- Text Size +

Noah looked down at his watch. 6:30 on the dot. He and Gatlin had arrived early just as they planned and were waiting in the school hallway, near the double set of double doors that would lead to the gym. Down the hallway, not that far away, was the entrance to the girls changeroom. The very room that they had all developed a fascination with. A little farther down the hallway past the changeroom on the right was their sex-ed classroom. Yet another room they had come to love. The school was remarkably busy at the moment though, Noah noted. He had never been to one of these games before and he really didn’t expect much from it. Small town though, guess everyone’s looking for something to do. If they weren’t here, he figured he and Gatlin would just be at home chatting, reading a book, or playing video games though. This was certainly a change of scenery for them. A nice change. There’s no way they would be able to sleuth around the school and look for a way into the changeroom with all this traffic though. That was for sure. 

“Come on in, everybody!” A lady who Noah didn’t recognize shouted into the hallway full of people. “Get your toonies ready because it’s almost game time!”

The people moved as one like a herd towards the doors, lining up to get into the gym. It was hard to hear what any two people were talking about over the loud buzz of voices, but people seemed to be really getting into it. The concrete walls were even bouncing the sound back and forth. It was an excited energy that was buzzing from person to person. Noah figured there had to be at least 50 people heading into the gymnasium with more constantly emerging in the distance.

“Hey guys, what’s going on?” Brayden said, coming up behind Noah and Gatlin with Brody and Ryan in tow. They were still standing off the side near the wall as people were brushing past them.

“Hey man!” Noah said, locking hands with Brayden as a sort of greeting. “They just said we can go in. It’s pretty busy out here right now!”

“I know and you should see the parking lot. I had no idea people were so into this!” Brayden said.

“So how should we… you know?” Brayden prodded.

“What if Brody and I hang back while you guys go to the gym and let you know what happens once everyone’s been funneled inside? It can’t be this busy for the entire game.” Ryan suggested.

“I mean, if you guys don’t mind doing that, sure.” Brayden replied. “But I don’t want you guys to miss too much of the game and the girls.” 

“Considering if we can do… what we’re going to do, we’ll be seeing a lot more than just a few volleyball players soon enough. I think it’s worth it!” Ryan said, keeping his voice down in fear that someone might overhear them.

“Okay. You two, let’s get going. It’s getting warm in here.” Brayden said, ushering Noah and Gatlin towards the doors with him, leaving Brody and Ryan in the hallway to wait for their opportunity. 

After blending in with the crowd and pushing past the first set of double doors, Noah, Gatlin, and Brayden entered a secondary hallway that divided the main hallway from the gymnasium. The sound of music was becoming increasingly noticeable as they moved closer to the gym. Just ahead, they each handed their toonies to two older ladies who were sitting behind a plastic foldable table collecting admissions. A small price to pay for a sight, Noah thought. As they were shuffled further and further through the hallway, feeling like they were being slowly launched out of a white concrete cannon, they finally passed through the second set of double doors and propelled into the gymnasium. 

This wasn’t the first time they had been in the gym before but things felt so much different tonight. So much more alive! The lights were dimmed, lights were flashing left, right, up and down, occasionally shining in their eyes and temporarily blinding them. Classic rock music blared from the speakers mounted on the walls. People were wandering across the lightly coloured hardwood floor towards the bleachers on the far wall. Noah took a second to take it all in. It was an impressive sight! The ceiling was up high, making it feel like he was tiny inside Ms. Johnson’s classroom again. The walls were made from the same concrete blocks but some were painted red and black where the rest were solid white, representing the school colours. Just ahead of them was a wooden bench, probably for the volleyball players. In the middle of the court was a large black net dividing the two sides from each other. He knew their gym wasn’t nearly as big as the schools in the city but theirs was nothing to complain about either. It was plenty big enough for a full sized basketball court with another smaller court at the far end to Noah’s right, aligned perpendicular to the bigger one. He knew they sometimes pulled out a full-height divider to separate the two courts when multiple classes were using the gym at the same time. In the middle of the court was their school logo, a sunset scene over a lake painted with red, black, and white colours. Gotta represent.

“Hey boys!” Noah just barely heard the feminine voice come from his right. It was Ms. Johnson!

“Hi Ms. Johnson! Are you here to watch the game as well?” Noah asked his favourite teacher, having to try to speak over the music.

“Of course! I am the coach after all!” Ms. Johnson said laughing. Noah felt a bit like an idiot, knowing that he probably should’ve known something like that. “Say, you guys wouldn’t happen to have a passion for cheerleading would you?” Ms. Johnson asked them.

The trio looked at one another, confused. “Can’t really say I’ve ever put too much thought into it.” Noah said with a chuckle.

“Are you sure? We’ve been trying to find a way to help make the high school transition a little more enjoyable and our last few games have been a major success. If you’re not interested I completely understand and I can find somebody else. 

Just as Ms. Johnson was about to wish them well and move on, Noah looked over at Brayden and he was pretty sure their minds put the pieces together at the exact same time. This was Ms. Johnson!

“Actually Ms. Johnson… if you’re looking for someone, I’d totally volunteer for it!” Noah said.

“Me too!” Brayden chimed in, hardly missing a beat after Noah had finished. 

“Excellent! Would you please follow me for just a second?” Ms. Johnson said to them.

“I’m going to head into the stands to wait for Brody and Ryan.” Gatlin said into Noah’s ear before leaving his friends to follow after their teacher. 

As they hung a right and followed Ms. Johnson into the nearest room their hearts were racing. She had already shown them… everything and taken them to a place today that they had spent hours dreaming about so now there was great anticipation as to what she could be planning tonight. She had since changed out of her teacher clothes and moved into loose fitting, black short shorts, a bright pink t-shirt, and black running shoes. The room she took them into was small and very cluttered. There were papers and books scattered across two book shelves at the back of the room and the wooden desk that now separated the two boys from their teacher had an old computer and a mess of papers all over it. There was an old grey chair pushed into the corner to Noah’s right but it was already occupied by a baseball bat, knee pads, and a gym bag just to name a few. 

“Ah yes, sorry for the mess. We won’t be here long though. So quickly, because I need to be getting out there soon since the girls will be entering soon, how would you guys like to cheer on the girls tonight during their game?” Ms. Johnson asked them. “Oh, sorry sorry. I know, boys and cheerleaders is stupid, but what if you were tiny just like in class? I promise it’ll be fun for both you and the girls! We’ve done it the past few games with others and the feedback I got was super positive from both sides!”

“Yeah I’m in!” Noah shouted over the music, hardly able to contain his excitement. Being tiny around giant girls? Yes please! No need to even consult with anyone first.

“Me too!!” Brayden agreed.

“Great! So two things. One, don’t make any sudden movements tonight. The girls will know you’re there but if you move somewhere they’re not expecting you to be… well they’re still a whole lot bigger than you are. Two, keep your heads on swivels. You’ll be great though! I’ll try to keep an eye on you whenever I can.” Ms. Johnson said as she reached down into her bag under the desk and pulled out the all too familiar shrinking device.

After the shrinking process had finished and they were left sitting on Ms. Johnson’s desk, she picked them up and carried them out of the room in her palm. She was so perfect. The warmth of her hand was radiating towards them. They felt so safe and secure whenever she carried them. When they left the room, the large gymnasium looked even more massive than it had before. It was like they were inside a massive warehouse about to watch giants go to battle. Ms. Johnson moved purposefully back to the left side of the gym towards the area where they had initially met her. She didn’t even bother looking down at them but rather just kept her eyes focused on where she was heading and who might bump into her. Her long dark hair bounced back and forth, making Noah wonder if it was going to brush against them. Just as they thought they might be nearing their destination, the stream of people entering the gym was next to nothing now and the music’s beat dropped and faded into a quiet hum. Low, deep bells sounded in the distance and Noah and Brayden both looked at each other curiously. A soft guitar started playing, as if whoever was playing the music knew they were just adding to the tension.

“Here we go!” Ms. Johnson whispered excitedly to the boys, her warm breath brushing against their tiny bodies.

“Ladies and gentlemen, thank you for joining us tonight! Would you please join me in welcoming home your senior Maple Valley Lakers!” The voice over the speakers announced with way more enthusiasm than Noah was expecting.

Just as the music erupted and the lights all turned on, Ms. Johnson bent down and set the two boys down on a hard wooden surface and then stood back up to her full height, leaving the boys to glance at her bum as she took a few steps towards the door just right of the main entry that they had come through earlier. Noah took his bearings quickly and figured she had set them down on the sideline bench, just beside the main court. When he looked back towards his teacher he was met by the most amazing and terrifying sight he thought he had ever seen. The door Ms. Johnson was standing next to flew open and one-by-one girls hopped, skipped, and ran out the door and high fived their coach while passing by. Each monstrous lady did a few laps around their half of the court, high fiving each other, waving towards the crowd, and laughing and yelling to pump themselves up before their big game. But these weren’t just your typical pretty high school girls, no, these girls were a hundred times better just from their uniforms alone! They each wore short yet super tight black shorts that hugged their butts so magnificently. Their jerseys were each bright white long sleeved sport shirts, the red numbers centered on the chest with little red accents on the arms, and were tucked into their short shorts. Their knees protected by white knee pads. It was amazing watching them bounce around the court, some of their butts jiggling a little while others held firm. Noah hadn’t even bothered to look up at their faces but when he finally did, he actually recognized a few of them. One was definitely Alexis and she might have been the tallest amongst them all, probably the slimmest, but also had the best butt of all of them. Her legs were so strong as they carried her around the court. Alexis was always so soft spoken in class but now she was pure confidence. She looked fantastic. He also noticed Noelle and Shelby from his bus. Noelle was pretty amazing too. A little bit shorter than Alexis and maybe not quite as curvy but still slim and trim. Shelby was pretty cute too. Shorter, petite, and her thighs a little stockier but nonetheless amazing. They were all amazing, who was he kidding. They all looked similar yet different at the same time. Some were skinny, some were thicker, some had huge butts, some had hardly nothing in the rear, others had big boobs that were obviously tough to contain where others were pretty flat. Noah could hardly keep his eyes off Alexis though. She looked so perfect here.

“And would you please welcome the opposition tonight… the Hanbury Granites!” The loud announcer said.

Noah looked over to his right and saw more girls emerge from another door in the distance and run onto the far side of the court. They were also pretty cute but he knew they were from the rival school and if he was being honest, he liked the girls on his side better. In the excitement Noah hadn’t even realized until now that they were probably standing on the same bench that the girls would be coming to sit on soon. His heartbeat turned from an excited beat to a nervous beat. Had Ms. Johnson just set them up for certain death? He didn’t think they’d have a chance at surviving those booties. Especially not on a hard surface like this one.

“Brayden! What do we do when they want to sit down?!” Noah yelled to his partner, trying again to overpower the music and the girls.

“I don’t know! Cross your fingers and just enjoy it!” Brayden replied with a smile, clearly enjoying the sights as much as he was.

When the music finally stopped blaring, the girls took that as their cue to head towards their coach and get ready for the game. Noah watched in fear as a dozen girls bolted towards their bench, not giving any confirmation that they even knew they were there. 

“Slow down, slow down!” Ms. Johnson said, now standing just behind the bench as the girls pulled up next to their coach and stood just above the tiny boys. Some looked down at the boys and smiled, others kept a pure level of focus on their coach. 

“Please say hello to little Noah and little Brayden! They’re going to join us for tonight’s game!” Ms. Johnson exclaimed.

Noah looked up, cranning his head far back as he looked girl-to-girl. They were each looking down at them now. He thought he might faint. Their eyes were so fierce and they were eyeing him up like he was their next prey. When he looked at Alexis who was standing two girls over from him, she met his eyes and gave him a wink, a smile, and raised her foot and slammed it down onto the bench not far away from where the boys were standing as she leaned in towards them. 

“C’mon! Look alive boys! This is a big, exciting game! You gotta get into it!” She said to them excitedly. “Raise your hands up!” Alexis said, raising her own hands above her head. Noah and Brayden each followed her actions as if they were playing Simon Says. “Good job! Now you’re really cheerleaders!” Alexis said laughing as the rest of her team joined in with her giggling.

“I know you’ve all worked really hard over the past few weeks to get us where we are today but, like always, we need a gameday girl. I’m so very pleased to announce that today it’s… Allison!” Ms. Johnson announced, clapping.

“Yeah! You go girl!” Alexis cheered.

Noah followed the gaze of the girls and settled on a marvelous blonde teen who was a little shorter than some but still taller than most. Alexis was gorgeous but man… this Allison girl was something else too. Her hair looked like it was built from individual strands of sunshine. Her white skin looked like it was made from the sun. Her waist was pretty thin but her hips were so much bigger than Alexis’. Not overpowering though. Definitely not. Noah figured her butt was probably pretty amazing but wasn’t ridiculously oversized like a lot of other girls. She almost had Ms. Johnson’s big curves but Alexis’ toneness. Alexis could probably model lingerie with ease but this girl could probably model jeans better than anyone. She was just right down low. She looked remarkably similar to someone Noah knew he knew though.

“So Allison, today it’s your duty to look after Little-T. Do whatever you need to do with him but I’d really like for him to come home with me at the end of the night.” Ms. Johnson said with a wink.

“Will do Ms. Johnson!” Allison replied, extending her hands out towards her coach. Little-T? What was a Little-T Noah wondered. But he didn’t have to wait long to get his answer. He watched as Ms. Johnson reached into her own pocket and pulled out another tiny man and dropped him into the awaiting hands of Allison. The girl looked absolutely thrilled to see him. Her big green eyes lit up like a Christmas tree. Noah figured the girl was probably going to put the man in the waistband of her shorts or something but after taking a quick 360 degree look around, she quickly opened the front of her shorts and didn’t even hesitate in letting the new tiny man, Little-T fall down into the awaiting abyss. Her shorts snapped shut and he was gone. Noah was pretty sure his mouth dropped. Was she actually going to play the entire game with him in there? Whoa. He wondered if it was tight inside there with those shorts and all.

“Now girls, remember, this is a tough team but we’ve beat them before. Let’s go out there and put on our game faces! Go get ‘em!” Ms. Johnson yelled as the girls broke up their huddle and split up into two groups, 6 heading onto the court including Alexis, Noelle, and Allison, while the other six took a seat beside the tiny boys on the bench. The thuds that the tiny boys felt as they sat down were an understatement. It was like sending shockwaves through their feet and up to their brains. When everyone had settled into their positions, Noah looked to his right and then to his left. On both sides there were girls who practically dwarfed his own body. So close to him that he could almost reach out and touch them both. They smelled so good though now that they were this close. They were a mix between fresh laundry and a flowery perfume. Saying that he was intimidated by his current predicament was also a vast understatement. He worried they would get caught up the game and shift over just a few inches and squash them both. The black-clad butts and huge thighs were so scary yet so hot. There wasn’t much left to the imagination. Their heads way up in the air, peering towards the girls on the court.

The referee blew the whistle and the game was on. Noah watched with intense curiosity, especially at Allison, and marvelled at how good they actually were. They could set the balls and spike them with such power and ferocity. Maybe it was amplified by his current size but Noah didn’t really care. It was amazing. Then there was Allison. She hopped and jumped and ran and dove all while taking her little passenger on the ride of his life. Noah secretly hoped that one of the girls would do that to him but he figured Ms. Johnson had probably put some rules in place. Maybe Little-T was one of those disposables and they weren’t worried about killing him by accident. Maybe.

As the game wore on and girls cycled between playing and resting, the bench quickly turned from a flowery garden to a salt factory. Noah knew the girls were heating up, both figuratively and literally. The smell of sweat was starting to become more and more obvious and each time one of them would switch out and sit beside them, it was like the temperature had been turned up a few degrees. Noah wondered why they had to sit so close to them but he figured it was to partially shield them from the spectators sitting across the court. Not that he minded though. If he had it his way he’d be sitting in their laps or riding in their bras. Maybe the bras would be a bad idea though. Especially with all the diving they do.

When Allison swapped out and took a seat to Noah’s right, she was breathing heavily but he didn’t think she’d stopped smiling since the game started. When she peered down at them, Noah felt like he had been caught staring. Probably because that’s exactly what he had been doing. She met his eyes and smiled her smile even bigger than before and blew them a kiss. Gosh she was pretty. He didn’t know if she was happy because she was sitting next to two tiny boys or because she still had a tiny man inside her shorts. He wondered if the man was still alive. She was sweating something fierce though. Way more than any of the other girls. 

“Hey.” Allison whispered down to the boys before raising her hands just above the top of her head, giggling while doing so. She wanted them to cheer so they did. Just a little though. They already felt a little embarrassed as it was. It made Allison laugh a little harder though and that made them happy. Noah couldn’t believe the details that he could make out at this size. Everything just felt so much more intense. Her skin was almost glistening, her lips so perfect, her teeth a little bigger in the middle and smaller on the edges. Even small imperfections seemed perfect though. Like they were just meant to be there.

Noah suddenly felt a huge thud from behind him that shook the entire bench and it sent him into a tumbling frenzy as he fell forwards and grabbed on the fabric of Allison’s shorts for stability just a few feet away. Looking back and looking up he saw Alexis peering down at them, trying hard not to giggle too loudly and he had his back against Allison’s body. Such a tease.

“I’m sorry. Really sorry.” Noah tried apologizing for grabbing onto Allison, now just realizing that he had actually just touched her butt and backed away from her. Wow.

“It’s okay, but don’t ever do that again or else…” Allison said while pinching her fingers together. Was she joking? She was still giggling so she had to be just joking. Hopefully. “I’m up!” Allison said as she raised from the bench and jogged back out onto the court.

“Don’t mind her, she’s just a little tease.” Alexis whispered to them as another girl who Noah didn’t know took Allison’s spot to his right. The girl reached down and patted Noah on the head like he was puppy.

“He’s so cute!” The new girl said to Alexis.

“Isn’t he though?!” Alexis replied between clenched teeth, trying not to burst out in laughter and excitement. Noah wasn’t quite sure what to say. Besides Ms. Johnson, he really hadn’t spent this much time around girls in… well forever probably! Was this what Ms. Johnson had meant by making the high school transition easier? She definitely wasn’t wrong. He didn’t even fear for his life anymore. He felt at home practically sandwiched between those two gorgeous girls.

“Hey Noah. Noah!” Alexis whispered from beside him. Noah looked up as Alexis bent in close to the little man. “Did you know that Little-T, the tiny inside Allison’s thong right now, is actually Gatlin?” Alexis said.

“What?!” Noah said, suddenly extremely panicked as his instincts kicked into overdrive. He started looking left and right and then remembered that Gatlin would be in the stands across the court. He looked closely at each spectator, hoping so desperately that he’d see his friend safely sitting over there. There! Between an older man and a woman he didn’t know! Had Alexis… Noah turned his head back towards the much larger girl.

“Oh come on now, do you really think I’m that mean?!” Alexis said, giggling. What a relief.

----

“Hey Gatlin. Where’s Noah and Brayden?” Brody asked his friend as he joined him in the stands.

“Over there.” Gatlin said, pointing towards the bench full of pretty girls as he munched on a bag of chips.

“What?! Did they eat them or something?” Brody asked, partially joking, partially serious.

“No.” Gatlin said giggling. “You can’t see them right now but watch between that blonde and that brunette. When the brunette gets up you’ll probably be able to see them. But they’re pretty small and tough to spot.” Gatlin advised.

“Oh okay. Well let’s meet up after the game. We need to talk.”

“Shh, they’re about to start the final set.” Gatlin shushed them.

----

It was often difficult to see the game because of the two mammoth walls that were always on either side of him and Brayden but they were able to see most of what was happening on their side of the court. Alexis was by far their best player. Noah had lost track of how many kills she had in this game. Ms. Johnson was always yelling “Alexis here” or “Alexis there”. They really hadn’t been able to see the opposition at all though. Noah didn’t really mind. He was only partly watching the game. For the most part he was really just trying to absorb all the booty he could. Especially every time they’d stand up or sit down. He couldn’t quite get over the sight of them stretching the tight fabric that could hardly contain some of their butts. And every time one of them would sit down next to them, they’d wash them with a gust of air that was mixed with their aroma.

“Come on ladies! One set to go! Let’s finish strong!” Ms. Johnson cheered from the sidelines. Even he and Brayden were starting to get into the whole cheerleading thing, occasionally trading chants that only the nearest girls could hear. They loved it and he loved that they loved them!

He still wondered how that man was faring inside Allison’s shorts. Noah had only had a brief glimpse at the man while he was being passed from Ms. Johnson to her but with all the running, jumping, and sitting that Allison’s been doing, it’s a bit concerning for the dude. From the bit of conversation between the girls on the bench, they were heading into the final tie-breaking set. Allison was on the court now, bent over into her ready stance. Gosh. The ready stance. Out of all the ways that women can so elegantly maneuver their bodies, that stance was probably his most favourite. The way their butts just pop into the air and their boobs try to hang out below them is breathtaking. 

The serve was in the air! Noah saw the ball enter his field of view and then disappear behind the giant thigh in front of him. His mind raced. He wanted so desperately to make love to each and every one of these girls. He couldn’t even deny that. He so desperately wished he was in Little-T’s spot right now. Watching Allison play was gold. Just the fact that there was a tiny man inside there, possibly even inside her, right now was amazing. But as elegant as she was, it looked like she was gassed now. Her legs looked so out of sync. So unstable. At first Noah thought that she was just working hard but now he wasn’t so sure. Then the ball came back into his view and flew towards her! She returned it quickly but then it was like her legs just gave out. Allison was down! No! Noah ran to the edge of the bench, as if he could possibly do something to help her. She was down on the ground, hands and knees on the floor, her back jerking, her butt high in the air, and her thighs clenching and looking all wobbly. The other girls didn’t seem all that panicked though. Noah worried for a second that Allison had injured herself but she didn’t really look hurt. Not even in pain really even though her head was burrowed into her chest. Was she… smiling? 

Ms. Johnson ran out onto the court and knelt beside the girl who was squirming on the ground, using her hands to try and grab onto something solid but only finding a hard floor below. Noah couldn’t possibly hear what they were saying to each other but it looked like Ms. Johnson was doing most of the talking. Allison was sitting on her butt now but her body looked like it was refusing to listen to her commands. She was gasping for air and couldn’t seem to form words. Alexis walked up to the girl and Ms. Johnson and her helped her to her feet. After a quick nod the three girls shuffled towards the bench and Allison took a seat where Alexis had been just moments earlier, one girl over from where Noah and Brayden were. 

“Alexis, you’re in!” Ms. Johnson instructed as Alexis took to the court to replace Allison. 

“Is she okay? Is she okay?” Noah asked, pacing back and forth, trying to get an answer out of the two girls beside him.

“Chill out little one, she’s perfectly fine. Probably a lot better than fine.” The girl to his left said, laughing. Then the girl to his right started giggling too.

“What do you mean?” Noah asked.

“Oh you’re so innocent. I love you tiny one.” The pretty brunette to his left said.

Then it all seemed to click. There was one thing that was different about Allison than any other girl here. Little-T. That little man had… wow. Lucky.

“Say little one, it looks like you’re having a little too much fun yourself!” The girl to his right said, reaching out a finger and lightly poking him in the crotch. Noah knew his face flushed red. It had to have. It was hard to keep everything contained in a situation like this!

Noah tried hard to keep things on the down low for the rest of the game, though he wondered if the girls actually enjoyed that. Maybe? They were all very pretty after all. The game seemed to move at supersonic speed though. Just a minute ago it felt like Ms. Johnson was inviting them to the gym and pulling them into that little room. Now the game was almost over!

“Match point Alexis!” Ms. Johnson yelled from the sideline as Alexis lined up for the serve.

“Come up here little dudes.” The girl Noah knew as Noelle said as she put her hand out and coaxed them into climbing onto it. “This is match point. Wouldn’t want you to miss it!” Noelle lifted them up and rested her hand on the top of her right thigh as she and the others sat on the bench, anxiously awaiting the potentially final serve. The first thing Noah noticed once they were raised up was the sheer size of her thighs. She wasn’t chubby, far from it, but her thighs stretched so far into the distance and her tiny shorts made it look like she was hardly wearing anything from this angle! Noah just wanted to dive right into the space between her jersey and her shorts and burrow his way inside. Maybe even the crevice between her legs. Both would easily suffice.

Alexis had the ball in hand. The gym fell silent. Everyone watched with a nervous energy. The opposition rocked back and forth, ready to try and receive whatever she threw at them. Here we go. Noah watched as Alexis tossed the ball into the air, took a step forward and smashed the ball and sent it soaring across the court like a shooting star, straight into the opponents’ side. A blonde girl about the same size as Shelby was the first to react and took a dive towards the ball and managed to dig the ball out just in the nick of time. The ball was then hit by another girl high into the air but with hardly any control. The third girl had to run to keep up with the ball but managed to make a solid bit of contact with it, sending it well wide of the court but straight into the direction of the tiny boys!

Noah flinched like he had never flinched before. It was like having a planet rocket towards you, threatening to destroy every bit of your body. But just as he thought he was a goner, Noelle reached out quickly with her left hand and tucked her right hand deeper into her body as she blocked the ball from making any life threatening impacts. If it weren’t for Noelle’s quick reflexes, Noah was pretty sure he either wouldn’t be smushed by the volleyball or tumbled off her hand and smashed into the awaiting ground below. He probably would’ve been just a stain. But just as quickly as he had almost died, the bench rose from the seats in a roar of celebration. They had won!

“We did it! Thanks guys!” Noelle hollered as she picked up Brayden in her left hand and delivered a huge wet kiss to his entire body. “Well done! You better stay here though!” Noelle said to the two tiny boys before turning around and setting them both back onto the bench behind her. She ran to join the group of celebrating girls in the middle of the court, Allison and Alexis amongst the group. Brayden said down, looking dazed and amazed. As much as he knew they were safer here, Noah wished they could’ve been caught up in that flurry of feminine beauty. Maybe someday. Man, he needed to date one of them so he could be in there someday.

“So boys? Did you have fun?” Ms. Johnson asked behind them, picking them up at the same time. 

“That was amazing!!” Noah and Brayden screamed in unison.

“I thought you’d enjoy that. Let’s go get you guys regrown so you can actually go home in a reasonable amount of time.” Ms. Johnson said, smiling.

“Hey Ms. Johnson, is Little-T okay?” Brayden asked his teacher.

“Oh yeah, he’ll be fine I think. He’s not quite out of the woods yet but I’m optimistic. The girls are going to want him again anyway so they’ll make him last.” Ms. Johnson teased.

----

“Hey guys!” Brody yelled as he, Ryan, and Gatlin ran up to Noah and Brayden in the hallway. 

“You survived!” Gatlin said, sounding rather surprised.

“Oh yeah! You guys so totally missed out on that one!” Brayden said. “That was so amazing!”

“As jealous as we all are of you two, we’ve got some pretty amazing news ourselves. Follow me.” Brody said as he guided them down the hallway towards their classroom. “One of you stay on lookout. So after much digging, sometimes literally, we think we found the solution to all our problems. Remember that the main problem was figuring out how to actually get inside the changeroom at just a few inches tall? Sure one of us could stay at full size, crack open the main changeroom door in the hallway, and drop everyone else inside but what happens if someone sees us or if you need to get out in a hurry? You’re probably a group of dead men that the school janitor will mop up later. Well I bet you didn’t know that just behind Ms. Johnson’s front desk is a weak spot in the block mortar. And if you just happen to poke and prod at it, you can actually see right through it. Not enough to actually see anything exciting but enough to know that we could fit through it. See?” Brody quietly explained, pointing at the spot in the wall. The boys each looked at the tiny hole in the bottom of the wall, even poking their fingers inside and feeling a larger void between the blocks. The entry was just big enough so that they could crawl inside if they were tiny.

“Awesome!” Brayden said. “So where in the changeroom does this lead to?”

“No idea, but judging by our field trip this afternoon, probably under one of the changing benches. I think it could work!” Brody said.

“Okay so let me get this straight. Next Monday we’ll meet at school at least a half hour before class. Not too early though or else we’ll look suspicious. Then we wait for Ms. Johnson to drop her bag off and go in to use the bathroom. Then one of us stays behind to shrink us and retrieve us while the other four of us sneak through the hole in the wall to take pictures of the girls on the other side?” Noah asked.

“Sounds right to me.” Brayden said.

“Wait, but who’s going to be the one to stay behind?” Gatlin asked.

“Does anyone want to stay behind?” Noah asked.

“I wouldn’t mind staying behind if Ms. Johnson is going to teach us about how girls use dildos.” Brody said laughing.

“Okay well we’ll answer that question next week.” Noah said. “Hey, do you guys hear something?” The boys all paused and listened. It sounded like… girls. Girls laughing? In unison, they all crept closer and closer to the base of the wall at the front of the classroom, closer to the tiny hole in the wall. “I think it’s the girls from the game.” 

“Aww be nice to him Shelby!” They heard someone say. “Maybe Noelle wants a turn!” Another said. “Mine!” They were pretty sure the last one was Alexis but it was hard to tell. “Good night everyone!” That was definitely Alexis.

“Oh crap she’s coming!” Noah said as the boys bolted away from the hole in the wall, knowing that someone, probably Alexis, would be coming past the door soon. And right they were.

“Whatcha doing in here?” Alexis asked quizzingly, spotting the group of boys hanging out inside the classroom. The girl from the game, Allison, was standing just behind her. Both of them still had their short, tight black shorts on but had changed into more casual black and pink t-shirts. Their gym bags were slung over their shoulders.

“Just waiting for our ride.” Noah said, even though that was mostly a lie. But not entirely. “Say, you girls killed it out there tonight! Congrats!”

“Well thanks Noah! It was pretty great having you on the sidelines with us too! What a treat that was!” Alexis replied, making Noah’s cheeks turn red.

“Do you like what you see?” Allison asked, eyes glued to Brayden’s who had obviously been caught staring at the two girls.

“I… um… yes? I mean, no? I mean, well yeah I guess so.” Brayden babbled. “I think my ride just got here! I’ll see you guys tomorrow!” Brayden said making the two girls grin.

“I’m heading with him… Bye!” Brody said to the girls and chased after Brayden with Ryan following not far behind.

“You know-” Alexis started, “if you two were teeny tiny right now could have a great deal of fun together. No rules. Right here.” That made Noah’s heart beat even faster than it already was. He could practically feel the sweat dripping down his forehead even though it wasn’t that warm in the room.

“Yeah, and we could squish you like little bugs and gobble you right up!” Allison joined in.

“Would you guys like that?” Alexis teased.

Noah wasn’t quite sure how to answer and clearly Gatlin wasn’t in the talking mood either for he hadn’t even made a sound since the girls arrived.

“We’re just messing with you!” Alexis said laughing. “See you guys later! Thanks for coming out tonight!” And the girls waved them goodbye before heading out the door.

“I think I just crapped myself.” Noah heard Gatlin say behind him.

Now that the pressure was off, his heartbeat started to slow and his mind started to clear. What had she meant by “mine” in the changeroom. Had Allison killed Little-T on the court? She couldn’t have though. Ms. Johnson said she was still optimistic he’d be alive. Alexis was so perfect. He knew she wouldn’t be in the changeroom next Monday since she’d be helping Ms. Johnson, but now he so desperately wished she would be. She was quite the mystery. A mystery he wanted to solve.

Chapter End Notes:

A Saturday release! Yay! We're a little ahead of schedule this week thanks to a bit of a break in the school work. We're sort of in the eye of the storm right now and the next chapter is really gonna shake things up. Really looking forward to writing it though! As promised, I've done a little bit of thinking about alternate means of contact. I still welcome comments via reviews on this website but I've made both an Instagram account and an email account specifically for this story. My thinking is that Instagram's got a pretty decent instant messaging service and, well, I needed a new email to use for it anyways :) If I feel so inclined I may even learn how to post story notices on the Instagram page but we'll see about that one. Feel free to message me on any platform you want but you'll probably get the fastest reply on Instagram, the longest single reply on the GiantessWorld comment section, and email as a last resort. I also learned that Discord is also quite popular but I'm not as familar with that program so we'll see how that one goes. I'd love to hear from you no matter which way is best for you! Reading your thoughts is probably one of my favourite things about this story.

 

Instagram: LittleLearningGTS

Discord: AprilMJ#7988

Email: LittleLearningGTS@gmail.com