- Text Size +
“Could Allison North, Jaimey Campball, Sadie Knight, Shelby Levesque, Sarah Simmonds, Aleasha Deware, and Waverleigh Anderson please report to room 005 at 12:30. Please report at 12:30.” A female voice boomed over the PA system.

Meanwhile Noah, Gatlin, Brody, Brayden, and Calvin were currently standing outside of room 005, eyeing the closed, plain door with only three numbers marking it. Brayden stood silent with a large bruise just below his right eye. He counted himself lucky that the larger boy didn’t break his nose though. There were no windows to give them even a hint as to what lay inside. The clock was just about to strike noon. None of them had ever been to detention before and nobody who had ever been had ever spoken about it. They assumed Ms. Johnson would be hosting detention today based on their lesson earlier this morning but honestly weren’t sure. If it was Ms. Johnson, what she had in store was a mystery. They hoped it would be something fun like their lessons but they figured they were probably wishful thinkers.

“You know, it’s kind of cruel.” Brody said. “I mean, including us in a dick raising lesson on how to screw a girl this morning, only to punish us for what we did to the girls. And we didn’t even really do anything to them! They were the ones who nearly killed us!”

“How do you know she’s going to punish us?” Noah asked. “And we did try taking nudes of them. That’s a pretty big no no.”

“Fair point.” Brody agreed. “But what else would she be calling us in for? There’s no way it's a coincidence that she calls us in after our tiny adventure. Ms. Johnson sure is one of a kind though. Maybe she’ll do something awesome like force us to clean out her pussy.”

Before Noah could reply, the PA system hummed to life again.

“Could Mrs. Hulme please report to room 005 at 12:30 as well.  Mrs. Hulme to room 005 at 12:30. Thank you.”

“The girls are being called here too? And Mrs. Hulme?” Calvin asked. Nobody answered for fear of Ms. Johnson using the girls against them. Brayden looked like he had the chills. He now feared the girls just as much, if not moreso, than the rest of them.

The boys stood in silence, nervous about what might happen to them in the coming minutes. The anticipation was brutal. Then the door opened.

“Hi boys!” Ms. Johnson greeted, a smile on her face. Her smile alone eased the tension within the group. “Come on in.”

The boys looked to one another and then gingerly stepped into the room. It was much like their normal classroom, just duller and smaller. The walls, floors, and ceiling were the same, and there were only a few tables and chairs scattered beside a black chalkboard. The room was quite small indeed. There were no windows whatsoever. It was almost like a lifeless prison if not for the pretty teacher in there with them.

Once they were all inside, Ms. Johnson promptly closed and locked the door behind them. Had they just walked into their tomb?

“Please, take a seat.” Ms. Johnson ordered as she took her place at the front of the room beside the wall-to-wall chalkboard. The boys once again did as they were told but didn’t utter a peep. They had no intentions to disobey Ms. Johnson. Especially on a day like today. They had seen what that leads to.

“Why so glum?” Ms. Johnson asked, eyeing each of them who weren’t sharing that same gaze. “You look like a bunch who were just told Santa isn’t going to be bringing them any presents this year! Cheer up! You’re not here to be punished.”

Noah looked up from his desk which had previously been his primary point of interest. He felt like he could actually hold some eye contact with the woman in front of them now. He was so relieved to hear that she wasn’t out to punish them even though he knew they deserved it.

“That’s better!” Ms. Johnson said. “So I’m sure you’re all asking, ‘what are we here for then?’ Well, I couldn’t help but notice just how skittish everyone was in today’s lesson and I suspect that may be because of what happened last week. Does that sound about right?” The boys nodded collectively, knowing what she was saying was true and they didn’t want to lie to her. “Thought so. Now I don’t know everything that you saw, did, and experienced, but I know enough. One of you in particular had a rather… intimate experience.”

Brayden’s eyes shimmered at that last comment but Ms. Johnson was respectful and didn’t eye him, not wanting to make the bruise and his past experience resurface in their entirety. But he still thought back to his time with Mrs. Hulme and Shawn. Their supersized bodies. All those people shredded between them as they were mashed by that pummeling hammer. Being nearly squashed between raging cock and pussy himself. That warm cum blasting out and filling every pore in his body in an instant…

Ms. Johnson snapped her fingers and Brayden’s eyes focused back on her. Brayden focused on her and saw that she was looking at him now. She just smiled and winked. As simple of a gesture as that was, it filled Brayden with warmth and security. “So how does one get over such trauma? How does one begin to trust in women again? Some memories will live with you for the rest of your life. But from my experience, the best way is to just get back on the horse and ride. For the record, I do not approve of what you did. It was very stupid and very reckless. I specifically warned you about being tiny around unsuspecting girls. Especially young ones. But I think you all know that now so there’s no point in beating it to death.”

While continuing her mini lecture, Ms. Johnson began stripping off her clothes and shrinking each of the boys at the same time, exactly in the place where they sat. When she was finished, the classroom appeared to be empty besides just Ms. Johnson. There appeared to be nobody on the desks. Nobody in the chairs. Just Ms. Johnson and the air she breathe. She hadn’t bothered to pick them up so they were each still seated, albeit tiny, on their respective chairs.

“You see, being tiny isn’t so bad. Dangerous, yes, but full of opportunity and potential.” Ms. Johnson said, now beginning to slowly pace around the room. “Fun for you. Fun for me. I could just pull out one of these chairs, sit down, and wipe one of you from existence with my butt. Nothing but a little red smear across my bare cheeks. Simply removed and washed away the next time I take a shower.” Ms. Johnson’s heel clicks were replaced but low tremors as she removed her shoes. Noah watched as her bare legs glided past his chair like a predator. “I warned you that pretending to be a disposable in a world full of people who don’t know who you are or where you are can be dangerous. You’re actually very lucky to have made it out alive. The real disposables that I give to those girls don’t usually fare too well. They’re usually gone before their class even starts.” Shivers ran down Noah’s spine. “I’m going somewhere tonight that will show you exactly why striving to be someone’s personal tiny man is so much better than being a disposable. It will be a very educational experience to say the least. Something that I really can’t show you in school. They would never allow some of the things that go on there to be shown here. Tonight, our little field trip will be full of real, raw lessons. I’d bring everyone… but that surely wouldn’t end well. I can only keep tabs on so many at a time. I promise you though, that if you strive towards being someone’s personal tiny, your life will become more than you ever could have imagined. It’s infinitely better if you find the right girl. Someone who loves you and adores you for you. Maybe it’s a little cheesy, but the difference between a regular relationship and a tiny-normal relationship is the level of trust between each of you. To make it work, you have to love each other and care for each other more than ever before. And it’s pretty special if you find that. It’s a bond that can never be broken.”

The longer Ms. Johnson circled them, the more the anticipation began to grow. She said she wasn’t out to punish them, but what if she didn’t consider sitting on them a punishment? Her bum was pretty great. There were more chairs than there were them. What if she forgot who was where? Noah didn’t even know which chair the others were in. Noah got his answer when one of the chairs suddenly screamed across the floor as their teacher pulled it away from it’s desk… and sat down. Her bare, thong clad butt slapped onto the plastic surface and her womanly curves spilled out from under her weight. The chair’s legs flexed in response. Noah cringed. He knew someone was over in that direction. Would she have actually just squashed one of them?

“So rather than punish you for what you did the other day, I would rather teach you a lesson. A lesson both on why you don’t want to be a disposable and some… less than ideal scenarios you might encounter even as a personal tiny. Because remember this, being tiny doesn’t remove your obligation to care for your partner. If anything, it means you should be doing even more for them. I mean, that is your sole purpose as a tiny man. Giving love and receiving love for ever and ever. Very little else. And love can be shown in many different ways. One being helping her get ready for a night out with her girlfriends!”

Ms. Johnson then rose from her chair and headed straight for Noah. He instinctively backed away, like prey within snatching distance, but didn’t struggle when her fingers wrapped around his body. One by one she picked up each of her students and set them down on a table near the middle of the room. Noah quickly looked around and saw that everyone was accounted for. Luckily she hadn’t squished anyone. Yet.

Ms. Johnson crouched down so she was at eye level with each of them and just watched them. Watched and watched as the boys began to squirm with awkwardness. Her eyes looked like huge glass moons that flicked about in an instant. Every detail was so breathtakingly perfect. Her brown eyes were the colour of smooth, light chocolate, with small flecks of black and orange mixed in. Her face was just so big in comparison to them. Then she licked her lips and began circling them slowly… Her eyes were focused and intense. Her mouth was shaped in a devilish grin. The way women can so effortlessly and seductively move around made Noah shudder. She was so smooth and precise. Never a hesitation. 

“One of my most favorite things is knowing that in a split second I could just grab you and swallow you whole. Or like you’re a tiny piece of chewy candy ready to explode in a flavourful burst between my teeth.” She opened her mouth and then chomped down into a beaming smile, emphasizing the extraordinary strength of her jaw. “All your years of living just swallowed away. Slowly becoming one with my body as you fuel me.” Ms. Johnson rose to full height and began rubbing her belly and rocking her hips back and forth in a slow dance. “Maybe you’d even stay alive long enough to see my stomach disintegrating you. Your body slowly melting away with no way to stop it. My body sucking all the nutrients out of you. Separating the useful parts from the worthless. Then whatever my body deems unnecessary is just compacted into a nice brown log of poo. Maybe the rest of you is just wiped away and stuck to a worthless piece of toilet paper. It would be soo easy.” Ms. Johnson purred. The boys stood frozen in both fear and wonder. 

“But I’m not going to do that to you.” Ms. Johnson said quickly, relaxing her face and beaming a smile at the them. “But if you’re a disposable, anyone could do that to you at any time. Get my point?”

The boys nodded feverishly. Wanting her to know that they were clearly very happy to be where they were… and not somewhere else.

“Very good.” Ms. Johnson said. “But we’re not finished yet. There are a few things I want to cover today and they sort of all line up with the fact that you’re in detention and detention isn’t supposed to be a time for just staring at a woman in a beautiful thong.” Ms. Johnson winked at them again, reminding the boys that she was standing before them in nothing but a thin piece of fabric over her crotch and between her bum. The thong was simple and plain. Mysterious.  “You saw me take this off in class today. Now it’s your turn. Take it off in five minutes and we’ll call everything even. Fail, and we’ll move on.”

Ms. Johnson loudly shoved two desks beside the small, square one they were currently standing on and hopped up onto them all. She then not-so-elegantly threw her butt down on the surface, not more than a few inches away from the boys. Her cheeks jiggled a little, as if laughing at the fact that they just missed squishing them all. She raised her bum ever so slightly into the air and let it just hover there. The mass in each of her cheeks dangled, large and firm, yet a little squishy looking. Part of Noah wanted to run underneath her just to feel the rush of adrenaline, admire the sight, and accept the danger of knowing that she might land on top of him. All of him.

“What are you waiting for?” Ms. Johnson asked. “Your five minutes started ten seconds ago! If you need help moving about, just let me know. I’ll do everything you ask except touch the thong.”

Noah heart suddenly began to race. He was staring down the barrel of Ms. Johnson’s crotch, her feet on either side of them. The thin black thong just barely covered her womanhood before it disappeared into the crevice of her bum. How were they ever going to get that monstrous thing off. Monstrous. That word almost made Noah laugh out loud. Under normal circumstances, that thing would probably be light as a feather, especially considering Ms. Johnson’s size would probably be on the smaller end of the spectrum. But now… Now that thing that was so tightly wrapped around her body would be like moving a mountain.

“Brayden, Calvin, Brody, you three go up on her stomach while Gatlin and I take the bottom. We’ll get Ms. Johnson to yell ‘go’, and when she does, we all push and pull with all our might. Sound good?” Noah asked.

“Let’s do it!” Brayden agreed.

The three were hoisted up and delivered to the edge of Ms. Johnson’s thong while Noah and Gatlin ran to the same spot, just below the woman. Nobody was quite sure who had the more intimidating view. Of course Noah and Gatlin were nearly within distance of being crushed but the giant bum should Ms. Johnson slip or give out. Not to mention peering down the giant butt crack was quite the sight to behold. But for the trio up top, it wasn’t exactly any easier. Ms. Johnson was watching them like a hawk. They weren’t quite sure if she was just trying to keep them safe or if she was hoping they’d somehow slip between the fabric and her body. Even just looking down the length of her body was astounding. Her stomach was so white, so smooth and flat, and so expansive. Her face peered through two giant squishy mountains that were her breasts. Her nipples perked into the air, acting as a nice tip on the summit. Brayden figured it would take them a good while to cross her body. Not long, but long enough to remind them of their size and hers. That’s if they didn’t fall or get distracted along the way.

All five boys grabbed onto the black thong and when Ms. Johnson suddenly yelled, “go!” the boys pushed and pulled with all their might. The fabric was super soft and smooth to the touch. What the boys realized very quickly though was the underwear was extremely tight and had no intentions of letting go of Ms. Johnson. More so than they had even imagined. Who could blame it though. It was literally in the best possible place. After their five minutes of struggling to move the fabric had ended, they had only moved it a short ways. The duo on the bottom could just barely see the inside of Ms. Johnson’s bum now to the point where they could use her thong like a piece of scaffolding, but the trio on top had no sight of her womanly goodness yet. All that could be seen was a dark grey tag with the letters, “LaSenza S”. S for small? No wonder it was so tight! Who knew this would be so difficult and so intense. They had all worked up a sweat even in that short period of time.

“Time’s up boys!” Ms. Johnson said. “Good thing too, cause I can’t hold this pose for much longer. You two better get out from under me.” 

Noah and Gatlin did as they were told and hurried out into the clear. When they looked back, Ms. Johnson dropped herself down like a tumbling building. The boys on top all toppled over and landed face first into the skin of their teacher. She giggled at them. She was enjoying this far too much. Noah laughed a little on the inside too though.

“I will say that it can sometimes be possible to get the thong off with five men. It’s a hefty challenge though. Someday you’ll get it figured out I’m sure.” Ms. Johnson said. “I’ve got two more things in mind for now and then we’ll continue later on tonight. Since we’re going to be going out tonight, I need to be looking and smelling 100% pristine. So you’re going to help me with that.” As much as Noah was thinking with his dick and not his brain, he still caught onto one thing Ms. Johnson said. “We’re going to be going…” Did she mean all of them or just her and her friends? He didn’t have long to ponder that thought though. Was this the field trip she had been hinting at earlier?

“So I’m pretty good at keeping myself in tip top shape, but there always seems to be something that tiny eyes can see that I just can’t! So I need all of you to help get my teeth sparkling!” Ms. Johnson said.

The boys each looked at each other, unsure of what they were being told to do. She wanted them to clean her teeth? Like brush them? At their current size? What if she swallows them?! It’s not like they haven’t seen her do that before. 

“Hey now! Remember, you can’t be hesitant. Your goddess wants something, you do it. No questions asked!” Ms. Johnson reminded them as she hopped off the desk and levelled her head with them. Then she opened wide. Positioned perfectly so they could just crawl right in. “Come on, what are you waiting for?!” Ms. Johnson mumbled with an open mouth.

Chapter End Notes:

Happy Valentines Day! Thought it would be fitting to post something today :)