- Text Size +
Noah and his friends had spent the weekend feverishly discussing and imagining the things they could if they could get ahold of Ms. Johnson’s shrinking device. Brody suggested they could go home and race Hot Wheels and diecast cars all day. Gatlin suggested that, after his gumball investigation idea got shot down, that they could eat house-sized brownies all day long. That one actually wasn’t terrible. Brayden and Ryan both suggested trying to find somewhere they could spy on pretty girls and maybe sneak a more intimate peek of somebody. More than once they had come back to the idea of trying to drop each other into Alexis’ bra or down the back of her pants while she wasn’t looking. Alexis wasn’t usually one to show a lot of cleavage though and eventually they decided that it probably wasn’t a great idea since nobody had any ideas for how they’d escape after they’d seen what they were there for. By Sunday night, they had settled on the idea of trying to sneak a peek at someone and maybe trying to slip under the door to the mysterious room that was beside their classroom. They just weren’t sure what the logistics would look like.

That’s where they were at this morning. Brayden had arrived at school early Monday morning with Noah, Gatlin, Ryan, and Brody arriving later. They were expecting that Ms. Johnson would be arriving for class soon but they still had a few more minutes before that would happen. The boys pulled up to Brayden who was standing on the wall opposite to the one that held their classroom. Brayden was looking at the grey door that led to the mysterious room they were all so curious about. There were no windows to that room or to their classroom. Each entrance was set deep into the white concrete block wall with a circular white column supporting the ceiling just between the front door to the classroom on the left and the door to the mystery room on the right. The back door to their classroom was further down the hall to the left and was set into the wall, but didn’t have a neighbour since it was at the end of the hall.

“Hey guys. So I’ve been standing here for about a half hour and I can tell you a few things. One, we’re not slipping underneath that door. Even at an inch or two tall. If you look close, there’s a fuzzy strip and a metal threshold at the bottom of the door that really seals it shut. You’d almost have to be microscopic for that to even be somewhat possible. Two, there are some really hot girls that go in there. I’ve already counted four who’ve gone inside and they’ve all been like 8/10. One was like a 6/10 but still not bad.” Brayden said, holding up his right hand fingers in an ‘OK’ sign. “And three, I’m starting to think that that red haired girl was telling us the truth. Every girl I’ve seen go in there has either been wearing gym clothes or has been carrying a gym bag. Coincidence? Maybe but not likely. But if you think about it, that’s actually a really good thing because that means they’re probably changing into something pretty great and changing means taking off clothes…” 

“Okay cool, so it’s pretty clear that getting in there would be pretty amazing but we’re still missing two pretty important pieces. How do we get in there? And what do we do once we get in there? Do you have any idea what it actually looks like in there?” Noah asked.

“Well… no. I’ve got a few glances inside but there’s a white concrete block wall, just like in our classroom, right inside the door. I’m pretty sure they turn once they get through the door and the wall is meant to hide what goes on inside there. And man does it do a good job. So no, I have no idea what’s actually inside.” Brayden said. 

“Okay, well Ms. Johnson is going to be here any second so we can’t look too suspicious. Like we were talking about this weekend, I think we have a good plan up to the point of actually getting inside. We’ll triple check again, but Ms. Johnson always leaves for about 4 minutes before the start of class, shortly after she arrives. So in that time, Ryan, you need to grab the device from her bag while we get ready to go inside. When we’re ready you shrink us, shrink our backpacks and hide them, then go put the device back in her bag so she doesn’t suspect anything. You go and join in her class just like normal while we do our thing and hopefully snag a few good pictures. Then at the end class, you make sure you get regrown first and while she’s busy with everyone else, you come back and take us back to Ms. Johnson so she regrows us too.” Noah summarized.

“Great plan but one question, what if she asks where we are and why we missed class and how we suddenly showed up at the end?” Gatlin asked.

“We make something up. Maybe we hope that Alexis is busy doing something else. Then we lie and say that she shrunk us when we came in late. It’s easier to ask for forgiveness than permission, Gatlin. Maybe she won’t even notice.” Brayden said.

“Hey guys, shush. Ms. Johnson is coming.” Noah said as he saw their teacher walking towards them. 

“Hi boys!” Ms. Johnson said to them as she walked past the mystery door and into their classroom. 

Just as they had predicted, the boys peered inside the door and saw Ms. Johnson drop her bag and books on her front desk and then walk back towards them, hang a left, pass between the wall and the column and go inside the mystery room. This would be their opportunity. No other students were here yet, Ms. Johnson was busy, and the bag was ready for the taking. 4 minutes. They’d have to be quick.

----

“Good morning everyone!” Ms. Johnson started as her class quieted and tuned in. “Welcome back to yet another week! It’s so hard to believe that we’re already in our second month! This week I got a few questions that I figured I share before we really start diving into things. I think it’ll really benefit everyone. First, I said that feminine hygiene products should be replaced every 4 hours. So, does that mean that girls bleed more than once during a period? Yes! The actual bleeding part of a period is usually really slow and takes a few days for it to fully stop. Peeing is way way faster like we’ll see today. The first day or two are usually the heaviest days, so the most bleeding, where the rest are slow and steady. During the first day or two, girl’s are probably changing their tampons or pads every 4 hours or so since they’ll fill up faster, where by the last few days she’ll probably be changing them less frequently. 4 hours is just sort of a typical recommended time frame. But it also depends a lot on the girl. Some are slow and steady for a week, while others are quick and done in just a few days. What about night time? Do girls need to wake up every 4 hours? This was another great question that I got! At night, you’re usually laying down so gravity is working in your favour. Rather than having gravity pull the blood out, it actually sort of keeps it at bay until morning. This is why night time usually isn’t a huge panic. Does anyone else have any questions?” Ms. Johnson asked. “Yes Tom?”

“Hi Ms. Johnson, you said there’s a monthly cycle and that girls bleed for like a week of this cycle and that girls are horny for a few days of the cycle. When does all this happen?”

“Another very good question! A typical cycle goes like this: Days 1-5 are period/bleeding days (with days 1 and 2 being the heaviest and days 3 to 5 being the lightest), days 6-10 are re-lining the uterus, days 11-15 are fertile days or ‘horny’ days (egg around day 14), days 16-28 are the days leading up to the period, then it all repeats. For most, their cycle is predictable and follows a pretty strict schedule even though their cycle might be like 29 or 30 days long. So girls sort of mentally mark down when you can expect it to happen because they get so used to it. There usually isn't a big warning before a period but some girls do get PMS and that’s sort of like an early warning system. Other times you'll just look down, feel some dampness, and have a big "oh crap" moment. It's pretty subtle. Any other questions?”

When the class fell silent, Ms. Johnson knew they were all probably waiting for her to do something amazing. It made her laugh a little inside.

“Very good, let’s get started -” Ms. Johnson started before she was cut off.

“Ms. Johnson! Can I say something?” Calvin Chase interrupted.

“Yes Calvin?” Ms. Johnson said, sighing a little since she knew this probably wasn’t going to be a question. 

“You’re looking amazing today. That’s all.” Calvin said with a smile. Ms. Johnson was actually dressed very simply today. Navy blue skinny jeans, a tight white t-shirt that was tucked into her jeans, and tan coloured flats. 

Ms. Johnson smiled and wanted to shake her head but all she could do was laugh. “Thank you Calvin. Anyways, today’s class probably won’t be as… exciting as you’re all probably hoping for but I think you should find it useful for your midterm assignments. Maybe it will be though! Today’s more of an FYI, seeing is learning kind of day. We’ll chat about midterms in a class or two, but just know that they’re coming up soon and that I think you’re really going to enjoy it. So we all know that humans produce a lot of different… stuff, right? But that ‘stuff’ is usually kept under wraps. I mean, men should know what’s all going on down there but it’s a touchy subject because it’s usually a little gross. Sort of like how periods can be a bit touchy. So, women pee and poop just like men. I think we all know that. At least we should all know that. We don’t poop out pretty little flowers after all. But where do women pee from? And there’s a lot going on inside the vagina too. As a few of you have seen, it gets a little wet and sticky down there! There’s a lot happening and hopefully you’ll have a bit better understanding once we’re through today.” 

“So first off, the vagina. As we’ve seen, it’s a pretty nifty little place. But there’s a lot of bodily stuffs going on down there. So much so that the term ‘getting wet’ is known by nearly everyone, even if you’ve never actually had sex before.” Ms. Johnson said. “We’ve got vaginal fluids, cervical fluids, and arousal fluids just to name the most common ones. You all had a chance to see those over the last few classes so I’m not going to strip for you right at this moment. We’ll save that for when we go on our little field trip next door. I’m just giving the stragglers a few extra minutes so they have a chance to get changed before we head over there.” Ms. Johnson said.

Next door? Stragglers? Changed? Was she talking about what Noah was thinking she was talking about? It would make sense. Maybe that’s why she hasn’t shrunk any of them yet. She’s waiting.

“So what’s the difference between vaginal fluids, cervical fluids, and arousal fluids? If you spend enough time around a vagina like Alexis and I have, you’ll probably be able to figure out the difference on your own.” Ms. Johnson said, winking at Alexis who was standing off in the front corner of the room near the door. “Don’t worry, we’ll give you the need-to-know stuff today before you really get down and dirty in there. Like I said, some of you got to experience them in the last few classes but I figured explaining what causes them would be pretty helpful.”

“Firstly, vaginal fluids may also be called vaginal discharge or just discharge. Vaginal discharge can sometimes be used as an umbrella term to represent all fluids that come out of the vagina, but often times it just refers to the normal, day-to-day fluid that’s produced to remove dead cells and bacteria. Think of discharge as a personal cleaner. Discharge can be clear, milky white, or anywhere in between. It’s very common for most girls to have a wet spot or a crusty spot in the crotch of their underwear by the end of the day just from the slow release of discharge. I say crusty because when the fluid dries after leaving the body, it forms a thin film and becomes hard and crusty. Cervical fluid or mucus is a clear or almost gel-like fluid that’s produced both to eliminate abnormal sperm or to protect healthy sperm as they journey towards the egg. Cervical mucus tends to change quite a bit throughout a woman’s menstrual cycle. Remember what we spoke about last week? Right after a woman has had her period, she’s most likely the driest she’ll be all month. But as she progresses to ovulation, the cervical mucus will turn from slightly red, yellow, or white to a more creamy white. The amount of cervical mucus produced also increases quite a bit around ovulation because her estrogen levels are soaring higher than at any other time of the month. Remember, this is also when she’ll be the horniest. This is the real fun time. During and just after ovulation, the mucus starts to become a little stickier and thicker. So in summary, vaginal discharge is a day-to-day cleaning mechanism, while cervical mucus is used more to help with pregnancy, but also to help clean things as well. Yes Brayden?” Ms. Johnson asked, pointing to Brayden who had his hand up.

“If I were to get say, discharge in my mouth, should I spit it out or will I be okay? I feel like that could be a very real possibility if I’m like an inch or two tall.” Brayden asked.

“A good question! I’m certainly no gynecologist, but as far as I know, all forms of discharge are harmless but I can’t speak to whether or not it would taste very good. Most likely it’d be very bitter tasting though. Any other questions? Yes Trevor?” Ms. Johnson asked with a subtle sigh again.

“I’d be willing to taste test your discharge and let you know what it tastes like. I’m sure I’m not the only one either.” Trevor said, beaming a smile at her. 

“I second that!” Brayden said.

“Good to know Trevor. If I need a taste tester, I’ll be sure to call on you.” Ms. Johnson replied with a laugh.

“Okay, now for arousal fluids, these are pretty fun. When the body senses sexual desire or attraction the body starts to increase the amount of blood that’s flowing towards the genitals, which includes the vaginal walls. When this happens, a little bit of fluid is able to pass through the walls and this is what’s known as arousal fluids. The purpose is to make things more comfortable down there for when either a penis is inserted or when a tiny man is invited to the party.” Ms. Johnson said with a wink. “The body is really good at knowing how to make things comfortable for everyone. But the amount of fluid depends heavily on how aroused she’s feeling. She needs to be in the right mental state, have the right foreplay, and be actually enjoying what’s going on. As important as touching is, making a woman feel mentally in the zone is by far the best way to have more fun in the bedroom. I can’t even emphasize enough how important foreplay is. It’s so important to make her ‘want’ to do it. Forcing doesn’t work at all. If she knows it’s going to be fun and feel amazing, you’re already halfway there.”

“Ms. Johnson, do girls start to feel aroused and get wet when they see a tiny man?” Brody asked.

Ms. Johnson looked over at Alexis and took a second to think about that one. She smiled and Alexis smiled too. “Sometimes yes, Brody. Sometimes we do.” Ms. Johnson said. 

“Good then! I think we’ve given the girls next door enough time to finish and head out. Would everyone please line up at the front door? You can leave your bags and things here, we’ll be back at the end of class. Alexis could you please go and make sure it’s empty? I’ll shrink everyone down in the meantime, and then we can go on a little field trip. There are a few things that I want to show you, but I can’t do it here. We’ll need the changeroom for that.”

No way. Noah was freaking out on the inside and trying hard to contain his excitement. There was a fair bit of stirring among the other boys too. They must have been thinking exactly what he was thinking. This was like a dream come true! So long as Ms. Johnson wasn’t joking, it sounded like they were going to visit the girl’s changeroom next door! The very place he and his friends had spent the last few days endlessly dreaming about! He had no idea what they were planning but maybe they’d get lucky and be able to see a few other cuties changing. 

----

“All clear Ms. Johnson!” Alexis said as she slipped inside the front door and returned to the classroom.

“Excellent, here we go everyone! Hang on!” Ms. Johnson said as she opened the door, hung a left, and moved swiftly down the hallway while staying close to the wall, towards the door Noah and his friends had spent so many hours thinking about.

Tiny Noah’s heartbeat was skipping beats and his stomach felt like he had a flock of butterflies zooming about inside. He and his class were all seated together inside a clear plastic rectangular tupperware container like they were little cupcakes about ready to be served to Ms. Johnson’s friends. There was no lid, probably so they wouldn’t suffocate he thought. But as Ms. Johnson carried the container of tiny students, there was no way any of them would be able to stand. Noah tried a few times and he was promptly sat back down by the shaking of the container. That was okay though. It was sort of like riding a plane through mild turbulent air. Only this plane didn’t have a roof and you could mostly see through the floor and all the walls. The plastic wasn’t perfectly see-through but it wasn’t too bad. No wonder Alexis was sent to make sure the coast was clear. He figured an onlooker might start asking questions if he saw a teacher carrying a class of tiny boys in a plastic container.

This was the moment he was waiting for though. She was indeed taking them to the changeroom! He felt lucky that he had been placed at the front of the container right next to the edge. He felt like he was leading the party and his friends were following him. As they reached the large grey unmarked door, he saw Ms. Johnson’s right hand fly past his right side and reach for the silver door handle. She pushed down on it, pushed the door open as it swung in to the left, and took a step inside! The container made things a little blurry but there was the white block wall that Brayden had spoken about! Speaking of Brayden, he was to Noah’s left, fixated on this new world they were entering just as Noah was. They made a right hand turn once inside and then a quick left and they were free of the barrier wall. 

There was so much to take in all at once and Ms. Johnson was moving fast. Noah now really wished the container was a little clearer because making things out in the distant was proving difficult. After Ms. Johnson had made the left and rounded the wall, there was a corridor to his 3 o’clock with another grey door at the end, another white block wall with an entrance to his 2 o’clock, a bench area to his 10 o’clock which he presumed was the changing area, and another open area further down the room and to the right. All the floors appeared to be dark grey square tiles and that open area appeared to be where they were headed. As they walked further into the room, Noah was pretty sure he could see colourful gym bags and clothes scattered about the bench and floor in the changing area. Probably from those “girls” that Ms. Johnson had mentioned earlier. There appeared to be benches along the wall and in the middle of the area. The wall straight ahead would be the wall separating the changeroom from their classroom. So this was indeed the girls’ change room. Once they were more than halfway through the room, Ms. Johnson hung a right and Noah instantly knew where she was taking them. He could faintly make out white sinks to his right and dark grey bathroom stalls at the end of the far wall. Ms. Johnson carried them past the walls of sinks and mirrors and entered the right-most stall which appeared to be larger than the other two beside it. Once inside, Ms. Johnson set the boys down on the floor just in front of the white toilet with a black seat while she locked the stall door behind her. 

Noah couldn’t believe where they were and he figured he wasn’t the only one who was starstruck

“I hope that little trip didn’t bother anyone. Is everyone good? Alexis is going to stand guard for us just in case someone comes in.” Ms. Johnson asked.

Everyone shook their heads ‘yes’ and started to stand up and take in their surroundings. Noah’s legs felt a little like jello after that ride but he figured that’d eventually pass. It was quite the sight being on the floor of the girls’ bathroom. Ms. Johnson was standing high above them like a tower, they could clearly see under the other two stalls and see those toilets. The white ceiling was so far above them that it made Noah’s neck hurt. Two of the walls were the same dark grey stall barriers while the other two were the common painted white concrete block walls. Even the toilet they had been placed next to looked monstrous. Sort of like it was peering over their container and staring down at them.

“Excellent. We don’t really have a lot of time so we’ll have to be quick.” Ms. Johnson said. When Noah turned his attention away from the world and back to his teacher, he saw that she was already on her way to taking off her jeans! She took her black leather belt off, unzipped her fly, and slid them down to her ankles. But she didn’t step out of them. Instead she picked up the container again, sending a few students into a stumble, shuffled over to the toilet, spun 180, and sat. Then, before the vibrations had even finished going through the students, she began plucking them out of the container one-by-one. Even though he had been one of the first to be shrunken, Noah was one of the last to be taken out of the container. Once her fingers had released him though and his bottom found a solid surface, he thought he was going to faint. There, practically staring him in the eyes, was Ms. Johnson’s pussy that he so desperately longed for! Her legs spread wide. He thought about reaching out to touch it but was quickly turned back by what separated him from his prize. Between he and Ms. Johnson’s crotch was a long drop into a very menacing watery toilet abyss. She had sat down on the toilet and placed him at the front of the toilet seat along with a few of his classmates including both Chase brothers. The rest of the class was perched atop her thighs, looking down at him like vultures on a cliff.

To say Noah had some action in the crotch of his own pants was a vast understatement. He could hardly even comprehend the magnitude of where he was. His mind started to race. There was Ms. Johnson, their stunningly beautiful teacher who’s thighs and butt seemed to dwarf the toilet seat she was seated on. She wasn’t even “big”. Who knew what a chubbier person would look like in that same position. But it made Noah think twice about the sheer size difference between he and his teacher. But once he was able to pull his eyes away from Ms. Johnson’s marvelous pussy and peer into the abyss looming beneath her body, his arousal was dialed up another level. There was a good chance that no man had ever used this toilet. That meant that only girls’ butts had ever been seated where Ms. Johnson currently was. Where Noah was currently standing. It made his body go crazy imagining every pretty girl who had probably sat in this very spot before. Everything was remarkably clean though. Knowing Ms. Johnson, she probably timed this lesson after she knew the school cleaners would have had their way with it. She was kind that way. The thought did cross his mind if any of them would be in danger by those chemical cleaners, but at the same time he knew Ms. Johnson wouldn’t put them in harm’s way. She was way too careful about that kind of stuff. 

“So how do girls pee… well I hope you’re all ready to finally figure that out. I specifically skipped using the toilet this morning just so I’d be ready for this! But before I go, I need to ask. Is anyone feeling brave enough to go for a swim?” Ms. Johnson asked with a smile while looking down on everyone. 

Noah took another look into the watery abyss and on one hand wanted to test his luck, but felt his survival instinct screaming ‘no’. He was pretty content with his current situation. He had a front row seat to look at Ms. Johnson’s pussy, her awesome thighs were sort of acting like walls on either side of him, and it was amazing to be able to look up and see her warm face looking down on him. In her current position where she was leaning forward, her boobs even looked bigger than normal. Like they were ready to pop out of her tight white shirt. Just as he was about to say something to Ms. Johnson, he couldn’t believe what he saw out of the left corner of his eye. One second Trevor Chase was standing next to him on the plastic seat, the next he was falling into the dark abyss and landing with a splash! 

“Sure we are Ms. Johnson! We’re the bravest men you’ve ever seen!” Calvin Chase said defiantly after pushing his brother into the bowl beneath their teacher. Noah looked up and saw that Ms. Johnson was a little surprised, but at the same time not really.

“Oh are you now? And what are you doing now Calvin?” Ms. Johnson asked with a laugh while Calvin was working on pulling his t-shirt above his head, leaving him standing in only a pair of green cargo shorts. 

“Well my bro can’t have all the fun! You only live once, right?” Calvin said before diving head first into the bowl to join his brother.

“Does anyone else want to join them?” Ms. Johnson asked, her smile still beaming.

This time she was met by a class of boys looking at each other, probably wanting to see how the brothers fare before they join in.

“Okay, well at least we have two volunteers! Are you two ready down there?” Ms. Johnson asked, looking between her legs and down at the boys currently working on staying afloat.

“Yep! It’s pretty chilly in here though!” Calvin replied.

“That’ll change soon enough.” Ms. Johnson whispered. “Everyone else watch closely as to where the pee comes out. There might be a little more than usual. It’s been a while and I really gotta go!” Ms. Johnson said, pointing towards the area between her clit and her vagina.

Everyone waited in silence for a minute or so while they looked intently at her crotch, knowing at any moment a waterfall could erupt. Then, after Ms. Johnson’s body visibly relaxed, a powerful stream of yellow fluid poured out from the very spot that she had pointed to just a minute before and struck the water at the front of the toilet bowl, missing the boys by a few inches who were treading near the middle of the pool. The stream was strong but not as focused as Noah’s stream would be. Her’s was a tad more scattered. But just as quickly as it started, Ms. Johnson cut it off. Noah knew that it hadn’t, but he understood why so many assumed that girls pee from their butts or vagina. Her pee hole wasn’t really that far away from either!

“Are you guys still okay down there?” Ms. Johnson asked the brothers.

“Yes! We’re good! Is that it?” Calvin asked.

“Nope, just wanted to pause and make sure everyone got a good look and if there were any questions.” Ms. Johnson replied.

Brayden raised his hand. “Ms. Johnson, can girls aim their pee stream?” 

“Sort of.” Ms. Johnson replied. “Boys have ridiculous accuracy but we can sort of aim if we tilt our pelvis and adjust our hips.”

“You should aim for the brothers this time then!” Brayden said.

“I don’t know about that, Brayden.” Ms. Johnson replied.

“Oh come on, you can do it!” Brayden insisted.

“Yeah!” “Go Ms. Johnson!” A few of the other boys chimed in.

“Man. The peer pressure! Are you two okay if I try that?” Ms. Johnson asked the brothers.

“Sure, why not?!” Calvin said below.

“Okay then. Everyone on my thighs, sit down and hold on.” She said just before tilting her body forward and beginning to relax herself again.

The boys watched again as they waited in silence as their teacher prepared to let another stream fly. This time it took a little longer for anything to happen. She must have been nervous considering she was aiming for her students this time. But just as Noah was starting to think nothing was going to happen, another stream burst out like a dam had just broken. He watched as the stream of yellow struck the water just in front of the boys but was quickly adjusted and moved closer and closer to the boys who were looking up with extreme wonder in their eyes, trying to fight through the splatter than was being thrown around. Then, as if completely underestimating the power of the steam, it struck Calvin and shot him deep under the surface of the water and continued back farther and struck Trevor with the same force and drove him deep under the surface as well. The stream continued to pummel the boys who were constantly thrown under the surface, floated back to the top, and then thrown under again into the violent, turbulent pool. Noah wasn’t sure how long it lasted, but he figured it lasted for a solid 20 or 30 seconds. Eventually it did turn into a light tinkle, then a few drops, and it was over. The boys eventually resurfaced and, though they were coughing pretty good, they actually looked relatively unharmed. Noah still couldn’t believe he was looking at two tiny boys treading water in a brightly yellow coloured pee filled bowl though. It was like they were swimming in lemonade, even though he knew it definitely wasn’t lemonade. Maybe it would still taste good though.

“Yeah! You go Ms. Johnson!” Brayden cheered.

“Are you guys okay?!” Ms. Johnson asked, a hint of worry in her voice.

“We’re good!” Calvin replied in between improving coughs. “Is that all you got?!” 

Ms. Johnson laughed. Very relieved that no harm had come to them.

“Where’s number two?!” Brody called out from atop her right thigh. 

“Yeah! We want number two!” Brayden agreed.

“Well I wasn’t planning on doing a number two. Showing you where girls pee from was really the point of this class.”

“Come on!” Brody hollered.

“Do it! Do it! Do it!” The class started chanting, starting with just Brody and Brayden but then followed by everyone joining in.

“Okay okay okay. Cool your jets.” Ms. Johnson said, giggling. “You need to be patient though. It might take a few minutes.”

A few minutes it did take. Calvin wasn’t a great swimmer by any means, but he’d tread the pee filled water for as long as he could so long as he could keep the sight above him. While he was waiting for Ms. Johnson to do her thing, he actually felt thankful that Ms. Johnson had just peed on them. It was traumatic for sure, but at least the water was warm now. It smelled funny and bad, but it actually wasn’t that bad. Maybe because he knew it was from a beautiful woman and it was actually turning him on. It was so crazy though. Her body was just so extraordinarily massive at this size. He was merely just a little object floating in her toilet. The thought did cross his mind that she could just leave him in here and he wouldn’t have any possible means of escape. Maybe she’d even flush him and it’d be all over. He trusted her though. Her two massive butt cheeks, her pussy lips all too visible, and her anus puckered and front and centre between her cheeks. Their world inside the bowl was dark, the only light coming from the front of the toilet between her legs. Then, after probably at least 5 minutes, he started to see her anus move and begin to open… 

This was it! This could end badly but he didn’t want to miss it. He had already tasted the saltiness of her pee, this couldn’t be much worse. As if watching the sky open, Calvin couldn’t believe how far the anus could actually stretch to let out a piece of poop! He thought he heard her breathing a little heavier, probably trying to push it out in a reasonable amount of time. The smell in the bowl changed and worsened but he didn’t care. It was the last thing he was thinking about because the object that was slowly emerging from her booty was turning out to be significantly bigger than he was. He wasn’t sure if Ms. Johnson even realized it but it kept coming further and further, bigger and bigger. Calvin was starting to stress out a little now. He wasn’t planning on it being this big and brown. This was the point of no return! She wasn’t going to be able to stop it now, it was too far out. Just as he saw signs of it coming to an end, he made a last second decision to swim away so it wouldn’t strike him dead on. After all, it was looking mighty heavy. Trevor didn’t have that same thought though because when he turned to look back at his brother, he saw the brown mound drop from Ms. Johnson’s body and land directed on top of Trevor. 

It sent a shockwave through the water, pushing Calvin towards the edge of the bowl with such a force! As the mound sunk into the water like a sinking ship, Calvin fought through the waves to find his brother. He was nowhere to be found though. He swam quickly towards the area his brother had been treading just moments earlier. He still hadn’t resurfaced. There! Under the water! His leg was caught between the mound and the edge of the bowl, close to where it tightens up and disappears into a bend. Past the bend, he knew only bad things would be. Without hesitation, Calvin dove under the water, fighting the stinging in his eyes caused by the saltiness of the water, grabbed his brother’s shoulder, and yanked him free with all his might. When they resurfaced, all they could do was laugh. Laugh and laugh and laugh.

“I’m so sorry! Are you guys okay?! For real this time?!” Ms. Johnson asked, panic in her voice this time.

“We’re good Ms. Johnson, that was amazing! Let’s do it again!” Calvin laughed from below.

“I think we’ve had enough fun for today.” Ms. Johnson said, joining in on the laughter and letting out a long sigh of relief. 

“One more thing before we head out, it’s very important that girls wipe their bums from front to back since the anus and urethra are actually relatively close together. Wouldn’t want to spread any fecal matter to the best bits we all love so dearly!” Ms. Johnson said.

Once Ms. Johnson was finished, there was one thing Noah was sure about. He never wanted to end up between Ms. Johnson butt and her toilet paper while she wiped. No tiny could survive something like that without being squashed. He really hadn’t ever realized just how much force it takes to wipe. Gosh this class is amazing.

----

Now back in the classroom and seated on the front desk with the rest of his class, Noah’s heart was still racing. He had just seen so much. So much Ms. Johnson. So much changeroom. It was a lot to take in.

“So I figured that we’d have at least one brave volunteer today. Even though I washed you two out in the sink, you’re a little wet!” Ms. Johnson said, giggling. “This might help with that.” She said, dropping a pair of hot pink cotton panties just in front of the two brothers. “Dry up!”

Were those… did she… Wow. Noah was awestruck again. Those lucky buggers get to dry themselves off with her panties! Were those worn panties? That he didn’t know. He doubted it, but maybe?  A boy could dream. They looked so soft.

“I know that class may have been a little gross for some, but I genuinely hope you enjoyed it and learned something! I actually had a lot of fun today myself! Your encouragement definitely left its mark.” She said laughing. “We’ll continue next week! Until then, stay safe and remember to be kind!”

----

Noah and Gatlin left the classroom, both with beaming grins that they didn’t think would leave any time soon. Ms. Johnson is so amazing.

“So that class was fun!” Gatlin said.

“That’s an understatement!” Noah agreed.

They were waiting for Brayden, Brody, and Ryan to finish being regrown and gather their things when Alexis walked by them. Gosh, she was so pretty too. Her eyes… Her body… He just had to say something to her.

“Hi Alexis! Thanks for guarding us today!” Noah said, instantly regretting every word.

“Oh hi, Noah. Haha no problem! Did you have fun?” Alexis asked.

“Oh yeah! We did! Say…” Noah started, hesitate to continue. “Do you… uh… what do you have on the go tonight?” He asked. He did it. He really asked her what she was up to. Man.

“Ah we’ve got a big volleyball game tonight! You should come watch! Admission is free for students. 7pm but they’ll start to let people in at 6:30.” Alexis said with a smile. Her oh so intimidating yet alluring smile.

“Okay cool!” Noah replied. Cool? That was a stupid response.

“See ya!” Alexis said, waving them goodbye as she headed down the hallway, likely to her next class.

A moment later, Brayden and company emerged from the classroom.

“Hey, what did Alexis just say?” Brayden asked.

“She invited Noah to her volleyball game tonight!” Gatlin chirped.

“You go boy!” Brayden cheered. “What time?”

“7, but I’m not so sure I want to go.” Noah said sheepishly.

“Dude. This is Alexis we’re talking about here. You know? Tall, slim, supermodel Alexis. And imagine her bouncing around in those tight volleyball shorts… Man I’m getting hard just thinking about that. There’s absolutely no way you can not go!” Brayden said.

“Maybe. We’ll see.” Noah said, nervous about what might happen and what he might say to ruin everything.

“We’re going. I’ll come too! We can plan what we’re thinking for our little exploration mission to the changeroom while we’re there! Especially now that we know what’s inside door number one! Could even do a bit of investigating before the game while the school’s quiet.” Brayden said.

“Okay, let’s do it! See you at 6:00 or 6:30 tonight?” Noah agreed.
Chapter End Notes:

We're getting closer to Chapter 10! Sorry for not getting to the wonderful comments you've been leaving. I've read them all and have a response to each and every one but I've been so crazy busy with school right now that I just haven't had time to reply to them. I'm heading into midterm week so the schedule's been tight but I really wanted to get this chapter out! Going to try and make time tomorrow to answer everything though so feel free to continue to let me know what you're thinking and I'll get back to you! I'm thinking that I may create a separate email or instagram account (for messaging purposes) so that I can better connect with those who want to go that route, or for those who have story ideas :) I'd love to hear each and every idea you have! Thanks for following this journey! We're in this together!