- Text Size +
Brayden wasn’t sure if Mrs. Hulme knew who he was or not. He knew she took a glance at him when Jaimey had first revealed him but she had seemed preoccupied after that. He figured he was just a nobody. Again. At first it wasn’t so bad. Mrs. Hulme had been their English teacher for a few weeks now and she was actually pretty good looking for someone her age. Always well dressed at school. Probably a little older than Ms. Johnson but not by much. Early to mid thirties if he had to hazard a guess. She wasn’t quite as tall and fit as Ms. Johnson was but she had her own attractions. She had the body of someone who had spent their childhood and teenage years heavily involved in sports and at the gym, toning every inch of her body, and then decided to let herself go a little over the last few years as life happened. Her jaw was quite pointed and still free of fat. Her hips were starting to catch up to her but her waist was still hiding remnants of the past. He honestly didn’t know anything personal about the woman though. Maybe she had decided to have children. His mother often told him what that would do to a woman’s body. Either way, she was still worth looking at when she wasn’t looking at him. Her big blue eyes often sent shivers down his spine. She was hard to look at and maintain eye contact with. Sort of like Alexis.

At first his time inside her underwear really wasn’t all that bad. His early concerns were that he’d slip out and fall to his death under her soles, but whatever kind of thong or panties she was wearing were so tight that he was struggling just to lift his chest to take in air. Falling out was luckily out of the question. The fabric behind him was soft yet rough and kind of crusty. Even when she wasn’t moving, it still felt like her underwear was rubbing and grinding against his body like mild sandpaper. Ms. Johnson’s undies had been so much softer. Why were these so different? Luckily the smell was pretty nice. There was something about the smell of a woman’s body, anywhere on her body it seemed, that was just amazing.

Her body was very warm and after a few minutes he had slipped down from a coarse, hairy bush and found himself nestled against something much softer. Almost like a bed, with sheets that wanted to envelope him. He knew exactly where he was and it honestly felt amazing to be able to feel his boner pushing through his pants and press against his teacher. He thought back to Ms. Johnson’s class and tried to find Mrs. Hulme’s opening so he could slip inside, but he couldn’t and figured he maybe wasn’t quite in the right area. He might be too low and now unable to shimmy his way back up.

Even though the first ten or so minutes had been like a paradise, his fantasy quickly turned into a nightmare. It all started when he felt everything come to a halt and everything quieted. At first he thought she might be getting ready to pull him out, but that thought was quickly replaced by a sharp jab into his back. His back cracked like he was at a chiropractor and he was pushed hard into her body, then roughly moved around by a monster on the other side of the fabric. This continued for what felt like forever until his clothes had been drenched by his sweat, her sweat, and probably a whole host of other things he couldn’t see in the darkness. All he knew was that her heartbeat had quickened substantially. Eventually the chaos subsided though, and the gentle movements of her walking resumed. The only time he got to see light was when she had pulled her pants down to use the bathroom. He had been perched high above the floor, between her two massive legs, and unable to escape. He had managed to catch a glimpse of her face just before his world was thrust back into darkness but she hadn’t bothered to look at him. All day he was stuck pressed against her most private of areas. At times he thought he could hear muffled voices of people he knew, but there was no way for them to know where he was. He had tried screaming but it was no use, nobody could hear him.

Now he lay still pressed against her body, but she was calm and still. The only sounds were a light hum of a car engine and the occasional bump, from what Brayden could only assume was from her car. He was starving. Thirsty too. She hadn’t bothered to offer him anything and he figured it had to be getting close to dinner time. Maybe she didn’t even remember he was still down there. Impossible considering her body was still finding new ways to ruin his clothes and soak him to the bone. At one point he wondered what would happen when he needed to use the bathroom, but that never became a problem. He hadn’t drank anything all day, he had sweated out just about everything his body had stored, and his mind had been rather preoccupied with his current predicament. He didn’t know where in the world they could be but he figured they were likely far away from the school by now. They had been driving for quite a long time. Did anyone even know where he was besides Jaimey? He certainly wasn’t banking on her help considering she put him in this position, literally. 

Suddenly though, he felt Mrs. Hulme’s body lurch forward and then back quickly. The hum shut off. They were… somewhere. When this whole ordeal started, he was actually pretty excited considering how attractive Mrs. Hulme is. But now he wasn’t so sure. Brayden felt Mrs. Hulme move her body and then resume a familiar walking pattern of shifts and squeezes. He so desperately wished he could see where they were. The suspense of the unknown was killing him. 

“Hi Caroline! How are you? Did Bowyn take it easier on you today?” Brayden heard Mrs. Hulme’s voice ask through the fabric.

“Oh yes! She was just wonderful! Did you have a good day at work?” Brayden heard a new voice ask.

“It actually turned out to be a lot more enjoyable than I thought it was going to be!” Mrs. Hulme replied. “I’m sure you’re wanting to get home for dinner. So here’s…” Mrs. Hulme paused. “Your money. Thank you so much for your help. You do more than you know.”

“Thanks Mrs. Hulme! I love being here! Bye Bowyn!” The female voice called out just before Brayden heard a door click shut. 

Brayden felt his world shift yet again as his teacher presumably moved about. Were they alone together now? Who was this Bowyn person? He had so many questions. His face and body itched mightily after spending a day in her course underpants. He knew his skin had been scratched to no tomorrow.

For a split second he thought he might start getting some answers as Mrs. Hulme shifted and his world suddenly brightened so he could see light through the small gaps in the fabric of her panties. He could really only see basic silhouettes of the objects around them but it looked like they were maybe in a bedroom. Just as quickly as his world had brightened, it quickly darkened as Mrs. Hulme bent back over and covered him with another layer of clothing yet again. The frustration was growing inside Brayden as she started to walk again.

“Hi Bowyn! How are you today? Did you have fun with Caroline?” Mrs. Hulme asked.

“Yes! We played dollhouse and fashion and drank root beer and watched movies!” A younger sounding female voice said in reply.

“Root beer? I may need to have a little chat with Caroline tomorrow. I’m glad you had fun though, sweetie.” Mrs. Hulme said. “Daddy should be home soon.”

Daddy? Brayden’s heart nearly skipped a beat when she said that. Did that mean…

“Okay! But mommy, I… I need to go potty. Really bad.”

Mommy? So it was true. She did have a kid. A family. They must be at her house!

“Okay dear, one second.” Mrs. Hulme said. “I’ll be right back but I need you to hold on for just a few minutes more.”

After a few seconds of what felt like very brisk walking, light flooded into Brayden’s world from above. When he looked up, he was met by a giant hand with carefully trimmed nails that was closing in fast! He really had nowhere to go and was quickly snatched up and held within a tight fist. A moment later he was in a free fall, heading straight towards a hard wooden surface. He landed with a hard crash, certain that his entire right arm would now be bruised by tomorrow morning. He was actually glad he didn’t have a mirror. He didn’t really want to know what he looked like right now. When he looked up, he was met by two big, strong looking men, just a little bit bigger than he was, hauling him to his feet and dragging him away. His legs and arms felt so weak after spending all day inside Mrs. Hulme’s panties.

“Strap him up and make it quick. I’m in a rush.” He heard Mrs. Hulme’s assertive voice order from somewhere behind him.

Still in a daze and not even able to take in the room around him other than the dark stained wooden table beneath his feet, Brayden felt something wrap tightly around his neck.

“Hey, what are-” But just as he was in the process of raising his voice, he felt his entire body convulse in response. Like he was being electrocuted. 

“What-” He tried again before being promptly zapped.

“I recommend staying quiet.” A male voice said to him in a whisper. It was one of the men who had dragged him away.

“What do you mean?” Brayden asked, mirroring the man’s whisper. He got no reply though.

“Is he ready?” Mrs. Hulme asked as she reentered the room and strode back towards them. The man who had told him to be quiet promptly held up a big thumbs up. Brayden was down on his hands and knees, still trying to recover from whatever had zapped him. He wanted to look back and eye Mrs. Hulme but just breathing was proving difficult at the moment.

“Good. I need two of you for something.” Mrs. Hulme said as Brayden felt himself get suddenly picked up by the woman’s massive hands again and lift him into the sky, closing him inside her fingers like a prison. This time he was accompanied by someone else as their tiny bodies slammed into one another as the giant walked. She had picked up the large man as well and was now taking them both away.

“Bowyn, I think you’re old enough now to start really learning about tiny people. For your fifth birthday I’m going to get you your own tiny man, but for now I think it’s important that you know about tinies who don’t belong to anyone just in case you ever find one.” Mrs. Hulme said as she dropped Brayden and the other man inside what Brayden assumed was a plastic container of sorts. The container wasn’t overly large, but it was tall enough that there’s no way they could escape from it. The walls and floors were all bright pink and smooth but the ceiling was open to the sky… at least to the white ceiling of Mrs. Hulme’s home. The top edges of the container were set inside the container a little and appeared to be white. It was almost like they were inside a miniature stadium with vertical walls and a partial roof.

“Okay mommy!” The same young voice said in the distance. Brayden couldn’t see where it was coming from though. All he could see was Mrs. Hulme’s rear, which was now clad in tight blue skinny jeans. She had evidently changed out of her teacher clothes. Her bum was quite a bit larger than any of the teenage girls’. Her shirt had been replaced as well with a casual, small black t-shirt.

“Come and take a look at them.” Mrs. Hulme said.

A moment later, Brayden stood beside the larger man inside the pink container and slowly tilted his head up to meet the two faces that were now peering down at them. To the left was a well dressed, young girl, who looked strikingly familiar to Mrs. Hulme who was standing to the right. Both girls were immensely tall. Mrs. Hulme was at least three or four times larger than the little girl on the left. Her thighs alone were nearly the size of the little girl’s entire torso, and his teacher was far from chubby. She wasn’t wearing a lot of makeup, but her smokey, womanly eyes were awe inspiring. Her long dark brown bangs brushed over to one side while the rest cascaded down her shoulders. Brayden tried waving to them to get their attention but it only made the little girl giggle. He wished he had a mirror. She probably didn’t even recognize him because of his torn up face and mangled hair from being inside her rough underwear all day. When he tried to yell, he was met by the now familiar electric zap that instantly buckled his knees.

“You see sweetie, if you ever find tiny people inside a toilet, it’s okay to just ignore them and flush them. If they’re in a toilet, it’s because they’re no longer wanted or useful.” Mrs. Hulme said while Brayden tried to collect himself. Her feminine voice was soothing. Alluring.

“Really?” Bowyn asked, her mouth wide with curiosity. 

“Oh yes. But when you get your very special man someday, you’ll want to love him and cherish him.”

“Just like my dolls?!” Bowyn asked excitedly. 

“Just like your dolls.” Mrs. Hulme said with a laugh. “Only I guarantee he’ll be a million times better than any of your dolls.”

“But mommy, I need to go potty now and they’re in my potty.” Bowyn said, seemingly stumped by the two men in front of her. Brayden didn’t like the sounds of that. He suddenly knew where they were and that spelled disaster.

“That’s okay. That’s actually what I was hoping to teach you!” Mrs. Hulme said with a smile. “You see, you can just ignore them since they’re not worth anything anymore. Mommy has done that before and my friends sometimes do it as well.”

“Hmm. Do you have to go potty too, mommy?” Bowyn thought, clearly unsure of what her mother was telling her.

“How about this? If you go potty first, I promise that I’ll go right after you! Deal?” Mrs. Hulme proposed, having not even glanced at either one of the men for more than a second since she had dropped them in the plastic prison.

Bowyn laughed. “So we’ll both go potty on them?! Okay!” Giggles still seeping out.

Brayden tensed up, bracing himself for what might come next. He was back on his feet now after recovering from the most recent zap. The man beside him was in a warrior’s stance looking up at the two girls, but didn’t appear to have a plan. Was it even possible to have a plan? Judging by the partially visible cupboards in the background, Brayden assumed they were maybe in her kitchen. Even if they did manage to escape, he had no idea where they would go. He didn’t even know where Mrs. Hulme lived.

Brayden watched as Mrs. Hulme helped her daughter remove her bottoms and then carefully guided her down into a sitting position on top of the plastic potty. The white edges were not the roof… They were the seat. His heart pounded in his chest and seemed to echo off the plastic walls around him. This was not how he wanted to die. Most of their light had been shaded by the little girl’s body, but there was still some coming in from between her legs and from behind her body. Brayden was actually surprised that the girl looked somewhat similar to Ms. Johnson from this angle, but everything was just… simpler. 

A few moments had passed before he started to feel a light sprinkle of rain fall down from the sky above. He braced for the potential onslaught that he figured would drown him but it never came. It was almost like a light rain storm… only yellow instead of clear. It smelled funny too. The storm did pick up a little and continued for a handful of seconds before it slowly fizzled out and the men were standing in about chest deep’s worth of fluid. That wasn’t so bad. The worst part was the burning sensations that were coming from his broken skin as the golden fluid made contact. Brayden held his arms above the fluid and walked over to the edge of the pool.

“Very good!” Mrs. Hulme said. “I’m so proud of you!” 

“I did it!” Bowyn cried as she leaped off the seat and rushed over to hug her mother’s legs. “I really did it! Now it’s your turn mommy!”

“I did make a promise didn’t I?” Brayden felt his stomach sink as she said those words. The plastic bowl was now partially full but the golden fluid wasn’t quite deep enough for the tiny men to escape.

Brayden watched as Bowyn skipped just out of view while Mrs. Hulme walked closer to them, stood behind the small plastic potty, and began unbuttoning and unzipping the fly of her jeans while maintaining eye contact with the boys. Expressionless. Brayden’s heartbeat started to quicken as the realization that she was actually going to do it was sinking in. He quickly tried to wash his face and hair using the yellow fluid that was now all around him, in hopes that she might recognize him. He was too late though. When he opened his eyes, even though he now no longer looked like a war criminal coming out of a battlefield, Mrs. Hulme had already looked away and was now in the process of pulling down her pants. She fought for a few seconds to make her jeans let go of her legs, but once they did, her black panties quickly followed. 

There she was. His almost nude English teacher stood almost directly over them like a tower. So that’s where he had spent the last few hours. She had a fair bit more to give on her stomach, thighs, and butt than Ms. Johnson had, that was for sure. Mrs. Hulme wasn’t fat though. Or old. She just looked very much like a woman. Brayden never really knew what to expect from someone like Mrs. Hulme who was coming out of her youthful years and was now an actual adult, but now he knew. Unlike Bowyn, Mrs. Hulme actually had some hair around her privates. Not much and it was quite neatly kept, but it was more than he had ever seen before. Then again, he didn’t exactly have a lot of experience to go off of. Her legs, thighs, and butt all frightened him a little though. It gave her so much more depth. It was very intimidating indeed. He now wished Bowyn would come back.

Brayden watched as Mrs. Hulme carefully planted her feet on either side of the tiny potty and lowered herself down into a squat. Her titanic thighs were quickly replaced by two moons that were her bum and her puckered little pink hole that were speeding down towards them. The large fleshy mass slowed just as it was about to touch down. Mrs. Hulme began gently transferring the weight of her body through her butt and onto the plastic seat. Unlike Bowyn who had plenty of room to spare on every side of the potty, Mrs. Hulme did not. Her butt easily spilled over the edges of the seat and the plastic structure knew it was too much weight to carry. Brayden listened as the plastic walls creaked and groaned loudly as they tried to support the much larger woman. 

Mrs. Hulme rose halfway up after realizing that things were going to break if she pushed it any further. Instead of trying to sit on the small seat normally, she planted her knees on the floor on either side and lowered the rest of her body down so only a fraction of her weight was supported by the plastic. She was in place. There was far less light available than when Bowyn had been seated. From what Brayden could see, the tiny plastic bowl was barely large enough to capture both her privates and her anus. Everything else just engulfed the little chair.

Brayden could hear Mrs. Hulme speaking to her daughter but it was very muffled from where he was. All he could do at this point was wait. It was getting pretty warm now between the warm fluid that was around his body and Mrs. Hulme snuffing out all air flow with her giant body. He and the other man beside him didn’t need to wait long though for things escalated quickly when all went silent. 

It was almost like being in the eye of a hurricane. All was quiet before it wasn’t. At first there were just a few quick drips from the front of her body that tinkled against the fluid that had been left behind by Bowyn. But after Mrs. Hulme made an adjustment to tilt her body forward so her crotch was more centred over the tiny bowl, all hell broke loose. The yellow spray that erupted from the giant woman’s body was like a pressure washer. Brayden was struck head on and didn't know what hit him. He felt his body get slammed into the floor of the bowl and then quickly resurface again amidst the turbulent flow. Second after second ticked on as he was thrown left and then right and then slammed down into the floor again. Where Bowyn’s flow had felt more like a light rain storm, Mrs. Hulme’s was more like an impossible category 6 hurricane. When the pressure started to taper off and slow, Brayden could no longer touch the floor with his toes. He was floating. When he forced his eyes to open, he instantly regretted that decision.

Mrs. Hulme’s body was now barely a centimetre away from his face as he floated on his back and was getting closer. But before he could think about diving to get away from her, the top half of his back made contact with something hard and he felt himself fall and land against something even harder. 

“Oops.” Brayden heard Mrs. Hulme say as he gathered himself.

When he looked up, he was facing the outside walls of the child’s potty and saw yellow fluid flowing over the sides and onto the light grey tiled floor below.

Brayden started to rise to his feet but was quickly thrown back onto his behind as his feet slipped on the now very slippery floor. Above him he saw Mrs. Hulme rise back into the air, hundreds of feet tall, while a few small yellow drips continued to rain down from the sky.

“Ugh, I should’ve been watching that more closely.” Mrs. Hulme said while Bowyn was laughing in the background.

“Good job mommy!” Bowyn laughed.

Brayden was trying to stand but Mrs. Hulme had managed to turn the tiled floor into a yellow skating rink! The small plastic bowl was simply no match for the size of her bladder. He looked around, hoping to spot the other man who had been inside the bowl with him. There! But just as he made eye contact with the tiny man who was bent over and choking, Mrs. Hulme picked him up.

“Bet that was quite the ride, eh little guy? You smell funny now though.” She said to him. “And how about you?” Mrs. Hulme said as she turned her attention towards Brayden and bent down again to pick him up. “At least you look better than your friend.” 

It was true. The other man looked like he had just gone down white water rapids without a raft. He was obviously trying to get rid of the fluids that had invaded his body. 

“No matter, I’m sure he’ll be in tip top shape for later.” Their captor said to herself more than to them. “Bowyn, can you please take these two and put them in mommy’s container for later? I’m just going to clean up this floor.”

“Sure!” Bowyn said with wide eyes as she carefully and gently took Brayden and the other man from her mother.

As they were carried away in the little girl’s hand, Brayden finally had a chance to take in his surroundings. As he suspected they were most definitely in her kitchen. Large white cupboards lined the far wall with a large sliding glass door just to the right. Outside the door was a forest of pine trees and maple trees. Mrs. Hulme must live somewhere outside of town judging by the dense forest. As they travelled to the edge of the kitchen, they passed a light grey stone peninsula which housed three stools on the side opposite to the main kitchen area. Passed the peninsula was a large dark stained, wooden dining table. That’s where they were heading by the looks of it.

“Okay little people, here you go.” Bowyn said to them as she suddenly tossed them off the palm of her hand and towards a small plastic container in the middle of the dining room table. Only the container didn’t appear to be empty. 

After a brief free fall, though he had had about enough falling for one day, he landed hard into a mixture of hard plastic and soft… bodies? As he lay on his back, he wasn’t looking up at just the ceiling. There had to have been about a dozen faces looking down at him. They were the same size as him though and didn’t look like they wanted to douse him with an extraordinary volume of piss. He laid there for a solid thirty seconds without saying a word in fear of being zapped again, and they mirrored his silence. He felt like he was staring at a mysterious tribe in a jungle who had never seen an outsider before.

“Hello?” Brayden whispered as softly as he could while still being audible. No zap. Thank goodness.

“He lives. We weren’t sure if you would.” A female voice whispered to him in the distance.

“What’s happening? Where are we?” Brayden whispered back.

As if watching the sea part, a few of the men took a step back and made way for a beautiful young woman who strode towards him like a goddess. From his current angle on the floor, at first glance she looked like a million bucks. Tall, slender, a little bit curvy. But when his eyes made their way up to her face he felt his heart rate increase. Her shape was breathtaking but her details were frightening. This woman had a huge scar down the left side of her face and her eyes stared at him like she was battle ready. Maybe she was.

“My name is Josephine. I’m not going to sugar coat it. You probably just entered the final hours of your life.” The woman whispered to him.

He started to panic. He didn’t like the sounds of that at all. It sounded ridiculous.

“What are you talking about? Who are you supposed to be?” Brayden said, raising his voice slightly and feeling a small zap in response. This time less intense.

“Like I tell everyone who ends up here, I’m just the welcoming committee and parttime girl-toy. Forced here by her…” Josephine said, pointing towards Mrs. Hulme in the distance who was still busy cleaning up her mess. “She figured boys like you would feel more ‘comfortable’ if you were greeted by a girl. Feel the love?”

To be honest he felt more scared now than when he was surrounded by giant teenagers this morning.

“How did you get here?” Brayden asked timidly.

“Well everyone has a different story but they usually follow a similar pattern. Wrong place, wrong time or they did something they shouldn’t have. Me? I used to be her lab tech.” Josephine continued, speaking about Mrs. Hulme. “Until she stabbed me in the back. I didn’t really like the way she was treating her lab pets so I tried speaking up to those who were above her. She caught wind of it and dealt with me before I could whisper a peep. So here I am. Most everyone else is either given to her as a bribe for something or she and her husband take ones who aren’t being supervised. That guy over there,” Josephine said, pointing towards a blonde man who was standing next to Brayden, “was arrested and shrunk for nearly collapsing the world’s economy. Guy found a loophole in the stock market when things were going south in the world and nearly ended it all. Brexton is his name. But they also buy a few here and there, but only when they absolutely need to. We’re rather expensive after all. What about you? How did you end up here? You look too young to be a disposable.”

“I’m… It’s a long story. My friends and I did something we shouldn’t have and now they think that I’m a disposable. My friends escaped though. At least I think they did. I’m not really sure. I’ve had a crazy day.” Brayden stumbled, finding it difficult to even explain what he had been through in the last 12 hours. “How many are there here? Why can’t we talk normally?” 

“50. Maybe 100 or more. It’s hard to say really. They play with us a fair bit and we usually lose a few each time. They’d rather use us than sell us for millions. Those you see here, “Josephine said, pointing towards everyone in the container, “just arrived over the last few weeks. They haven’t moved you to the cages yet. I suspect they’re planning something. Something big. It takes them quite a while to accumulate a number of us. As for the whole talking thing, they figured out that we can get ‘annoying’ when things get tough. So they bought us these.“ She said, pointing towards a black strap around her neck. “Think shock collar but on a small scale and incredibly durable. I recommend keeping your voice down. You’re never going to get it off unless you enlist someone far larger than us.”

“So now what do we do? If you have a way to communicate with the outside world, I could call someone who I think could help us. Ms. Johnson. Taylor I think is her first name.” Brayden said.

“Ms. Johnson?” Josephine asked, her face clearly surprised by hearing her name.

“Yes, do you know her?” Brayden asked.

“I did once. I used to work with her and Rachel before… well this. Ms. Johnson is amazing. I’ve been trying to find a way to reach her forever.” Josephine said, her voice sounding in awe.

Before he could ask any more questions, they heard a loud click and a door opened. They all rushed to the side of the container from which the sound came from. There, in the distance down a large hallway, they saw where the sound was coming from.

“Hi honies! I’m home!” A man’s deep voice bellowed into the house.

“Uh oh.” Brayden heard Josephine say.

“Daddy!” Bowyn screamed as her feet pattered across the floor as she rushed to hug her father. The man appeared to be dressed very well. He was wearing an expensive grey suit and dress shoes. He looked like money. Maybe a few years older than Mrs. Hulme but couldn’t be by much. His short black hair was slicked back and his facial hair was neatly and closely groomed. His shoulders wide wide but not bodybuilder massive. He looked pretty fit even with his suit on.

“There’s my favourite cupcake!” The man said happily as he scooped Bowyn off the floor and into his right arm, holding what appeared to be a backpack in his left. “Were you good for Caroline today?”

“Yes, daddy.” Bowyn replied.

“Good girl!”

“Hi sweetie!” Mrs. Hulme said as she made her way into the hall to greet her husband.

“And there’s my favourite wife!” He said, gently setting down Bowyn and his bag as he hugged Mrs. Hulme.

“Your only wife.” Mrs. Hulme reminded, laughing.

“The only wife a man could ever dream of.” He said, roughly squeezing Mrs. Hulme’s bottom when Bowyn wasn’t looking. “I have a surprise for you.”

The man reached into the front pocket of his dress pants and slowly revealed a tiny person.

“Another one! How did you… Where did you get him?!” Mrs. Hulme asked.

“You can’t put a price on that face.” He said with a wink.

“You’re the best! Even though Taylor never gives me any, I’m sure glad you make up for it!” Mrs. Hulme said, giving him a kiss. “Go and get changed, mister. I think we have enough now!” Then she gave him a playful push with her finger and bit her bottom lip in a very seductive smile. She may not be a multimillion dollar supermodel, but man, Brayden was feeling the energy and it showed.

“As you wish, madame.” The man said with a bow towards Mrs. Hulme as his wife stuffed the new tiny man into the back pocket of her jeans. He knew his way around women, that was for sure. The man then disappeared, leaving behind only the echo of his footsteps.

“Who was that?” Brayden whispered to his fellow container-mates.

“That was Shawn. Rachel’s husband and lover. He’s a big wig at a big company. Hence the clothes and the looks.” Josephine said. “Whatever you do, don’t-.” 

But Josephine was cut off by the sudden shaking of their floor. It felt like an earthquake. The container occupants all lost their footing as Mrs. Hulme picked up their container and started carrying them away from the table. His world bumped up and down as they were carried but his mind was still on the massive couple. Shawn and Mrs. Rachel Hulme. What a lucky man that Shawn guy was.

“Hey Bowyn, sweetie?” Rachel said to her daughter as they entered a large, vast living room. The television appeared to be playing a cartoon in the distance. 

“Yes mommy?” Bowyn replied.  A very well mannered girl.

“Daddy and I need to take care of something upstairs for a little while. Just keep watching tv and playing, okay? Shout if you need us.”

“Okay mommy.” Bowyn said as she turned her attention back towards her show.

Brayden looked up at Mrs. Hulme who was back on the move, this time on her way up a staircase. She still hadn’t bothered to look down at any of them. From here, all he could really see was her chin, a bit of her face, and her bouncing chest. Even though she was wearing a t-shirt, it didn’t exactly leave much to the imagination. She was a woman after all, and not just a young teenage student. There was no doubt about that.

*knock knock knock*

Mrs. Hulme stopped at a large, closed white door and gently knocked on it before slowly opening it.

“Anybody home? A prince perhaps?” Mrs. Hulme whispered as Brayden watched her lean her head past the opening door and inside the room.

“I’m almost ready for you my darling.” Brayden heard Shawn say from somewhere inside the room. Though he still couldn’t see past the door.

“Hello to you too.” Mrs. Hulme said in a voice of amazement as she fully stepped into the room and stared wide-eyed at her husband.

Brayden felt himself take an instinctive step back as he bumped into some random guy behind him. His heart sank and his blood pressure rose. He was expecting maybe a romantic dinner between the couple and Mrs. Hulme’s container of tiny people but this was anything but that. They were standing in a large, pristine bedroom. Everything was white and silvery. The walls and vaulted ceiling were covered in large white painted wooden boards. The floor was a fluffy white carpet. The bed looked to be the size of a king with sheets of silky white and grey stripes. On the far wall was a massive bay window that overlooked the dense, brilliant green forest. In the middle of the room though, was Shawn. Clad in nothing more than a pair of tight boxer briefs and high black socks. He looked to be in the final stages of removing his work attire. Mrs. Hulme was obviously very impressed by this man. In a way, Brayden felt like he was too. The man had warrior-like abs and a strong physique. He was a ladies man all the way. 

Shawn stood up straight after being discovered and just smiled. He knew he was good looking. He had to know. Maybe even a league or two above Mrs. Hulme. Then again, Mrs. Hulme appeared to have a rather… intriguing personality.

When Brayden stopped eyeing the beast in front of him, he took a glance back at Mrs. Hulme. She was brilliant. Things went back to normal just at the sight of her. Yep. He was definitely not gay. Whew.

What caught Brayden’s eye next was rather disturbing, however. It was partially what he feared he would see when they entered the room. On the large white dresser on the left side of the room, opposite the large bed, appeared to be a large terrarium-like cage. And the occupants didn’t appear to be a typical pet lizard or turtle. Tiny people. Quite a few by the looks of it. And they were heading towards them.

“I’ll come back for you soon.” Mrs. Hulme whispered as she tilted the container Brayden was inside towards the terrarium thing. Up close it appeared to be more like a bird cage with a fine wire mesh though. Mrs. Hulme wasn’t exactly being gentle as she finished the tilting quickly and practically tossed the container occupants into the air. Brayden landed hard against a very solid metal surface. He felt his wrist scream in discomfort but when the chaos eventually subsided, so did the pain. 

When he looked back towards the front of the prison, he saw that his teacher was eyeing something. 

“You little prick.” She said, loud enough for them all to hear. “Get over here.” Brayden saw what she was after. High up the wall of the cage, probably 20 or 30 feet in the air, was a tiny man glued to the side of the cage. He was climbing. Or at least had been climbing. Now he was frozen. Stuck.

Mrs. Hulme picked the man off the wall between her finger and thumb and held him just a few inches from her huge eyes. Brayden and probably about fifty other tiny people, all of which were men except for Josephine, rushed to the edge of the cage to watch.

“You know what happens to tinies like you who try to escape. It was a good try though. I almost would’ve preferred if you had’ve escaped and tried running across my floor. I would’ve come along and you would’ve just gone *pop* right under my big toes. At least there’s no clean up this way.” Mrs. Hulme said to the man. “I think we should send you to Ryatt.”

“No. Please no! Not Ryatt!” The man screamed before being promptly silenced by the same jolt of electricity that had coursed through Brayden’s body not that long ago.

“Hey Shawn, love, can you please get me Ryatt?” Mrs. Hulme asked her husband.

From inside a bedside drawer, Shawn picked up and brought forward another tiny man. This one looked different though.

“Thanks, dear.” Mrs. Hulme said as she took the man in her palm.

“I’m sure you’re probably familiar with Ryatt, but since this is your first and last real encounter with him, I’ll introduce you two. Ryatt is my pride and joy inside the tiny world. I do as he commands. Just because it’s more fun that way.” Mrs. Hulme said with a wink. “He wants a steak dinner all to himself? Done. He wants a woman to play with? Done. He wants me to swallow you? Done. He’s the type of tiny you should strive to be like. For you though, you’re too late to change. Ryatt, how should we deal with this tiny trouble maker?”

“Thank you for the kind words, my goddess. You are everything to me.” The tiny person kneeled down and kissed Mrs. Hulme’s hand. “This thing has disrespected you. For that, I deem that he be sentenced to… the jar.” The tiny man, Ryatt, ordered.
Chapter End Notes:

We're back! Welcome to the story Mrs. Rachel Hulme. I went back and forth a lot on how I wanted this chapter to play out since it has the potential to impact the end of this story. I'm still going back and forth on how big of a character I want Mrs. Hulme to be. She could either get one more brief apperance, or she could make a few more apperances down the road. We shall see :) The one nice thing about the break is that my ideas doc increased in size by a few pages. There is so much that I want to include in this story, but I have a feeling it could stretch into a sequel. That's for another day though. As for right now, we are nearing the end of Week 6 and we'll be entering the next stage of the story soon.

 

Part 2 has been written but we'll save it for next weekend. Gotta build the suspense a little bit :)