- Text Size +

Noah had barely got a wink of sleep last night. His mind was still reeling after yesterday’s class with Ms. Johnson and Alexis. Even though he really hadn’t seen anything he hadn’t already seen before - meaning a woman in something that only covered her boobs and her crotch - there was just something magical about the way their teachers had shown them everything. Noah knew that he and his entire class could have been effortlessly scooped up and dropped wherever they so desired at a moment’s notice just like his friend, Ryan, had been. On one hand Noah knew there would be dangers with that idea. But on the other hand, if he could go back and redo that entire class, he knew he’d try answering that question so he could’ve been in Ryan’s shoes. Noah had just spent the entire evening and night replaying the events in his mind, even imagining himself in their monstrous hands as they gave him a personal lesson. Their bodies would be forever ingrained in his memory. Ms. Johnson’s so strong, curvy, and elegant. Alexis’ so tight, her entire figure so supermodel-like, and her face so piercingly intimidating. He and his friends had all tried getting a hold of Ryan last night, but nobody could seem to reach him. Parts of them were concerned he’d been injured or something, but they’d all seen him walk out the classroom relatively unscathed. They all really wanted to know what it was like being so close to their marvelous teacher though.

It was lunch time now and Noah, Gatlin, and Brody were all sitting together in an isolated corner of the cafeteria, hoping Ryan would be coming along soon. Unfortunately neither one of them had any classes with Ryan until after lunch so they weren’t even sure if he was here today.

Noah noticed his newest friend, Brayden, sitting a few tables over from them with a group of girls he had seen from his science class. He didn’t know any of their names but he reckoned Brayden had learned them all by now. He was a good looking guy, Noah could admit that. He was just a little taller than Noah was, but between his messy-on-purpose jet black hair, strong jawline, soft blue eyes, and athletic body, he was a popular item with the girls. He and Brayden had just clicked on the first day. They had sat next to each other in the math class following Ms. Johnson’s introduction and really hit it off by comparing notes on what they had seen and each liked the most about her. Brayden was the first real friend Noah had who actually knew real things and had real experiences with girls. Brody and Ryan were great in elementary school, but none of them had been on an official date or even had their first kiss yet. Ryan had light blonde hair, Brody with dark blonde, and they were both fairly tall, but neither of them really carried any sort of bulky masculinity. Brayden had both of those milestones checked off already and already had his sights set on having sex someday. Sex. Something they all knew they wanted but something that felt so far out of reach. Just then, he saw the friend they all desperately wanted to talk to stride into the lunchroom and walk towards them. Finally, they might get a few answers.

“Hey fellas, how’s everyone today?” Ryan asked them, obviously in a very chipper mood.

“We’re good but probably not as good as you are.” Brody playfully said to their friend. Out of the corner of his eye, Noah spotted Brayden get up from his chair and begin walking over to them, clearly noticing that Ryan was here now.

“Ryan, my man!” Brayden said, coming up behind Ryan and giving him a playful punch to the gut. “So you managed to survive after all! We thought maybe Ms. Johnson had stopped by your house last night for the encore performance! We saw you disappear into those A-OK panties but then didn’t hear from you again. So tell us, what was it like, did you see ‘anything’? And don’t shy out on the details.” Brayden pulled up a chair and leaned in, intent on hearing everything Ryan had to say.

“Where do I even begin? To answer your second question, I really didn’t get to see anything. When she initially picked me up and dropped me I was so disoriented. Maybe if I had’ve been ready for it I could’ve prepared myself, but I honestly wasn’t expecting that to happen. It was all such a blur. Then once I realized where I was when I got there, it was so dark that I could barely see my own hand. But honestly, once I got past that initial panic, it felt like I was in heaven. Man, you guys wouldn’t even believe how amazing it was! I didn’t even care that I couldn’t see anything by that point. It was so warm and soft and snug. So snug! You know that feeling when you wake up in the middle of the night and you’re completely trapped by your bedsheets? It was sort of like that. It was so hard to move anywhere. Possible but difficult. And the smell… It was like a fermented fruit combined with a little bit of sweatiness but… different and better. It was also very clean smelling, like when you just step out of the shower. And let me tell you something else, if you’ve ever had an ‘instant boner’ moment, I promise you that was nothing compared to the ‘instant boner’ moment you get when you’re in there! Oh! And this wasn’t really as noticeable when she first put me in there, but by the second or third pair she tried on it was noticeably warmer and ‘moister’. Like being outside on a really humid day where you just instantly start to sweat but it wasn’t really my or her sweat, it was definitely something else. It was sort of like being plastered against a damp wall but if you try and pull away, you end up being sort of sticky as well. The stickiness is super subtle though.” Ryan said as tried to explain to his friends, but putting an experience like that into words was clearly difficult.

“Ryan, you dog!” Brayden said to him. “What happened when she took you behind the changing screen? Was she clean shaven or bushy down there? And did she push you inside her pussy?!”

“Umm, I’m not sure about her hair cause I really didn’t get to see anything. But guys, she’s definitely at least mostly shaven cause it felt super smooth and skin-like no matter where I was. And she told me that she didn’t want me to see anything even behind the screen cause it’d be part of next week’s lesson. Plus she always kept me facing away from her body so when she’d go and change she could keep me from looking back at her. No matter how hard I tried, she was always one step ahead of me, it was crazy. One time she even pinned my head down with her giant fingers so I couldn’t see anything! And no, I don’t think I was ever pushed inside of her. She was pretty careful and said yesterday was meant to be more of a tease for what’s to come later in the term. Though there was one time when I could definitely feel something push against me through the fabric and then I spent the next like five minutes after that being hugged by two mounds of flesh on either side of me. Even though there were moments where it felt like I was on a slip and slide, I could hardly move. They were more like pitiful squirms.”

“Stop! You’re killing us! I envy you so much right now man. You do know that she pressed her finger against her crotch at one point, right? That’s probably what you felt! Ms. Johnson also told each of us to bring a change of clothes next week, any idea what she has in store? And where were you last night? We were all looking for you.

“Well yeah. When she took me out and let me go, I had to go down to the hospitality room to use their clothes dryer cause mine were soaked through and a mess. It wasn’t like jumping into a lake but it’s just a very subtle, constant wetness. So if she’s thinking about doing something similar with everyone next week she’s obviously thinking ahead to all of our other normal classes. Hmm, I never actually thought it could’ve been her finger pushing me closer to her. Wow. I was completely beat last night though. After I had a quick session with Google to try and figure out what I had just been through and had a quick beat-off, I passed out and went to bed. I recommend you all work on your cardio before hopping in there haha!”

The five of them all sat back in their chairs and relished in the fact that their friend had indeed just spent the entire class pressed against Ms. Johnson’s pussy.

“Were you ever scared?” Gatlin asked.

“Gatlin, I was scared out of my mind almost the entire time. But your fear sort of gets pushed to the side when your survival instincts kick in and you actually realize where you are. It’s a pretty surreal feeling. But I was always wondering if I was going to suffocate or if I’d slide down to the bottom of her panties and then she’d crush me if she sat down. Luckily that never happened though. It’s absolutely thrilling in every way though. I’m so ready for round two! Yesterday felt more like a practice round and I know it could be even more amazing.”

The five of them stood up together and walked to their next class, Brayden still peppering their friend with questions about Ms. Johnson, trying desperating to fill in all the gaps in their knowledge banks. Noah knew they all had a lot to learn about women, but Ryan’s tale certainly answered a lot of questions he had. Noah knew that he wanted to experience everything that Ryan did first hand though. He felt so excited about the prospect of being shrunken again next week and maybe played with like Ryan had been. Though the other guys didn’t seem to care, Noah did wonder if Ms. Johnson enjoyed having a tiny man down there.

----

“Good afternoon men! Let’s all line up now so we can get on with the class!” Mr. Woodland yelled from the middle of the gymnasium as the rest of Noah’s class was exiting their changeroom. Their gym teacher was a large, gruff man who was in his mid-thirties and had clearly put in the reps at the gym. Apparently he was new to the school with this being his first year as well. Noah figured Mr. Woodland easily had about 100 pounds on him. He didn’t have much for facial hair but his face had a thin layer of stubble. He had said that if he wasn’t at school he was probably out in the forest and Noah believed him. He seemed like a well exposed outdoorsman. Nobody ever spoke back against the man for fear of him ripping off their limbs one-by-one. Even the way he spoke was enough to let everyone know that he was confident and meant business. He was respected by all and he respected everyone back though, there was no doubt about that.

“Today is a day for the ages outside so we’re going to take full advantage of that. I want you all to look alive and give me five laps around the track. Straight through that door and hang a left! Hustle hustle!” Mr. Woodland instructed the class who were lined up in front of their teacher like a bunch of well trained army vets.

The class did as they were told and Noah kicked himself into high gear as they all took off to give the man five laps. He was right though, today was an awesome day for a run outside. It was warm, sunny, and a little breezy. As the class rounded the first corner after exiting the building and headed towards the quarter mile track bordering a soccer field, Noah spotted something that piqued his interest. There standing in the middle of the field inside of the track were at least 20 attractive girls who had clearly thought they were better off exercising outside today as well. Just as they were about to step onto the track, Noah spotted Alexis and then also recognized Noelle from the bus standing together amongst the rest of the class. He wasn’t the only one to notice them and forget about what they were doing though, because the next thing Noah knew, he bumped into the boy just in front of him and sent them both into a rough tumble.

“Get off your feet and back to the task at hand gentlemen!” Noah heard Mr. Woodland hollar from not far behind. After shaking off his daze and standing up alongside his classmate, Noah looked over at the class of girls once more and noticed a few of them staring at him, possibly even giggling a little under breath. “Great, now I look like an idiot.” Noah thought to himself and he started picking up speed once more.

Every time Noah got onto a straightaway he couldn’t help but take occasional passing glances at the girls in the middle of the field. He figured they were all in the senior grades since he recognized Alexis and Noelle, and he already knew that Alexis was in the twelfth grade. There was so much eye candy packed so tightly together though as they chatted amongst themselves. Alexis was wearing a pair of very short, tight black shorts that hugged her entire butt and a bright pink sports bra. These tight black shorts and sport bras were obviously quite popular as the majority of the girls were wearing them. Some chose to wear slim fitting leggings too. Noelle on the other hand was wearing a loose fitting pair of light blue shorts that came to just above her knee and a loose fitting black t-shirt. “Props to her for still making that look absolutely amazing.” Noah thought to himself. Alexis was definitely the tallest and slimmest of the group but Noah couldn’t stop staring at the vast leg-show that was on display for them. Most of the girls were slim and trim, others had some weight that they were obviously trying to burn off, but all of them looked like they could hold their own in the gym if they were motivated enough.

Noah looked ahead and noticed his friend, Gatlin, struggling to keep up with the pace everyone else was setting. Noah was on his fourth lap and he saw Brayden leading the pack, just starting his final lap. Noah pulled up beside Gatlin and eased his pace to match his friend’s.

“Hey man, you doing okay?”

“Dying. I’m good though. I got this. You go ahead.” Gatlin replied in between pants of exhaustion, sweat pouring down his face, drenching his grey cotton gym clothes.

Noah felt bad for his friend who was shorter, heavier, and clearly way out of shape. He knew his family often had to settle for the cheapest food to support everyone, and this often meant not being able to choose the healthiest of foods.

“You got this man. I’ll be right here beside you for the rest of the way.”

As everyone finished their five laps, Noah took an extra lap to finish alongside Gatlin. Mr. Woodland was already speaking to the rest of the class as they arrived and paused to address the two incoming boys.

“Very good men. That was some real perseverance you two demonstrated today. As I was just saying to your classmates here who have been keeping a very close eye on the ladies in the middle of the field, how about I see if they’re available for a friendly competition and we’ll see what you’re really made of?” Mr. Woodland said to his class as he was holding a soccer ball in his right hand.

Noah began to panic at the idea of having to compete against the girls who he had just been fantasizing about not a minute earlier, especially after his little incident at the start of the class. What if he embarrassed himself in front of them again?

“I hear no objections! Perfect, give me just a minute. Make sure you stretch it out and hydrate well!” Mr. Woodland said as he walked over the group of girls, leaving his class nervously squirming about.

“Greetings ladies! I trust we’re all keeping well on this fine day! Where would your teacher be?” Mr. Woodland asked the group.

“I believe you’re looking for me.” Mr. Woodland heard from behind him. He spun around to face the speaker.

“Ms. Johnson, uh, a pleasure to finally meet you.” Mr. Woodland said to the teacher while the girls behind Ms. Johnson were clearly trying to disguise their giggling.

Between Noah’s exhaustion and time spent looking at the girls, he hadn’t even noticed his sex ed teacher walk onto the field. Just then, Noah felt Brayden lean into his body and begin whispering to him.

“Look at this, Mr. Woodland’s got the hots for Ms. Johnson. I’ve never seen him stutter in the week and a half since we’ve known him.” Brayden pointed out. He was right though, Mr. Woodland never stutters or looks to the ground and he just did both in the same sentence while speaking with Ms. Johnson. Noah figured any man would have that reaction to Ms. Johnson though. She had on a pair of graphic light blue leggings, matching blue running shoes, and a black sports bra for today’s activities, more than enough to drive a testosterone fueled creature crazy. Now standing next to the large man, Noah could fully appreciate Ms. Johnson’s body even more. She was only marginally shorter than Mr. Woodland was, but was significantly slimmer and curvier.

“I was just discussing it with my class and we were wondering if you ladies would be open to a little game of soccer before the day’s expired?” The buff man asked.

“What do you think girls? Think a class of grade 12 girls can beat a class of grade 9 boys?”

“Heck yeah!” One of the blondes in the back said, loud enough that the boys could all hear.

So it was on, a soccer match with a class full of girls Noah would rather get to know than compete against. Noah’s team elected Brayden as their primary striker and Brayden insisted on having him as his wingman, even though he would have preferred to hang back and stay under the radar. So there he was, lined up at centrefield, right beside a stunning blonde who he didn’t know the name of but knew she had a great butt, and ready for kickoff. Noah hoped that the match would get started soon or else he’d have some major action starting beneath his pants that he really didn’t want these girls to see. Noah noticed that Alexis was lined up next to Brayden, fierce intensity plastered across her face, and Noelle was further down field, probably playing defence. In the distance was his high school, built from light grey cinder blocks and large windows, bordered by small popular trees, well manicured gardens and a newly paved pathway.

Mr. Woodland and Ms. Johnson were both standing on the sidelines ready to cheer on their teams. Their field was nestled between their high school and a vast green forest. It was one of the benefits of living in a small town, everything seemed to be surrounded by greenery and life. Just as Mr. Woodland was about to blow the kickoff whistle, Noah thought he saw Alexis say something to his friend. Then, just a moment later, the whistle was blown and Alexis took off with the ball, flying past the stunned Brayden. Even if Noah could catch up to Alexis, he wasn’t sure if he’d be able to steal the ball away from her. He didn’t want to hurt her by accident. But then again, he wasn’t even sure if he would even be able to catch her. She was gone. Brayden was catching her though and managed to come up behind and boot the ball to safety just before Alexis was able to get a shot on goal.

The girls were quick though, Noah had to give them that. For the majority of the game, the boys were back on their heels trying to defend attack after attack. Maybe they were a little hesitant to be playing against this type of competition or maybe their seniors were just teaching them a hard life lesson. Nonetheless, the only good chance the boys got all game was in the final minute when Brayden and Noah managed to get the ball and run down field after an aggressive attack by the girls proved costly. It was a two-on-one, Brayden and Noah against their goalie. Noah hoped that Brayden would take the shot and win it for them, but at the very last second he passed it to him. It all came down to this now. The goalie was rushing towards him quickly just as the ball arrived at his feet. As he looked up and saw the brunette closing in, he took his shot out of panic and sent the ball well wide of the net. Noah looked up in disbelief as he heard Mr. Woodland’s whistle blow, signalling the end of the game. He had made a shot like that hundreds of times before and never missed.

“Pack it up and hit the showers men! Ladies, please see Ms. Johnson at centrefield!” Mr. Woodland yelled. Even though the game had ended in a tie, Noah knew that the girls had creamed them. If it wasn’t for Brayden, they would’ve easily lost by a dozen.

Noah rejoined Gatlin who must have retired to the sidelines earlier because he was sitting down, waiting for his friend to finish. Brody came jogging up to them shortly after and the trio started for the showers.

“Well that couldn’t have gone better.” Noah said.

“Are you kidding, you and Brayden killed it out there. You should’ve seen the way the girls were looking at you guys. The way you weaved in and out and made everyone else look like turtles was awesome! You were studs!” Gatlin said, trying to reassure his friend.

“Really? But I tripped in front of them and missed that final shot by a mile! And where were you the whole time? I didn’t see you at all.” Noah questioned.

“Noah, you’re being too hard on yourself. You two were by far the alphas out there today. So what if you made a mistake or two? You two carried the entire team today. I wasn’t feeling well after that run so Mr. Woodland gave me the rest of the class off. It wasn’t so bad though. The views were great.” Gatlin said with a cheeky grin.

Noah thought about it and was his friend telling him the truth? Did he actually impress the girls today? But before he could overthink it, Gatlin spotted something on the path in front of them and pulled his friends back before they stepped on it.

“Hold up, what is that?” Gatlin asked as Brody and Noah saw the creature on the ground as well. The three of them bent down in unison to get a closer look.

“Hey, it’s a tiny man! Just like the ones Ms. Johnson showed us last week!” Brody said.

“I don’t recognize him, do you think he goes here? To this school I mean?” Noah asked.

“I don’t think so. I’m pretty sure Ms. Johnson is only teaching one sex class this term and it’s ours. I think we’d recognize him if he was from our class.” Brody replied. “Hey, he looks hurt. See? He’s trying to stand but he can’t. He looks scared.”

“Of course he’s scared, he’s no bigger than my finger and we almost stepped on him. Should we try to help him?” Gatlin asked.

“What if he’s one of those disposables Ms. Johnson spoke about? I think she said those kinds are supposed to be left alone. That they’re basically just bugs.” Noah said.

“But what if he’s not a disposable and needs our help? Or what if he’s just lost and is looking for his owner? Ms. Johnson did say that some people keep the good tiny men and treat them like pets.”

The three boys were crouched down facing the building, looking at the tiny man before them. They weren’t far from the door but the rest of their class had already gone inside to change and Mr. Woodland was probably still all the way back at the field. Would Mr. Woodland even know what to do?

“Noah, I think we should…” But before Gatlin could finish his statement, a shoe smaller than Noah’s but significantly larger than the tiny man materialized out of the corner of his eye and engulfed the tiny man who they had been staring at just a moment ago. Tiny man. Shoe. Noah didn’t think he’d ever forget the sound he heard the moment they placed their foot down and transitioned their weight to the man. He had been so close to the tiny man that he heard both a light crunch and squish and it sent chills down his spine. The person took just two steps farther before pivoting back, realizing that something had been off with one of their previous steps. A moment after impact, Noah swung his head up to meet the face of the shoe’s owner and he was greeted by a pretty girl who’s blonde hair was tied back into a ponytail. He recognized this girl though. She was the same blonde who he had been standing next to just before the soccer match started. Noah glanced down at the place the tiny man had been previously laying and all he found was a red, unrecognizable, wet mess. Had he not seen the tiny man before, he may not have been able to tell he had even been there at all. The pretty blonde girl lifted her foot to inspect her sole and found the bottom of her bright white runners had been stained a crimson red, almost like she had stepped on a cherry, but Noah knew it wasn’t that simple. The girl wasn’t even that tall or chubby, certainly nowhere near Ms. Johnson’s height, but it was obviously still too much for that tiny body to withstand.

“Was that me?” The girl asked him, her voice sweet and soft.

What were they supposed to tell her? Did she know about tiny men? Noah kept reminding himself that disposable tiny men had no place in the world so this death really meant nothing to any of them, but this was different that the ones Ms. Johnson and Alexis had dispatched. They had known for sure, or so he hoped, that they were disposables. But he wasn’t sure if the red mess in front of him used to be a disposable or whether it was someone from his school or someone’s beloved pet. Not to mention that if he had’ve done as Gatlin said and picked the man up, he could’ve still been with them right now.

“Umm, yeah.” Noah replied rather nervously. But as soon as he said it, he started to feel the regret begin to pass and be replaced by a different feeling accompanied by some action in his pants. She was quite pretty indeed.

“Oops, I’m really sorry. I didn’t even see him! Was he yours?” She asked him.

She knew it had been a tiny man? She knew tiny men were real? Fascinating, Noah thought.

“Oh no, he wasn’t ours.” Noah said. But before he could continue speaking with the girl he heard voices in the distance getting louder and closer. As he turned his head away from the girl and towards the incoming voices, he saw the rest of the girls’ gym class fast approaching.

“Ashley! What are you doing?! Girl, we gotta go!” The girl leading the pack, who Noah didn’t recognize, yelled to them. She must have been speaking to the blonde girl who had just stepped on that man because there was nobody else in sight.

“Sorry guys, I gotta move! Sorry again!” Ashley said to them as she ran off and into the school, leaving the trio of boys standing with their mouths hanging in disbelief over what they had just seen.

Noah, Gatlin, and Brody each took a step back from what was remaining of the tiny man to make way for the girls who were likely heading back to get changed. There wasn’t anything to salvage anyways besides some very tiny, very mangled clothes and a few lumpy bits. As the class of senior girls ran by, Noah spotted Alexis, Noelle, and then Ms. Johnson trailing them. He couldn’t help but look down at the man’s remains, which were still where they had left them as the girls were now passing over, and watch as more than one shoe came down on that very spot, further adding to the tiny man’s flattening. He couldn’t help but imagine what it would be like for a tiny man to be caught up in their stampede. Elephants would seem like ants compared to those girls. He’d be screwed, Noah concluded. Very screwed.

“Hi guys!” Ms. Johnson waved as she ran by, not even noticing what was left of the tiny man on the path. There really wasn’t anything to notice now though besides a minor stain on the ground.

Chapter End Notes:

Hope everyone had a very Merry Christmas and you enjoy this chapter! I'm hoping that this chapter starts to expand the world a little as we venture away from the classroom for a day and get some fresh air. I've been really enjoying reading your lovely reviews. They've been so motivating and have given me so many interesting ideas! I welcome you to continue letting me know what you're thinking! I also wanted to mention that the final scene with the tiny man being stepped on by an unaware Ashley was actually inspired by real events. Back in early elementary school we were all huddled around a brilliant orange caterpillar as is crawled along the gym floor when Ashley came barging through and crushed it without even knowing. Everyone was just as shocked as Noah, Gatlin and Brody were haha