- Text Size +

Early. That was the name of the game today. Noah’s heart thumped hard in his chest. Lub dub. Lub dub. Lub dub. Over and over. It was almost relaxing. Almost. He wondered if his friends standing beside him could hear it. That combined with a fluttery stomach made for some wild sensations. Noah hadn’t slept a wink last night since he knew that today was going to be a big day. Is this how big-wig CEOs feel every morning? On the edge of their seats, nervously excited for what could possibly be if everything goes according to plan? So far though, things were not going according to Noah’s plan. Be in the hallway and hide around the corner by 8:25am sharp. That was the plan. Everyone except Gatlin seemed to get that memo. Ms. Johnson, the wonderful goddess Ms. Johnson, would be coming by shortly to drop off her bag, officially kicking their plan into action, but they really didn’t want to have Gatlin show up after they’d already borrowed Ms. Johnson’s little device and done their deed. Gatlin couldn’t lie to save his life, he’d spill the beans in a heartbeat if Ms. Johnson started peppering him with questions. 

“Where is he?” Brayden hissed, becoming just as impatient as Noah was.

“He’ll be here. Give him a few more minutes.” Noah said. But just after he finished, there he was. At the other end of the hall, slowly sauntering towards them, was his good buddy Gatlin… eating what could only be a jelly donut judging by the red goop that just fell on the floor as he walked. 

“Gatlin? What were you doing?” Noah asked as calmly as he could as Gatlin pulled up to their group.

“Breakfast.” Gatlin said, mumbling between mouthfuls of his pastry. 

“You do know you’re late, right? We’re not exactly going on a Sunday picnic today.” Noah said, trying to soften his words the best he could.

“Oh sorry. What do you need me to do?” Gatlin said, now licking the remains of his breakfast off his fingers.

“You-. Nevermind.” Noah thought about saying something but chose better and turned his focus to everyone else. “Alright men, as soon as we see Ms. Johnson enter and leave the classroom, we bolt around the wall, into the classroom, snatch the device from her bag, shrink, and then hello changing girls. It’s just like we’ve been planning for the last week. Any questions?”

“Just one.” Brayden asked. “Who stays behind? I mean, after we leave our cover we’re gonna have to be quick. Someone has to do the shrinking so he can put the device back in her bag after we’re through the hole.”

The boys paused for a minute and looked at one another. Nobody was speaking up. Nobody wanted to stay behind. They all knew that Brayden was right though. Someone had to stay behind or there wouldn’t be even a remote chance they’d pull it off. The silence between them was deafening. The one thing, and the only thing, that could break their Mexican standoff was coming down the hall though. 

Click click click click. Shoes on tile. Noah held one finger up to his mouth, signalling to the other to keep quiet as he slowly peered around the wall they were hiding behind. A quick glance revealed exactly what he expected. Ms. Johnson was coming. 

The wait for Ms. Johnson to leave the classroom after having entered it felt like an eternity. Would she even leave? Maybe the other few times were just a fluke. Maybe they were waiting for nothing. But just as Noah thought about giving up, he familiar footsteps began sounding again! Click click click click. When they changed tone, signalling she had left the classroom and stepped onto the hallway tile again, Noah stuck his head around the corner and saw Ms. Johnson headed away from them, then opened the changeroom door, and disappeared from sight.

Noah ushered the boys around the corner as they scurried down the hallway and slipped into the classroom. This was really happening! 

“Quickly quickly, Brayden and Brody get the bag, Ryan and Gatlin you two help me get the wall ready.” Noah directed as soon as they were inside the classroom. He felt like Tom Cruise from that old spy movie. Quietly sneaky around, about to snag the prize he spent so long fantasizing about. 

“Got it!!” Brayden quietly yelled, holding the little silver device in his hands as if he were holding the most expensive machine on the planet. Maybe he was.

“Wall’s ready too!” Noah said, having removed the little bit of debris from the entrance to the hole in the bottom of the wall, just behind Ms. Johnson’s front desk. 

The boys stopped and stood around the device in Brayden’s hand. Noah had no doubt they all knew the gravity of this moment. That little device held so many possibilities, so many secrets. He felt bad knowing that someone wouldn’t get that opportunity today though.

“So-” Noah started but was interrupted by Ryan.

“I’ll stay behind.” Ryan said quickly. “I got a glimpse of Ms. Johnson and that white dress she was wearing…” he put his hand up to his mouth trying to keep his breath intact, “well it was pretty amazing. Yeah, I snuck a peek too. I’m willing to gamble on a sexy Ms. Johnson lesson again today.”

Brayden handed Ryan the silver device. “Remember Ryan, with great power comes great responsibility.”

“Come on man, isn’t that a little cheesy?” Ryan chuckled. 

“What? I was trying to lighten the mood a little.” Brayden laughed.

“What are you guys doing?” Noah knew that voice but it didn’t belong to any of them. Turning to the right, there standing in the doorway were two of their classmates. The twins. Calvin and Trevor. At least it wasn’t Ms. Johnson… but she would be back soon. This wasn’t good. Brayden turned to Noah and took a step towards the entrance, putting himself between the twins and the shrinking device.

“Please don’t do this.” Noah warned the twins.

“Do what? We just want to know what you’re doing? How about you let us join in on your little pow-wow and we’ll call it even, nobody has to know whatever it is you’re doing. ‘Cause judging by your nervous red faces, whatever you’re doing isn’t something you want anyone knowing about.” Calvin said. “We’ll stay until you’re ready.”

Noah’s stomach fell. Everything had been going so perfectly. So many days of planning and he hadn’t even considered what would happen if someone else came to class early. What to do… he knew he probably only had a minute or two left before their teacher would be back.

“Screw it, we don’t have time for this. Let’s just let them come.” Noah said to his friends who were all waiting for his direction. Why him? Brayden gave him a small nod of approval. “Do it Ryan. You two, get over here. We’re going on a field trip. But remember, you wanted this, I can’t be your personal guardian angel in there.” Noah ordered.

“Cool! Where are we going?” Calvin asked.

----

A few moments later and the boys were standing beside the small hole in the wall, now all less than 2 inches tall minus Ryan who was currently walking back to Ms. Johnson’s bag to return the prize. Though they really didn’t have a great plan for how to get the device back after they were finished their mission, they assumed they could slip back into the classroom before the end of the period and slide into the regrowing sequence. If that plan fails… well hopefully Ms. Johnson is feeling generous and they can come up with a good excuse. 

It was a weird feeling being tiny now though. Even though the now-giant room was familiar to them, it made Noah feel a little uneasy that they were without the protection of their glorious teacher. Every other time they had been this small they had been within reach of Ms. Johnson. She had already saved them from his rogue cricket and he never really felt in danger when they were in her presence. Now they were on their own, completely defenceless. Even Ryan frightened him a little. Sure, they had been good friends for years, but he obviously had zero experience being normal sized around tiny people. Ms. Johnson was always so calculated about her movements, knowing how to move safely around them. Ryan had no such practice. That was a bit scary.

“Everyone ready to spy on some high school sweethearts?!” Noah asked his now group of six, instead of four. Ryan was walking back to his seat, prepared to act like nothing was astray when Ms. Johnson returned.

“Let’s do this!” Brayden yelled.

Noah was the first one to take a step into the hole at the base of the wall. It was a tight squeeze, even for them at their size. The edges of the concrete blocks and broken mortar were rough against his skin. Almost like sandpaper. He felt sort of like a cave spelunker, navigating a dark, claustrophobic space. Once inside, the blocks were exactly like he expected. There was a small void between the blocks that weren’t filled with mortar, though quite a bit larger than the original gap they had just slipped through. It was just large enough that he could stand and swing his shoulders 360 degrees without being totally restricted. He could hear his friends grunting and struggling through the hole to join him inside the new cave-like environment. The only light shone in from the small holes on the classroom side and another slightly larger hole on the changeroom side. Once they had all made it into the void, they huddled together, forced to bump shoulder to shoulder in the narrow space. 
 
“Remember, phones on silent. If you get a phone call or even a text and it dings, it could be game over for all of us.” Noah warned.
 
“Check boss.” Brody replied. “Say, what do you think the girls do in there? What do they talk about? And do you think they ever go fully naked when they’re changing?”
 
“Of course they’re fully naked sometimes. How do you think they shower and smell so pretty even after working out?” Brayden said.
 
“True true.” Brody agreed. Noah tried looking through the changeroom side of the wall, hoping to evaluate what they might be walking into but not being able to see much.
 
“Do you think girls ever actually get horny? Like could Ms. Johnson just be putting on a show for us?” Calvin asked.

“I don’t know man but I sure hope we find out today.” Noah said in a lowered voice. “I think we’re clear. Looks like there’s a bench right above us. Even if Ms. Johnson is still in there, I don’t think she’ll be able to see us.”

Noah was the first one to take a step through the second crack and enter the girls’ changeroom. It felt like stepping off a spaceship and taking a footstep on an alien planet. It was eerily quiet. Deep down he knew they shouldn’t even set eyes on this room, let alone sneak a peek at the occupants. That feeling wasn’t enough to stop them though. 

“Wow.” Brayden breathed after he stepped into the room. 

Even though they really couldn’t see much from Ms. Johnson’s tupperware container the last time they were here, there were no restrictions now. Everything was crystal clear. They were still hugging the white concrete block wall behind them for safety, the same material all the walls appeared to be made from. High above them were light-stained wooden bench planks. The bench was four planks wide from the wall to the edge of the bench. Far to their left at the end of the bench was a tall red metal locker cabinet. Far to their right was another wall, the same wall that would separate this room from the hallway. The wooden bench appeared to wrap around this wall, finishing next to another set of metal lockers on the opposite wall, parallel to the wall they were standing against. In the middle of the 3 sided bench rectangle was another wooden bench, identical to the others, but completely isolated and serving as an island. The floor was the same cold, light grey tiles that the hallway was made from. The bright light shining from the ceiling was shaded partially by the bench above them, the only rays slipping through the small gaps between the bench planks. Far down the room in the 10 o’clock area, Noah was pretty sure he could see into another room that was likely home to the showers. 

*flush*

The boys, now all fully inside the changeroom jumped at once and all swivelled to their heads to left at the sound of a toilet flushing. They were not alone. Nobody had said a word since Brayden’s initial amazement but now all looked beyond the closest metal lockers and into the washroom area of the changeroom. There, in the middle stall were two fairly toned legs and two white, low heel sandals. Noah looked to each of the boys and mouthed the words, “Miss Johnson” and pointed towards the woman currently finishing up in the stall and walking towards the sink to wash her hands. As she finished and the boys stood like statues, her heels clicked across the hard floor. As she passed by their general area on her way to the exit, Noah feared that she may even be able to hear his heartbeat. It was so much louder than it had been just 10 minutes earlier. But she didn’t hear or see them despite her massive feet striding past and her loose white dressed bouncing against her thighs, completely oblivious of the tiny students who were just a few feet away. When they heard the changeroom door open and click shut, the boys all breathed a sigh of relief. And that was just one woman. Who was next?

“What have we gotten ourselves into?” Brody asked. Nobody answered that.

“We just need to hang tight for now. Someone should be coming by soon.” Noah said.

While they were waiting though, they could hear Ms. Johnson’s quiet muffled voice through the crack in the wall. She was definitely back in the classroom now. The boys listened closely. 

“Hi there Ryan! How are you today?” Ms. Johnson asked their friend.

“I’m great! What are we up to today, Ms. Johnson?” Ryan asked, expertly hiding the fact that part of Ms. Johnson’s class was close, yet so far away.

“You might be a bit disappointed but we need to fill a curriculum requirement today and run through some STD and STI stuff. So unfortunately no demonstrations or volunteering today. I think you’re really going to enjoy what I have in store for the remaining classes though! Still lots of fun ahead!” Ms. Johnson said.

Good, Noah thought as the boys looked to each other and grinned. He could hear his friend and his teacher go back and forth a few more times but he had already heard everything he needed to hear. They weren’t going to miss anything exciting. The excitement was all here. Poor Ryan though. They’d have to get some good pictures and videos to take back for him.

The momentary win only lasted for just that, a moment, though. Their faces were quickly changed from gleeful grins to nervously excited stares as they eyed the area where someone had just emerged. They had been so focused on listening to Ms. Johnson and thinking about what they might be able to see today that they had missed their opportunity to put a face to the girl who just entered. This faceless person was now just two bare legs that were thinner than Ms. Johnson’s, a loose red dress with tiny little flowers all over that came to just above her knees, and a pair of red flat shoes. The bench above them was blocking everything else. This was it. This was what they had been waiting for. The girl strode towards them and threw herself down on the bench just above them, her bag sliding across the floor and settling not a foot or two away from the group of young students. 

Through the cracks they could make out the shapes and colours of her arms and bum outline but that was about it. She appeared to be leaning against that far wall, her elbows oriented in a way that made Noah think that she was busy playing on her phone. If the bench were to suddenly disappear into thin air, this girl would fall and crush them all with ease. It was almost like looking up at a skyscraper. So high above that the height was nearly unimaginable. As badly as the boys wanted to hop up on the bench and say hello, one, they would never be able to get to that sort of height, and two, who knew how she would react. In front of them, at the bottom of her long legs that were now crossed over one another at the thigh, was her right flat shoe, dangling in the air as it bounced up and down. Amazing. What a sight. So big yet normal.

Noah broke his stare and looked over at Brody who was working on taking some pictures and videos of the sight before them. If a newspaper ever wanted a one-of-a-kind photo, Brody would be a millionaire. Noah was particularly glad that Brody was doing what he was doing since he never wanted to forget this moment. This sight was something he wanted to be able to look at over and over until the day he died. Brody crept forward, slowly, and approached the girl’s white feet, careful not to make a sound or do something that might give themselves away. He held his phone high and low, taking in all the angles. Even panning around to capture the new world they were all living in.

Brody was now less than a ruler’s length away from the girl’s left foot, which was anchored to the ground by only her toes. He stood nearly at the front edge of the bench, almost able to get a sight of the girl’s face. Noah was another ruler’s length away from Brody, and the other boys weren’t much farther behind him. It was like they were approaching a dinosaur or a lethal alien that could strike if alarmed. But the girl did strike, though not that she even knew it. In a split second, the girl lifted her back off the wall, slid her butt to the back of the bench, twisted her body to retrieve something to her right that was out of their view, twisted back to her original position, and dropped what looked like a mountain on top of them. The boys bolted for the wall as fast as they could but they were far slower than the girl was and their curiosity had caused them to delay. The edge of the mountain that the girl dropped struck Brody with it’s full force and sent him into a hard face plant against the floor as his phone went sliding across the floor, into the vastness of the open air, away from the wall. The other boys who took off a split second sooner than Brody were blown back and crashed hard into the wall. 

When Noah looked back, he did not see a mountain, but rather a small pile of clothes. Gym clothes if he had to guess. To the left a black wad, likely her shorts, with a dark green thong on top. To the right a wad of hot pink fabric, likely her shirt. Her clothes half underneath the bench, half not. The clothes and the shoes and the legs and the smell all seemed remarkably familiar though… 

Brody had regained himself and was stumbling back towards the safety of the wall, occasionally looking over his shoulder, only to see his phone stranded in the open aisle, between the wall bench and the island bench. Brody bumped into Noah, panic smeared across his face.

“What do we do now?! That phone has all our pictures, all our videos, all of our contact information. That has part of my life on it!” Brody whispered in a rush.

“Just leave it for now and hope they don’t notice it. It’s not very big. Probably not even a speck to them. We’ll get it when she leaves.” Noah explained, though he wasn’t sure he even believed what he was saying. Who would be brave enough to go all the way out there. It was like no man’s land.

“We could probably get it you know. I saw the girl’s face. Pretty, light haired brunette. Dimples on her cheeks. Eyes that could eat you alive. Short but not that short. Ring any bells?” Brody said. “It’s Sadie!”

Noah’s stomach dropped. His heart sank. Sadie? His Sadie? His sister? No. He couldn’t even form words. It all made sense. He knew everything about what he could see and smell were familiar.

“We need to abort mission. Right. Now!” Noah said, trying to usher his friends back into the hole.

“We just got here! So we probably lost a phone, so what? We have more. What’s the big deal?” Brayden asked.

“The ‘big deal’ is that that’s my sister sitting above us. If she finds me I’m a dead man. Not literally of course. Well maybe. My mother will ground me for the rest of my life if she finds out I was spying on girls like this!” Noah explained. But when he looked over at Brody, he was already creeping back towards the front of the bench even though the girl above them, Sadie, had gone back into ‘still mode’. 

“Brody! Where are you going?” Noah hissed.

“She may be your sister but she’s hot dude. I wanna see more! I’ve never got this kind of a chance before!” Brody said.

“But you know her!” Noah said, trying to bring his friend back to reality.

“I know, that’s all the more reason to get a better look!” Brody said with a grin. Noah knew he wasn’t going to win this one. The other boys were already joining Brody, slowly creeping towards Sadie’s legs once again.

“10 bucks to whoever climbs on that thong first!” Calvin said in a whisper that should have been quieter, pointing towards Sadie’s thong that she had thrown onto the floor along with her shorts.

“You’re on!” His brother, Trevor replied. But just as the twins started to make a dash for the underwear, they heard the entry door click open again and flattened themselves against the floor, laying as still as they could.

They all saw the girl this time though. There, walking in at their 11 o’clock position was a very beautiful blonde. The same blonde that Noah had sort of met last week at the volleyball game. The same girl who collapsed in a rage of ecstasy during the game. Noah smiled remembering that.

“Is that-” Brayden started.

“Allison!” Noah finished and then held up his finger to signal everyone to keep quiet while the new girl walked into the room.

“Hey.” Allison said to Sadie as she walked into the room. She was very pretty. Something about the way she looked made Noah feel like he should know her from somewhere. Her blonde hair tied back in a long ponytail and her legs clad in tight, expensive looking leggings that really accented her nearly womanly hips and butt. Noah was caught in a trance but as she approached as her running shoes neared them, he looked at her path and remembered.

“My phone!” Brody exclaimed, nearly rising from his prone position and risking exposing them all in an attempt to save it... but it was too late. In two more long, quick strides, the boys watched as Allison’s foot landed slightly off-centre of Brody’s phone, making a soft crack as it tried to support the weight of the much larger girl who was now transitioning all of her weight onto the small device, making it totally disappear underneath her foot. When it reemerged from under Allison’s shoe as she kept walking, completely obviously to the small speck she had left behind, all that was left was a flat piece of silver metal. Brody would definitely be going to the store later to replace that. As techy as that boy was, nobody could salvage anything from that. At least he could still take home a shiny scrap of metal if he really wanted a souvenir. 

Allison took her seat on Sadie’s left, planting herself just above the boys, even closer than Sadie was. Remarkable, Noah thought to himself. The difference from one girl’s body to the next was truly remarkable. Noah flipped from comparing their calves to comparing their butts which he could just make out through the gaps in the bench planks. Their calves really weren’t all that different but Allison definitely had Sadie’s butt beat in size, though not but a massive margin. Just enough. And Sadie wasn’t that bad off herself. He had never looked at his sister like this before. This was completely different. Deep down he knew she was pretty, but that only made him want to protect her from his friends even more. He knew what boys were capable of. She didn’t. Girls truly were living spectacles. 

His friends were still creeping closer towards the front of the bench, clearly unafraid even after watching Allison effortlessly squash Brody’s phone. Noah was still near the wall. His friends looked like ancient hunters sneaking up on their prey. He rushed up to join their pack but he, along with the others, jumped at the sound of the girls’ voices as they began to speak to one another.

“Think we’re going to have to run laps again today? I hate laps.” Sadie said.

“I sure hope not. That was brutal last week! Hey, did you check to see if Ms. Johnson left anyone special for us today?” Allison asked.

“No, she hasn’t left one in a while.” 

“I’m gonna take a look around. Fingers crossed!” 

Allison rose from the bench as began slowly walking around the room. Noah wondered what she could be looking for. Were they looking for them? Did they somehow know they were in here?

“Hey.” Noah hissed in a whisper. His friends turned to look at him. “We need to leave!” But his friends shook their heads no.

“If you want to leave because of your sister that’s fine, but she doesn’t bother us!” Calvin said.

“No it’s not th-” Noah started to argue but was cut off.

“Hey, my offer just rose to 20 bucks to whoever can climb on that thong first!” Calvin said and was met with nods as they all took off in a slow, yet quick walk towards Sadie’s underwear again.

Animals, Noah thought. They didn’t even seem to care that a much larger, much stronger girl was also on the hunt, not that far from them.

“Yes!!” Allison squealed loudly, making the boys hit the floor again, trying to hide themselves, now not more than a foot away from Sadie’s clothes.

“You found one?!” Sadie asked excitedly. 

“Yeah! Right here! On the sink!” Allison said as Sadie quickly rose and ran past the boys over to meet her friend, just to the left of the benches.

“Oh he’s so cute!” Sadie said. 

Noah and his friends tried to see what the girls were now holding in their hands and staring at. He wanted to get a closer look but he was nearly right in their line of sight so he didn’t want to move a muscle. Clearly nobody else did either. As his eyes focused, he thought he could see a tiny head popping out of Allison’s left hand. Was that a tiny man? Like Ms. Johnson showed them on their first day? This man appeared to be totally nude, his white skin showing everything. Everyone was accounted for right? One, two… yep, everyone was still accounted for from his party. This was someone new.

“Are you going to take him home or have fun with him right now?” Sadie asked.

“Hmm. I kinda want to play with him right now! Not gonna lie!” Allison replied as she tapped on the man’s head. She was… petting him? 

“Do you want a turn putting him in your undies?” Allison asked. “I don’t think you’ve had a chance to try that yet! It’s super fun! If you joined the volleyball team you could play with one every game.”

“Aww, I’d love to try that but to let you in on a little secret… I’m not actually wearing anything underneath my dress today.” Sadie said sheepishly, yet clearly beaming a smile at Allison. 

“What?! Girly, what’s got you in the mood today?!” Allison asked. Even though they were talking about his sister, Noah could feel his own crotch trying to lift him off his prone position.

“Well I’m having lunch with Christian today and I kinda wanted to spice things up a little. I’m not going to tell him but it’s kinda fun having that little secret all to yourself, you know? And I’d join the team but you just answered why I don’t want to. Now that my brother goes here, I’d feel sick if he was ever tiny and given to us for a night.” Saide said.

“Lucky boy! And you shouldn’t worry about your brother. Noelle’s on the team and her brother could end up in our hands for a game but you don’t see her chickening out.”

Suddenly, completely breaking the conversation between the two girls, Noah heard the main door swing open and this time a stampede of footsteps echoed off the concrete walls! Before he or anyone else could react, the boys watched as one, two, four, at least a dozen girls stormed into the changeroom all at once. Loudly talking amongst one another in their feminine voices, so much different than the changeroom the boys were used to. Giggling, laughing, hooting, and hollering. 

“What’s up girls? Everyone ready to run some laps today?!” One girl, a red head, who Noah was pretty sure was Shelby from his bus said. She was one of the shortest girls in the room as far as Noah could tell but her voice had no difficulty carrying to everyone’s ears. “I’m just kidding. I spent all night praying that we won’t have to run laps again. That nearly killed me last week. Say, who do we have here?” Shelby asked, now eyeing the tiny man in Allison's hand. “He’s quite the looker!”

“That’s what I said!” Sadie chimed in.

“What should we do with him? Are we feeling nice today or not? ‘Cause I have ideas either way!” Shelby said.

“I’m still thinking.” Allison said as she stroked the little man’s head. “I kinda like him.”

“What if we make him walk the plank?” Shelby suggested.

“Nah, he deserves better than that.” Allison said. The girls slowly walked back to their spot on the bench, carefully holding the man. The other girls occasionally made a comment about the little man but otherwise started to go about their changing. Everywhere Noah looked shorts and pants were being thrown to the ground, with panties taking centre stage everywhere he looked. Bring green panty over there on a pretty blonde, a dark black thong on that pretty brunette. Everywhere he looked was filled with legs, panties, and even some tight tummies were starting to emerge, followed by their bras. Wow. 

Noah looked over at his friends and saw that Trevor was giving a boost to his brother, Calvin as he was in the process of climbing up to the top of Sadie’s underwear. If his heart was already pounding, it sure was now. Sadie walked back to the bench and was presumably taking off her skirt since her feet were dancing all over the floor in front of him. He was actually glad that he couldn’t see past her knees though. He wouldn’t even want the temptation of looking, especially now that he knew she was going commando today. If she happened to look down right now though, she’d get an eye-full of tiny Calvin crawling all over her panties. Noah felt nervous for the tiny brothers. They were certainly living on the edge even though the girls appeared to be appreciative of tiny men judging by that one that Allison found. They were all lucky the girls were so distracted by their newest discovery though.

Noah looked up again, past the tiny boy now playing in his sister’s panties, and saw the most glorious sight he’d ever seen before. He had no idea what her name was but there, in all its glory, were two magnificent breasts on full display for him. The short, thin brunette was clearly in the process of trading her bra for a sports bra but wow… he never wanted that picture to leave his mind and he didn’t think it ever would. He had never seen real boobs in person before, besides Ms. Johnson’s. They weren’t quite as big as Ms. Johnson’s and the girl wasn’t even really in Ms. Johnson’s league looks wise, but they were so much better than anything he’d seen online since they were very real. Small, yet they looked firm as they bounced just a little while she manhandled her clothes. The dark circles around her nipples, Noah was pretty sure Ms. Johnson had called them areolas, were so inviting. Perhaps it was because he knew seeing them was technically forbidden, or maybe just because she couldn’t be that much older than him, but he seriously considered stepping out from his hiding place and declaring himself to that girl. All these girls were so slim, trim, and tight all over! His mother’s voice was ringing in his mind as he remembered her favourite line, “ah youth…” He wondered what Alexis would look like in comparison. She had to be pretty amazing if this girl was this great. She slipped her black sports bra on as it tightly covered, hugged and pressed her boobs against her chest.

Noah looked over at Brayden who wasn’t too far away. “Do you know any of these girls?”

“Not really. They’re all way above my pay grade. But I wish I did!” Brayden said, unable to hold back his gleeful smile. They were all enjoying this just as much as he was.

“Whoa whoa whoa!” Noah looked over at the sound of Calvin’s panicked voice and saw that two massive feet, each one far larger than any of them and likely supporting an unfathomable amount of weight, had just stepped into the panties that Calvin was currently standing in. Two hands appeared suddenly from  the sky above the bench and pinched the sides of the fabric and began to pull back up. As if in slow motion, Noah watched as Calvin took one step, and then another, before being thrown off balance and then disappeared behind a wall of dark green fabric. He thought he could see a small lump tumble down the wall of the raising fabric towards the bottom of the valley, likely his classmate, before disappearing into the sky above. It all happened so fast that Noah couldn’t even think to react until the boy had drifted out of sight. Sadie was still talking to someone though so she clearly wasn’t paying attention to what was below her.

Noah didn’t have to say anything as he and his friends all jumped into a crouch and began moving quickly to the front of the bench, disregarding any worry of being spotted. When they reached the edge and were able to look up, way up, they could now clearly see the face behind the captor. Brody was certainly correct, that was indeed Sadie. That was the least of Noah’s concerns at the moment though, for he looked down from her face and focused his eyes on her crotch and saw that she had already pulled her underwear tight up against her body. They were too late. Noah knew that Ryan had spent that class inside Ms. Johnson’s thong but she had been completely aware of everything that was going on. Sadie on the other hand clearly had no idea that she had just kidnapped his classmate. Would he even be alive or had she just squashed him between the bottom of her thong and her perineum? Although hard to tell from the sheer height difference, the boys were directly under the monstrous girl and couldn’t see any movement or any lumps from inside the green panty. The underwear was obviously pressed pretty tightly against her since it really dug into her skin, most of the fabric disappeared into the valley between her two cheeks. Poor guy. She was still talking and smiling and laughing with her friends. Even if he was still alive in there, he probably wouldn’t be for long as she shifted her weight back and forth, grinding her thighs against one another. 

Noah felt something change though. The murmur was still strong in the room but Sadie’s body language changed suddenly. Unexpectedly. In the blink of an eye he watched as her hands shot down the length of her upper body, hooked the green panties, and practically tore them off her legs as she threw them into the middle of the floor and screamed. She screamed and screamed so loudly and at such a high pitch that Noah thought his ears might start to bleed.

“Ahhhhhhh! Get it off!! Get it off!! There’s a bug in my panties!!” Sadie yelled as the changeroom silenced and the girls rushed to see what Sadie was freaking out about. Noah looked down at the wad of panties that were sitting in the middle of the floor, far from himself but close to the girls, and watched as Calvin slowly crawled out and slid himself along the floor on his backside. Almost like he was climbing out of a race car that had just been through a violent crash.

“Ewww! It is a bug!!” Sadie squealed at the first sight of Calvin and rushed forward. A half second later Noah realized what his sister was about to do. She didn’t know that was a tiny man, let alone a tiny student, on the floor in front of her. As far as she was concerned, that was a bug who had just infiltrated her most private of areas.

“No no no no!” Noah started to yell but the vibrations were already being sent through the floor, up his legs, to his spine, and through the rest of his body. Noah thought the boy was a goner but at the last second he had rolled to the side, just far enough to avoid the lethal blow of Sadie’s incoming bare foot. 

“Ahhhh!” Calvin screamed in pain. His arm. He was a moment too late and she had just got his left arm with the edge of her foot when she slammed it down. It was starting to bleed.

“What is that?!” Noah heard Allison say. “Old up Sadie, that’s no bug.”

The girls all took a few steps towards the tiny man on the floor and peered in, trying to get a better look.

“It’s a man.” One of the girls said.

“But I already found a tiny man today. There’s two? There’s never two.” Allison said.

“Looks like today’s an exception! Let’s get him!” Shelby said, reaching out to pick the man up.

It was all happening in such a blur. Noah didn’t even know how to react. Do they try to save their classmate or let him fight his own battle and cross their fingers? He felt bad, yet jealous of little Calvin. Sure, his arm wasn’t in great shape but he literally had a dozen or more pretty teenage girls, probably just a year or two older than them if he had to hazard a guess, all staring at him like they wanted him.

Out of the corner of his eye, he first saw Trevor and then Brayden bolt out from behind Sadie’s shorts which were still sitting on the floor, sans thong. Clearly they had chosen the former option and were planning on saving Calvin.

“Hey! Hey!!” Trevor shouted as he ran towards the girls who were just a few feet away, hands flailing about trying to get their attention. Brayden, however, was doing nearly the complete opposite. Yes, he was running fast, faster than Noah had ever seen the athletic boy run before, but he wasn’t showing any signs of wanting to give themselves away. Was he trying to stop Trevor? A dozen steps later and the much faster Brayden caught up to the slower boy, grabbed his arm, and yanked him back and pinned him to the floor, the outrageously tall girls in the background of Noah’s view, still distracted by the tiny men in front of them. Brayden and Trevor were too far away to hear what they were saying but it looked as though Brayden was lecturing him. Perhaps trying to convince him to come back. Smart. Especially considering what just happened to his twin. Though just when it looked like Brayden had calmed the other down and they were about to rise from the floor and retreat, Trevor took off again in a sprint, catching Brayden off guard.

“Look!” Noah heard one of the girls say. When he followed the sound of her voice, he saw that she was pointing directly to the area where Brayden and Trevor were standing. The boys froze like deer caught in headlines. Well, Trevor succeeded in his master plan. They now knew where they were and that they were here.

“Score! There’s more!” Shelby exclaimed, rushing over to the boys in two quick steps and scooped them up in her hand in one continuous motion. From his size and perspective, Noah didn’t even really realize just how close those two really were to the pack of girls. Noah figured they were actually lucky they were spotted or else someone could’ve turned around and accidentally turned them into nothing more than part of the sole of their foot.

“My my, we’ve got quite the little man party going on here today. So is this why we haven’t got any tinies for a while? Have you creeps been escaping, hiding, and then spying on us? What have you been eating and drinking? Ugh, wait I don’t even want to know.” Shelby said to the two boys who were sitting in the palm of her hand, Shelby’s arm extended so they were in the middle of the group of ladies. “What shall we do with you? We’ve got four to play with now! Who wants first crack at them, ladies? Or we could just hide them in the men’s room and let them test their luck.” That earned a few good laughs from the other girls.

Noah watched as the girls looked to one another, sly smiles on each one of their faces. They were thinking. This couldn’t be good. Gatlin and Brody each pulled up beside him but didn’t say a word and didn’t bother making eye contact with him. He knew they all knew this was out of their control now. They clearly weren’t recognizing them. Why would they? Noah hadn’t seen any of these girls before other than maybe a quick pass by in the hallway. He recognized a few from the volleyball game a week ago but didn’t know any of their names. Of course they wouldn’t recognize him or Brayden. They had only been an inch or two tall the last time and the only time they met. 

“I think we should let Allison decide! It is her birthday after all!” A small blonde who Noah didn’t recognize said which was followed by a chorus of “yeahs!” and “good ideas!” Any other time Noah would probably be whipping it out and knocking one off considering the girl who just spoke and most of the others around her were all in just a pair of panties and a bra. The colours alone were a spectacular to behold! Every colour of the rainbow! Some wore obnoxiously bright fabrics, others were very subtle, some wore very minimal fabric, while others were far more conservative. Some were still in their normal street clothes, some didn’t even have a bra on at all. One common denominator though was that every one of them was pretty thin and fit. One or two had a few extra pounds here and there, but not many. Noah only saw one who was really truly ripped with a good set of abs. Everyone else was similar, yet different, but still amazingly beautiful in his eyes.

“That feels like a ton of pressure! I don’t know about that.” Allison said, eyes trained intently on the two tiny men in front of her.

“Come on Allie. If you could do anything, what would it be?” A girl who Noah thought he recognized from the volleyball game said. Jaimey? He thought her name might have been Jaimey. Pretty girl, probably the tallest in the room but still not quite as tall as Alexis. Brunette, thin with a few abs poking through her bare belly. She was standing in just a pair of lacy burgundy underwear and a matching bra.

“Hmm. You know, I saw a video online a few days ago of a girl who swallowed a tiny man whole. I kinda want to try that! It sort of looked like fun. Is that too mean? I think that’s actually too mean. I’ll keep thinking.” Allison said, sounding unsure of her last comment.

“Girl, if you want to do that, you need to do that. It is your birthday for crying out loud! After all, they’re just little disposables right? They don’t really mean anything.” Shelby said, perking up Allison a little while at the same time sinking all the hearts of the boys listening. Swallow? No no. Brayden and Trevor each got the message loud and clear since they started to get squirmy, looking for a way out. They did not want to be a part of Allison’s little experiment.

“While you do that, I’m gonna patch this little guy up.” Sadie said as she walked back towards the bench to retrieve something from her bag. Noah and his two companions each took cover behind her shorts, being careful not to find them in a similar situation as Calvin was in not a few minutes earlier. Noah crouched low and stayed perfectly still while his giant sister rooted through her bag just above him. When she found what she needed, it looked like a mini medical kit. Of course! Sadie carries around her mom’s old med kit just in case of an emergency! Clever girl. Thanks nurse mom.

“I’ll be over here if you need me.” Sadie announced as she settled into a position beside the bathroom sink, setting tiny Calvin down beside the faucet.

“What if we make them battle it out like gladiators? That’d be pretty hot!” Shelby suggested.

“Yeah, do it Allison!” Jaimey agreed. “What if you set them up on a ruler like a balance beam while you and I hold both ends, the first man to knock the other one off the ruler and into Allie’s mouth below wins!” 

“I’ll get the ruler! Allison, you just relax and get ready for some fun!” Shelby said as she hurried off to find her backpack, still holding the two boys in her grasp.

Chapter End Notes:

So... This weekend ended up getting really busy really fast for me with having to move and get settled into my new home. But here's a pretty good start to Chapter 10 which I'm gonna call "Part 1". I'd say this is roughly a third of what the full Chapter 10 will be when I get it finished (hopefully by next weekend!). Still a whole lot of stuff to cover before we get out from this area :) Thanks for bearing with me! Have a good week!