- Text Size +
After about 30 minutes since Alexis had left and just as Noah was beginning to nod off to sleep, he heard a crash come from off in the distance. A door. Alexis must be home already, he thought. Maybe she found her sister already. But now Noah could hear feminine voices chatting. Although muffled, they didn’t sound down or distraught. They sounded… happy and excited and familiar.

A few minutes later he heard footsteps pounding up the staircase and then not a moment later, three girls came bounding in the bedroom, their bedroom, sending tremors through the entire room. Noah knew all of them. Two not particularly well… but the third very well. Allison, Noelle, and Sadie. A trio of blondes. Allison was of course Alexis’ sister, as they had just confirmed. Noelle, the pretty yet overly conservative girl from Noah’s bus. And Sadie. His sister. In a perfect world, he’d be ecstatic about three pretty girls entering a private bedroom while they were completely oblivious of them, but now, after all they’d been through... Now the intensity just shot up ten fold. His heart began to throb in his chest as he watched them through the pillowcase.

“Alexis?!” Allison screamed at the top of her lungs. The girls all fell silent as they stood in the middle of the room beside the white dresser. The empty house made no reply. There was no Alexis within earshot. “See, she’s not home.” Allison declared.

“So what did you want to show us?” Noelle asked. Noah was awestruck by her voice. This was the first time he had ever actually heard her speak and her voice was marvelous. High but clear. He reckoned she could sing beautifully. 

“Sit down and I’ll show you.” Allison said. 

The girls did as they were told and each took a seat on Alexis’ bed. The same bed the boys were on. Noelle sat down first and was near the foot of the bed. Her weight didn’t affect them much other than send a few shockwaves through their bodies. Sadie on the other hand excitedly threw herself down, much closer to the boys’ pillow than Noelle. Her weight sent the pillow up into the air for a brief second and then settled back into its original position. She now sat just a short ways away. Her slim side figure was clearly visible as she sat cross legged on the side of the bed, eyeing Allison across from her. 

“Here he is!” Allison announced as she withdrew her hand from the depths of her panties, revealing a tiny boy laying in the palm of her hand. Calvin.

“Whoa! Is he one of the ones who was at school today?” Sadie asked with wide eyes.

“Yep! He’s actually pretty tough too. Lasted the whole day with hardly a scratch!” Allison said.

“Have you… you know.” Sadie asked while using her two hands to make a sign. Noah wasn’t quite sure he knew what she was trying to say but then it clicked. Her left hand had made an ‘O’ shape while her right index finger was pushed and pulled, inside and out of the circle. Guess his sister wasn’t as innocent as he thought she was.

“No but I actually really want to. I’m not sure when I’ll be able to do it though. Alexis will freak if she finds out I brought one of them home. She was going on about them being students but the more I thought about it, the less it made sense. Students? Really? I’ve never seen nor heard of tiny students ever escaping from Ms. Johnson. Disposables and personals are the only tiny people I’ve ever seen.” Allison said.

“What if he is a student?” Noelle asked.

Allison looked down at Calvin, deep in thought. Noah wasn’t sure what Calvin’s face was doing but it wasn’t helping his case of being discovered.

“I just won’t kill him. He’s kind of cute anyways. It’ll be a learning experience for him!” Allison said with a smile. The other girls let out giggles. “I highly doubt he’s actually a student though.”

“Think he would actually survive… us? Our bodies I mean. I’ve never used one like that before. How much can they take?” Noelle asked.

“Same. I’ve wondered that too, actually.” Sadie chimed in. 

“There’s only one way to find out. Do you mind?” Allison asked, rising from her bed, dropping Calvin on the place she was just sitting.

“Not at all. I’m super curious now!” Sadie said. “It’s not like we haven’t seen each other before.”

“Okay. Hey, are you going to the fall dance in a few weeks?” Allison asked while stripping her bottoms off and tossing them to the side with her foot.

“Maybe.” Sadie said. “I’m hoping Christian is going to ask me soon.”

“Ooh yeah, he’s pretty hot.” Allison said as the boys started to squirm a little at the sound of the girls talking about boys. “Say, your brother has a pretty cute friend. Black hair. Strong jaw. Do you know what his name is?” 

“Brayden I think.” Sadie replied. Noah looked over at Brayden and saw his new friend was beaming upon hearing that. “Why? Do you like him?” 

“He’s not bad actually. I’d probably do him even if he is a little young. We’re all young though.” Allison said, standing in the nude from the waist down now. Noah was in awe. In a way she was similar to Ms. Johnson in terms of her hips being very womanly, but Allison was totally shaven and had only a slit down the middle of her pussy. It was incredibly neat and tidy. If she did a 360 spin right now so he could take in her butt as well, he’d be in heaven. She did not though. The tease would continue.

“Even your brother isn’t that bad.” Allison said, running her finger through her womanhood, her finger now glistening in the sunlight. 

“Eww, too far.” Sadie said, laughing. 

“Alexis talks about him too, you know.” Noelle added. Noah’s ears perked up at that. Talks about him? In what way he wondered.

“He does have some nice friends. I’ll give him that.” Sadie conceded. 

“Alright little guy. Time to do some testing.” Allison said while rearranging her pillows. She stacked her two pillows on top of one another so there was a bit of height to it and then gently laid tiny Calvin in the middle of the top one. “Brace yourself.”

Allison then climbed up on top of her bed, crawled forward towards Calvin like a feline on the hunt, and straddled the tower of pillows with her body, sitting mere inches behind the tiny boy. Noah knew his classmate was now looking up at the girl’s monstrous body but he couldn’t help but feel aroused watching the beautiful teen work her magic. He couldn’t even see Calvin now that he was sunken into the depression Allison’s weight had made in the pillows. Her two large round cheeks behind her body made her waist look extremely small and tight. Although strong, firm and youthful, her bum jiggled a little with every movement she made. Her extra rear mass spilling out slightly to the sides as she put weight onto her behind. Looking down at the tower of pillows, she put a single finger to her mouth and made a soft “shh” sound. Noah looked across his bed and saw the other two girls were eyeing their friend with great curiosity.

Allison slid her entire body forward and leaned forward so the tiny man was wedged tightly between the soft pillow and her soft pussy. Calvin was in heaven. He was a little scared of her, but the sight before him made up for it. 

“Hold on little guy. This should be super fun. I’ve been so wet all day because of you.” Her voice almost seemed to purr. “I’m going to punish you, you bad boy.” Allison bit her lower lip and started rocking her body back and forth, dragging her body along his while being careful not to force him to bear her entire weight.

The girl was extremely heavy but she was doing a remarkable job of balancing the pressure. He reckoned this wasn’t her first time grinding against a pillow. She was well practiced and perhaps she was finally getting to put it to good use. 

“Ooh, yeah, get that clit!” Allison moaned as she dragged her body back and forth against the tiny man. Realistically, Calvin wasn’t even doing anything. He could hardly tell which way was up by this point. All he knew was her grinding was getting faster and she was pressing harder. The minutes began to wear on and by minute 10, nearly her entire body weight was being used to press herself against the tiny slave. A slave to her pleasure. By 15 she was in a full sweat and was breathing heavily, like a seasoned track star. By 20 he felt like he had become one with her body. He could no longer keep his eyes open for sweat and her fluids were filling every pore in his body. Her grinding was rapid fire now. Back and forth. Harder. Faster. His skin was beginning to burn even though her body was lubricating him furiously. 

“Ahh!” Allison screamed and she thrust into the pillow one final time, the hardest she’d ever done before. “Get it tiny man! Love me harder!” With that his body was coated even more with her fluids. She was exploding in ecstasy and even amongst the chaos and the pain, he knew he was the reason. It filled him with ultimate joy.

When she was finished, Allison rolled herself off the pillow and lay on her back, trying to catch her breath. Calvin was peeled off the pillow by Allison’s body and then remained stuck to the goddess’ crotch. Neither one could hardly move a muscle. Calvin felt broken yet perfect at the same time as Allison’s fluids were gluing him to her body. 

“Wow. That was amazing. You guys should try that.” Allison said to her friends on the other bed. Allison couldn’t even think about moving and stared endlessly at the ceiling above. 

“Let Noelle try now!” Sadie said as Allison was panting hard, trying to recover. Noah felt his heart jump. His sister wanted to put his classmate through that all over again?

“I… I don’t know if I can do that.” Noelle said hesitantly. 

“It’s super easy.” Allison said in between breaths. “Back and forth. Just enough pressure to hit all the good spots, but be careful not to smush him… As hot as that would be.” Allison then reached down the length of her body, peeled tiny Calvin off her, and tossed him across the room like a ball and into Noelle’s awaiting hands. Noah only got a glimpse of his classmate, but he was pretty sure he saw a few liquid droplets fly off of him while he was soaring through the air. Noah wasn’t sure if that was his sweat, Allison’s sweat, or Allison’s… who knows what.

“But that means he’d have to see… me.” Noelle said, staring down at the man who was cupped between her soft hands.

“Do you mean no man, not even a tiny man, has ever seen you naked before?” Allison asked, surprised.

“No.” Noelle replied quietly. There was admiration sparkling in her eyes now as she eyed Calvin. There was innocent hunger in her eyes. 

“Well somebody’s about to lose their tiny man virginity today!” Allison cried. “He’s all yours. I don’t need him back. Consider it my gift to you.” Noelle just smiled and didn’t bother looking up from the tiny man in front of her. She was transfixed on him.

Noelle stepped off the bed, set tiny Calvin down on the pillow that was housing Noah and his friends, moved the pillow into the spot where she was just sitting, and slowly moved her hands down to her crotch without ever breaking eye contact with him. Noah began to panic as he was thrown to one side by Noelle’s actions. This was bad. She was about to do to his pillow as Allison had just done to hers except Noelle had no idea they were there and wouldn’t know to be careful. He was about to whisper to Calvin who was less than 10 feet away, separated only by the thin fabric of the pillowcase, but Noelle stole away his attention.

Noelle pinched the zipper on her skinny jeans and gently pulled it down, revealing a small part of a brilliant pink pair of underwear just inside the tunnel. Calvin was about to be a very lucky boy. After the zipper had been pulled all the way to the bottom with an arousing *zip*, Noelle lifted her shirt up to the top of her jeans and began to slowly unhook her belt and button. Noah caught a few small, quick looks at her midriff and saw just how tight it was. Allison had a tiny bit extra in that area, but Noelle’s was as smooth as satin. 

*Crash!*

The girls and boys all jumped in unison at a loud sound from off in the distance. The door again. Shortly thereafter, Noah heard footsteps pounding up the staircase. Somebody was home. He prayed it was Alexis as badly as he wanted to see more of Noelle. The three girls started to panic. Sadie stiffened and sat straight up. Allison used her arm to wipe the sweat off her face and try to settle her hair down. But Noelle had a tiny man to deal with and she had 5, maybe 10 seconds to do it. She quickly pulled up her zipper with a sharp “zzzip”, brushed her shirt down over her pants, and then gently, but forcefully threw herself into a cross-legged sitting position… directly on top of their pillow. 

It all happened so fast. One second Noah and his friends were admiring the beautiful blonde, the next they were watching a giant light wash, jeans-clad butt descending on top of them. At first they were all in shock, but then the weight really started to sink in. It felt like they were being run over by a truck. Noah knew they weighed nothing compared to these girls, but this was quickly putting it into perspective. Maybe if he was between her cheeks like Calvin was, he’d fare better… but he couldn’t be that lucky. After all, she knew to be careful with Calvin but had no idea the rest of them were underneath her. His chest felt like his lungs had completely collapsed and now only his ribs were straining to keep his body from flattening. Every movement Noelle made, no matter how subtle, made his body scream. It wasn’t necessarily a sharp pain, just more of a panic as he tried to raise his chest and allow fresh air into his body. He was extremely thankful for this pillow. Had this been a solid floor, he knew the tight, firm teenage body of Noelle wouldn’t cut him any breaks. Thank goodness this wasn’t Allison though. Maybe Noelle has the firmer bottom and that was worse though… His mind wasn’t even thinking straight anymore. He just prayed she wouldn’t bounce or put any more weight on them. He wasn’t sure they could take much more without popping. What was Sadie thinking? He knew she was right there! They were going to suffocate until this girl!

“What are you doing?!” Alexis screamed as she walked into the room. Noah couldn’t hear much more than a muffle, but he knew it was Alexis. “Get off my pillow! Right now!” Alexis ran forward and practically tossed Noelle off of them. After all, she was the only one who knew where they were. “Who’s this? Is he one of yours?” She asked, picking up Calvin from the pillow. He was especially warm to the touch after being used by Allison and flattened by Noelle.

Nobody answered her.

“Do you realize who this is?” Alexis asked. “He’s one of Ms. Johnson’s students. Oh, you fools… I’ve spent all day trying to track them all down and here you are just playing with this one. I even told you!”

“I… Didn’t know.” Noelle managed, her face turning white.

“Actually?” Allison asked.

“Yes! Did you… You didn’t.” Alexis gasped.

“Well, not… fully.” Allison replied.

“Congrats sis’.” Alexis said with sarcasm. “You just lost your virginity to one of Ms. Johnson’s students. You better hope she never finds out.”

Allison could only look down at the floor. Just by the tone and assertiveness in her voice, she knew now that Alexis had been telling the truth all along. She wasn’t just out to get her man. He was actually Ms. Johnson’s.

“I think we better go home now.” Noelle said.

“Don’t hang your heads too low.” Alexis said. “You two didn’t know.”

----

“See you tomorrow Gatlin!” Noah said as he waved goodbye to his friend from Alexis’ car.

With Allison now in the loop, she had stayed home watching them while Alexis went to get Ms. Johnson’s tech to regrow all the boys. Allison never said a word to them and they didn’t say anything to her. They already knew the girl far too well. When Alexis did return and regrew them, they said goodbye to the bedroom and to Allison and let Alexis drive each of them home. Home.

Noah now sat in the front passenger sheet, beside the pretty teen who had saved their lives more than once today. It was strange though. They had spent all day the size of a Lego figurine, and now he was suddenly taller than Alexis. Granted not by much, but just a little. His throat felt so dry and his mind was spinning. What was he supposed to do now that it was just them. He felt like she deserved a reward or something.

“Thanks for everything today, Alexis. I mean it. You saved us.” Noah said.

“Don’t mention it.” Alexis said. “Even though Ms. Johnson may not agree, I thought what you did was actually pretty cool. I’ve been working for Ms. Johnson for a few years now and you’re the first ones who have done something like that. But the real question is… did you like what you saw? What will you remember the most?” Alexis glanced over at Noah and gave him a mischievous smirk.

His face turned red. What could he say that wouldn’t make him look like a fool. “Let’s just say that there was more than one unforgettable sight today. Some I’d like to forget. Others I won’t be able to.” He said with a soft laugh as Alexis returned it and smiled back. 

“You guys really are wild.” Alexis said, laughing more. Noah agreed with her. They were wild. Wild and crazy. “You know they all look up to you. I’ve seen it over and over already. They trust you and you put them first every time even if it might embarrass you.” 

To him? “I guess I’ve never really noticed that before. We’re friends. It’s what friends should do for each other.” Noah said. Did his friends really think of him like that? Maybe. Did Alexis? His heart sputtered to life like an old car engine at that thought.

“Well here we are. Thanks for the company.” Alexis said, pulling into Noah’s driveway. “Don’t worry too much about today. I can handle Ms. Johnson.”

“Thanks Alexis. I…” Noah paused. “I just want to thank you again. You’re a lifesaver.”

Alexis smiled at him. “You’re welcome. See you at the next class!” 

“Goodnight, Alexis.”

“Goodnight, Noah.”

With that, Alexis pulled away, leaving Noah standing in his driveway, watching her car drive away until it disappeared into the distance. 

“Your smile.” Noah whispered to the cool air. “I’ll remember your smile from today the most. That’s what I’ll remember.”

----

“Hello?” A woman’s voice asked on the other side of the telephone.

“Hey girl! Long time no talk.” Ms. Johnson said into the phone.

“Tay tay!” The voice screamed excitedly into the phone. “What’s up?”

“I know you’re swamped with work right now but I have something that might interest you. Are you available in three weeks? I’ll pick up the plane ticket and you can stay with me. I could use you.” Ms. Johnson asked. The voice paused.

“Taylor, I would literally do anything for you. You never disappoint. Name the time and I’ll be there. Say, how have you been? How’s school? It’s been forever.”

“Honestly, it’s been quite the day. You wouldn’t believe me if I told you.” Ms. Johnson replied.

“I’m all ears. Lay it on me.”