- Text Size +

Ms. Johnson sat at the desk in her classroom, the familiar white painted concrete block walls and large wooden desk offering her company. It had only been a few short hours ago, but the memories of this morning’s sex ed class still shot shockwaves of excitement through her body. The feeling was similar to that of butterflies when one’s nervous, but she wasn’t nervous. Certainly not. These butterflies were more like little bolts of energy. It was at this moment she regretted letting her only man go this morning. She could’ve really used a pair of tiny hands right now. Even just knowing there was someone down there suffering through her mild, but constant excitement down below would’ve made things even better. It wouldn’t be long before the bell would ring and she could go home and resume her fun though. That was always the downside of morning sex ed classes like today’s, one is forced to wait the entire rest of the day and focus becomes a challenge. Such a tease it was. 

*knock knock knock*

Ms. Johnson looked up at the door to her classroom and saw her lovely assistant, Alexis standing at the threshold, smiling rather mischievously at her. Who knew what that girl could’ve done this time. Alexis was smart, probably even smarter than she was, and very pretty, definitely prettier than she was, so it was easy to worry for the boys around her. 

“Alexis! What a pleasant surprise. I thought you’d be on your way home by now? The bell will be ringing soon. Is there something I can help you with?” Ms. Johnson asked.

“Hi Ms. Johnson, actually there is something. One second.” Alexis replied as she stepped into the room, closed the door behind her, and worked on undoing her belt and the zipper to her shorts. 

“Hey. By the way, do you happen to know what happened to the little man I dropped off on the changeroom bench this morning? When I went back to check on him after class, he was long gone.” Ms. Johnson asked while Alexis was rooting through her now partially exposed pink panties. 

“Ah yeah. Alycia told me that Sadie found him this morning while they were getting changed. Said that she got hold of him just before Shelby did, so if you need him back it’s probably not too late.” Alexis said, finished with her digging and now standing with her right hand in a fist.

“No no, don’t worry about it. He didn’t mean anything to me. I’m sure he’ll be plenty thankful that Sadie got hold of him first. Might buy him a few extra hours.” Ms. Johnson said laughing. “Anyways, what did you come to see me about?”

“You know the saying, ‘it’s easier to ask for forgiveness than permission’? This is probably one of those cases.” Alexis said, grinning from ear to ear and she slowly opened her hand. There, as if being revealed by a magician at the end of a trick, sitting in the palm of her hand was a tiny man who looked strikingly familiar to Ms. Johnson. He was squinting and trying to block the light of the bright room with his arm while his eyes were adjusting. It was plenty obvious that this particular man hadn’t seen any daylight for quite some time. 

“My my, if I had to hazard a guess, he looks exactly like Liam from our class. This wouldn’t happen to be him, would he, Alexis?” Ms. Johnson asked with a tinge of sarcasm, taking the small student into her own hand.

“Well you see Ms. Johnson, he felt so good in there during our lesson that I just had to give him a little bit of extra time. Don’t worry though, it was purely educational. I assure you that he’s learned a lot today. He’s probably already miles ahead of everyone else. I just need you to regrow him so he can go home as usual, hopefully no questions asked by anyone.” Alexis replied, still smiling.

“That smile of yours might work on all the boys but I can see straight through it.” Ms. Johnson said, winking. “Did he at least do well today?”

“Oh yes! He’s got a lot to learn but he was quite the delight! I had a pretty busy day so I didn’t get to show him anything, but he got to tag along.” Alexis said.

“Okay. Well next time you do something like this, please run it past me first.” Ms. Johnson said as the bell started to ring, signalling the end of the day.

“Will do for sure! Thanks Ms. Johnson! Thanks for the fun Liam! Have a good night you two!” Alexis said to them, as she buttoned back up and headed for the exit.

“Oh I will.” Ms. Johnson whispered to herself, then turning her focus back to the little student in front of her. “Any other night I might consider taking you home for a night of private tutoring but tonight is probably going to be far too dangerous for someone like you, Liam. I’ll regrow you so you can head home but let’s keep Alexis’ little adventure with you a secret, hmm?” Ms. Johnson asked her student. He nodded feverishly, clearly understanding what she was saying.

After Liam was regrown back to his normal height, Ms. Johnson waved him good night. 

“Study hard for next week!” She called after him. “Poor boy looks like he’s been to hell and back.” Ms. Johnson said to herself, giggling a little as he left. “Home we go at last! Time to find some release.”

----

*Thud!*

Troy Fletcher was thrown hard against the wall on his left, then back against the wall on his right, all the while experiencing moments of weightlessness and then moments where he felt like he was majorly overweight. He felt so groggy. His head hurt like crazy. He tried to get some sort of bearing for where he was but all he saw was black. Darkness. He checked himself over and all limbs felt like they were still intact. That was good even though he couldn’t actually see anything. Where was he?

“Yes! They came!” Said a muffled voice from outside his… well whatever he was inside. It sounded loud though, and very excited. 

He started to feel a sense of urgency now that his mind was starting to clear. He tried to stand but he was met by a very low ceiling that immediately told his body to sit back down. He reached out and found that there were walls close by, all around him. Wherever he was, it was certainly a tight squeeze. 

What could he remember? The last thing he could remember was standing in front of a judge. The judge had told him that he would be sentenced to 6 months in jail. What did he do again? He was just a simple delivery man. What could he have done to deserve the audience of a judge? He delivered parcels. That’s right. The parcel. He took that parcel. Why did he take that parcel? He couldn’t remember, but there was a lawyer. The lawyer was old, and very grumpy, that he could remember. He took the lawyer’s parcel. No no no, why him? He could vaguely remember spending a day in that old concrete jail but he couldn’t remember waking up the next morning. Was he in jail right now? This didn’t feel like a jail.

“Can anyone hear me?!” He shouted as loudly as he could.

“Hello?! Who’s there?” A voice, a man’s voice, answered from behind the walls, loudest in his right ear. 

“My name’s Troy! Where am I?!” Troy replied.

“No idea! Can you see anything?” The voice said.

“No, it’s pitch black for me! Can you-” but before he could finish he felt his entire world turn into a weightless planet for a split second before being slammed down into the floor like if he was inside an out of control elevator. His head began to throb again, and any sense of direction he had gathered had been lost again. Just then he heard a terrible sound, the sound of something being shredded. Then, as if having received the answers to all his questions, he saw rays of bright light beam through a growing crack in his ceiling. He had to shield his eyes. He could barely see anything in the bright sunlight.

“Wakey wakey little ones!” The same muffled voice said, but this time it wasn’t muffled. And it was a very feminine voice. Just as his eyes started to adjust to the point of being able to make out the world again, he was met by the sight of a massive hand surging towards him. He hadn’t seen anything like it before! This had to be a dream and he was actually sleeping in that old jail cell. But the hand’s fingers pinched the brown wall to his right and he felt himself sink back into the floor. She was picking up the entire jail! Just when he thought he might wake up from this crazy dream he felt himself being tilted towards one side, further and further until he was sliding down the wall and out the ceiling, down to a hard, wooden surface about 20 feet below. But he wasn’t the only one. To his left, right, below, and above he saw other men falling in the same direction he was. The man below him hit the ground first and then he fell on top of the man and was met by another man landing on top of him. 

When he separated himself from the men around him and was able to sit up straight, the world he saw was breathtaking. It was a home but everything was so much bigger than it should be. It appeared they were standing on a smooth dark stained wooden coffee table in the middle of a huge living room. But before he could continue admiring the space around him he looked up to see another group of men falling from the sky and landing on top of him. Troy huddled into a protective stance and braced for blow after blow until the onslaught was finished. When he emerged from the pile of men, he got to take a good, long look at the woman who belonged to the voice he heard from inside his cell. Rather, his cardboard box? The woman was working on pulling out another cardboard tray from a large cardboard box. Each tray appeared to contain a bunch of men, each separated by thin cardboard walls. Where were they? 

The woman hadn’t said anything to them since she opened the box but her face was purposeful, as if she was a child on Christmas morning opening presents. Nobody had said anything since they had been removed from the box. He wondered if the other guys were as intimated by this woman as he was. She was massive. Truly massive. Her long straight dark hair, her face cute and warm, and her body tall and slender yet curvy judging by her wide hips as she sat on a large dark grey couch. Her skin was golden white, her pants were bright white, and her silky shirt a long sleeved white plaid with grey and red accents. She was very pretty and she dressed well. She was fairly young looking, probably about as old as he was. Not a teenager but not really a full blown adult yet either. In a normal world she was the type of girl he might pursue. This was definitely not a normal world anymore though.

When the woman appeared to finish unpacking the box, she peered down at them with gleeful eyes. Troy looked around and figured there had to have been at least fifty men standing on the coffee table below her. There were no women though. Just men. Very confused men.

“Welcome, welcome everyone! I’m so glad you were all able to join me! What a nice surprise it was to come home and find you all waiting on my doorstep. I wasn’t expecting you until at least next weekend. I had such a tease of a day today so you’re going to make tonight so much easier. Where are my manners?! You can call me Ms. Johnson, Miss, or Goddess. Any of those will do just fine.” Ms. Johnson said giggling, her big smile convincing them she couldn’t possibly be dangerous. 

“You’re all probably hoping to get some answers. Why am I so big? Where are you? But the question you should be asking is why are you so small? You see, I’m actually the normal one in this room. The scientific answer is long and probably pretty boring to you, but I can answer the important why’s and you can figure out the how’s later. Some of you probably already know but for those who don't, I’ll only say it once, so listen close.” Ms. Johnson said to them. “You see, each and every one of you have committed a crime of some sort, yes? Well your lovely package came with a detailed list of each and every crime you committed and who did it. How wonderful is that?! You’re not very good people, no no no, you’re very naughty indeed. And the world that we live in doesn’t tolerate people like you. Back in the old days the world would keep thousands upon thousands of people like you in jails and prisons and whatever else. That cost money and time, don't you know. So we came up with a solution and this is what it is. Our shrinking technology is being implemented in towns and cities across the globe. In most regions the majority of the population is aware of shrinking technology and that that’s what happens to criminals, but we’re still in the early stages so not everyone has got the memo that people really do shrink. At first tiny criminals would be regrown after a little while (depending on what they did) and returned back to civilization. But when the rich and famous got a hold of tiny things like you, well let’s just say regrowing only happens to criminals on special occasions now. And now that shrinking has become so common, especially to criminals like you, you’re just known as Disposables! Easily replaceable. Since the demand for tiny people got so high, governments are willing to look at even the smallest of crimes to justify shrinking someone and handing them off. On the bright side, crime rates have been plummeting because of our tech! The world is becoming a much safer place now. After all, a person who committed a crime doesn’t really deserve the same respect that a hard working, well mannered individual should get, don’t you agree? The real value is finding a man who is willing to be shrunk and dedicate his entire loving life to you! So tiny people like you are really just objects thanks to what you did. So now you’re all mine. Home with a small-town teacher who just happened to have a hand in developing the tech.”

Troy’s legs felt like jello now. His heart sank listening to this woman tell them her story. How could this possibly be happening to him? 

“Anyways! I don’t usually give a spiel that long to Disposables like you guys but I’m in a pretty chipper mood right now and it’s got me even more fired up. So let’s get you accustomed to your new home now, shall we? First up, everyone needs to strip and pile up your clothes at the front of the table.” Ms. Johnson ordered.

The group of men didn’t move. Not one. She wanted them to take off their clothes? Was she crazy?

“Oh I’m sorry, did I end that statement with ‘if it should so interest you’?” Ms. Johnson asked.

The men looked around at each other, unsure of what they should do. Should they listen to her or stand their ground? 

“So this is how it’s going to be? Well I gave you the easy option but you’re going to make me use the harder option. No big deal, you’re not the first one’s to try and act all tough on me. You....” Ms. Johnson said, pointing to a tall white man standing near the front of the crowd, “Beau Garcia. You were charged with rape and second degree murder. How lovely. Strip.” Ms. Johnson said, her voice very stern now having lost its sweet tone from before.

Beau Garcia stepped forward defiantly. “No.” He said. 

“Very well then. You have made your decision.” Ms. Johnson said.

Ms. Johnson quickly plucked the man named Beau Garcia from the table and tore the white t-shirt, black track pants, and running shoes from the man’s body using her right index finger and her thumb, her nails seeming to slice through the fabric like knives. She made it look so effortless. Maybe because it was for her. Beau tried to fight Ms. Johnson’s grasp but was completely powerless against the much larger woman. Her finger alone was taller than the man she was holding. In a matter of seconds after having picked him up, the man was dropped back on the table, landing with a thud, now completely nude. Defeated.

“Are you all convinced yet? I’m convinced of one thing. I thought Mr. Garcia here would’ve had bigger balls!” Ms. Johnson said giggling while looking down at the naked man before her. “I can make life very easy for you or very difficult. I can do the same if you decide you don’t want to live anymore. I can be very convincing. Really though, I probably should do as most people do and make your lives miserable for what you’ve done. For good measure, let’s go one step further.” 

Ms. Johnson pinned each of Beau’s limbs to the table using her left hand fingers and waved her right index finger in the air, hovering just over the man’s crotch. In an instant, her right finger and thumb had Beau’s testicles locked firmly between the tips of her nails. In the next, she pinched down hard with all her strength and sent her nails into the man’s most precious region. Beau screeched. The men cringed in unison. 

“And that’s how disposable men receive a vasectomy.” Ms. Johnson said. “You’re lucky you still have your penis, Beau. I hope this convinces all of you that you’re simply objects at this point. Whatever you did before to land yourself here, you did yourself. You have one purpose now, to please. You should be thankful you ended up with me. There are far worse places to be. Believe me.”

Troy felt like he needed to lay down. He wanted to cry. Was this how his life was going to end? He was a Disposable? An object?

“Back to it. Strip and bring your clothes to the front.” Ms. Johnson ordered again.

This time each and every man complied, walking around Beau who was still writhing and moaning on the ground, to deliver their clothes to Ms. Johnson. They now stood together, all in their birthday suits.

“Very good, thank you. That wasn’t so hard, now was it? Time for the next order of business, my house. I hope you all like my home. I know it’s nothing fancy but teaching doesn’t exactly bring in millions of dollars. Number one, there are access ladders for you at every major component of my home. This coffee table has one over in that corner, there’s one to the couch I’m currently sitting on, there’s one to my kitchen counter, one to the main toilet and guest toilet, and so on. There are two at each location, one for going up, one for going down. You’ll get used to them in no time, I promise. You have free roam of almost my entire home with the exception of a few private areas that I need for working alone. You’ll know when you get to these areas because I’ve installed an electric fence that’s completely harmless to normal people like me, but will send a quick advisory to any of you who come into contact with it. Number two, always watch where you’re going. The other Disposables who came before you know this now, but I rarely keep an eye out for you guys and I promise you that you don’t want to get in my way. Number three, there will be no peeing or pooping anywhere other than in the toilet. Got that? If you break this rule, I promise you you’ll regret it. The other Disposables will probably give you a more detailed rundown of everything later. Number four and five, I’ve set up a sleeping area in my bedroom but you’re free to sleep anywhere and eating times are at 6:00am, noon, and 6:00pm, no exceptions unless I deem it so.” Ms. Johnson said to everyone.

“I don’t know about you guys, but just looking at you all makes me so excited!” Ms. Johnson squealed. “My lovely students did wonders for me today at school so we’re going to reap those benefits tonight, but first I need to eat! You’re free to do whatever you want now. I’ll call you if I need you. And oh yeah, number six, when I call, you come running. No excuses. It’s 5:30pm now so climb up to my kitchen counter at 6:00pm and someone will be there to serve you your food. You’ll likely bump into a bunch the other Disposables within the hour. They’re not usually too difficult to find.”  

“I almost forgot! I’ll borrow you, thank you very much!” Ms. Johnson said as she swiftly scooped up the tiny man closest to her on the table, stood up from the couch, opened the front of her pants, and dropped the man inside. It all happened so fast but the group stood in shock as Ms. Johnson patted her crotch, thrilled to have a passenger. “Don’t be shy down there! The more squirming the better! Gotta get me ready for tonight!” She said.

As the giant woman headed for the kitchen, which Troy could see just on the other side of the open living room, the boys stared intently at her. She was truly gorgeous. Her butt was magnificent in those tight pants. But the moment quickly faded and they looked to each other questioningly. She had said there was a ladder heading down from the table they were standing on but where would they go? Troy did a 360-degree pan of the room to try and get a sense of where everything was. At his back were two large bay windows overlooking a brilliant forest and lake. The vaulted ceiling above him was very tall and finished with white planks. The walls were simply drywalled with a coat of light blue paint. Surrounding the coffee table were two large pillowy dark grey couches. To his right was a massive stone fireplace with a large television mounted above. To the left of the fireplace was a corridor with an open doorway at the end. Straight ahead past the largest couch was her kitchen finished with white cabinetry and light grey stone countertops. To the left of the kitchen was a large white door with a stunning glass oval in it, likely the main entry. To his left past the smallest couch was another corridor, this one with three doors, all but one were closed. The floors were all finished with dark stained hardwood flooring. White trim accented the base of all the walls and around all doorways and windows.

Troy looked over at the other guys and they appeared to be shuffling towards the corner of the table that Ms. Johnson had said had the ladder. He couldn’t see what they had found through the crowd but he could only assume they were working on climbing down. He wasn’t the largest of the men but he wasn’t the smallest either. Some of them had clearly spent their entire lives amassing their physical size and strength. He hoped that his physique would prove useful in this new world he was living in. He was losing hope every second that he’d be able to wake up and escape this dream though.

“Do you even have a clue what you’re going to do once we get off this table?” Troy heard a voice say from his left. Looking over, he saw a smaller white man, probably about a foot shorter than him with blonde hair, looking up at him with curious eyes. 

“No, I’m just going with the flow at this point.” Troy replied.

“Yeah me too. Say, what’s your name?” The man asked him. “Mine’s Sebastian Blake but you can call me Seb.” 

“Troy.”

“Well it’s nice to meet you Troy. Say, what did you do to end up here?” Seb asked.

“I’d really rather not talk about it.”

“Excuse me.” A large, bald, muscular black man said to Troy and Seb. “I’m sorry to interrupt but I heard your voice and I’m the guy who you called out to while we were in that box. The name’s Jett. Jett Chino.” The man said to him. His voice deep and powerful and he had at least a foot on him. It unnerved Troy but he was thankful he was friendly.

“Nice to meet you, Jett. I don’t know about you guys but I really need to take a leak. How about we go find that toilet the lady was talking about?” Troy asked his two new companions.

“Yeah I really need to go too! Great idea Troy!” Seb said.

“We better make it quick. Who knows when she’ll be back.” Jett said.

----

After the trio had descended the ladder leading from the coffee table, things felt so much more intense. The couches suddenly looked like mountains and that only meant that Ms. Johnson would look that much bigger. And they were on her floor now. 

“Come on, we can’t wait here all day.” Troy urged, heading towards the right corridor, figuring the bathroom would likely be through a doorway. Just as they reached the opposite corner of the coffee table, they looked at the vast, open landscape before them. There separating them from the nearest wall was a desert of hardwood flooring. He saw several other men running across the floor as fast as they could. Smart, don’t want to waste time out there in the open.

“Okay, we need to be quick here.” Troy said to the others. “We -” But before he finished he saw another man who he didn’t know fly past them at full speed, running into the open landscape. They watched closely, mentally timing him to see how long it would take to cover the distance. One, two, three… by 15 seconds he was nearly there. Still, that’s 15 seconds of exposure to a giant foot.

“Alright, I can hear her still working away in the kitchen, we have time. One, two, three, now!” And they were away. Their hearts pounding in their chests as they darted across the floor, knowing that at any moment they could be easily reduced to nothing more than a stain. But after a short period that felt like an eternity, they arrived at the other side unscathed. They bent over to catch their breath.

“Good job guys. Step one down, step two, bathroom.” Troy said between heaves.

“Yeah!” Seb cheered. “So what are you in for, big guy?” 

“I was short on cash and needed to cover my bills so I broke into a convenience store. Thought I could get in and out but the job went south from the second I walked through the door. Didn’t know about this crazy shrinking stuff until today. Thought even if I got caught I could get through it. Now look at where we are.” Jett said.

“Hey fellas!” A voice from behind them said, making both Troy and Seb jump in response. 

“Well hiya! Who are you?” Seb asked.

“I’m Clayton. You must be the new guys, eh?” The new man asked. He was a tall but very slender man with brown hair. Definitely older than all of them.

“Yeah we just got here a half hour ago! Why, how long have you been here?” Seb replied.

“Oh I’ve been here for many months now. I’ve outlasted pretty much everyone who either came before me or with me.” Clayton said.

“Wait, how many other people are here besides us?” Seb asked.

“People?” Clayton laughed. “Well we’re not exactly ‘people’ anymore, son. You’ll learn quickly but she doesn’t exactly keep us around. She must not have told you, but you just got classified as a Disposable when you were put inside that cardboard box. To everyone else, we’re just little playthings. Little workers. We’re exactly what they say we are, disposable. There’s usually a hundred or two, give or take depending on her mood, of us roaming about at any given time. She usually gets a new shipment every few weeks and by the time she does, she’s ready for it. Even if she doesn’t kill them, they usually go missing one way or another. You’ll come to learn that Ms. Johnson is the sweetest woman in the whole wide world, but when she’s angry or horny, stay clear. There’s one girl in particular who comes by fairly regularly and leaves with a bundle. I’ve never seen them come back.” 

Clayton let that sink in for a second.

“So we’re just here until she decides to kill us?” Seb asked, obvious disappointment in his voice.

“In a way, yes. I like to be optimistic though and I have a very good reason for that. You see that terrarium way up there on the fireplace mantle? Well there’s a man just like us who lives in there and he’s been here since before I got here. Nobody has ever been able to speak to him though. Sometimes Ms. Johnson will pull the terrarium down and carry him into her room (there’s also another shelf in there she sometimes uses for him) where she locks the door so nobody else can go in. I assume she plays with him but I’ve never seen him limp or struggle inside his glass oasis up there. She even lets him wear clothes.  Makes me believe he’s not even a Disposable like us. Ms. Johnson talks about Personal tiny men and how wonderful they are so maybe he’s hers. Who am I to say though. So if you mind your Ps and Qs like I have, life is actually pretty good around here. I’m hoping that once I’ve served my penance that she’ll regrow me. Anyways, I need to be getting my dinner now, where are you lads heading at this hour?” Clayton said.

“We need to use the bathroom, do you happen to know where it is?” Seb asked.

“You’re close. Go through that door at the end of the hall, hang a left into the second door and you’re there. Be careful though because she usually uses it around this time of day. I recommend standing at the back of the seat just in case you need to jump out of her way. I’ve seen too many rookies like you be squashed under her when she sits down. Let me know if you have any questions while you’re here. Most everyone knows where to find me if you ask them.” Clayton said as he wandered in the direction of the kitchen.

“One more question! How do we flush at this size when we’re finished?” Troy called after Clayton.

“Son, you won’t even be able to pee enough to justify a flush! She’s a different story though! And stay next to the walls!” Clayton hollered back.

The trio pushed forward, leaving Clayton to continue towards the kitchen. This entire thing was so crazy. They did as they were told and hugged the wall on the right as they moved along, figuring that if Ms. Johnson were to come along, that she probably wouldn’t step on them over here. The hallway was very large. It was almost like they were walking through a massive cathedral. Only the walls and ceilings here weren’t arched or made of ancient stonework. They were very simple. The walls the same light blue, the ceiling no longer vaulted, but painted a nice bright white. It was almost as if looking up into space, but space wasn’t there anymore. The white baseboards were twice as tall as they were, and that was a harsh reminder of just how small they really were.

When they finally reached the first door at the end of the hallway and stepped through, they were met by the biggest bedroom they had ever seen! This must be Ms. Johnson’s room. On the far right wall was a huge glass door leading out onto a balcony that overlooked the lake. In the middle of the room was a massive bed with a bright white footboard and headboard and there were even sliding white drawers on the sides. The sheets were both light grey and white but there appeared to be little sparkles all over it. It looked like a bed made for a princess. Beside the bed were two large bedside tables, the same matching white painted wood as the bed, each finished with a lamp that had a few little pine cones all over it. On the table closest to them, they could even see a leather-bound book neatly set there. On the left side of the room were two doors, one open and one closed.

The trio continued forward after taking a moment to admire the bedroom and check their blindspot for any approaching women. Just as Clayton had said, through the door on the left was a large ensuite bathroom, finished with large, square, grey tiles, a huge walk in shower with glass all around and smaller tiles a little darker than the floor, a white vanity to their right, and what they had gone in search of, a toilet at the back of the room with a ladder leading up to the seat. They saw another tiny man climbing up to the toilet but thought it was strange there was nobody else around. Maybe they were all in the kitchen having dinner. 

“Can I just say how glad I am to have met you two guys.” Seb said, breaking the silence that had fallen over them. Seb was right though, Troy thought, it was nice to have some company during this crazy adventure. He had gone practically his entire life living alone and just getting by. He never found it easy to fit in, but with Seb and Jett, he felt like he had finally found some friends.

“So who wants to go first?” Seb asked as they reached the ladder leading up to the toilet. “I vote for you big guy.” Pointing towards Jett.

“Fine.” Jett replied, taking one more look towards the door to make sure nobody else was coming.

After he had made it part way up the ladder, Seb and Troy followed and joined their new friend on the ladder. The ladder was a simple rope ladder with solid rungs and heavy weights at the floor to hold it in place. It took a good bit of effort to make it to the top, but it was easier than having to ask Ms. Johnson to lift them.

“Whoa.” Seb said when they had made it to the top. If he hadn’t had his breath taken away by the sight before him, Troy would’ve said the exact same thing.

Sure, they had all used a toilet before, but this was something else. It was so big. So vast. So white. Standing on the seat felt more like walking on the edge of a roof. On one side was a fall to sure death on the hard tiled floor below. On the other side was also probably a fall to sure death, but only because of the huge gaping hole beneath the crystal clear water. It looked like a giant pool you’d find at a recreational complex, but this was not a pool any of them wanted to jump into though. 

“You guys new?” The gruff man who had ascended prior to them asked from the other side of the toilet.

“Yes we are! This is quite the place!” Seb replied to the man.

“You’ll get used to it. Word of advice, this place gets plenty busy outside of eating hours. If you need to go, I recommend hurrying up.” He said to them. 

They did as they were told and sucked it up. Troy was amazed that his stream could just barely touch the edge of the water. When they were finished, they were also amazed to see that the water really hadn’t changed colour at all. Clayton was right again, they really couldn’t justify a flush. 

“Ah! No!” Troy heard Jett call out to his right. When he spun his head and looked over, he saw the flash of his friend desperately trying to grab onto the plastic white seat as he was slipping over the edge. Troy made a quick dash and jumped to try and grab the man’s hand but it was too late. He was over the edge. Troy heard the splash and knew the worst had just happened.

“Jett!!” Seb cried.

Troy, Seb, and the man across the toilet peered into the vast abyss below and saw the large black man treading water, trying to climb up the edges but to no avail.

“It’s so cold!” Jett yelled from below, panic in his voice.

“Hang on! We’re going to find something to pull you out!” Troy called.

“It’s too late for your friend! Save yourself!” The new man said, running towards the back of the toilet and leaping off the seat and onto the area closest to the tank. When Troy looked back to see what the man was running from, he first felt the vibrations. “Oh no.” Then, in the doorway, emerged the woman who was so much bigger than any of them. Ms. Johnson.

“Come on, we need to move!” Seb said, pulling Troy by the arm in the direction the other man had just run.

“But Jett!”

“No time! She’s coming!” And they were off, running along the seat while peering down to see their friend still struggling in the water, and leaping to join the other man in safety at the back of the toilet. 

“What are we going to do about Jett?!” Troy asked.

“Nothing you can do now other than pray she’s just in here to do her makeup.” The man said.

This was exactly what Clayton had predicted! He warned them Ms. Johnson uses the bathroom around this time! They were hidden behind the edge of the seat, peering over it to watch as she took a look in the mirror and then moved closer to them. She definitely wasn’t here to do her makeup. Ms. Johnson took a quick glance at the toilet and then spun around, her butt now facing the tiny men. In one motion, she unhooked her pants, pulled both her pants and underwear down, and proceeded to sit down on the seat. Had she even noticed the man now swimming beneath her? She had to have, she looked right at him! For a moment Troy feared that she might just squash them all under her butt, but when stopped moved, they were safe in the space between her and the white tank behind them. 

Troy couldn’t believe his eyes. There, sitting just a reach away, was the biggest woman he had ever seen. Her butt seemed to mould around the seat and squish down into it. She was leaning forward now. Clearly not giving his friend a second thought. Troy thought about reaching forward to touch her, to ask her to reconsider, but it was too late for that. Then they all heard the familiar tinkle of pee striking the water below. It was so much louder and scarier now though. What was going on beneath her had to be a whirlwind of terror.

When the sounds stopped, she raised from the seat, wiped herself clean, and pulled up her underwear. Troy thought he heard the cry of another man before being suddenly silenced. In another life they might have admired the sight of the woman’s naked bottom, but they had other things on their mind at the moment. They each jumped up onto the seat and looked down into the now yellow abyss and saw their friend floating on the surface, just before being sucked away with the deafening sound of the flush. He was gone. They had been standing next to him just a minute earlier, but now he was gone.

“Well hello there little ones!” Ms. Johnson said to the three of them, a very playful tone in her voice. “Came out to play, did you? Fun fun! Oh, was that your friend who just got flushed away? I’ll help you forget all about him! Let me just put you in here and you can come out after dinner!” She said, picking each of them up and stuffing them into the front pocket of her pants. It was a very snug fit for the three of them and everything sounded muffled. At least it smelled nice. 

----

Over what Troy figured was the next two hours, he could hear the sounds of Ms. Johnson eating, watching television, and cleaning up. All the while he felt pinned under a pile of warm snow.

When they were finally taken out, they landed on a very soft surface and were surrounded by a large group of other men, Ms. Johnson looking down at them all.

“So here we are at last. The culmination of a perfect day! You can think of this as your orientation.” Ms. Johnson said, taking off her shirt and bra, exposing her large, round breasts and toned stomach. “This is my favourite part about receiving new little ones and today is extra special because you don’t even have to go to the work of turning me on, my little students did that for me today!” She continued, now unzipping her white pants and pulling them to the floor, exposing a leopard print thong and long toned legs below. “Tonight is the night we separate the strong from the weak. The men from the boys, if you will. How many of you survive, I really don’t care.” She said with a little extra fiest in her voice, now removing her thong and exposing the most amazing pussy they had ever seen. Troy had now figured out that they were on the bed and she was standing next to it. That’s why it was so soft against his feet. “So let’s begin. You all have exactly 15 seconds before I jump onto the bed and make passionate love with you. Hurry scurry! 14. 13.” 

Troy froze for the first 5 seconds. She was going to jump? Then he clued in. She was going to jump on top of them! They were on the left side of the bed so he bolted for the opposite side as fast as he could, trying to separate himself from the crowd. At this size his little legs wouldn’t move him as fast as he needed and when he heard the word, “one!” he looked back to see the giant woman launch herself into the air and land near the left third of the bed. He knew there were a few men where her butt had just landed and knew they were most likely goners by now. Troy felt himself get launched into the air but instead of flying away from the woman as he had hoped, he landed much closer than he wanted to. She was writhing around now, plucking men off the bed and into each hand. Her squirms caused the bed to vibrate ferociously and he felt himself sliding! Her weight had caused the bed to slope down towards her and he was caught in the slope! He looked back to see another man below him, also sliding towards the monstrous butt at the bottom of the pit. When she rolled a little to the opposite side and then rolled back, her body engulfed the man before him. Whether he was crushed or not, Troy couldn’t tell. He couldn’t even see the man anymore. But her movements flung him into the air again, now giving a little bit of separation between he and Ms. Johnson. But she rolled, this time towards Troy, over the man under her butt, and onto her stomach, pinning several men under her breasts.

“Troy!” He heard his name be called out! Looking back, he saw Seb in the woman’s giant hand! Troy spun back, trying to plan a daring rescue and save his friend. But there wasn’t time for a plan. Was a plan even possible at all? Because he saw the woman look back at her own bottom and extend her arm, carrying Seb down the length of her body. 

“Ah, you’re going to feel so good inside me!” The woman whispered.

Troy rushed to the back of the bed to try and circle around and reach his friend, but it was too late. The woman was so much quicker than he was. She moved into a pose resembling that of a downward dog with her butt high in the air and with her left hand, now empty of the tiny man who was there previously, she spread her butt wide and pressed Seb against the entrance to it. Then she pushed. She pushed and pushed until all that Troy could see was half of her right index finger protruding from her anus. The rest, including his friend, had been sunken deep inside. When her finger retreated and her butt closed, there was no trace of Seb.

“So good!” Ms. Johnson said between moans. “If you were in my class, this is where I’d teach you that the sphincter muscles are so strong that they’ll literally suck something inside the rectum and hold it there! Think about holding in a fart, you’re holding in gas. That’s how strong those muscles are! Ah! I can’t even feel him anymore!” She said laughing. “You! You’re the grand finale!” As she reached forward and picked up another man to her right. Troy thought he recognized this one. It was Clayton!

Ms. Johnson raised from her downward position and maneuvered a pillow into the middle of the bed and deposited tiny Clayton into the middle. Clayton saw Troy trying to rush forward and end this chaos but he raised a hand, as if saying stop. He shook his head and smiled. He knew. He knew this was the end.

Ms. Johnson pushed herself up by the knees, slid both the pillow and Clayton to beneath her crotch, and smiled down at him.

“Have you ever had sex before, little one?” Clayton shook his head no. “Well today’s your lucky day!” Before Clayton could object or agree, Ms. Johnson slammed her pelvis down into the little man and started grinding. Back and forth. Up and down. She was humping the pillow and Clayton just happened to be in the middle of it. She was having sex with him! Only his little penis wasn’t exactly fit for the size of Ms. Johnson. 

“So good!” Ms. Johnson yelled, now having forgotten about the tiny men all around her and below her. Some, like Troy, were far enough away that they weren’t in any immediate danger. Others had been trapped under the pillow, under her knees, or were simply below the woman looking up at her, wondering when she’d come crashing down.

Troy watched from a sitting position as she thrust her body into tiny Clayton’s over and over again. Troy couldn’t even stand if he wanted to. The tremors that Ms. Johnson was sending through the bed made it feel like he was living through a magnitude 10 earthquake. 

“Almost. There!” Ms. Johnson yelled again, sweat now coating her forehead. She had been on the bed for a solid hour now, occasionally taking breaks to use her fingers and other men around her. “The clit! Love it! Inside!”

“Ah!” She hollered, delivering one final thrust into the pillow holding Clayton, this one bigger than all the others.

A few moments later she rolled over to the left side of the bed and collapsed. Her chest rising and falling rapidly as she fought to catch her breath. 

Troy now looked to the pillow but did not see Clayton. He saw something but it didn’t look like Clayton. Maybe because there wasn’t much left of Clayton to see. He looked across the vast landscape of the bed and it was like a warzone. The covers were wrinkled and thrown every which way. Tiny men were emerging from between the folds of the fabric, dazed and confused. There weren’t as many now as there had been when they started. Ms. Johnson’s breathing was steadying now as she lay there on her back, eyes still closed. He wondered if Seb was still alive somewhere inside her. He didn’t think he’d ever get to know though. He knew there was only one way out, and that way out was currently under that massive woman. His only other real friend was so close, yet so far gone.

Troy and the other men sat for a good two hours in silence as the room darkened and night began to fully set in. Ms. Johnson began to snore, still in the same position as when she collapsed. Eventually they did find the ladder leading to and from her bed and climbed down, not wanting to be anywhere near the woman when she awoke, just in case she was still in a mood for fun. Troy huddled in the corner of her bedroom to reflect on… everything. This was his life now. This was their life now. He regretted stealing that package now. He knew it was his own fault and that he probably deserved this life. He thought back to Seb before discovering sleep. What had Seb done to end up here? He never asked, but now he wished he had. Murder? Robbery? Rape? Who knew, but it was enough to lead him here.

----

When Ms. Johnson awoke to the sunlight beaming through her glass doors, she looked around at her bed. It was a mess.

“Wow. What a fun night.” She whispered, now remembering everything that had taken place just a few short hours ago. “Oh yeah.” She reached down to her crotch after sensing that something was a little off and pulled out a tiny man who had found his way inside her vagina during her fun. His body was lifeless now though so she tossed it to the floor for the other tinies to deal with for her. Was there another in her butt? She was pretty sure there was but figured he'd come out later.

She raised from her bed and entered the shower, humming softly as she heard the birds beginning to chirp outside her window. After she was finished, she wrapped herself in a towel and pulled out her laptop, needing to answer a few emails that had come through last night. School would be starting soon and she needed to get dressed and head out. But first, she pawed through the pile of sleeping men in the corner of her room and plucked one out. He awoke with a start.

“Sujung Lee. 28 years old. Charged with espionage. How fun and unique! You’re going to make for wonderful company today. Unlike yesterday’s companion, you’re not coming out anytime soon.” Ms. Johnson said to the little man before planting him on the crotch of her panties that were on the floor and pulling them up the length of her legs. He was firmly in place and ready to take on the day.

“Have a wonderful day everyone! I’ll be home again tonight!” Ms. Johnson called to her household of tiny men, knowing that at least most would hear her.

 

Chapter End Notes:

Disposable tiny men, how fun are they?! This chapter was more of an experiment than anything and morphed a fair bit as I was writing it. Decided to go a little more in depth on Disposables and introduce their place in the world. I know this one probably feels a little different than the other ones, but hopefully you still enjoyed it! It was a lot of fun to write! And welcome to Ms. Johnson's home :) Hoping that by mid-week I'll have some free time to write the next chapter and we can have another by next weekend. School is so busy though... Real life school, not Ms. Johnson's school haha! Thinking we'll be back in class next week and hopefully learn some new things with Noah and gang :) As always, I love love love reading each and every review! Keep letting me know what you think!