- Text Size +
Dreams. The number of dreams Noah Knight experienced over the past week had to have broken any records he ever had before. Dreams are a mysterious thing though. On one hand there’s no rules to them, you can do anything and get away with anything. But then again, zero censorship means that anything really can happen. Whether you’re being chased down by a woman a hundred times larger than you and who wants to end you, or whether you’re being cradled by that same woman and cooed at like a little baby. Then add on that that same woman in all your dreams just happens to look strikingly familiar to your high school health teacher… it’s a weird thing and makes for a crazy ride. That’s where he was today. Waking up in yet another deep sweat, his sheets soaked through, unsure if the giant woman wanted to flatten him or hug him. He thought that one day soon he might actually wake up and the world would go back to normal and maybe his health teacher wouldn’t shrink him and his friends down to a minuscule size. Today was not that day though. Even though his mother had washed the outfit he wore to Ms. Johnson’s class last week, the same one that visited her most private region, it all still reeked of feminine beauty. Her feminine beauty. Gosh, she made his dreams run wild. It was a daily reminder that his dreams were in fact dreams and this was in fact reality though. After all, you can’t smell things in dreams. Was that a bad thing though? This new reality that wasn’t really new at all. He had just been made aware of new things in the world. He had already learned more in a few weeks than the internet had taught him in years. 

“Noah, Sadie! It’s time for school!” He heard his mother call. There was no reason to rush to school today though. The only class that really mattered wasn’t until the afternoon and he was still feeling sluggish after spending the majority of last night finishing his science project. It was all finished though, he just needed to give his presentation tomorrow and then he could move on from it.

----

“Ms. Evans, could I please use the washroom?” Noah asked his teacher.

“Of course, Noah. Go ahead.” Ms. Evans replied.

It was the perfect plan. He didn’t really have to use the washroom but there were only 5 more minutes until the bell would ring, which would signal the end of the third class. But that bell would also be the 10 minute warning to the start of Ms. Johnson’s class. He could slip out of this class early, rush across the school, and be at Ms. Johnson’s door before the warning bell would even sound. He’d be guaranteed to be the first one there by a long shot. He had no idea if she would be there or not but he sincerely hoped so. He walked briskly down the hallway, but not so fast as to draw attention to himself. There it was, room 11. 

*Ring!*

“Perfect timing!” Noah thought to himself. Just as the bell rang, the door to Ms. Johnson’s room swung open and a class full of girls, pretty cute girls he thought, exited. He didn’t know what grade they were from but that didn’t really matter to him right now. He had other, more important things on his mind. When they had all left and the door was left wide open, he slipped inside and found exactly what he was hoping for. There, standing just above the all too familiar desk centred at the front of the room was Ms. Johnson, working on organizing a few of her papers that were scattered across the table top. She looked exactly like she did in his dreams. So effortlessly beautiful. So friendly. Her outfit today was rather simple. Black denim pants, a loose fitting white blouse with little flowers, and a pair of flat sandals. She made it work though. She made everything work. He wondered what she was wearing under her clothes. Nothing would be pretty hot, but definitely unrealistic. He giggled at his perverted mind.

“Hi Ms. Johnson!” Noah said cheerfully to his teacher.

“Oh hello, Noah. Did you have a good weekend?” She asked, briefly looking up at him before stuffing the rest of her papers into her bag. 

“Oh yes, it was wonderful! What were you up to this weekend?” He asked.

“Just a little fall house cleaning. Though I did get to spend Sunday by the lake. The weather was amazing! I’ll be back in just a second. I just need to use the bathroom quickly before class.” Ms. Johnson said before walking out the door. What a nice girl. 

“Hey Noah, what’s up?” He heard from behind, shortly after Ms. Johnson had left through the room’s front door. Spinning around, he saw Brayden walking into the room, followed close by Gatlin. 

“Hey, not much. Get over here and look at this.” He said to them, ushering them over. “This is the second class in a row now where I’ve come early and Ms. Johnson’s left, leaving her bag laying on the table. And do you remember what’s inside that bag? Her thingy that she uses to shrink us!”

“Cool! Can we play with it this time?” Brayden asked, taking a step toward the bag before being hauled back by Noah.

“Not right now stupid. What would we do with it? Shrink ourselves right here and then wait for either her or one of the other guys to step on us? No way. But she teaches here before our afternoon class. So if we time it right, maybe we can shrink ourselves in the future and then actually have a plan ready for what to do when we do. Start brainstorming. I have a few ideas but we’ll regroup after class. She’s going to be back soon. And pay attention to how the device thing works today.” Noah said to them before taking their seats, still eyeing up her bag at the front of the room.

“Could we spy on someone? Maybe figure out who’s been stealing all the gumballs from the gumball machine?” Gatlin asked, smiling.

“Shhh, I hear someone coming.” Noah shushed.

----

“Ms. Johnson! How are you? Thanks again for bailing me out last week!” Alexis said, running up beside her mentor who was just walking out from the ladies room. 

“Hi Alexis. Good thanks. And you’re welcome. Do you have everything for today’s class?” Ms. Johnson replied.

“Yep! All in my bag and ready to go! So how many, you know, survived orientation?” Alexis asked.

“How…” Ms. Johnson started and looked over at her assistant.

“Come on, I know that look anywhere. You’re trying to hide a giddy smile because you got a new shipment sometime recently and are trying to play it off like everything’s totally normal!”

Ms. Johnson laughed, realizing who she was talking to. “Okay you got me. Oh Alexis, it was so amazing! I tell you, there’s nothing quite like little men fresh out of the water. And sooo many! The bewilderment in their eyes! The looks of pure shock and awe! Most actually survived this time, hehe. I would’ve brought you one today but I need them alive. I’ll give you the extras later on once I know I don’t need them anymore. That probably won’t be for a while though.” Ms. Johnson said, sounding much like a little girl who just finished unwrapping her Christmas presents.

“Tell me more after class! I’d love to know!” Alexis said as the two girls walked back into the classroom.

----

“Good afternoon everyone! I hope you all had wonderful weekends and are surviving the start to your week!” Ms. Johnson introduced as she walked back to the front of the room. “I hope last week’s lesson opened a few of your eyes and got you thinking.” Noah knew that was true. He hadn’t stopped thinking about it. In fact, every girl he had seen since last week has looked as nude in his mind as Ms. Johnson did last week. “Today’s lesson is going to go a little… deeper compared to last week’s. You’ll see what I mean soon enough. Alexis, will you help me do the honours?” 

Just as in every other class, the boys were shrunk one-by-one by their two teachers. Their large but gentle hands felt powerful yet calming at the same time. Alexis took a similar approach to Ms. Johnson but went for dark navy blue short shorts and a form fitting black t-shirt with a little white graphic on the chest. Noah hoped today was going to be the day they’d finally get to see Alexis in all her glory. He so desperately wanted to see where those long, supermodel-like legs went underneath those shorts. Today she almost looked as tall as Ms. Johnson. Maybe Ms. Johnson’s sandals were actually super flat? He didn’t get a great look at them. Or maybe Alexis’ thin yet tall, athletic frame was giving her an edge today. It was crazy how big of a difference shoes make to a girl’s height though. That was something Noah was already picking up on and he couldn’t see what Alexis was wearing at the moment. The boys who got to explore her nether regions last week really didn’t have much to say other than it was incredibly warm, snug, and smelled amazing. Noah wanted more though.

After the women had moved the tables to the sides just as they had the week before, the boys were deposited onto the blanketed floor as Ms. Johnson and Alexis took their seats on either side of them, still fully clothed. Disappointing. 

“As you all know, puberty affects both girls and boys. You’re old enough now where you can start to see the effects on your own bodies, but what about on girls? I’m fairly confident you’ve all heard that girls start to put on a little more weight around their hips and this gives women the curves that men don’t get. But did you also know that girls are really just getting prepared for carrying a child? Same reason our boobs get bigger. But the bigger ticket item that, in my opinion, isn’t taught very well are periods. But eventually I’ll teach you everything you need to know.” Ms. Johnson explained.

Noah started to feel a little uneasy and squirmy. When he looked over at his friends, he saw that they were all looking at each other with grossed out faces too, particularly Brayden and Brody.

“You see, you’re all squirming around like little worms and I’ve barely even started!” Ms. Johnson said, giggling at them. This froze them all and got their attention back. “We all pee and poop and sneeze and fart, right? Well literally half of the world’s entire population have periods, yet I could spend an entire lesson on other bodily functions, which we’ll cover next week, and you probably won’t even bat an eye. So I’m hoping that by the end of today you’ll feel a little more comfortable and could actually carry on a conversation about periods with your future partner.”

“Whoa! What is that?!” Brayden yelled, pointing to Noah’s left. Both Ms. Johnson and Alexis followed the man’s pointed finger and saw exactly what he was looking at.

In the distance, they saw a very large, very black, very fast approaching creature. Following the creature’s path back farther, Noah saw that his own backpack had been opened slightly, likely when the girls had gone about rearranging the classroom and threw their backpacks against the wall. “Oh no.” Noah thought to himself, thinking the worst. Was that his science project screaming across the floor towards them? If it was, he knew he had to try to pass along the message or else he’d have to start all over again. But before he even finished processing what was happening, he saw Ms. Johnson and Alexis jump into protector mode and move to intercept the approaching threat. Noah himself began to rush forward, hands in the air, as he tried to assure them that he needed the cricket alive for tomorrow.

It was too late though. Just as the creature seemed to be just a hundred feet away from he and his classmates, though it was more like three feet for the girls, Noah saw Ms. Johnson’s foot come crashing down at an alarming rate of speed. The impact was catastrophic for the creature and even sent shockwaves through the floor that were felt by all the boys. Ms. Johnson ground her foot into the bug, further assuring Noah that his science project was likely nothing more than an unrecognizable mess underneath her far larger foot. The boys all rushed over to check out the aftermath as Ms. Johnson removed her foot and wiped it clean. 

Unless his science teacher wanted a few pieces of cricket legs and a mashed up cricket body, Noah was going to have to restart his project or find a new bug for tomorrow. The boys ran over and stood around the creature’s remains and admired what Ms. Johnson had been able to do to it in just a matter of seconds. Yes, she had saved them, but she had just demonstrated to them all how insignificant they were at this size. It felt so much more real seeing something be decimated when you’re the same size as it. Noah just hoped he wouldn’t have to explain the creature’s sudden appearance to Ms. Johnson. 

“Alright class, I know that was probably exciting for everyone but we need to get back to the lesson now. Please come back over here and Alexis will clean that up.” Ms. Johnson said to them, having already turned her attention away from the bug. Noah looked back a few times as he walked back to Ms. Johnson and saw Alexis pick up the remains of his project using a kleenex and then deposit it to the trash can. Gone like it had never even been alive. That could’ve been him if he had’ve been in the wrong place at the wrong time…

“So what exactly is a period? Well every month a woman’s body prepares the womb or uterus for when an egg arrives by lining the edges. Think of it sort of like making a bed for the egg. Then, if her egg is fertilized by a man, a baby can grow and there’s no need for a period. But if the egg isn’t fertilized, as is most often the case, the body essentially unmakes the bed and sheds the lining along with some blood through the vagina. This blood is what is mostly commonly referred to as a period. But there’s so much more going on and that’s what’s known as the menstrual cycle. It’s one well oiled cycle that usually occurs and repeats every 28-36 days, depending on the woman. The bloody part usually only lasts a few days to a week though.”

Noah could hear giggling coming from his right as Ms. Johnson was speaking down to them. He looked over and saw the two Chase twins whispering between themselves. 

“I bet she’s super well oiled right now!” Trevor said laughing, and Calvin joined in, even louder than his brother.

“You may have heard the term ‘PMS’ before. This stands for premenstrual syndrome and may be associated with vast mood swings, food cravings, tenderness, and fatigue. PMS can happen before a woman gets her period and is usually caused from her hormones flying every which way. The part that I’m almost certainly you’ve heard about since pretty much all men know have to hear about it, is that periods usually come with cramps. As the uterus expands and contracts to shed the lining, it can make a girl’s abdomen feel bloated and sore. She might even be a bit moody because it hurts. Think back to when you were sick. You probably weren’t all that fun to be around were you? Same idea. It really truly does feel awful at times. As men, the best thing you can do is to comfort her and get her what she needs. All you have to do is ask. And the best part is that periods go from the start of puberty all the way to menopause, so until you’re about 45 or 50” Ms. Johnson said with some sarcasm in that last statement.

Noah looked over again at the twins and saw that Calvin had his finger in his mouth, recreating a gagging reaction. He hoped that the girls wouldn't look over and see them.

“Now here comes the part that might actually benefit you guys as men. Opposite to the period, there is a moment in the menstrual cycle when the egg is released, this is called ovulation. And because an egg has been released, a woman’s body sends her all kinds of signals that say ‘you should have sex right now and fertilize this egg before it disappears!’ So when a woman is ovulating, she’s typically super horny and really revved up and ready to hit the bedroom. So men, this should always be your favourite time of the month.” Ms. Johnson laughed. “Although ovulation only lasts for a few days since the egg is only alive for 24 hours, this isn’t necessarily the only time a girl will be revved up. Sometimes even when she’s on her period is when her hormones are raging in just the right way that she’s ready to get it on. Period sex is totally something that you’ll have to discuss with your partner, but has actually been shown to relieve her period cramps. Just saying, it’s not always the worst if you can bear a little mess... Sometimes you can even still get pregnant while on your period because the sperm can sometimes live just long enough until the egg is released about 5 to 10 days after the end of her period. Essentially periods will either kill her mood or rev her up to max!”

“Hey Calvin, a girl’s period is like when her body accidentally hits caps lock on her emotions!” Trevor said to his brother as they both howled in laughter.

“Hey!” Ms. Johnson yelled, freezing the class who had started to chat amongst themselves. “I’m looking at you two.” She said, pointing towards the brothers. “You think we can’t hear what you’re saying? When you’re talking loud enough that people in Europe can hear you, that’s not exactly the case. I appreciate that you’re trying to engage in the lesson and that you’re trying not to feel too grossed out by the subject, but you’re just being inappropriate at this point. This is not an example of being kind. If you have questions, feel free to ask. I welcome questions!”

“I’m sorry, Ms. Johnson. You’re just so pretty!” Calvin said, taking the entire class by surprise. Noah glanced over at Alexis and saw that she was just as surprised as they were.

Ms. Johnson paused for a second, looked at the wall, smiling, trying to figure out how to respond to that. “Well thanks Calvin, if you have a pen handy I’ll even sign an autograph for you!” This drew an eruption from the rest of the class, including Alexis. She never ceases to amaze. “You know, I like you two. Calvin, how about you help me with a little experiment… Alexis, please grab the stuff from your bag while I set up.”

“A woman will typically lose about 75ml of blood every month due to her period, though this can vary up or down. So how do we control this? Well there are usually three options: pads, tampons, or menstrual cups.” Ms. Johnson started, as she removed her shoes, socks, and started to pull her pants down, revealing a brilliant pink pair of panties underneath. “Pads lay on top of her underwear, menstrual cups fit inside her and catch her blood, tampons also fit inside her but absorb the blood. Most girls will usually stick to one product, but others sometimes mix it up.” She said, now fully removing her pants and kicking them off to the side. “Personally, I tend to use pads except for when I go swimming, in which case I’ll use tampons since the vagina keeps an airtight seal and stops water from ruining it. And girls will also keep a bunch of extras in her purse or backpacks in case of unexpected emergencies. So boys, don’t harass a girl for hauling around a purse.” Ms. Johnson finished, now pulling down her underwear and exposing them to the same sight that had given Noah dream and dream. There was no hair today but it did look a little messy. Like a tiny man had mauled another tiny man then left.

“You see class, today is unfortunately one of those period days for me.” Ms. Johnson said, dropping her panties on the floor beside them. Noah looked over at them and saw that there was something stuck to them. Was that what a pad looked like? It was redder than he thought it would be. “Some of you are probably asking and yes, that is a pad and yes, it is a used pad. That is in fact what they look like. When they’ve been used and are ready for disposal, you just roll them up and toss them in the garbage. Do not ever flush them down the toilet. Sewers are not meant to handle them. This…” Ms. Johnson dropped a snow white pad on the floor on the other side of the boys, “is what a fresh pad looks like. Nice and soft. Alexis will show you how to stick them onto a pair of underwear soon, but first, my little friend here is going to demonstrate something for everyone.” She said, plucking little Calvin off the floor.

“You can choose now whether you want to keep your clothes on or take them off. I promise they’re not going to be pretty after we’re finished if you keep them on.” Ms. Johnson advised. Calvin shook his head no, he didn’t want to take them off. “Very well. Calvin is going to demonstrate how a tampon works. Close your eyes little one.”

Ms. Johnson squatted down so she was hovering just above the class, close enough now so they could all see what was happening, vagina, anus, butt and all.

“A tampon usually comes in a plastic tube and you just take the tube, like Calvin here, and… push it up into the vagina like so… That way any blood will be captured by the absorbent material of the tampon before it escapes.” Ms. Johnson said, now with tiny Calvin lodged deep inside her vagina, just as Noah was last week. “Because Calvin decided to keep his clothes on, you’ll get to see an even better demonstration. It usually takes quite a while for the blood to accumulate and each tampon or pad usually needs to be replaced every 4 hours or so. Sometimes it can take less time though.”

As Calvin was lodged deep inside of her, it was tough for Ms. Johnson not to feel a little turned on. His squirms did feel pretty good though. She knew she couldn’t leave him in there for long, certainly not as long as her disposables, but she wanted to prove a point. She thought back to her nights spent playing with her disposables at home and how special her students were to her in comparison. She couldn’t stay mad at them. Definitely not her students. She loved them. She felt a little bad for Calvin, but at the end of the day, he’s learning more than one valuable life lesson and she gets a little fun too.

“Now tampons have a little string attached to them that hangs out from the vagina and that’s how they’re removed. In Calvin’s case though, it just takes a little wiggling.” Ms. Johnson said as she pulled the tiny student out from inside her by his legs. He was covered in red, but not actually as bad as she thought he would be. “And there you have it, that’s essentially how tampons work. You can even see that Calvin’s clothes absorbed a little bit of blood, even after just that short trip, just as a tampon is supposed to! How was it Calvin? Want me to leave you in there for the rest of the week?” She asked.

“Salty and stingy on the eyes! And no thanks, maybe another time! You’re still pretty though!” Calvin replied from the palm of her hand as he wiped his face off.

“I recommend a good shower after class today!” Ms. Johnson said, chuckling.

“There’s also a common misconception that tampons, real tampons, turn us on because they’re inserted inside of us. Just because something goes inside doesn’t mean it feels good. We’ll see this when we take a field trip to the gynecologist. Tampons don’t feel that great at first, and once they’re in there you really don’t even know they’re there.” Ms. Johnson said. “I’m going to take Calvin here to get cleaned up while Alexis teaches you all how to use a pad.”

“One thing that I want to add,” Alexis said, “is just how expensive pads and tampons really are. Typically you need about 5 pads and/or 20 tampons every month. This works out to about $65 a year, give or take, just to stay stocked up. And this is per girl, assuming she actually has access to this stuff. Over the course of her life, that’s like $2,500, but probably quite a bit more. That’s a lot of money! Just wanted to throw that out there. Oh, and do not go to the store and buy her menstrual products without asking her what she likes. There are soooo many different kinds out there that you’ll probably end up being super lost. Even though you’re just trying to help, it’s better just to ask first. Don’t be shy.” Alexis said as she prepared her demonstration. 
 
“Gather ‘round everyone!” Alexis said to the boys as they formed a half circle around a pair of panties that Alexis has splayed across the floor. She was still fully clothed though, and she wasn’t about to insert anyone like Ms. Johnson had just done. “As we learned, these are panties and this is a pad.” She said, holding up a fresh pad that had just been unwrapped. “You probably won’t ever have to do this in your life, but it’s still something you should know going into a relationship because you’ll probably see her doing it someday. I’m saving you from asking stupid questions. We want to stick the pad to kind of sort of the bottom portion of the panties. Remember, you want to hit the area that will be rubbing against the vagina and it’s usually lower than you’d think. So we take off this plastic strip here which exposes the sticky stuff on the bottom of the pad, and press it into the panties where we said earlier. Now we pull these plastic strips off from these tabs to expose more sticky stuff and take the tabs and wrap them around the bottom of the panties. These tabs are called wings and just help to keep it in place while you go about your day. And that’s it! Super easy!” Alexis said cheerfully. “You look like a worthy volunteer…”

Noah watched as Alexis’ hand raced towards him and snatched him off the ground in a split second. His heart began to race and his mind began to panic! Instant memories of the time she swallowed a man and, just a short while ago, cleaned up the cricket’s remains rushed through his head. What was she doing?! But when his bottom made contact with a solid surface again, he wasn’t inside her mouth. He was… on the pad that she had just finished sticking to her underwear. Now he really wished she wasn’t wearing any clothes! The ground was so soft. It was like a fluffy blanket. He ran his hands across the surface as he sat there. When he looked up, his heart skipped a beat. There, peering down with her brilliant green eyes and her piercing smile, was Alexis. Their eyes met and he didn’t even want to blink. It was like his whole world froze. She wasn’t that far away from him since he could feel her warm, slow, steady breath against his face. It smelled fruity. Then she winked at him!

“What do you think?” Alexis asked.

“It’s wonderful.” He breathed in reply.

“I thought you’d like it! It is pretty soft and cozy to a little man! I don’t recommend staying there for too long though!” Alexis said, now making Noah realize that she was actually asking about the pad he was on.

“So class,” Ms. Johnson said, returning and breaking Noah’s trance, “I hope that you all learned something here today and that you aren’t quite as grossed out by periods. If you have any questions, like I’ve said, I’m not hard to find. The bell will be ringing very soon and I’m sure you’ve all got buses to catch!”

Over? Already? But Noah figured they were only just getting started! Nonetheless, they were all regrown back to their normal heights and sent about their week. Ms. Johnson and Alexis waved them goodbye and told them to study hard and to remember to be kind to everyone. Noah liked that, “be kind,” they’re so sweet.

In the hallway, Noah gathered with Gatlin, Brayden, Brody, and Ryan as they discussed what they had just witnessed.

“Well that was awesome.” Brayden said.

“Ms. Johnson is always awesome!” Gatlin replied.

“So did you guys think any more about what we could do with the shrinking device?” Noah asked. Before anyone could answer though, the mysterious door beside their class that they had discovered last week opened, and a stunning blonde emerged from the doorway.

“Hey boys!” She said to them as they waved back. Noah didn’t recognize her though. After she walked away, their conversation continued.

“Well she was hot.” Brody said.

“Yeah like 9 out of 10 hot! Not Alexis hot, but still freaking hot!” Ryan chimed in.

“Agreed.” Noah said, letting that sink in for a minute.

“So shrinking is a yes from me.” Brayden said, breaking the momentary silence. They all looked at each other and then back at the door the pretty blonde had just come out of. 

“What if -” but Noah cut Brayden off before he could finish.

“I like that idea already!” Noah said just as the bell sounded, signalling the end of another Monday and the time to hop on the bus to go home.

“We’ll chat later. Start planning!” As the boys dispersed and headed for home.
Chapter End Notes:

I really didn't want to miss uploading this weekend so I managed to just barely squeeze it in :) Hope everyone enjoyed the Super Bowl, Go Brady! Hope you enjoyed the latest adventures with Ms. Johnson and gang! I spent last weekend and this week revamping the second half of the story and really planning out my chapters. I'm thinking we'll be hitting about 50 chapters, give or take a few by the time we've got a solid world built and we meet a logical end (at least a logical end to book 1). Curious to know what your thoughts are on this chapter. We're building up to and gettting super close to the chapter that inspired this entire story. Don't get your hopes up cause maybe I'll totally drop the ball, but I'm gonna try to avoid disappointment at all costs lol! And I loved reading your reviews from the last chapter! There were some really insightful comments. Feel free to respond to anything I said in my review responses using a new review! I love discussing things and making the story deeper and better! I won't bite :)