- Text Size +
*Knock knock knock*

Alexis stood on a large stone porch facing a large, dark-stained, solid wooden door with a beautiful glass oval window in the centre. As she stood, still as a statue, nervous for what this encounter might entail, she could feel her right pocket rustling. After everything she had learned in the last few hours, there was no way she was leaving the tiny boys alone. From now on, wherever she went, they went too. She did feel a little bad for them though. Unfortunately for them, today was a skinny jeans kind of day. The cool fall air was just starting to replace the hot and humid air from the summer and that was quickly meaning the end of loose pants and tiny shorts. The boys certainly wouldn’t have much room for maneuverability down there but at least they were safe.

Noah was feeling quite the opposite though. He knew Alexis was on a mission to try and save Brody from certain death, but he couldn’t see as much as a small glimmer of light raining in from the top of the pocket he, Gatlin, and Brayden were currently lodged inside. That didn’t matter right now though. For even though he couldn’t see anything, he knew he was plastered against Alexis’ body. The Alexis. Her flowery, fresh scent and every move she made sent goosebumps surging through his skin. His mind even knew that they probably weren’t far from her precious mystery. Even though they had all almost died today, this moment was making up for it all. She could squeeze them all she wanted and he’d never complain. He couldn’t wait to be regrown and actually get to talk to her again. For real this time, he reminded himself. But before he got into that, he had so many questions that he would ask first.

“Well if it isn’t sexy Lexi!” The redhead, Shelby, said as she opened the door and smiled brightly at Alexis who returned the gesture with an intense stare. The girl had changed into a pair of loose, flowy purple shorts and a white t-shirt with a small pink flower on the front between her breasts. 

“Cut the crap Shelby, I know all about what happened today.” Alexis said with a hint of ice in her voice. “Where is he?”

“Whatever are you talking about, Ms. Aggressive?” 

“Please. You and I both know you’re too smart for your own good. The boy. The student.” 

“Oh yes, he was quite the delight.” Shelby said, hanging on each word to really sell it. “You want a turn? I’m sorry, but you’re probably too late. He’s been squirming less and less with each passing minute. I’m sure he’s quickly running out of time. He put up a wonderful fight though. Really got my engine running!”

“What do you want for him?” Alexis asked, knowing that was the only way she was going to save the little guy.

“Something good. No, better than good!” Shelby said quickly. “I want another.”

Alexis paused, hesitating. She only had one. A pretty good one. Did she want to give him up? What was she doing, this was a student! Maybe...

“Come on Shelby. He’s a student. Ms. Johnson’s student at that” Alexis said. 

“And yet he just happened to be in our changeroom today, completely unannounced. How could I ever know that he was a student? Students don’t do that and we all know how wonderful disposables are. So who would everyone believe? Me, or a tiny perv?” 

Checkmate.

“You are sick.” Alexis said.

“Hey, they had to have known what would happen. Tinies are tinies after all.”

“Fine. I don’t have him with me but he’s at my house.” Alexis said but was quickly interrupted before she could continue.

“Shotgun!” Shelby said, grabbing her purse from a bench inside the door and pushing her way past the taller Alexis, heading straight for Alexis’ car.

----

The car ride wasn’t overly long but it was very quiet. Quiet and tense. The boys never dared to whisper even a peep. Perhaps it was just the atmosphere between the girls or maybe it was because they knew, past the wall of fabric, Shelby was uncomfortably close to them. They could tell how serious things were just from Alexis’ stiff body. Alexis assumed Shelby was harbouring the tiny student somewhere in her crotch and didn’t want to stir things up and make it worse for the poor boy.

The boys felt Alexis’ body lean forward and then lurch back. They were here.

“He’s in my bedroom.” Alexis announced as the two girls stepped out of the car and walked inside, then upstairs to her room. The boys actually began to feel more nervous themselves. They were actually in Alexis’ home right now. The place they assumed she did only the most private of things.

The girls entered her bedroom and then stopped in front of a large wooden dresser. Alexis pulled out the drawer on the top right and revealed an assortment of brightly coloured undergarments, with a single tiny man curled up in the middle of it all. His tiny eyes squinted in the sudden bright light.

“You keep him in your panty drawer?! Naughty naughty, Alexis!” Shelby exclaimed, clearly amused by what she was seeing. Alexis let out a small, sheepish grin but didn’t say anything nor made eye contact with the other girl. Instead she locked eyes with the tiny man and smiled softly at him.  Alexis couldn’t help but think of all the memories she had made with the tiny man. As a lover he was lacking in more ways than one, but he had always been kind to her and she tried to reciprocate that. He was quite the gift from Ms. Johnson though, that was for sure. Though she never actually used him for the purpose he was sent for, he was often a simple moral booster. He was never “that” kind of man to her. No man has ever been “that” kind of man. He doesn’t deserve what was about to happen but it had to be done. It was either a disposable or a student.

Shelby reached for the tiny man just a few seconds after Alexis had opened the drawer. Without hardly even taking a good look at the man and before Alexis could have a chance to argue, Shelby peeled back the rear of her shorts, pulled open the rear of her thong, and let the tiny man free fall until he was nestled in between her two menacingly firm cheeks. Once there, she relaxed her entire body and, through the thin fabric of her shorts and undies, quickly pushed the man towards her body until she felt his smooth, naked body slide inside her rear. A moment later when she let her body stiffen and her puckered hole finished its snack, the man could no longer be felt nor heard.

“Shelby?!” Alexis screamed. She wanted to rip the tiny man out of the girl’s body and save the poor man’s life, but she knew she’d never get the student back if she did that. It was all happening so fast.

“Ooh, he’s not as squishy as he looks. Tough though, I’ll give him that.” Shelby replied, contorting her face as she squeezed her body, ensuring the man’s fate was sealed. “You can try and save him but he ain’t coming out until my body says it’s time.” 

Alexis paused. Even though she couldn’t actually see where her tiny man just went… she knew. “Okay… Now that you have him, please please please just give me the other one.” Alexis pleaded, feeling her lip beginning to quiver a little. She fought the urge though.

“Oh yeah! Alright.” Shelby said, having clearly forgotten about the tiny student. “Good thing I didn’t actually just stick my finger up there or else it’d be all yucky.”

Shelby reached down the front of her thong this time and, after digging around for a few seconds, revealed another tiny man sprawled out in the palm of her hand. Brody! The tiny man’s shirt had obviously been removed because his chest was bare. It was probably still lost somewhere inside Shelby’s body. The boy was still breathing though. He sure was wet and sticky, Alexis thought as she took the boy from Shelby’s hand and held him in her own.

“Until next time, Sexy Lexi!” Shelby said as she turned and started for the door, making sure she shook her bum as she walked away, teasing the poor other girl. “You should have some fun with him before you hand him back over to Ms. Johnson! Toodaloo!”

Him. Alexis knew who she was talking about and she thought it was almost evil that she hesitated in dismissing the idea. He doesn’t deserve that. They don’t deserve that. They may be tiny, but they’re not hers. 
Chapter End Notes:

We're back! Things have started to calm down a little now that we're through summer. At the suggestion of others, I'm going to experiment with posting smaller parts more regularily (planning for one each Saturday). I've got Chapter 12 finished and it's in three parts (1500 words for 1, 3500ish for 2, 2500ish for 3). I've been hard at work brainstorming ideas as well during the break. There are so many that I want to find a way to stitch into the story. Hope you enjoy! And thanks for sticking it out!