- Text Size +
Then, in one quick, fluid motion, Sadie suddenly stuffed her feet into the holes of the shorts, hooked her thumbs around the waistband, pulled them up until the tight shorts latched onto her butt and hips, grabbed her running shoes out from her gym bag that was seated on the bench beside her, and made her way towards the door. Not once did she bother to look down. At any moment she could’ve either squashed them under her soles, booted them halfway across the world, or spotted them and… Noah didn’t want to know. He was too late. She was gone. Now there was one glaring problem that they were currently facing. Sadie had taken her shorts for a ride on her body, which meant they were now sitting ducks in the open. There could be another Trevor-like-accident sooner than later… Noah saw a shadow looming just above them. The trio bolted in opposite directions. 

Noah’s first thought upon seeing a growing shadow was that they were done for. He fully expected to see a massive hand reaching down to snatch them up or a massive sole about to reduce them to smears. He knew the girls were hunting for the missing guy that had been in the room before them. He could see them wandering around. They were the hunters and they were the hunted. But there was no hand and there was no foot. It was basically the next best thing though.

*Crash!*

The trio just managed to jump out of the way of Sadie’s falling gym bag as it crashed hard to the floor. Air whipped by him and ruffled his hair. Would it have killed them? Hard to say, but they didn’t want to risk finding out the hard way. When the bag settled and all was quiet, eerily quiet as the girls had all stopped murmuring now, Noah rolled onto his back and sat leaning against his hands and arms. The massive black gym bag had only missed him by an inch. To his left, a little bit under the bench, sat Brody. He looked just as relieved as Noah did. Noah presumed Gatlin was seated somewhere on the opposite side of the bench since Brody looked over to his left and waved at something. Good, they had all managed to avoid that catastrophe. They had just created another, potentially larger problem though.

Noah looked side to side, out into the vast changeroom and saw not one, but a whole bunch of feminine eyes gazing towards their direction. The bag had missed them but alerted the hunters of their location. Before Noah could even rise to his feet and consider running away, he locked eyes with one of them. He didn’t know her name but she was a fair bit shorter than everyone else, had very golden blonde hair, and had perhaps the largest chest of any of them. She was dressed in her tight black gym short shorts and a skin coloured bra. No shoes, no shirt. She must have been just halfway through changing for her class. Noah’s heart sunk the second he made eye contact with those pretty blue eyes. No time for those thoughts now though. The girl bolted towards him like a lightning bolt and reached him in just a few quick strides. Noah barely had time to rise to his feet and turn away from the girl when he suddenly saw 4 large fingers and a thumb wrap around his body, lock on with a firm grip, and yank him backwards out from the safety of the bench. Whiplash would be an understatement. 

“Gotcha!” The girl celebrated. “Hey!” She said to the other girls, “I found him!”

His world spun around and around. She wasn’t exactly being gentle with him. Noah watched in between blurs as the girls all rushed towards him and his captor. 

“Good find Aleasha!” One of the girls said. Aleasha. His captor. What a beautiful yet terrifying name in a situation like this, Noah thought. He hoped she was nicer than that other blonde and wouldn’t swallow him.

“Hey look!” Aleasha said, pointing towards Sadie’s gym back with her free hand. “I think I just saw another one!”

Noah was being dangled upside down by his feet by the small blonde girl with big boobs, but he could see the streaks of other, hugely massive girls zoom past him on both sides, heading straight for Gatlin and Brody’s location. His heart started skipping beats and he felt like he was housing a million butterflies in his stomach. Those were his two best friends. If these girls did something to them… Anything.

Brody saw Noah get captured just a few short seconds ago. He wanted to rush in and try to save his friend but their measly attempts at doing that so far had only resulted in things going horribly worse. Calvin, Trevor, Brayden, that other random tiny man, and now Noah. Calvin was nearly killed and was nowhere to be seen at the moment. Trevor was probably dead by now. Brayden was in that massive brunette’s bra probably also dead, he figured Noah would soon be dead as well. Apparently that other man escaped. Lucky. Maybe the girls hadn’t killed any of them yet though. Maybe they weren’t total savages. If only. He and Gatlin were all that were left standing now. They needed help. Badly. And fast. Just after Noah was grabbed, Brody took off at full tilt, trying to reach the hole they had come through in the first place. Ms. Johnson was the only one who could fix all of this. He wanted to see her sweet, protective face so badly. But just as he was closing in on the hole in the wall he heard one of the girls yell something that sent chills down his spine, “I think I just saw another one!” Before he knew it, he watched as the hole suddenly started growing smaller and smaller in front of him. He was being pulled backwards. He had been only a few strides away! Now he was hundreds and counting! 

“My my my, we have quite the party in here today!” One of the girls said chillingly. Brody was too disoriented to see who it was but she sounded familiar. Very familiar. “Those girls are gonna be so pissed when they find out they left too early and that we found more!” Brody heard an eruption of girly laughter from all around him. 

When the stars aligned and his mind settled, Brody saw that he was sitting in the palm of the redhead’s hand. He was pretty sure her name was Shelby. Gatlin was seated just beside him. Caught. Noah was hanging upside down by the hand of a blonde, not far from where they were sitting. There were five girls all standing around them now, including their two captors. Far less than there had been in the room just a few minutes ago. That must have been what that girl meant when she said the others aren’t going to be happy. Most must have already left for class. Who was here now… Shelby. A dark blonde girl who Brody didn’t really recognize. The brunette who has Brayden in her bra, Jaimey. The short blonde who’s holding Noah. And another girl he hadn’t really paid much attention to before. That girl had slightly darker skin with black hair, pretty short, but no shorter than Noah’s blonde. She actually looked kind of friendly and not deathly intimidating. 

“So who gets who?” Jaimey asked.

“Well considering you have three now, I think you’re good. We weren’t all born into money, you know.” Shelby said.

“Aww come on, I’m giving up this one later.” Jaimey said, patting her boob. “The stupid blonde girl back here sucks. I don’t even know why I need to keep her alive.” She said, reaching between her butt cheeks and giving a cheek a little squeeze. “And my little champion is… well he’s special!”

“Anyways.” Shelby said with a hint of sarcasm. “I want that one.” She pointed towards Gatlin.

“He’s pretty tubby!” Jaimey said. “He could probably fit inside your shoe and be your entire insole for the day!”

Shelby laughed. “Yes, he could indeed. That’s sort of the point though. Have you ever seen a disposable who’s that big around? I haven’t. He must be really special. Hopefully he’ll be full of energy so he can really work it down below for me! Besides, I picked these two up first so I should get first dibs.”

Without giving the other girls an opportunity to object, Shelby moved Brody into her left hand, kept Gatlin in her right hand, maneuvered her left hand so that she could open up the front of her lacy black thong, since that’s all she had on at the moment besides a matching black bra, and swiftly released Gatlin into a free fall just above her belly button. He was heading straight towards the dark abyss of her underwear.

“No!!” Noah yelled just as he saw his friend be released and fall into the giant’s thong. He was immediately silenced though with a firm shake from his captor, Aleasha. Gatlin... He was gone.

Shelby let the front of her undies snap shut. Loudly for the other tiny men to hear. “Hmm. He doesn’t really squirm much. Maybe I overestimated him.” Shelby said, sounding rather disappointed. 

Gatlin really didn’t know how to react. One second he could feel the cool air rushing past his face, the next he saw his world disappear into blackness. Only small beams of light shone through the girl’s underwear to keep him company. Not really enough to see anything significant though. It felt like he was in a jungle. It was very warm and very humid here. He supposed it was because the girl had just taken off her street clothes so all the heat was still trapped inside. Maybe? He was already starting to sweat and his arms and legs began to feel tangled in some coarse hair. This was her hair. He knew that much. Interesting. It was a very snug fit. It was exceptionally tough for him to move around. The fabric was pretty soft though. That was nice. Maybe if he stayed still she would let him out.

“Two left. Who wants them?” Shelby asked, excitedly. 

“What if-” Jaimey started but was cut off by Shelby.

“Sorry, I know it’s only been a minute but we’re running out of time before class starts and this guy really is just not doing it for me. I think he’s gotta go.” Shelby said, beginning to root through her thong, looking for Gatlin.

Noah heard “I think he’s gotta go” and felt like his life was falling apart. Was she about to do what he thought she was about to do?

“And then maybe we split up into two teams and have some fun with the last two?” Jaimey added while Shelby did her thing.

“I like it!” Shelby agreed.

Shelby picked out Gatlin from her underwear. Noah felt like the whole room just got really heavy. “You really suck, you know that?” Shelby said to him. “Hey Allison?” She called out into the room, seemingly speaking to nobody but the air. 

“Yeah?!” Noah heard another girl’s voice call out from the direction of the bathroom. That voice sounded very familiar as well. When he swiveled his head in the general direction of the voice, he saw two legs inside the middle stall. Was that her?

“You almost done in there?” Shelby asked. Those running shoe clad feet definitely belonged to Allison.

“Yeah, just about to clean up. Why?” Allison asked from inside the stall.

“I have a present for you. A personal cleaner you could say. He’s a little on the small side, but not as small as you might think.” Shelby said.

“Cool! I guess I could find a way to use him!” Allison replied from behind the closed door.

Gatlin was seated on the red haired girl’s palm again and watched as the walls whizzed by as they headed towards the bathroom area. This was the same area that Ms. Johnson had taken them to for that field trip. When they reached the stalls, Gatlin felt as he was lowered down, down, down and was carefully deposited into someone else’s hand that was reaching out from underneath the dark stall door. The other girl’s hand felt much colder than Shelby’s. When the new hand pulled him into the stall it was almost like he was entering a new world. Passed from one to the next. The door above was almost like a portal in between realities. But this was very real. It smelled different in this “world” though. Unfortunately. There, seated atop the white toilet was the girl he had seen before. He remembered seeing her first at the volleyball game a little while ago. But this was also the girl who had swallowed their classmate. She was a fairly pretty blonde, Gatlin thought. Allison was her name. This he figured he would remember forever. Who could forget her. It wasn’t her looks that made her memorable, he really didn’t care much for looks, but rather what she had done to them.

“Hey there.” Allison said to Gatlin. “We’re gonna make this quick since you’re only here for one specific purpose.” She giggled a little at that. “Good thing you’re a little bigger than the other tinies. Nice clothes too. Those will come in handy.”

Gatlin just remembered his clothes! This was the same outfit that he wore on the first day of school. He hoped she wasn’t going to dirty them. This outfit was a special gift to him. A reward for starting the next chapter of his life. It was by far the nicest outfit he had had in years. Noah had been quite impressed by them.

“Hey, do I know you from somewhere?” Allison asked. 

The game! She was recognizing him! Finally.

“Y-” Gatlin started but had hardly got a sound out before another man’s voice cut him off. A man.

“He’s just a worthless disposable, my goddess.” The man’s voice said again. “I’ve seen him roaming around the school before. He’s a liar and a thief.”

A thief? He was no thief. Gatlin looked up and up and saw, wedged halfway inside Allison’s sports bra… Calvin.

“Really? Are you sure?” Allison asked.

“Yes, my goddess. He’s not to be trusted. I know we only just met but I wouldn’t lie to you on my first day. Besides, you deserve to have some fun. You and your friends will probably find a few more just like him.” Calvin said in a calming voice to Allison. 

“Hmm. You’re probably right, little one. I’m all finished anyways and Shelby did this once and said it was pretty fun. Maybe I should try too.” Allison agreed.

Gatlin couldn’t believe it. What was Calvin doing? He was his classmate! His brother was inside her belly! Did he even know?

“Please d-” Gatlin wanted to plead his case. He now knew this wasn’t going to end well for him. Not with Calvin encouraging her. It all happened so fast though. A matter of seconds really. 

“Just hang on tight little one. I’ll do all the heavy lifting.” Allison said, presumably to him.

Allison pinched Gatlin tightly between her right hand fingers and thumb and began shifting her weight suddenly. She raised her bum up off the toilet seat and Gatlin felt like he was flying as she maneuvered him in between her two massive thighs, just down past her very naked and bare crotch that dripped a little, and over top of a massive pool below that was filled with a murky brown and yellowish muck. Was Trevor somewhere in there already? Gatlin really hoped she had a firm grip on him. He did not want to fall into the bowl right now. Then, just as fast as he was carried inwards, he was quickly plastered hard against the area just below where the bottom of her va-jay-jay would begin and was roughly dragged the full length of her lips. His hair, face, and clothes collected a lot of the salty yellow liquid that was still clinging to her body. He was then released from her body, carried back to the bottom, and dragged along the full length yet again. This process repeated another three times until Allison was satisfied he had either collected or knocked off all the excess fluid.

“See, you’re already halfway there. Hold on! This is where it gets a little yucky!” Allison said, looking down between her legs at him.

Gatlin, now feeling like he had taken a bath in something awful, felt himself being carried further down, underneath her body, and underneath her bottom. His eyes burned and his mouth tasted funny. “Oh no.” Gatlin thought as he saw just where he was heading. 

He had never really seen what a girl’s butt looked like up close before, but he figured they looked better when they were clean. Allison’s was not right now. Her wrinkly hole looked menacing. Like the tied end of a balloon that wanted to suck him inside. Just as he was about to beg for her to reconsider, she pressed him hard, harder than before, into her bottom. The heat from her body soaking into his own. Her cheeks practically enveloping his body, wanting to suck him deep inside if Allison so let them. She was so big from this angle! The smell was… indescribable. She dragged him back and forth, using him to pick up every speck and smear that could possibly make her life uncomfortable. It was like being on a farm but then amplifying that smell by a thousand times. He felt his hair getting sticky and matted the more she rubbed. His clothes were getting heavy as they fought to protect his body. His mouth… ugh his mouth. He tried to keep it closed but it didn’t help. Every square inch of his body hurt now as her thumb pressed in against the centre of his back. After what felt like an eternity, even though he was probably only about ten seconds, she stopped and held him in front of her face.

“Gross, you look terrible. I don’t even recognize you anymore. Aww, you got some on my thumb too!” Allison complained. Gatlin honestly didn’t care. He just wanted to go home. Why didn’t he just stay behind. He enjoyed video games and books and tv! Not this! He could hardly even open his eyes without… stuff getting all up inside them. His nose felt plugged, but he was pretty thankful for that. Why him?

“See, I told you it would be quick. Now what to do with you. One second.” Allison said as she rose from the seat, pulled up her undies and her shorts and looked back at what she had done to the toilet.

“Wow. And to think that next time I do a number two, there will be an extra little passenger in there. He’s probably still kicking right now. I think I’ve felt him fading though.” Allison said. Gatlin wasn’t sure who she was talking to. Maybe him, maybe Calvin, or maybe just herself. “You know, he actually kind of looked just like you, little one.” She said, tapping her boob which held tiny Calvin.

“What do you mean, my goddess?” Calvin asked.

“The little man I swallowed. He actually looked remarkably similar to you. Wow, that’s freaky!” Allison said, turning her attention back to Gatlin. Calvin was about to say something but was patted quiet. Gatlin wondered what she would do to him if he disobeyed her. “Alright you gross, icky little fellow, your time is up. In you go!” Allison said to Gatlin.

Gatlin felt himself move again and when he opened his eyes just enough to see where he was, his heart jumped. She was dangling him just above the used bowl. This was it. This is how it’s going to end. He wanted to throw up. For a second he thought he was going to. But his mind was taken off that just as he felt her grip begin to loosen. When he thought he was a goner, she suddenly tightened up again. Then the water began to spin in a loud whirlpool and what was once dirty was now crystal clear again. As if she had never been there.

“Don’t worry, I’m not going to…” Allison started saying, “Oops!”

Gatlin felt himself free fall yet again, though this time without warning, before suddenly splashing down into ice cold water. When he resurfaced and washed his eyes clean, he looked around. White walls on all sides. A black ceiling that was closed at the edges but open in the centre. Allison’s face. Allison with Calvin just above her boob. They were looking down at him. She had a sort of half smile, half worry. He was freezing cold. The water was frigid. 

“Hmm. That’s unfortunate.” Allison said. “I guess now you can have some time to think things over. Explain to yourself why you should’ve never been in our changeroom to begin with. How about this, if you’re still here when I get back after class, I’ll take you home and you can live a long and fruitful life with me? Promise. Good luck. Try not to worry.”

Try not to worry? Look at where he was! 

With that, Gatlin watched as Allison turned around, opened up the door, and walked away. He treaded water to stay afloat. Now he was alone. The only reminder that he was alive was the cold water and the feminine voices in the distance.

----

“Well that was crazy.” Allison said to her friends as she rejoined the group of girls.

“Oh yeah? Pretty bad, was it?” Shelby asked.

“He’ll be having nightmares for years.” Allison said. “I don’t know though, I feel kind of bad for the little guy. What if he didn’t deserve that?”


“Allie, relax. That’s what they’re there for. Don’t overthink it.” Jaimey said. “Can you still feel that other little disposable squirming around in your tummy?”

“A little bit I think. He’s probably pretty lucky I didn’t have anything for breakfast this morning. Gotta watch the pounds you know. It actually makes his fighting last a little longer though. I guess that makes sense when you think about it. My belly hasn’t really been turned on yet today.” Allison said.

The girls laughed and smiled, occasionally looking down at Allison’s stomach to try and imagine what little Trevor must be going through in there.

“But how about your newest tiny! He came so fast once you set him up with your girl!” Allison said.

“Hah! Yes he did. All men love to get them a little bit of pussy.” Jaimey said, smiling a little.

“Are you sure you want to give him away? Not every day you find one that eager.” Shelby asked.

“I’m hoping that Mrs. Hulme is gonna appreciate him so much that I end up with like a 90 in her course. I could seriously use the boost.” Jaimey said.

“Okay, well just be sure about that because you’ll probably never see him again if you do.”

“I know I know.” Jaimey said. 

“So here’s what we’re thinking, Allie.” Shelby said. “Two groups. Jaimey and Aleasha have a few fun games in mind that I think you’ll enjoy. Since Aleasha doesn’t have a man yet, she gets to keep him at the end. Sarah, Waverleigh, and myself are going to team up against this little guy. They really want to check out his dick and then I’ll get to keep him when we’re finished since I picked him up first and the other fat one sucked.”

“Okay, sounds good! Hey, we better hurry since we’re going to be late to class soon.” Allison said.

Brody watched as Allison, Jaimey, and the small blonde girl, Aleasha took Noah away to a corner of the changeroom, opposite to where he was. He looked up at his three captors. Shelby, the little dark skinned girl, and the girl with dark blonde hair. He assumed the dark skinned girl was Sarah and the dark blonde girl was Waverleigh judging by their conversation and who looked where. Waverleigh was kind of cute, a little chubby, pretty short, and pretty scary looking. She looked like she wouldn’t hesitate to end him if given the chance. If he had the choice, he’d want to go home with Sarah. She looked cool, calm, and collected. Shelby had already proven what she was capable of.

“Alright little man, strip. I swear that if you’re as stupid as the last one who I asked to strip, we’re going to have a real problem.” Shelby instructed Brody.

Brody hesitated for a second but he had seen enough of Brayden’s time with the girls to know that they weren’t messing around. He’d rather have a chance at having some clothes to wear the rest of day in case they did manage to escape. So he did as they asked. Socks, shirt, pants… and underwear. There he stood. Totally in the nude in front of three girls who were just a little bit older than he was. They must think that he was actually older than them. In a normal situation, that might actually be a compliment. He now understood why Brayden probably did what he did. Maybe it wasn’t so bad. They certainly didn’t look so bad.

Brody was carefully set down on the edge of the middle bench and stood there, looking at each of the three girls one by one. Shelby with her red hair, black thong, and black bra. Waverleigh with her short and stubby stature, her dark blonde hair, and devilish grin. Sarah with her dark mocha-like skin, short but of a normalish build, and her gentle eyes. They each looked like statues towering high above. Only they moved and were certainly not statues.

“I’ll go first! I said it first!” Waverleigh said in a flurry of excitement. “Lay down on your back.” She could hardly contain her giddiness. She must not get to interact with tiny men very often, Brody thought.

Brody did not object out of fear of what they might do. They clearly had the fun juices flowing and there was no turning back now. Like when you have the giggles as a kid and you can’t stop. 

Waverleigh quickly reached out her right index finger and sent it flying right in Brody’s direction. To Brody it looked less like a finger and more like a giant spear. Her nail was sharp and semi-pointed at the tip. For a brief second he fully expected to look down and see his dick severed right off and be in a world of pain. He flinched just as she brought her finger to a sudden, screaming halt. She surprised him. Not only did he still have his manhood, but she was slowly bringing her finger closer to his body. Gently. Very gentle indeed. It was almost like watching a spacecraft land on a planet. Slowly calling out the number of feet until touchdown. Her nails were painted bright red. An interesting colour choice. Fitting given what could have been. 

When she finally made contact with him, her touch was so gentle and so light. Her eyes were dead focused on him. Shivers shot up his spine and his body jerked in response to the light brush of her finger nail. She pulled her finger back quickly and eyed him. When she figured he was still intact and she hadn’t hurt him, she moved her finger in close once again. This time Brody was ready for it. Her nail made contact and gently ran up its length and then retreated. This process continued for several more passes, each better than the last as they each built up their confidence. Her nail was sharp but it somehow still felt good. Like a tease, but more. Every touch made him grow just a little bit more than the last until he was standing fully upright, pointing towards the pretty girls who had made it all happen. He started to feel a little more at ease with them. He figured if they were going to kill him, they’d probably done it by now or at least announced they were going to.

“It’s so small! It’s more like a little nub!” Waverleigh said in amazement. 

Small? Brody hadn’t really considered himself to be small. Then again, everything about him was small to these girls. 

“Alright alright, we don’t have all day here. Wave, you’re out, Sarah, you’re in. Go play with the pretty penis.” Shelby said with a little giggle, eager to have her own turn.

Brody watched as Waverleigh gave him a quick wink and backed away from him. She was quickly replaced by Sarah’s almost nervous looking face. Brody wondered how a girl could possibly be nervous around a tiny man. After all, she could literally end him in a split second if she wanted to. Her face was kind of cute though. She actually dressed very conservatively compared to the other girls too. Long, loose fitting black track pants and a pretty loose fitting purple gym shirt. Shelby, who was standing just behind her, left very little to the imagination and that Waverleigh girl didn’t seem to care about anything. Sarah was sort of like that Noelle girl who he and Noah had often spent time looking at. Alexis was even like that in a way. Allison too but not quite to the same extent. Girls like them were mysterious and simple. 

“Hold still, little one.” Sarah whispered to him. 

Sarah leaned in close and Brody could smell everything about her. Her dangling loose hair was like fresh shampoo. Her body an interesting flowery perfume. Subtle yet calming. And her breath was very warm, moist, and smelled like spicy peppermint bubblegum.

Sarah started to open her mouth. Just a little. Just enough for Brody to see her very bright and very large teeth. He started to panic. His heart started to pound. Was she going to eat him? Were these going to be his final moments alive? Was she they last face he was ever going to see? He didn’t want to die. Not even to a pretty girl like her. At least not yet. It was too early. He still had so much he wanted to do!

Sarah’s lips were closing in on his body. He started to squirm, completely ignoring her earlier directions to stay still. He wouldn’t go down without a fight! But just as he started to crawl away, her wet lips pressed down into his body hard, pinning him where he lay, covering him in whatever shiny lip balm she was wearing. He smelled like an orchard now. Any moment he fully expected either her teeth to sink into his flesh or to be sucked up inside her like a vacuum cleaner. Neither happened though. A second later he felt a very warm, very wet, and a somewhat rough yet smooth surface brush against the top of his dick. Then her lips puckered and gripping onto his manhood as best they could. He was so small compared to her that it was difficult. But she continued this motion of teasing him with her tongue and releasing then puckering her lips. Every now and then he would feel his torso lift off the ground and follow her mouth like a magnet. It felt so good. His body begged for more. She was… sucking him?

Brody looked up towards her eyes and saw them watching him intently. She looked very purposeful. Very intrigued. It looked like she was having fun. Looking down across the length of his body he really could see anything past the top of his chest. The rest of him was practically engulfed by her mouth.

A minute later and he was already feeling close to exploding. He had never had that feeling come on so fast when he was doing it on his own! As much as he was enjoying the raw pleasure that this girl was giving to him, he started to worry. Was she ready for him to blow up in her mouth? Would she even like that? What if it angered her? He wouldn’t be able to hold back much longer. He started to squirm again, trying to reposition himself so he wouldn’t explode directly into her. She responded and gave him a quick, hard suck, and slammed his body back into the original position. Ah it felt so good though! He was getting so close. He knew he was only a few seconds away from the moment of no return! He chose to accept it and just enjoy it. He didn’t know if he would ever have this chance again and he really didn’t have a choice at this point. He was completely at this girl’s mercy. Honestly, he didn’t really mind at this point. The rest of the world had sort of faded away. 

“Hey, don’t finish him off! I still want some fun with him!” Shelby said, completely and suddenly breaking Brody’s fantasy-like state. Sarah jerked her head back and released the unfinished tiny boy’s body. 

“Aww come on, we were doing so well!” Sarah countered. Brody agreed with her. He knew he was still close and she could finish him off in a heartbeat. 

“Maybe if we find another one someday or if this little guy can survive the night with me, then you can have one for yourself. All to yourself. But I found this one, so he’s all mine now.” Shelby said and Sarah backed away, accepting defeat. “Alright little man, let’s have a quick bit of fun, shall we?”

Brody watched as Shelby stepped close to the bench and towered over him. Then she raised her right leg into the sky as if she were about to mount a bicycle, swung it over top of him, set her right knee down onto the bench just to his left, and then lifted the rest of her body up onto the narrow bench to look down at him on all fours. She looked like a beautiful whale somehow climbing out of the vast ocean to loom high above him. He boobs dangled in the air, supported only by her black bra. His world had now disappeared into a shadowed darkness as her body blocked the direct light from the ceiling. She looked huge. Her long red hair all dangled to the left of her face. Her stomach looked so tight now that she was clenching it with her muscles to support herself. 

Shelby then picked his body up and held him tightly in her right hand, blocking out his eyesight for a few seconds. When she released him and his vision cleared up, he saw a vast white, firm landscape in front of him. At the end of the field were two massive towers. Her legs. Turning back around his heart skipped a beat out of fear. Shelby’s face was staring through her small breasts directly at him. She carefully lifted her hand and gently slid him across her stomach, past her belly button, and stopped just as he was about to transition onto the soft black fabric of her thong. She took her fingers and slowly lifted the front of her undies up, high into the air. The band stretched and tightened in response. It was now like looking into a cave. A very dark cave that really didn’t look to have an end. Brody knew where it would lead though. 

“It’s all you little man. In you go.” Shelby said to him.

In? In there? No, that would be foolish. How would he ever get out. She actually wanted him to walk into her underwear?

“Oh I’m sorry little dude, that wasn’t a question. That was a direct order. Walk.” Shelby said, this time much more intensely. 

Brody thought about it for a second and then took two slow steps towards the cave. He was at the entrance, the top of her thong band high above his head. If he took one more step, he’d be directly underneath it. He hesitated and then felt something strong give him a shove from behind. He stumbled a few steps and was now inside. He looked back and saw she was still waving him to go deeper. He felt like he was walking the plank. Not knowing what her end goal was. He pushed on, slowly walking deeper and deeper into the darkness. His ceiling black and his floor kind of squishy.  He had to start ducking his head now to deal with the ceiling getting lower and lower. He looked back once again, hoping she would be signaling for him to come back out. She was not. In fact, she was grinning. 

“Your footsteps are feeling better and better! You’re almost there! Keep going!” Shelby said, encouraging him.

He was almost at the end now. He was in a full crouch and the fabric was seemingly disappearing into her skin now. The temperature had nearly doubled since he had first started his walk. Where did she want him to go now? He looked back for further direction.

“Well done little guy.” She said to him before her face was replaced by a monstrous hand that was chasing him down. He had nowhere to go though. He was completely trapped by the end of this “cave”. When her hand made contact with him he was pushed further into the cave than he ever thought possible. The fabric gave way to her raw power. He was pushed and pushed until he met something so warm, humid, and moist. His face was pressed hard into the monster at the end of the tunnel and his body was slicked in her fluid. He didn’t want to admit it and accept it, but he knew where he was. He wanted to enjoy it but he feared for his life more than anything now. Her fingers twirled him so that the front of his body was completely pressed against her womanhood. 

She started dragging him up and down, back and forth, in straight patterns and in circles. His back was already screaming in pain. She was pressing so hard on him that he started to worry she might just snap him in half! What if she pushed him inside her? Would he drown? Her body started to vibrate and moan in delight. He couldn’t see anything now as he had to shut his eyes to try and mitigate the pain. She was still dragging him all around her crotch. Back and forth. Now faster than before. Faster and faster until he thought he was moving at the speed of light. He didn’t know how much time had passed but it felt like an hour. His skin was burning. As slick as his world was, it felt like she was slowly tearing layer after layer off of his body.

“Come on girls! What are you doing in there? Do you want to go to detention?!” A loud female voice echoed through the changeroom. Shelby stopped what she was doing. Brody breathed a sigh of relief. His body ached and screamed but he was alive. 

“Crap, alright let's get out of here.” Someone said, though it was somewhat muffled to Brody. He felt Shelby stand up and throw on a pair of tight shorts that sucked him in tight to her body. It locked him into one position and he knew he wouldn’t even be able to escape if he wanted to. This was his new home for a while. He prayed. He feared what could be coming. Would he even be able to survive gym class?

----

Noah had watched Gatlin be handed off to someone in the bathroom stall, but then the girl who he learned was Allison, emerged without his best friend. His heart had dropped in that moment. Was his friend gone? She had already swallowed Trevor. Had she swallowed or flushed Gatlin too? 

Now he was looking straight at her. He couldn’t take his eyes off of her. He looked at her stomach area, below her black, high coverage sports bra, and above her tight black gym shorts, the same that most of the other girls wore. He really didn’t expect to see anything, but maybe he’d see a sign of either Trevor or Gatlin being alive. No such luck though. He was seated in the palm of the petite blonde girl who had found him just a few minutes ago. Her large breasts blocked out her face from where he was. Her boyfriend must feel so lucky. There were very few girls her age who had assets like those. Allison was standing just to his left and Jaimey just to his right. So much woman in front of him. So much on display. He knew they were just girls but they looked like women to him. 

“What should we do with him first?” Aleasha asked.

“Hmm. If you were a tiny man what would you want us to do?” Jaimey asked.

“I’ve seen him eyeing up your boobs for the last few minutes, maybe something with those?” Allison asked with a grin. Not a devilish grin though, and her voice was gentler now that she was with these two girls and outside of the main pack. Outside of Shelby.

“Ooh I like it!” Aleasha said. “What if we made it a competition? Target practice?”

“Okay!” Jaimey agreed. “One second, I think I have a good idea!”

Noah watched as Jaimey ran over to her gym bag and then quickly returned with a bright pink piece of fabric in her hand. 

“Here Allison, you can have first try. Think of it like a birthday present!” Jaimey said, handing the pink item to her friend. 

“Thanks!” Allison said as she next received tiny Noah from Aleasha.

Just after being handed over from one blonde to the other, Noah watched as Aleasha crouched down a few feet away from them and pulled down her nude coloured bra just a little. Her cleavage was so obvious now it wasn’t even funny. Although, it was actually a little funny. It made Noah smile. But he wasn’t allowed to stare at her chest for long as he was carefully deposited into the pink fabric. Looking up he was met by pink walls on two sides and open air on the other two. He now realized where he was and it made him extremely fearful. He was in a pair of panties. Jaimey’s panties he assumed. Was someone going to wear these?

“Locked and loaded.” Allison said above Noah. “Ready. Aim.”

Noah felt the bottom of the panties be pulled back and stretch tight while Allison held one side of the panty waist and Jaimey held the other. He could hear the fabric groaning in response, clearly upset by the strain these two girls were putting on it.

“Fire!” Allison yelled just as Noah felt his back press against the soft fabric and then enter a free fall… Rather a free fly. The walls and floor and ceiling all zoomed past him as he was sent flying across the changeroom, directly in the direction of Aleasha. They were trying to shoot him into her bra! 

When he landed, he felt himself hit skin hard and then tumble down and down and down until he came to an abrupt halt. When he looked around, he was now in between Aleasha’s boobs, but rather appeared to be in between her two legs at the base of her stomach.

“So close!” Aleasha yelled as she picked Noah up off her body. Noah watched as Allison ran over and picked him up, then ran him back to their makeshift slingshot.

“Okay Jaimes, your turn!” Allison said as Noah was once again handed off. He felt like a pinball.

He was carefully loaded into the pair of panties again, but this time Jaimey’s face was high above him, in control of his final destination. 

“Ready… Fire!” Jaimey yelled and Noah once flew across the changeroom, passing over the tiled floor in a disoriented daze.

“Hit!” Jaimey yelled.

Noah felt himself once again slam against flesh but this time he only tumbled down for a fraction of a second before settling into a wedged in area. His world was very warm now.

“Ooh he feels so tiny and cute!” Aleasha said as she looked down at her cleavage and saw tiny Noah lodged snugly inside. 

Noah looked around and saw Aleasha’s beaming face looking down at him. She looked absolutely ecstatic. 

“Give him a squeeze, Aleasha!” Jaimey said. “But don’t break him!”

A second after hearing Jaimey’s voice, he felt his entire world compress and disappear into darkness. He felt like he was in a garbage compactor. It was a little bit sweaty, smelled a little bit salty, but also smelled very enticing. The walls all around him felt like they were grinding against his body, trying to smush him into a red smear. His shoulders felt like they were going to break free and drive into his check. His skull felt like it was a hundred feet under water. Aleasha squeezed her breasts together using her hand and rubbed them against one another, taking Noah on the ride of his life. 

“That’s probably enough.” Allison said. “That looked pretty hard.”

When Aleasha released her boobs, they all peered into her cleavage and saw tiny Noah, still alive but very dazed. 

“That is one lucky man.” Jaimey said.

“Agreed.” Allison chimed in.

“Let’s try something else!” Aleasha said. “Jaimey, lay down on the bench. Face down.”

Jaimey did as she was told and took her place on the side bench, laying face down as if she were at a massage parlor. Her thong clad butt practically hanging in the air and her cheeks bare for the world. Her burgundy thong was almost nowhere to be seen as it was lodged inside her body. Her long bare legs stretched far down the bench.

Noah felt himself getting picked out of Aleasha bra and, without being able to orient himself well enough to see where he was heading, felt himself land on something squishier than a hand. Had someone just put him on Aleasha’s boob? When he finally had a brief moment to regain his composure after being sandwiched, he realized where he was and he wasn’t sure it was better than where he was before. 

“Alright, can I go first?” Aleasha asked.

“Go for it. It was your idea after all!” Jaimey said and Allison nodded in agreement.

Noah was seated on a white mountain high above the floor of the changeroom with another mountain of the same size close by. Aleasha and Allison were both standing beside the bench, eyeing him and chatting with great curiosity. He wasn’t sure what exactly they were planning until Aleasha spun 180 and forced Noah to look straight up at her looming butt. He knew her butt wasn’t the size that Allison’s was, both because she was naturally smaller and naturally had smaller hips, but from his perspective it was far from small. He looked around, trying to think of a way to escape these girls but it was too late. 

Aleasha quickly lowered her butt onto both Noah and Jaimey, sandwiching the small boy in between their butts. Their bodies fully engulfing his own. At first it felt sort of like Noah was just pinned and couldn’t move, but then Aleasha started to slowly transfer her weight onto Jaimey’s bottom. By the time she had lifted her feet entirely off the ground, Noah was almost certain he was going to suffocate. The weight was unbelievable. He had never felt anything like it before. He could hardly even raise his chest to take in even a little bit of oxygen. But just when he thought he might pass out, the petite girl planted her feet and lifted herself off of him. He laid on Jaimey’s left butt cheek, gasping for air, relieved to still be alive. He even wondered how close he was to that tiny girl Brayden had had sex with. Noah was pretty sure she was lodged somewhere in Jaimey’s butt crack, now just below him.

“Wow, he’s still alive! That’s awesome!” Aleasha said in amazement as she eyed the tiny boy. 

“I want to try now!” Allison said. “That actually looked really fun!” 

Noah’s heart dropped. Allison wanted to do what Aleasha just did? Oh no. The girls just smiled down at him. They were having fun and why would they end that fun? He wanted to crawl away. He wanted to beg for them to reconsider. He couldn’t find his breath though. He was stuck.

“Okay little guy, here I come!” Allison said as she turned her back to him and started to lower herself down. He was laying on Jaimey’s cheek that was closest to Allison. Allison’s butt looked so much bigger than Aleasha’s. This blonde was quite a bit taller and had pretty wide hips. She wasn’t fat by any means, just naturally bigger. Her tight black spandex gym short shorts stretched in reply to her bending. Closer and closer it came to him. He was staring down a monster and it was coming in fast.

When Allison touched down, she didn’t gradually apply her weight like Aleasha had done. She let it all drop on the tiny boy at once. Noah felt his back creek and crack. It sounded like he was an old man as Allison’s entire body pressed him hard into Jaimey’s butt cheek. Already he could tell there was so much more weight pressing down on him. His whole body felt like it was trying to collapse in on itself. This time he couldn’t raise his chest to take in a breath even if he wanted to. He literally felt like he was in a sandwich that offered no give.

“Give him a little wiggle.” Jaimey said, Allison still sitting on top of her. 

“Okay.”

Noah quickly felt like he was running out of air when he felt the body above him twist above him and pain shot through his left arm. It felt like he was being jabbed by a thousand needles.

“Uh oh.” Allison said.

“What?” Aleasha asked.

“That didn’t feel right.” Allison said.

Allison raised up and off of her friend and they all looked at the tiny man. Blood was oozing out of his nose and his left arm looked out of place. He looked like he was in a lot of pain. 

“No no. Now what do we do?!” Allison asked in a panic.

Jaimey reached behind her and grabbed hold of the hurt boy.

“Yikes. He doesn’t look so good. You really did a number on him, Allie.”

“If Sadie were here she could probably fix him.” Aleasha suggested.

“Come on girls! What are you doing in there? Do you want to go to detention?!” A loud female voice echoed through the changeroom. The three girls all looked at the exit and then back at Noah.

“Well she’s not here right now and we need to get to class. I don’t really think there’s anything more we can do for him. I’m no doctor.” Jaimey said. “I’ll deal with it. At least give him a fighting chance. I won’t flush.”

Allison and Aleasha each followed Jaimey into the bathroom area where she entered the right, largest stall. Just as she was about to drop the tiny student into the toilet like he was a dead fish, Allison jumped in.

“Wait. If we’re doing this, let’s give him a quick end if someone does come by. I don’t want him to suffer. We’ve already put him through too much.” Allison said.

Jaimey lifted the seat of the toilet, gently placed Noah on the porcelain rim, and then carefully lowered the seat back on top of him. Noah watched as the three girls disappeared from view, leaving him all alone. He wanted to scream at them to save him but he just couldn’t muster the energy to do so. Part of him wanted someone to just come along and sit on him to end it, but he really just wanted to go home. He didn’t actually want to die. He wanted to love someone. He wanted to kiss a girl. He wanted to do so much first.

----

A few minutes after all the girls had left for gym class, Gatlin was almost thankful for the peace and quiet. He had spent the last five or so minutes treading water, waiting for someone to walk into his stall and flush him straight down into the sewer. Now that he knew there was nobody else in the room, he could take a moment to relax and take in the gravity of his situation. There really wasn’t anything he could do besides hope someone friendly came in to save him. That was all he had left. He was about to find out if he was that lucky. Footsteps began to echo across the room and a door clicked shut. Someone was coming. 

Gatlin listened and watched as the stall door swung open and then slammed shut. A girl was standing high above him. He knew who this was. He had seen her among the group of girls before being handed off to the blonde. Waverleigh. She looked down into the toilet and her facial expression changed.

“Oh yeah, you’re in here.” She said. Gatlin tried waving her hands and tried yelling for her help. She stared at him and thought for a second before someone else caught her eye.

“Hey, who are you?” Waverleigh said as she reached down beside the toilet and picked something up. 

Gatlin watched as Waverleigh stood back up straight and held a tiny man in her hand.

“So that’s where you went! You thought you’d escape and then spy on us while we piss? You’re a disgrace to all that is tiny.” She said to the man. “I know where to put you.” Then to Gatlin, “Don’t worry, I’m not going to pee on you today. I’ll use the other toilet this time thanks to this little guy.”

Gatlin felt a little bit of relief at that but watched as Waverleigh lifted the toilet seat, set the man down on the rim, and then pinned him down under the seat. The man was squirming furiously but was having no luck lifting the seat off of him.

“Good luck.” Waverleigh said to the man. “Not.” The man! He must be the man who was in the room before any of them had arrived! Gatlin watched as Waverleigh left the stall and went to use the left stall instead.

Just before Waverleigh left, she yelled one more thing into the room, “for anyone who is still in here, when we get back, it’s shower time! So be ready!”

----

Noah had been able to look over to see a girl enter the middle stall, talk to someone and then leave to use the stall at the opposite end of the bathroom. His heart never stopped pounding the entire time the girl was in the room. From the second she entered to the second she left. He never stopped wondering if she would walk into his stall and sit down. From what he could tell by looking far away, the girl’s thighs looked huge plastered to that toilet. She would’ve squashed him with ease had he been under that one.

Now he could look over into the middle stall and see another man who the girl had hid under the toilet seat, just like him. The man looked relatively tall but incredibly thin. He was laying on his back, the seat pressing down on his stomach, just like his own. He didn’t look hurt but there was no way that man would be able to lift that heavy piece of plastic off of him. Noah certainly couldn’t either. Not with his bad arm. They were both in a waiting game now. 

A few minutes after the girl had left them and the changeroom had entered a state of silence, the front entry door clicked open. Noah thought about talking to the man in the adjacent stall but what would he say to him? There was nothing to say. He reckoned neither one of them could speak very loudly anyways.

Noah heard quick footsteps approaching. They were getting louder and louder. Out of the corner of his eye he saw someone approaching and she opened the middle stall door. She locked the door behind her. She was now just a step away from the other tiny man. She was obviously oblivious of him. He looked like he wanted to scream but the seat was applying just enough weight to keep him from doing so.

----

Gatlin watched again as another girl entered the changeroom and then walked into his stall. He couldn’t see her face at first as she was standing with her back to him. Her figure looked remarkably familiar though. Tall, slim, fit, relatively large hips compared to most girls. Jeans that hugged her bum. Shirt that fit tightly around her upper body. Model-like. She was in the process of undoing her belt and unzipping her jeans. She was going to sit! The man! He tried desperately to get her attention but she was still facing away from him. She was going to pee on him! Maybe more. 

Just as she was about to pull down her pants, she took a quick glance behind her to make sure she wouldn’t miss her seat and had to do a double take. Something was different. She spun fully around to face the toilet and peered inside, now leaning in close.

Alexis! Gatlin felt a wave of relief wash over him. He knew this girl and she should know him! Why wasn’t she reaching in to pull him out? She was just staring at him. Of course, his face. He tried to wash Allison’s muck off his face using the cold water at his disposal. Trying to help Alexis to recognize him. She was starting to turn around again! No! He frantically waved his hands in the air. There! She turned back towards him again!

“Gatlin? Is that you?” Alexis asked.

Hallelujah! She recognized him!

Alexis reached into the toilet and carefully plucked the man out of the frigid water. She held him gently in her palm and turned back to face the door. Then she began to lower her body.

“Alexis! No! Wait!” Gatlin yelled in a raspy voice, now remembering the man who was hidden under the seat. It was too late though. 

----

Noah listened to the familiar voice of Alexis in the stall next to his. Alexis! But just as quickly as the moment of glee came over him, it passed. He watched as the thin legs swivelled 180 again and her knees bent. He made eye contact with the other man under her toilet seat just as she sat down on top of him. It was sort of like watching a water balloon explode. His body was simply no match for her weight and succumbed instantly to the immense pressure. He was flattened in less than a second. Blood dripped down the outside of the toilet.

----

“Wait, why?” Alexis asked Gatlin just after she sat down on the toilet seat. But just after she planted herself, she knew what he was trying to warn her about. Alexis quickly lifted the seat, only to find that nothing was salvageable.

“Did we know him?” Alexis asked.

“No.” Gatlin replied in a quiet voice.

“What the hell happened to you? You look terrible. And smell terrible. You weren’t in class today. Neither was Noah or a few others.” Alexis said.

“It’s a long story.” Gatlin started. “Please, you have to help us.”

“I will, I will.” Alexis said quickly. “Where is everyone else?”

Gatlin broke down in tears as he latched onto Alexis’ large finger. “I don’t know! Trevor he’s… a blonde ate him. Noah is somewhere in the room I think. Brody is… I don’t even know. A blonde… the same blonde who ate Trevor took Calvin. Brayden he… A brunette.”

---- 

While Alexis and Gatlin were distracted and talking, Noah heard someone else enter the changeroom. A few seconds later that someone had entered his stall. His! Alexis was here but so was someone else! He tried hard to lift the seat and escape. There was no way he would be this close to survival, only to be ended by this stupid girl. It was all happening so fast though. This girl was already unzipping her pants and it sounded like she was in the process of pulling them down. He braced for impact, the image of the other man exploding still fresh in his mind.

“Wait!” Alexis yelled as loud as she could.

Alexis peered over the top of the bathroom stall at the girl who was in the process of using it. 

“Hey, please don’t sit down.” Alexis said. “Please.”

“Why not?” The girl asked. “I really gotta go!”

“Please just check under the seat first. I think, uh, my friend hid my tiny man under it.” Alexis said, lying a little.

Noah watched as the black plastic seat was lifted off of him and he was met face-to-face by a young girl. Probably the same grade that he was in, though he didn’t recognize her. The girl picked him up and handed him to the waiting hand of Alexis. When he settled into her familiar palm, he felt a pure sense of safety. 

“Thank you.” Alexis said, looking down at Noah who winced in pain.

“Noah? Your arm!” Alexis said. “Hold on.”

While carefully holding onto both Gatlin and Noah, Alexis maneuvered her fingers and gently yet firmly popped Noah’s arm back into place. Then she wiped the blood off his face and locked eyes with him. She was thankful for having Ms. Johnson as a teacher. She had taught her a lot of useful things about tiny people. 

“I’ll ask again, what happened to you two?” 

Gatlin and Noah each looked at each other, thankful to be alive.

“We’ll tell you everything but first you need to go and try to save Trevor.” Noah said. “A blonde with a big butt, black short shorts, and a black sports bra swallowed him. Please, Alexis. Is there anything you can do?”

“I actually think I know who you’re talking about. We need to move fast though.” Alexis said.

----

“Allison!” Alexis said, running out to the track behind the school. “Get over here!” The two boys were nestled safely inside her pocket as she called out to the girl who was in the middle of her gym class. Her voice sent tremors through their little bodies. She meant business.

“What is it, sis?” Allison said, jogging up to her from being on the field. 

“The tiny man you swallowed. Throw him up. Right now.”

“But I-”

“Now!” Alexis hollered. 

“Fine. Who is he?” Allison asked as she bent over and stuck a finger into her mouth to try and trigger her gag reflex.

“He’s our student, you idiot! You need to be more careful! Ms. Johnson has always told us that! Be sure who you’re dealing with! There are so many tinies around the school nowadays. You need to double check before you do anything to them. Did they try to tell you who they were?” Alexis urged.

Allison gagged. “Well, sort of.” She gagged again.

“Sort of? Come on Allison.” Alexis said, smacking her forehead. “What have you done? I sure hope it’s not too late.”

Allison managed to throw up a heap onto the dirt track.

“I’m sorry, okay?! It wasn’t all my fault!” Allison said and the girls tried to find what they were after.

“There!” Alexis said, spotting Trevor in the mess. “He doesn’t look good. Not good at all. You might have just killed him, Allison.”

“I said I was sorry, Alexis!” Allison said, her eyes quickly turning to mist as she ran back into the school. 

“Crap.” Alexis said under her breath, pulling out the two men from her pocket while holding a motionless Trevor in her other hand, running towards the school.

“I need to get to Ms. Johnson right now if this guy is going to have any chance at living.” Alexis said to Noah and Gatlin. “Then we’re going to track everyone else down and pray that we’re not too late. No promises though. We may have already lost your friend here.”

----

“Ms. Johnson, quick!” Alexis said, barging into the classroom.

“Alexis, what is it?” The tall brunette teacher asked, briskly walking to meet her assistant.

“I need you to help him. He’s not in good shape.” Alexis said.

“What happened to him?”

“Swallowed.”

“How long?”

“I’m not sure exactly. Not long but long enough.”

“Okay. Give him to me. You finish class and get everyone regrown here. Class is dismissed early.” Ms. Johnson said, acting quickly and purposefully. Alexis handed tiny Trevor over to the teacher and walked to the front of the classroom to retrieve Ms. Johnson’s device. She hoped that man would be okay. There was still a lot of work to be done. By the sounds of it they had no time to waste. Both for Trevor and for all of their other friends. It was almost turning into a scavenger hunt now.

----

“Hi Mrs. Hulme! I think I have something that you’ll like a lot!” Jaimey said, walking up to the English teacher. She was shorter than Ms. Johnson, had a very pointed and well defined jaw, wasn’t chubby but was far from thin, and quite the lower body. No wonder her husband had picked her. Smart, intimidating, pretty. She had some pretty major assets. Her face alone was a unique sight to behold. She looked like she meant business even when she didn’t. Fierce like a cat.

“Oh hello, Jaimey! Please, call me Rachel.” Rachel said, looking up from her desk where she was marking papers after a long day. “What do you have?

Jaimey reached into her bra and pulled out a tiny man and held him before the teacher. He was righting himself as if he had just woken up from a sleep. Sleep had eluded him all day though, that was for sure.

“Oh a tiny! Excellent!” Rachel said, hardly bothering to take a look at him. 

Brayden instantly recognized her. She was their English teacher. 

“Here, just drop him right in! I’m just trying to get through these papers so I can go home to Shawn.” Rachel said as she raised from her chair, took a few steps towards Jaimey and opened the front of her pants.

Jaimey pinched Brayden between her finger and thumb and held him over Rachel’s open, dark pit. She hesitated though. She knew that once she let go, she would probably never see him again. He was a cuite. And Rachel hadn’t even bothered to give him a worthy look. Did she really deserve this man?

Brayden looked down at the dark void that was Mrs. Hulme’s crotch. Jaimey held him high above and was threatening to drop him inside. Black pants. Black underwear. It would be total darkness. But just when he thought Jaimey might decide to save him, he entered a free fall. Down and down he fell until he met the soft fabric that was her clothes. He tumbled down until he struck flesh. The air was humid and smelled… interesting. Musky. Then his world snapped into darkness as his teacher let her waistband go free.

*Snap!*
Chapter End Notes:

What an interesting chapter to write. Hopefully it was worth the wait and was as interesting and fun to read. I feel like the overall quality of Part 3 was sacrificed a bit because of the length but I think the essence is there. Curious to know what everyone thinks. I still would have preferred Chapter 10 to be all one continuous chapter but it sort of morphed into its own mini story. I think our word count over those three parts was about 25,000. Chapter 11 is heavily tied into Chapter 10 but I think it’s worth giving it its own title. I haven’t forgotten about the comments! In fact, I’ve purposefully left some of them untouched since I would definitely have given out some major spoilers (though a little bit of deception never hurts if it ends up leading to a bigger surprise when you get to read it. So apologies to some lol). Glad to see you’re all becoming so invested in the characters and the world we’re building! I’m still planning on a (or more) major death(s) at some point in the story. The boys have learned some valuable life lessons here but sometimes accidents happen. One more chapter of this sort of “atmosphere” and then I think the story will start to transition into a slightly different tone. I have so many more interesting ideas written down that I want to share through this story. I’ve been building entire chapters around small ideas (like the ruler duel, panty slingshot, trapped under a seat) and I think it's led to some entertaining scenes (at least I hope it’s come across that way). I’ve also been outlining a follow up story to this one as I think of things. We’ve got a lot of stuff to read and write. Thanks for following along everyone! Your comments, suggestions and ideas are making this so much more fun to write! Still a long way to go :)