” he said, interrupting her train of thought.

 

“What?”, she said.

 

Delta’s face had a mix of irritation and confusion painted on it, but his own blushed expression made it clear he was too horny to notice: or, perhaps, to care.

 

Bruce spoke again. “Y-you know, could you-”

 

“I am sitting on you now? What do you call this?”

 

She squeezed her knees at his sides again for good measure.

 

“No, I mean like my face.”

 

Delta blinked a few times, fast. Were it anyone else, they might’ve even had a laugh at the absurd and inopportune timing of the request. She, however, was angry.

 

“You read my ad. It said you’d be willing to let me do whatever I want.”

 

“Well, yeah, but, I’m doing a lot of the things you like already. Like, I’m not a big fan of this ‘banging my head’ stuff. I figured it’d be fair if you also-”

 

“Fair?!? That’s the opposite of what I want. I’m bigger, I have the power. You’re supposed to meekly struggle against what I do, or at least just lay there and take it. The fact that you’d even tell me what to do is the opposite of being subordinate. You’re the lesser one here, act like it!”

 

Delta spoke rapid in an arrhythmic tone. Bruce got startled into concession.

 

“Ok ok. Forget I asked.”

 

Delta started bouncing on him again. Eyes closed she imagined his chest caving in from an extra-strong drop of her crotch onto his rib-cage. It wasn’t nearly as appealing now. His dumb non-sequitur of a request dragged her out of the current mood. With a frustrated grunt, she rose up to her feet. Bruce almost asked what was going on, but he held his tongue.


For now.

 

Delta went back to stomping at his chest. She was silent sans a grunt here or there. She curled her toes at his skin and noticed a point where Paradise would cut her off there. Even without pain, the simulated reality didn’t permit too much contortion it’d seem. She moved her left ped to his right arm and pressed down at his elbow joint with the foot’s ball. Her big and second toe curled around the scrawny limb best she could and squeezed.

 

She turned to him to see his reaction, and saw him looking at the slight bit of cleavage sticking out from her top.

 

‘Fucker wasn’t even watching his arm.’

 

Delta lifted her foot and stamped right on his face. His body barely moved as her heel slammed at his nose. She shifted her foot down the length of his body than stomped so the ball of her foot touched down at his unharmed nose. That’s when she felt it: a lick.

 

“Ah, what the fuck was that?” she asked. With a thought she dried her foot off.

 

“It was just a lick. Sorry if you didn’t like it, it was just a spur of the moment kind of-”

 

“If? If?!? You read my ad right? I clearly stated no licking.”

 

“Well I might’ve forgotten it, or skimmed that part.”

 

“Skimmed? You skimmed a 253 character ad? Are you really so dense?”

 

Sad thing is she believed it possible.

 

“You remembered the character count?” he said. He paused after. “Well, I don’t know, a lot of women like it I thought. It’s kind of humiliating on my end to have to lick your toes or something.”

 

Delta almost twitched with rage. “I don’t care how you see it! You’re inferior. It’s like if a bug drooled on my feet. I don’t want insect spit on my toes. It’s like you’re sullying me: like spitting on palace.”

 

“Well, why didn’t you disable spit as a body fluid then?” Bruce asked. Seems he found a bit of a spine.

 

“Are you blaming me for your illiteracy? I left the setting on in case I wanted to stuff your face in my crotch and put you to work there or something.”

 

His green eyes perked. “Oh, can we do that instead?”

 

Delta grit her teeth. In a flash, she raised her bare foot above his face and stomped down, then again and again.

 

“You’re. Fucking. Disgusting.”

 

She lifted it and noticed his glasses.

 

“You had your glasses set to preserve?”

 

“Yeah, I like them. They complete my outfit!”

 

No one needed glasses in the real world. Everyone got the surgery from the Ministry of Health if they had poor sight.

 

“You couldn’t drop your vanity for a fucking hour?” she asked. Her palms rubbed at her face. “Who cares if they broke, you’d just spawn them in after. Didn’t you say you loved rough size-play?”

 

His eyes flittered to the side.

 

“Well, I loved the idea of it. Look even if you’re the dominant party here, I don’t think this should all be about your wants you know...”

 

She noticed now he didn’t share her interests at the same level: or perhaps even at all. Anger flared, she stomped furiously and wordlessly at his face. She noticed his body stop reacting. No pressure went through as he turned back on touch safety. Her sole instead came down millimeters away from contact with his face.

 

“Get. Out.” she muttered through teeth. She quickly did a kick command on Bruce. To avoid startling guests too much, Paradise enforced a 5 second timer before hand as well as giving him an alert.

 

Taking the rejection poorly, he made a parting swipe with words. With a smug grin,

 

“Whatever, bye bye big gal.”

 

He disappeared and her last step thumped on the floor. Fists clenched, Delta grew. The little cabin she made exploded against her body as she rose to a mile in height in an instant. She called up a chunk of city she had designed and filled it with shape-people NPCs. She didn’t even savor the stomp as she crushed it flat out of existence. She just wanted to break something then, not get off.

 

After blowing off steam, Delta was back in the real world. She used her back-door into the city transport to try and see if Bruce was in the city, but no such luck. She did manage to find out he worked as a programmer for a Rain Forest office at a city farther west, but they took their web security more seriously.

 

In a nation with a billion people, at least one was bound to piss her off while staying out of retaliation's reach.

 

It felt unfair.

 

--==--==--==--

 

Delta went through another bowl of her virtual snack. She watched TV for a few hours, the only change to her situation on the couch was the inclusion of some buildings by her feet. Now and then she’d curl her toes into them and smile weakly at the brittle sensations they offered. She was still 1000ft tall in her realm, technically.

 

Just before an episode of her show was about to end, she received a 30 second warning in the form of an alert on her private-holodisplay. A robotic feminine voice accompanied it.

 

“8 hour max paradise time reached. Beginning log out procedure.”, it said.

 

“Oh come the fuck on.” said Delta, as though the dumb system could listen. She belted her snack bowl across the remains of her metropolis at her front. The bowl broke through a few building chunks while the puffed snacks rolled their own little swaths of destruction, boulders-wide.

 

“The show’s got two minutes left, can you at least give me that?”

 

The voice was silent till the counter hit 14.

 

“Logging player out in 10, 9, 8, 7,”

 

Delta grunted. To preserve some sense of control she reset the realm to a landscape state and logged off herself at the 3 second mark.

 

Her body awake in her apartment. She undid her chair buckle and thought off the screen. It was dark now, and outside Paradise her tiredness hit her. She felt ‘human’ again, unable to make furniture and cities appear at a thought. Her hair was black again, her eyes brown.

 

The woman stumbled towards her mattress and pitched onto it. She rolled over onto her back and drew a blanket over her body.

 

‘Least there’s the feature announcement tomorrow. That’ll be good. It’s gotta be.’

 

Delta fell asleep.