- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Part 1 of 3
Immediately after the school bell rang, signaling the end of another day, the group of young boys quickly packed their belongings and made way for the outside world. They had seen Ms. Johnson not once, but twice already today and were bound to see her again in a few minutes. Spending even just a moment with Ms. Johnson made for a good day. Getting to see her three times? Life changing. Depending on how tonight goes, it sounded like they may even spend more time with Ms. Johnson today than with their own families. Noah wasn’t quite sure if Ms. Johnson had spoken to his parents about tonight but he assumed she had. She always seemed to have all her bases covered.

“What do you think Ms. Johnson is going to do with us tonight? Sex? I hope it’s sex. Sex is good and I certainly wouldn’t mind doing it with her!” Brayden said giddily. 

“Do you really think she’d let us have sex with her?” Brody asked. “I highly doubt it. She’s like ten years older than us!”

“I gotta go with Brody on this one, man.” Noah said. “Not saying I wouldn’t enjoy it, but it just doesn’t feel like her style. Do you think she’s even had sex before? With a normal sized guy I mean. I don’t think she’s married. She doesn’t wear a ring.”

“A supermodel who’s never had sex? Does that even exist?” Brayden asked.

Noah shrugged his shoulders. “Technically she is just a teacher who happens to be a borderline supermodel.”

“Borderline?” Brayden laughed. “She’s more than borderline in my opinion. Who do you consider to be supermodel material then? Alexis?”

“Well.” Noah started before Brayden jumped back in.

“So it is Alexis! You’ve got good taste. That’s also someone I’d do in a heartbeat.” Brayden said.

“Dude.” Noah said.

“What? I’m not allowed to express my opinion on who’s doable and who’s not?” Brayden said.

“Is there anyone who you wouldn’t do?” Noah questioned. 

“Hmm.” Brayden stopped and thought about it. “You know our history teacher?”

“Yeah, she’s like 100 years old. She practically is history.”

“There’s your answer.” Brayden said. The boys chuckled at their friend. 

“There she is!” Noah said, pointing towards their teacher who was standing beside a car, waving at them with her usual big smile.

“Hi Ms. Johnson!” The boys said as they completed their trek across the parking lot.

“Hi boys! I’m glad you decided to come!” Ms. Johnson said, greeting them.

“We wouldn’t even consider not coming!” Brayden said.

“Very good! Do you know where Calvin is?” Ms. Johnson asked.

The boys all looked around but didn’t see their classmate. 

“He was in class with us just a second ago.” Brody said.

“There he is.” Ms. Johnson said as a running Calvin pulled up beside them. “Glad you could join us Mr. Chase!”

“I’m…” Calvin started, breathing heavily after his sprint, “sorry Ms. Johnson. I got a phone call and then had to use the bathroom. But I ended up skipping the bathroom. And I-.”

“Don’t worry Calvin.” Ms. Johnson cut into the fast speaking boy. “Like I said, I’m just glad you’re able to join us.” Ms. Johnson grinned at each of her students. She was a very tall woman. This was the first time in a long time they had actually stood next to her and were able to just take all of her in. “There will be plenty of opportunities to use the bathroom as soon as we get to my home. But we need to hurry a little. I’m expecting a few friends. But first, let’s get you each shrunk down. You’ll be like that for the rest of the night.”

—-

As the boys were shrunk down one at a time, Ms. Johnson carefully set them down on the passenger seat of her car. Her car was actually very impressive for just a school teacher. She has a very clean, very shiny black Lexus. It wasn’t very big, but it was certainly sharp looking. The boys approved of her choice. The seats were of padded black leather with silver stitching. To tiny people, they were extremely comfortable. As a normal person, the boys could only imagine it would be a delightful ride.

Once the five boys were in place, Ms. Johnson closed the door, walked around to the driver’s side, and took her seat at the wheel. To the boys, the car even had a hint of that new car smell. This must have been a relatively recent purchase. Ms. Johnson then reached down with her hand, put the car in drive and slowly pulled away from her stall. The boys never broke eye contact with their teacher. From their vantage point, she looked exceptionally huge and wonderful. Her powerful thighs, legs, and feet controlled the vehicle with such precision. Her body completely filled the driver’s side to the point where her head was nearing the roof. Her seatbelt dug deep into her breasts. Looking at themselves, they hardly filled a fraction of their seat and there were five of them.

“So are you enjoying highschool so far?” Ms. Johnson said, glancing down at them before returning her gaze towards the road.

“Oh yes!” Brayden said. “Very much! And we certainly have you to thank for a lot of that!”

“Aww, well thanks Brayden. It means a lot. Not to brag or anything, but my class is usually a favourite for first-timers. My hope is that you’ll actually take something away from it though and that it’ll help you later on in life. That’s really what we’re here for. Is there anything you want to talk about while we have some time? Or I can just put some music on until we get there.” Ms. Johnson asked, grinning a little.

“Ms. Johnson, I actually have a question. It’s a little personal though.” Noah said.

“Don’t be afraid to ask Noah. I promise I won’t tell anyone. I’m good at keeping secrets.” Ms. Johnson said.

“Well, what if you liked someone, but you didn’t really know much about them even though you wanted to know more about them. And maybe you don’t know if they like you back. Or even if you exist at all. Or even if you might not be in the same league at all. Would you still talk to them?” Noah asked. “Sorry, that was sort of all over the place. I don’t really have my thoughts together yet.”

“No need to apologize!” Ms. Johnson said. “Are we talking about someone who might be more-than-friend material but who hasn’t made it to friend material yet? If so, the answer is yes. It’s always yes. If you want to talk to someone, talk to that someone and do it sooner than later. Because someday that later day will come and you’ll have missed your chance at a life with them when it would’ve otherwise been a sure bet. But don’t get me wrong, there is benefit to taking things slow and making sure you’re sure about every move you take. You don’t want to rush into something, but you don’t want to miss it either. So talking is a wonderful place to start! I recommend doing it very soon Mr. Knight.” Ms. Johnson then looked down at Noah, smiled, and winked at him. That single wink sent daggers through his heart. It gave Noah chills.

“Ms. Johnson, what happened to Myles?” Gatlin asked sheepishly.

“Let me ask you boys something first.” Ms. Johnson started. “Did you use Myles’ urinal after we put him there?”

The boys all shook their heads no. Truthfully they hadn’t. Something inside of them had been tugging at them, telling them Ms. Johnson put him there for a reason and it wasn’t so they could destroy him.

“I’m glad to hear it.” Ms. Johnson said. “To answer your question Gatlin, Myles is safe and sound. I made a quick pit stop on my way to my car and he’ll be in a shower cleaning himself off as we speak. He had a long afternoon. His mother will be along soon to pick him up. Whether or not he chooses to tell her about it, that’s up to him. I have a feeling she’ll be pretty understanding though.”

“Anything else?” Ms. Johnson asked after a minute of silence.

“Does it feel good to have a tiny man inside of you?” Calvin asked, followed by giggles from the rest of the boys.

Ms. Johnson smiled a full smile. “Yes, Calvin. Yes it does. And it feels even better if that tiny man is someone I care about. As much as it’s a physical explosion of fun, it’s also a very mental experience. You’ll unfortunately never be able to experience it, but being able to completely engulf someone inside your most special place… ahh, it’s so amazing! Their kicking and squirming is just icing on the cake. And then feeling their energy being sucked away the longer they’re in there… it’s pretty exciting.” 

“Wow.” Was all Calvin could say.

“Now don’t get any ideas any of you! I don’t want to be cleaning up any cum stains from the leather!” Ms. Johnson said with a grin.

“Can I go inside of you, Ms. Johnson?” Calvin said eagerly. Boldly.

Ms. Johnson laughed. “If I were to put you inside of me right now, we’d all end up in the ditch and you wouldn’t get to meet my friends!” 

Denied, Noah thought. But good try.

With that, the boys were left to their own imaginations after Ms. Johnson’s description of having someone inside of her. They all daydreamed about how amazing it would be if that someone was them.

—-

When the steady hum of asphalt against rubber turned into a loud gravel against rubber and steel sound, the boys perked up.

“We’re here!” Ms. Johnson announced. “Welcome to my home! It’s going to be a very fun night together.”

When the car stopped and the engine ceased, the boys rose to their feet and tried their best to look out of the windows that were each far above their heads. Unfortunately for them, they really couldn’t see anything except the blue sky and the tops of spruce trees.

“Well aren’t we excited?!” Ms. Johnson said after seeing the boys bouncing around in the passenger seat. She opened her door, closed it, and then walked around to the passenger side, taking each of the boys into the palm of her left hand. As she carried the boys towards her house, they took in the property that apparently belonged to their teacher.

The gravel driveway turned into a magnificent granite walkway that crossed through a pink and purple garden and finished in front of a small but pleasant single storey home. The wood siding was a mix of light and dark grey, the trim was bright white, two white round pillars supported a front entrance canopy, and the whole home was accented by a very bright red front door. The whole property was surrounded by a dense forest that offered no signs of civilization beyond. It was nothing spectacular, but it was just a simple and extremely well kept property. The perfect size for a single teacher who wanted some privacy.

Ms. Johnson carried the boys up to her front porch, unlocked the door, and walked inside. No going back now.

“I’m home!” Ms. Johnson hollered into the silence as she latched the door shut behind her. 

The boys were a bit puzzled by Ms. Johnson yelling into her own home. Was she actually married and they were about to meet her husband? Or was she just talking to herself? But they quickly got their answer, for they spotted a tiny streak go bolting across the wood floor before disappearing behind the next wall. Was that…

“So I’m going to go and change into something else for tonight, but we need to go over a few house rules before I leave you be.” Ms. Johnson said, gently setting the boys down on her kitchen island. The cold of the stone went shooting up through their little bodies. What a nice home though, Noah thought.

“First, do not ever be somewhere I’m not expecting you to be.” Ms. Johnson started. “For example, do not climb into my shoe. Speaking from experience, you will be turned into mush if you do. Second, respect my home. Don’t pee anywhere other than the toilet, do not break anything, do not scratch anything. Please. This is an obvious one and shouldn’t be a problem because you’re good boys. Third, do not let my disposables talk you into anything. Don’t trust them. You may or may not run into some and they may try to manipulate you into doing something you wouldn’t otherwise do. They know what the punishments are, but just be careful around them. Fourth, enjoy it. This may be my home but it’s designed to be enjoyed by everyone, including the little. I should be able to see you on the floor and on the furniture and there are ladders for you to access the common areas like the toilet, sink, kitchen counters, etcetera. The ladder on the right is for going up. The ladder on the left is for going down. The most dangerous place will be if we’re both coming around a blind corner. Be kind to each other, watch out for each other, and watch out for me and my friends and you’ll come to love it here. There are many here who would agree. This is not a prison. Think of it as a jungle gym of discovery. I’m going to head off to my room to change, but Troy will be along soon to show you around!”

After Ms. Johnson had walked away and disappeared into a room beside what appeared to be the living room, the boys took a moment to take in where they were. They were literally inside Ms. Johnson’s home. They had so many questions. Who was Troy? Who was that little thing they saw run across the floor after they arrived? How many disposables did Ms. Johnson have? They suddenly wished they were back in her car now that their minds were buzzing. She did truly have a marvelous home though. Fresh floors, fresh walls, fresh ceiling, pristine furniture. Either Ms. Johnson was a spectacular cleaner or she had a really good maid. And the windows overlooking the Maple Valley forest were polished clean and offered a picturesque view of the natural world.

Then, just as Ms. Johnson has said, another tiny man suddenly appeared from the edge of the island counter and walked towards them. The man was visibly older than them and appeared to be in really good shape physically. He wasn’t bulky, but had the body of someone who knew how to put in his cardio. The most obvious flaw was a bruise on his forehead and the fact that his left arm was in a flexible brace.

“Hi boys!” The man greeted them as he stopped and put his good hand on his hips. “I’m Troy. I assume you’re the students Ms. Johnson told me about?”

“That’s right.” Brayden replied. 

“Very good! Taking in her home, I see. I did the same thing when I first arrived. As much as I would enjoy chatting with you outsiders, Ms. Johnson gave me a strict timeline to follow since she’s got some friends coming over very soon. So let’s get straight to it. As far as I know, you’re going out with her and her friends tonight and she made it very clear that you’re all to use the bathroom now so you don’t have to worry about it later. I’ll show you where the bathroom is and hopefully keep you alive long enough to use it. Because of where you’re going tonight, you’re to watch me and hopefully learn a thing or two about safety on the floor. Since you’re her students though, she’ll be extra careful about where she goes. That’s actually a good thing for everyone else too. But everyone not named Ms. Johnson isn’t quite as careful. So onwards! Follow me and watch your step over the edge. It’s a bit treacherous the first time.”

The boys looked at each other and then watched as Troy shimmied over the edge and disappeared. Should they follow the man? They were so confused about everything he had just said!

“Hurry up! You don’t want to be doing this when her friends are here! More feet equals more opportunities to be squashed!” Troy hollered from over the edge. 

The boys hustled to the same spot where Troy has went over the side and nearly lost their balance as they peered over the edge. There was Troy climbing down a ladder that stretched all the way from the floor to the top of the counter, even with a bum arm. It was the tallest ladder the boys had ever seen! Relatively speaking of course. A fall from here would mean certain death for sure. Gatlin felt absolutely sick to the stomach as he looked over the edge.

“Don’t be scared!” Troy said to them. “The bottom is super well anchored so it’s actually pretty sturdy. Just don’t let go once you start! Even if you fall, Ms. Johnson put in some safety netting this morning. You’re her special little boys after all!”

The boys did as they were told and took turns climbing over the edge and then descended down the long, tiny ladder made just for them. To Noah, it felt like they were descending the side of a skyscraper. Not that he had ever done that before, but it was the only thing even remotely close than he could think of. They each breathed a sigh of relief when they made it to the bottom safely.

“If you thought that was stressful, wait until you’re standing on the edge of her toilet. That’ll really get your heart pounding.” Troy said to them. “As we cross the floor, stay as close to me as you can. Like I said, she’ll be watching for you, but she’ll crush you in a moment’s notice if she doesn’t see you. Stick to the walls and only cross the open floor when you’re absolutely certain you’re in the clear. Let’s go.”

As the boys walked along the hardwood floor, beneath massive bar chairs, Noah couldn’t help but quiz the man in front of him.

“Hey Troy, what happened to your arm? Was that from Ms. Johnson?” He asked.

Troy laughed and smiled, but didn’t appear to do it in a sarcastic way. “No son. That was from someone else who got a bit carried away.”

The rest of the journey was done in silence as Ms. Johnson’s words rang in their heads. “Don’t trust them” she had said. They didn’t trust this man in front of them but Ms. Johnson had planned for him to take them on this tour. So maybe he wasn’t a disposable? They weren’t quite sure and Troy didn’t seem eager to tell them anything more than they asked or he was told to say.

As the boys trekked across the vast interior landscape, they passed through the doorway that Ms. Johnson had disappeared into and were met by a marvelous sight. There, sitting on a massive bed that would surely take up the space of several football fields, was a very nude Ms. Johnson looking at her phone. The boys paused for a second to admire the bare woman who was hunched over her screen, but Troy quickly hissed at them to keep moving. Right. They were still in her path of travel in the event she decided to get up… They hurried towards their guide and hung a left into a very sparkly grey bathroom. This had to be Ms. Johnson’s personal bathroom. They were led towards the base of a very tall toilet that had two ladders hanging over the side, similar to the ones in the kitchen.

“Ms. Johnson recently added an extra ladder everywhere. Probably because she knew you guys would be stopping by. It’s actually been an amazing addition. No more fighting between who’s going up and down. Better start climbing and hope that she didn’t just take a crap.” Troy said. 

While the others were climbing, Noah took the chance to ask Troy a few more questions.

“Hey Troy. What is it like sharing a toilet with someone like Ms. Johnson? I assume you’re always this size and she’s, well, always her size.” 

“You would be correct.” Troy said. “It’s interesting, I’ll say that much. It’s okay when the toilet’s clean and she hasn’t used it in a while. After she pees it’s not so bad. But after a number two… you better give it some time. I’m not sure if you’ve heard it yet, but her saying is ‘gotta go, let it go’. Meaning that if you’re in or on the toilet when she needs to go, you’ll be wishing you weren’t because she’s not going to hold it for you. And if she’s sick… having a large storage capacity is a good thing because you want to be in here as little as possible.”

Noah cringed a little. “So this is the only bathroom in the house? How many of you are there?”

“The only one we have access to. And many, but most of them are pretty good at hiding when they’re not sure what mood Ms. Johnson is in. At least the ones who have been here the longest. Don’t kid yourself though. She knows where everyone is even if we think she doesn’t.” Troy replied.

“Other than that, it must be pretty amazing to live here.” Noah said, looking around the expansive room.

“Yes and no.” Troy replied. “You do get pretty good at house cleaning and she’s usually super appreciative of our efforts. And believe me, I’ve seen things that will give you a boner to last a lifetime. But I’ve also seen things that will raise every hair on your body. So it balances out. If you’re on her good side, you’re relatively safe here. If you’re on her really good side, then you’re living the dream. If you’re anything but those, you better watch your back. The majority of the time she’s a super sweet, sexy woman who makes living here an absolute dream. But a horny Ms. Johnson is a very scary Ms. Johnson.”

Noah chucked at that last part. “Really?”

“Son, you don’t want to know the half of it. When she’s on, she’s really on. She almost always has someone in her panties. Sometimes they return home after she’s been away, sometimes they don’t. She usually chooses the first one she sees in the morning. And you can’t even run away. If you run, that just excites her even more. Your best bet is to hide in the living room when she’s horny. The bedroom is like hiding in the dragon’s den, that’s where she has all her fun. Hide in the kitchen and you risk becoming a quick snack. You get used to it and the others here are quite good at hiding like I said. And you don’t ever want to be sentenced to the cushion crew. That’s just bad news. If you ever want to live here, you better be a master in bed. And if you’re not, you better learn fast. That’s the one thing that keeps people alive here. Those are her treasures.”

“Are you a master in bed?” Noah asked.

Troy smiled at him. “You better get climbing. Everyone else is up there already.”

Noah did as he was told and climbed up the ladder. Climbed and climbed and climbed until his hands met the cool, flat surface of the toilet seat. After hoisting himself up, the sight before him took his breath away. It was the same amazement as seeing a professional sporting stadium for the first time in real life. It was so huge. Now that he wasn’t pinned under the seat, he could actually take in the sheer size of a toilet at this size. It was wildly intimidating. It was so white and the water below was so clear. If he didn’t know any better, he’d jump in and go for a nice swim. But after listening to Troy’s tales, he did think better of doing that. Everything was a brilliant white except for a single brown ladder that hung over the seat and fell into the surface of the water.

“What’s everyone waiting for?” Troy asked, coming up behind them. “This is a toilet after all. We don’t have all day. Do you want to be squished by a giant woman’s ass when she comes along and plops herself down on top of you? We may stand, but women sit.”

Snapping to attention, the boys each unzipped and started peeing into the vast abyss below. It was actually a challenge though since knowing that this was where Ms. Johnson did the majority of her business was resulting in many spontaneous boners. When they were finished, they couldn’t quite believe how the water was still so crystal clear. They hadn’t even made a dent in it.

“Amazing.” Brody said.

“Truly amazing.” Brayden agreed.

In their amazement, two other men joined them atop the toilet. One man was thin and shorter than they were. But the other man was significantly larger than any of them. He probably had each of them beat by at least 100 pounds and was completely nude. Everything was on display. His muscles were all too evident to Noah who couldn’t help but eye the man down and then up. He was certainly not gay, but he had never seen a man like this before. 

“What are you looking at punk? You like what you see?” The larger man asked in a gruff, grizzly voice. “I bet you’d like the other end of it.” 

And before Noah could even process what had happened, he was suddenly falling backwards, towards the clear pool below with a sore shoulder. 

*Splash!*