- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Part 2 of 3

When he made contact with the strikingly cold water, Noah’s mind snapped into panic mode. The bigger man had pushed him in! He was in Ms. Johnson’s toilet! He had to get out of here!

Noah’s eyes stung, but he forced them open as he thrust himself towards the surface. He was suddenly thankful that the water was clear and relatively piss free. It must have been flushed just before they arrived. When he resurfaced, he swiped at his face, trying hard to keep his eyes open so he could see, but it was a monumental task. Time was of the essence and he was losing it!

As he treaded water, he heard his friends panicking in the distance above him. At first he thought they were just panicking because of where he was. After all, this was the toilet of a much, much larger goddess who apparently was having friends over. But as he stilled himself, he realized the water was vibrating ever so slightly. Someone was coming. The ladder. Where was the ladder?! He could hardly see but he was making progress through blurred vision. There it was! He took off, trying to cover ground while clearing his vision.

“My my my.” A loud female voice suddenly boomed from high above. Her voice rang against the walls of the toilet Noah was in.

Noah still couldn’t quite see who it was, but his initial panic began to subside. The voice was familiar. Not Ms. Johnson. But Alexis!

“We sure have quite the potty party going on in here now don’t we?” Alexis said in between giggles.

As Noah’s vision began to return, he looked up from within his pit and saw the most beautiful face peering down at him. Her brilliant green eyes couldn’t be mistaken. 

“Haven’t we been here before Mr. Knight? I see we’ve at least graduated from hiding under the seat. I suppose at least hiding in the bowl would grant you a few extra seconds of survival compared to being instantly squashed like a pancake.” Alexis said laughing.

Noah breathed a sigh of relief as she spoke to him. She was so pretty. He was so thankful for her. And she saw him. That was the most important thing.

“Or maybe I should just sit down and do a number one. Or maybe a number two?” Alexis suggested. Noah’s heart sputtered as her words suddenly took a threatening turn. “Hmm, do you think you’d be able to swim to the ladder before you feel the wrath of my body? And your friends. Do you think they’d survive the full weight of my body as I sit on them.” Alexis slowly started to undo her belt and unzip the fly of her jeans. But just as she hooked her thumbs around the waistband, she turn around so the boys had a full view of her magnificent bottom. Man. It was so good. It was like it had been chiseled by hand. So round and firm and perfect. “Are you ready?” Alexis asked, still facing the boys, jeans still at her waist. Noah was suddenly freaking out! Was she actually going to show them her bare butt. Her pussy? Was she going to end them like this?!

But just as she started to slide her jeans down, revealing the top sliver of her dark pink undies, the floor began to vibrate yet again. This time even more intensely than the last. It wasn’t coming from Alexis. Someone bigger was coming. Rather, they were already here.

“Out of the way! Out of the way! Pregnant lady needs to piss something fiercely!” A brunette woman, shorter than Alexis, but who’s belly was many times larger, announced loudly to the room. Noah was only able to get a glimpse of the new woman before she pushed the hesitated Alexis out of the way, pulled up the bottom of her light grey, slim fitting dress, and peeled down her panties. Alexis, acting out of instict and being more agile than the pregnant woman, bolted and snatched Brayden then Gatlin then Brody then Calvin then Troy then the larger man who had pushed Noah off the toilet seat just a moment before the heavy woman slammed her bum down on the seat, almost catching Alexis’ hand underneath her.

It all happened in slow motion to Noah who was still a few more seconds away from reaching the ladder. Seeing Alexis had completely delayed his escape attempt. Somehow their class TA had managed to save everyone though… except for one. The shorter, thinner man who had come up with the much larger man wasn’t so lucky. The new woman’s bare butt slammed onto the seat and sandwiched the tiny man in between two very solid surfaces. 

Although Noah’s world quickly went from bright to dark, he still had a tiny bit of light shining down from between the woman’s thighs. It all happened at blistering speed but Noah knew he could see a small stream of red liquid seeping from beneath the woman’s bum that dripped into the bowl. Exactly where the tiny man had been standing just a moment before. That was all that was left of the poor man now. There was no time to dwell on the lost life though, but for a few seconds after the woman had landed, a torrential downpour was unleashed. The moon-like, pussy that was a fair bit puffier than Ms. Johnson’s flexed and opened wide. Noah was thrown back from the ladder the second the stream was unleashed and was left tumbling under the power of the most intense hurricane ever recorded. Luckily it didn’t last long though and when he was eventually allowed to resurface, his mouth was full of the woman’s salty, strong smelling piss. He spit out what he could and accepted that the rest was part of him now. What had once been a crystal clear, cool lake, was now a very yellow, bubbly, warm wasteland.

“Lacey!” Alexis screamed at the woman who had just sat down on the toilet. “Don’t-”

“Relax, I just really need to… ahhh.” Lacey said as her body relaxed and shed the built up fluid within her. “You’ll understand someday, Alexis. You’ll be pregnant someday. You’re too pretty not to be. Then you’ll get it.”

Alexis wanted to haul the woman up and off the seat and beat her senseless. But the damage was already done and she knew there would be no stopping the stream that had already started. Her hands were full and the woman currently on the seat would be heavy. After a few seconds, the violent stream turned into a light tinkle and then stopped completely. Nice and short, thankfully. 

“Lacey, you just peed all over one of Ms. Johnson’s students!” Alexis said. “Just please don’t flush him.”

“Oops.” Lacey said, taking a few squares from the nearest roll of toilet paper. “Well he shouldn’t have been in there in the first place. I thought they were just her disposables. Help me up.”

Alexis set the tiny boys down on the vanity counter, grabbed Lacey by the hand, and helped to haul the woman to her feet. The two peered at the toilet and saw both the remains of the tiny man whom Lacey had squished on the seat, and also Noah who was now at the end opposite the ladder and was working on coughing up a bit of fluid that had made its way to his lungs.

“Sorry little guy. But when a prego’s gotta go, she’s really gotta go.” Lacey said to Noah as she wiped away both the excess urine and the tiny man's remains before dropping the toilet paper in the water beside the boy.

“I’ll see you in a few.” Lacey said to Alexis as she left the room.

“Let’s get you cleaned up a bit, shall we?” Alexis said, reaching into the pee-filled toilet to pluck out the tiny boy. As he was carried to safety, Noah watched as Lacey’s toilet paper was flushed away and sucked down the drain. He had been that close.

“Who was that?” Noah said, shivering a little now after being removed from the warm pool.

“That would be Lacey, one of Ms. Johnson’s friends.” Alexis said, as they waited for the tap water to warm up. “Are you okay?

Was he okay? He was just peed on by a giant and was then almost flushed away to the sewers. Yeah, he was okay.

“I am now.” Noah replied with a small grin. 

“Well that’s good.” Alexis said, gently dunking Noah under the warm stream of water from the bathroom tap and scrubbing him with her fingers. “I see Ms. Johnson is giving you the full tour. That’s good. Never hurts to build up some survival skills. Lacey is a good person though. Get on her good side and you might score some goodies. Her husband is a good guy too. They even share a tiny man between them. Pretty sure they’ve had him for years now.” When Alexis finished cleaning the toilet off Noah, she turned off the tap and dried him with a soft face cloth. “Good as new!”

“Thanks Alexis.” Noah said, thankful that he could see clearly again and didn’t smell like piss. He could’ve help but shake what Alexis had teased them with just before Lacey arrived. Was she actually going to show them everything? Pee on them? Crush them? That would be a conversation for another time perhaps. Gosh, that mental image of her giant butt dangling so high in the air, threatening to lower would stay in his mind forever though. Imagine if she was naked… She knew how to make an impression. He loved her complete lack of fear.

“So what are we going to do with you?” Alexis said, turning her attention to the larger man who had pushed Noah into the toilet.

“He pushed Noah into the toilet, Alexis!” Brody announced. The large man glared at the boy but didn’t move. Not when someone far stronger than him was ready to pounce.

“Is this true, little man?” Alexis asked the man. The man didn’t answer though. “I’ll take that as a yes. We’ll let Ms. Johnson decide what to do with you.” 

“Wait-” The man started saying before Alexis roughly grabbed him in a tight fist, forcing the remaining air out of his lungs. His facial expressions had softened now that he was the prisoner.

“Troy, you good from here on out?” Alexis asked the man who had guided the boys across Ms. Johnson’s home.

“Sure am! Thanks for everything!” Troy graciously replied. 

“Wonderful. Let’s go and join the party!” Alexis said, gently picking up the boys in her free hand and leaving Troy to himself.

As Alexis carried the boys out of the bathroom and through the now empty bedroom, Noah was able to fully take in the girl. She had changed into a dark blue pair of skinny jeans and was wearing a short, black short sleeve shirt that showed just a hint of her midriff above her belt. Her long dark hair flowed gently in the breeze of her walk. She smelled like a fresh shower. Simple elegance. 

When they reentered the living room, the boys saw that they were most certainly not alone anymore. Ms. Johnson was standing in the kitchen with two other women. One of them was Lacey who was about a foot shorter than Ms. Johnson but had a similar hair style. Straight, long and fairly dark. Lacey was a little more on the brunette side though. Considering she was very pregnant, it was difficult for them to tell how fit or not she was. Her thighs and arms were pretty tiny, her chin was nearly fat free, and her butt was pretty firm through her dress though. They figured she was probably a pretty fit person. Age wise, they looked practically identical. Her skin was white, but a tad shade darker than Ms. Johnson’s, and incredibly smooth looking.

The other girl looked strikingly familiar to Noah but he just couldn’t quite put a name to the face. She was shorter than Lacey with a similar build, a few years older, and had brown hair. Her dress was a bright pink and white floral pattern and was loose fitting, not tight like Lacey’s. It was just a pretty sundress trying to savour the fleeting summer weather. Skin wise, she was incredibly well tanned and had a few freckles through her face. Her smile was big when she laughed and she showed a bit too much of her upper gums when she did.  Noah knew that he knew this woman but he just couldn’t quite figure it out.

“Alexis! Thanks! You can just set them down on the counter. Perfect.” Ms. Johnson said as Alexis carefully set the boys down on the kitchen island, just below the height of their chests. From this level, the first thing that Noah thought about was how Lacey had them all beat boob wise. Ms. Johnson, who had changed into a loose fitting, light wash pair of jeans, and a form fitting long sleeve shirt tucked into her pants, came second. Alexis was a close third but might rival them in a few more years, and the other girl was too hard to tell under her dress, but Noah suspected she was probably the smallest.

“I heard about your little adventure.” Ms. Johnson said to the boys. “It’s just a little character building. Something to make you feel alive. That wasn’t by design though. That was purely just the world being real.” She said with a grin.

“Hi boys!” The new woman said to them, waving her fingers at them.

“Oh right! You know Alexis and me of course, but these are my friends. Mrs. Frost. But you may call her Lacey.” Ms. Johnson said, pointing at the pregnant woman. “And this is Ms. Bealls. You can still call her Ms. Bealls though since she’s a teacher as well!” Ms. Johnson said, pointing towards the other woman. 

Ms. Bealls! Of course! As soon as he heard the name, Noah’s memories came flooding into his mind. His grade 8 teacher! Who would’ve guessed that she and Ms. Johnson were friends.

“Rachel will be joining us shortly. In fact, she should be here any minute.” Ms. Johnson said, looking at the kitchen clock.

The boys squirmed at the name of Rachel. Brayden instinctively put some distance between he and the girls. The last time he heard the name Rachel was when he was being pounded into oblivion. 

“Oh I don’t mean Mrs. Hulme.” Ms. Johnson said, noticing the reaction from the tiny audience. “I mean Ms. Walker.”

“You’ll love her.” Alexis said, chiming in. “She’s the sweetest woman you’ll ever meet. Stunning too! It’s her personal mission to never kill a tiny person. She bawled her eyes out when she accidentally sat on one last year.”

“Poor guy never stood a chance against that ass.” Lacey added. “You guys will love it. It’s tight and firm and super punchy. Just like yours Alexis!”

Alexis blushed red. “Anyways. Bottom line, she’s about as different from Mrs. Hulme as she can possibly be. No need to be scared of her. She loves toying with tinies but she won’t bite.” Alexis said to the boys.

*Ding!*

“How about that timing?” Ms. Johnson said, leaving and heading for the front door.

While Ms. Johnson was busy answering the door, Noah had a second to really take in Ms. Johnson’s house. She really did live the clean and polished lifestyle. It made sense given how well she takes care of her body. But there was one thing that caught Noah’s eye as he scanned the fireplace.

“Alexis, who’s that on the mantle? In the jar. It looks like a tiny person.” Noah asked as Alexis leaned in to hear him better.

She grinned. “That, Noah, is someone very special to Ms. Johnson.”

“Is he her-”

“Rachel!” The girls cried in unison as the fifth woman strode around the corner with open arms and a huge, beaming white smile.

Noah’s attention was immediately turned from the man in the jar to the gorgeous lady who had just entered their world. The others were right, she was absolutely stunning. Similar to Alexis and Ms. Johnson, yet completely different. She was tall, but not taller than either of them. Her eyes were big and her smile bigger. Her long blonde hair shimmered in the fading sunlight. Her teeth looked like they had been individually aligned by a master artist. Her proportions were out of this world. Boobs perky but not quite as large as Alexis’, her waist was probably even a little smaller than everyone else’s, and her thin smooth legs seemed to stretch for miles. Lacey was also dead right about her bum. She was pretty thin but she was far from a string bean, nor was she particularly curvy. Unlike Alexis who could instantly suck the air out of a room, Rachel was the type to blend in until you stopped to truly admire her, and then you wouldn’t be able to look away. Rachel probably had a few years on Alexis but Ms. Johnson appeared to be her elder. 

Noah heard Lacey let out a muffled laugh from behind him. When he turned to look at her, she was giggling. One finger was up against her lips in a ‘shh’ sign, while the other was pointing to the place to Noah’s left. When he looked to where she was pointing, he saw Gatlin, on his knees, head up looking at Rachel.

“Buddy, you okay?” Noah asked his friend who was visibly shaking.

“Yeah, umm sorry. I’m not sure what just came over me.” Gatlin said, rising shakily to his feet.

“Hey boys!” Rachel said to them in a sweet voice. “Sorry I’m late, I just couldn’t decide on what to wear. Think this is okay for tonight? Was thinking it might get pretty hot and spicy tonight.” Rachel asked her friends.

“Girl, you make anything look good.” Lacey said, eyeing the blonde up and down. 

Rachel had on a pair of light blue denim short shorts that were distressed at the bottom. Her top consisted of a small black crop top with thin white strips. She was showing far more skin than any of them but the body didn’t mind one bit. If anyone could pull it off, it was her and Alexis. Noah felt a bit worried that she’d be cold tonight in the autumn air but there was still some summer air passing through. Plus it sounded like they were going somewhere special tonight.

As the girls chatted, Noah began to feel more and more uneasy about the situation. It was five on five now. Ms. Johnson, Alexis, Rachel, Lacey, and Ms. Bealls against he, Gatlin, Brayden, Brody, and Calvin. Not that even a thousand of them could take on even one of the girls, but he sincerely hoped Ms. Johnson was going to stay true to her word and keep them safe.

“Oh I almost forgot!” Alexis announced as she reached into the back pocket of her jeans. “This is the guy who went and pushed Noah into your toilet.” Alexis said as she tossed the tiny man onto the counter. The girls all eyed him with great ferocity. 

“You picked the wrong day to do such an… evil thing.” Ms. Johnson said, leaning in so close to the man that he could feel the warm, moist air coming from each word she spoke.