- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Now I fully acknowledge that, heading into this chapter, it will not be appealing to many. But maybe it will be. Or maybe just to a handful. It's hard to please everyone so that's why variety is fun haha. My hope is that we're far enough in this together that you know that this will likely be the only chapter of this type (there might be another kinda sorta similar but not really chapter down the road but only if it makes sense). If at any point you decide it's not for you, I recommend just skipping to the last 500 words or so to get the important bits. We're nearly through this story "week" now. Happy reading :)

 

 

“The jar it is!” Mrs. Hulme concluded.

The tiny man started to squirm inside Rachel’s grasp, as did everyone standing around Brayden, watching what was unfolding. Obviously the jar wasn’t anything good. Brayden still couldn’t get over how malnourished and worn out all the other shrunken people appeared to be. This place was becoming less and less like a fantasy, and more like a nightmare.

Shawn brought forward a small, clear mason jar and handed it to Mrs. Hulme. The woman kneeled down, set the jar on the floor, dropped the tiny man who had been climbing the cage inside the jar, and then stood back up to full height. She towered over the tiny prisoner. To think Brayden had been in an all too familiar position not long ago. 

“Let’s get this show on the road. And you’re all next.” Mrs. Hulme said, pointing towards everyone inside the cage. Brayden’s heart skipped a beat when her finger passed over him. “This is going to be a big big night. Only the strongest will survive.”

With that, Mrs. Hulme quickly removed both her skinny jeans and her black undies. Brayden knew what she looked like, but it was even more mesmerizing from this angle. Her pussy looked so squishy and her slit was ridiculously inviting. Vulva. Ms. Johnson would’ve wanted him to say vulva. Her thighs and hips were big yet firm.

“Down I come!” Mrs. Hulme yelled as she squatted down on top of the jar so her bum was plastered to the rim of the glass. She used her hands to spread her cheeks a bit, and then lowered herself down even more so she had the jar perfectly sealed beneath her bottom.

“Goodbye tiny man.” Shawn said unexpectedly. Until then he had been standing off to the side, watching his wife work.

Brayden watched for a minute or two as the tiny man beneath Mrs. Hulme took turns looking up at what Brayden could only assume was a monster and taking swings against the solid glass walls that encased him. Mrs. Hulme sat patiently. Almost like the jar was a little chair made just for her. If she had’ve been pointing in any direction other than right at him, Brayden was certain the jar would be fully engulfed by her butt and hidden from view. It was quite the view looking between her legs though.

*pfft*

Brayden jumped at the sudden, loud noise. Was that… It was.

*pfffft*

Another. This one much longer. The jar’s glass rattled.

Mrs. Hulme tilted her head forwards and down, trying to get a glimpse of the man beneath her. Brayden saw the man stumble with the second eruption. The banging of glass had stopped now. Instead the man was leaning against the wall and suddenly hunched over and began vomiting. Brayden knew he made a face in disgust but he couldn’t unglue his eyes from the man. Obviously the air in that jar had been replaced by something far worse. The man lost his footing and collapsed onto his knees and choked. A few more minutes passed and the man slowly transitioned into a prone position and stopped moving altogether. Almost like he had fallen asleep. Mrs. Hulme had literally just gassed him.

Mrs. Hulme then rose up from her position.

“And that-” She said to her cage, “is why you never try to escape from me. Though I agree, that was a bad one. Poor dude. Anyways.”

Brayden saw that other tiny man, Ryatt, sitting down in Shawn’s hand bellowing in laughter. He was the only one.

“Hey Rach, before we move on, I have another little surprise for you.” Shawn said.

With that, he reached into the front of his briefs, though his bulge had visibly grown since Mrs. Hulme’s latest demonstration, and pulled out a tiny blonde woman. Brayden almost choked on his tongue.

“Candice?!” He tried yelling but his collar made itself known yet again.

“One of your students gave her to me and said that we could enjoy her tonight, together. Jaimey was the student’s name I think. Just as long as we don’t completely destroy her. Pretty sure she just got out of the way of my boner before I squashed her a few minutes ago though.” Shawn said giggling.

“Wow! What a kind gesture! She gave me a man earlier today too. We’re allowed to destroy him though. Maybe I’ll have to give her a few extra marks on the next test. That tiny girl is actually pretty good looking. Wonder where she came from.” Mrs. Hulme said.

“Goddess?” Ryatt asked from Shawn’s palm.

“Yes, Ryatt?”

“I would like to take a shot with that blonde girl if I may.”

“Of course you may! Take it easy on her though. She’s new.” Mrs. Hulme said with a wink and signalled for Shawn to pair the two tiny people.

Shawn set the two down right in front of the cage Brayden was trapped in. He desperately wanted to scream and call out Candice’s name but the stupid collar he was wearing was making that impossible. All he could do was reach out and hope she’d be okay.

“Actually, Ryatt, before we leave you two alone, can you pick someone for us to play with? Just a little exercise before the main event.” Mrs. Hulme asked.

“Sure!” Ryatt replied as he walked over to the cage like a prison guard. Brayden now understood why the man looked different. He was hardly a man at all. He figured he was actually older than Ryatt was. Much taller too. Mrs. Hulme’s pet couldn’t be much more than five feet tall in the normal world.

“Hmm… That one.” Ryatt said, pointing towards the man who was standing to Brayden’s left. Before Brayden could even react to duck out of the way, his teacher’s massive hand flew into the cage and plucked out the man beside him. Wait. That was Brexton! One of the first he had met since arriving!

“Thanks Ryatt. Carry on.” Mrs. Hulme said. “As for you little fella, you’re gonna help us get this show on the road. What should we do with him? We could flush him down the toilet just for fun (imagine what it would be like down there), cut off his feet and just make him crawl around, I could skewer him with my high heels, maybe just let him slowly starve, or simply squish him like a grape under my thumb.”

Mrs. Hulme took the man, Brexton, that Ryatt had chosen and walked back to her bed. Her bare butt popped back and forth as she moved.

“Actually… Do you have the cage, baby?” Mrs. Hulme asked Shawn.

“Right here!” He replied, holding up a silver cage. It was fairly small though. Certainly not large enough to trap anything noteworthy.

“Alright mister. Strip!” 

Shawn promptly removed his socks and his underwear, appearing to take pleasure in fulfilling his wife’s command. There he stood. Brayden knew, even from a distance, that Shawn’s manhood would be at least twice, maybe three times the size of his entire body. He wasn’t quite sure how to feel after seeing it.

“Oh baby! You’re rock hard!” Mrs. Hulme exclaimed as Shawn laid down, face up, on their bed. “This might take a bit longer than expected. No problem. We’ll just go nice and slow. Welcome to your new home little guy!”

Mrs. Hulme gently set tiny Brexton down on the tip of Shawn’s dick and then let her husband carefully place the metal cage over Brexton. Brayden had never actually seen one in person before, but now he knew what that metal cage was for.

“So how was your day, sweetie? How’s your new intern working out?” Mrs. Hulme asked.

“Oh it was pretty good. Closed a few cases that had been dragging on forever so that was nice. The intern is great though! I really like him. He seems like a real go-getter.” Shawn replied. “How about you? You had that big test today right?” 

“Yeah it was their big midterm today. Took it easy on them though and didn’t make it as long as last year’s test.” Mrs. Hulme said.

Brayden clued into what they were doing. They were trying to get his mind off of sex and onto something completely off topic. It appeared to be working. Shawn’s inflatable balloon was slowly lowering down into a floppy stub.

“Wait, I think I’m good.” Shawn said as he quickly reached down to his crotch and clicked the metal cage together. With that click, he knew Brexton was a goner. He was literally trapped between Shawn’s giant cock and what was probably now an immovable cage. A chastity cage. Brayden and his cagemates watched on.

“Oh Shawn. I think you’ve done it.” Mrs. Hulme cooed. “Crush him. Crush him real good.” She urged as she pulled off her black t-shirt and revealed her braless chest, though all Brayden could see now was her bare back and butt. She crawled onto the bed, up the length of Shawn’s body like a cat, and then sat her bottom down on his chest, straddling his body. Shawn’s manhood and Brexton were now both visible. Mrs. Hulme blocked the two giants’ faces.

“I love you so much.” Shawn whispered.

Mrs. Hulme leaned forward and they kissed. And kissed and kissed and kissed. Passionately was an understatement. She was absolutely ravaging his body. Her butt brushing against the metal cage that held his dick and the tiny man every now and then.

Brayden looked down at the cage and saw that Brexton was already pushed against the top of the cage and Shawn’s dick appeared to be hungry. It throbbed as it pushed harder and harder against the tiny man’s fragile body, trying desperately to escape confinement. Despite the electricity, Brayden could swear he heard the tiny man screaming. The couple showed no signs of stopping. Mrs. Hulme’s breasts occasionally slapping Shawn.

“Oh no!” Shawn said as Mrs. Hulme backed away and leaped off the bed. “I think he popped.”

“Oh yeah. No doubt about it. Like pushing fruit through a slicer.” Mrs. Hulme confirmed.

All Brayden could see now was Shawn’s dick plastered hard against the top of the cage, and a little bit of red goop dripping down his shaft. Brexton was very gone.

“Oh baby, you sure did a number on him! That was what? Like 30 seconds?” She giggled, her eyes hungry for love. “You have no idea how wet I am right now. Let’s get this off you, I can’t wait any more.”

The couple furiously took off the cage and threw it off to the side. Shawn’s cock sprung up, relieved to have been set free.

“Alright Ryatt, I need another decision. Do you want the blonde you have or the other blonde I usually give you?” Mrs. Hulme asked.

Brayden hadn’t even noticed due to his trance of watching the giant couple but Candice had her face full of Ryatt. Clearly they had already learned not to disobey Mrs. Hulme. The girl did what she had to.

“This one!” Ryatt said quickly. “I’ve never tried this one before.”

Tried? It sounded like he was talking about a piece of candy.

“Okay, before you go all the way, I need to borrow her for a second.” Mrs. Hulme said before snatching the tiny girl away. “And I also need the other one.” She said as she picked tiny Josephine out of the cage.

“You know, you two are incredibly rare.” Mrs. Hulme said. “Tiny women are hard to come by. So that’s why it makes this so dangerously fun. Please try not to die. Shawn, you can have the honours.” She said as she handed the two tiny women, the only two tiny women in the room, over to her hubby.

Mrs. Hulme then swapped places with Shawn on the bed, but instead laid face down rather than face up.

“I’ve never actually tried this before so I have no idea what’s going to happen!” She said.

Shawn carefully reached down and pulled apart his wife’s butt cheeks, exposing her puckered hole in the middle. 

“Hold on girls.” He said to the two tiny women before slowly pushing them, feet first, inside the giant butthole. 

By the time he was finished, the two women appeared to be nestled tightly together, each about chest deep inside Mrs. Hulme, their arms above their shoulders as they tried to keep themselves from disappearing inside her anus. Brayden didn’t know where this was going but his palms were sweating like crazy.

“Okay. I hope this doesn’t just suck them in cause there’s no way I’m gonna be able to find them if that happens.” Mrs. Hulme said. “One. Two. Three!” 

On the third count, Brayden watched as the giant woman clenched her entire body tightly, including her anus. The two women were slammed together and they each knew they felt a hard crunch from inside their bodies. Mrs. Hulme had literally just squeezed them as hard as she could using her ass.

“They’re slipping! Grab them. Grab them!” Mrs. Hulme screamed at Shawn who rushed in and plucked the two women out of her butt before they could slide all the way inside.

“That was close!” He said.

“Indeed.” Mrs. Hulme replied. “How did they fare? The more we have for later the better.” She asked as she rolled back over and sat on the edge of the mattress.

“This one can hardly move now. I think you just crunched her ribs.” Shawn said, holding up Candice. “This one seems to have fared better.”

“Ah, they’ll live.” His wife said. “Give them to Ryatt for now. I think I’m fully buzzed. How about you?”

“I’ve been buzzed and horny since I saw your pretty face, Rachel.” Shawn said with a smirk as he set the two tiny women down beside Mrs. Hulme’s apparently favourite tiny man.

“Okay, that one was pretty cheesy.” Mrs. Hulme said, laughing. “Nonetheless, message received. I think it’s time for the grand finale.”

Brayden watched Candice who was now laying just 10 feet from where he was standing, separated only by a metal wire wall. She looked even worse than the last time he had seen her. Even though she was totally in the nude, he really couldn’t feel any sort of arousal by looking at her. Instead he just wanted to help her. She could hardly move, let alone stand. Even just breathing looked to be a challenge. 

“Alright Jo, let’s do this. I’ll save the broken one for later. Open wide.” Ryatt said with a grin, preparing for Josephine to give him a blowjob. Josephine was easily taller than the man and Brayden figured Candice would practically dwarf him. He did not like this tiny man. Not one bit.

“Okay all you big, strong little men. It’s your time to shine.” Mrs. Hulme said as she rose off the bed and strode over to the cage with Shawn to her right. “I can’t guarantee that many, or any, of you will survive to see tomorrow, but we’ll give you some much needed R&R if you do. Let’s just say it will be worth it. Shawn, pick our first contestant. Then we’ll let the shredding begin!”

As the giant couple stood between their dresser and the bed, Brayden couldn’t help but admire them. He always knew that men and women had different body types, but this just put that all into perspective. Mrs. Hulme, with her pretty small waist but large hips and chest, was especially curvy from this angle. Her boobs were so much bigger than Shawn’s, yet her crotch was so neatly tucked away. Her body was toned and pretty tight, but not muscular. Shawn’s body on the other hand was very rectangular and a fair bit taller. He didn’t have any feminine curves whatsoever. Instead his chest and arms were buff and muscular. His abs punched through his skin. And his crotch… Brayden feared the monster that seemed to be pointing directly at him. It would be like a solid, throbbing concrete wrecking ball if the man chose to use it that way.

Shawn took two steps and reached the cage that housed their collection of tiny people. It was a remarkable collection. It must have taken forever to collect this many.

“Hmm.” Shawn hummed as he dipped his hand into the cage and ruffled up the occupants, as if he were searching for the game winning bingo ball. His hand brushed over Brayden and knocked him square onto his behind. For a second he feared the giant man would choose him. He really didn’t want to be chosen after seeing what happened to the others. But the man luckily didn’t choose him.

“Gotcha!” Shawn said as he picked up one of the random tiny men, just a few over from Brayden. “You look pretty strong. Maybe you’ll actually be able to pull through this. Challenge accepted.” Shawn’s and Mrs. Hulme’s grins were frightening. They weren’t in this just to tease them.

“Ready?” Shawn asked his wife.

“Oh yeah!” She replied while stretching out, face up on their bed, and spread her legs out wide. Brayden could truly see everything now. Every terrifying square inch of that woman.

“Here you go, my lady.” Shawn said as he gently nestled the tiny man in between Mrs. Hulme’s pussy lips that appeared to be coated in her shimmering excitement.

“Ooh, he does feel good. Squirmy.” Mrs. Hulme breathed. “Give me a little kiss. Right on the money.”

Shawn did as he was told and leaned in to land a kiss right on Mrs. Hulme’s privates, effectively sandwiching the poor man in between.

“More.” Mrs. Hulme said.

Every now and again Brayden thought he could see the man’s tongue poke and prod Mrs. Hulme’s clit, swirling the squirming tiny man around in the process. Brayden crossed his fingers, hoping the man wouldn’t be swallowed by the giant. What a horrible way to go. At least make it the pretty woman. Shawn seemingly made out with the woman’s crotch for what felt like forever. The room was silent other than Mrs. Hulme’s occasional moan or command. Brayden and his cagemates just watched.

“Inside. Shawn. Go inside.” Mrs. Hulme panted. She had worked up quite a sweat and her body almost looked like it was glowing.

“Good luck little man.” Shawn said before repositioning the tiny man so he was positioned at the lower portion of the massive vulva, held in place by only two of Shawn’s fingers. 

“Oh no.” Brayden whispered, unable to control his words.

Shawn shifted on the bed and swung his pelvis in close to Mrs. Hulme’s. His dick now just a mere inch away from the man.

“Wait. Take off the collar first.” Mrs. Hulme said. Shawn reached down and pulled the tiny black shock collar off the little prisoner, just like she asked. “Now go.” 

Shawn slowly tilted his pelvis up and forward as he leaned into his wife’s body. In one hand he held the tiny man at the gates of Mrs. Hulme’s pussy, and with the other he held the shaft of his manhood and guided it right for the helpless man who was reaching out with his hands, trying to stop the inevitable. 

“Wait. No, please.” But Shawn wasn’t slowing down and made gentle contact with the man. His body flinched a little in response. He pushed on. “No no no no!” The little guy screamed as his body was engulfed and plunged inside the woman. His screams fell silent.

“Ahhh.” Shawn sighed as he slowly continued his first thrust inside. “Wow. I can’t even see him anymore.”

“I can still feel him squirming a little. Keep going!” Mrs. Hulme begged.

Shawn did as he was told and Mrs. Hulme’s body separated to make room for its welcomed guest. Just when Brayden thought he was nearing the end of his length, Shawn stopped and Mrs. Hulme flinched.

“Do you want me to do it?” Shawn asked.

“Big out and then big in. Slowly.” Mrs. Hulme replied.

With that, Shawn slowly began pulling himself out. But just as he was beginning to fully exit, he began plunging himself back in, this time slightly faster than the first. When he returned back to the position of his first thrust, he didn’t stop.

“Uh oh.” Shawn said.

“I felt that too!” Mrs. Hulme said.

Shawn pulled his dick fully out his wife and they both admired a small red stain on the tip.

“Guess he wasn’t that strong after all.” Shawn said, giggling. 

“He didn’t stand a chance! Look how hard you are, baby! I’ve never seen you quite like that before! Don’t worry, the next few will be more of a challenge once I start getting deeper in a few minutes.”

“Okay! I’ll bring over the rest and we’ll go until only a few remain. I’ll take it a little easier on them.” Shawn said. 

The cage suddenly started to become a flurry of panic and Shawn leaped off the bed and began walking towards them, his now wet dick swinging stiffly in the air, reminding them of what just happened. Those around Brayden scattered, knowing they didn’t want to be chosen by the giant. But he didn’t choose anyone. He merely looked down at them, wrapped his arms around the cage, and lifted them. They flew through the air like a spaceship, bouncing up and down as Shawn took a few steps, occasionally leaning the cage backwards so everyone would have a clear view of his goods. If Brayden didn’t know any better, he’d swear the monster was made of pure muscle. The veins running down his shaft were strong and pumping what he knew was an extraordinary volume of blood. When they landed, they landed exceptionally softly. Outside the view of their spaceship… Mrs. Hulme’s face. Not more than a foot or two away from them. Her eyes and mouth and nose were so big.

“Aww they look so cute on the pillow!” Mrs. Hulme cried.

“Let’s wreck ‘em!” Shawn said excitedly. 

Shawn crawled back towards Mrs. Hulme’s legs as the large teacher reached into the cage, tossed around the occupants, and pulled out a small handful of four, as if she were sitting in front of a TV eating snacks.

Brayden’s heart hadn’t stopped pounding and somehow it found a way to speed up even more whenever her hand would bump into his body. He tried to lay down and make himself as flat as possible but everyone else had that same idea. Luckily he was not part of the first group but still had to watch the mayhem unfold.

He couldn’t see the other tinies as well as he could from the dresser, but Brayden could imagine what was happening by the way the giant couple moved and where their hands were going.

“Okay, locked and loaded.” Mrs. Hulme said as she withdrew her now tiny-less hand from her crotch. The tips of her fingers looked wet. They had just visited a very dark place.

“Here we come!” Shawn announced.

The giant leaned his body in towards Mrs. Hulme’s hips and once they made contact, Brayden knew he had gone inside her.

“Ahh, yes!” She moaned as the man continued his journey inside and leaned him deep, then back out a little, then back in.

“Oh Rachel, you’re so much tighter now with them inside you.” Shawn said as he gently pumped. “How long do you think they’ll last this time?” He asked in between breaths.

“Not long!” She replied, beginning to breathe even deeper than he was. “Especially when I do this!”

Mrs. Hulme reached back over into the cage while her husband was still having her way with her and pulled out another handful of tiny men. Her hand returned to just above her crotch and Brayden watched as she dropped them and sprinkled them down her genitals.

“They’re slipping down!” Shawn said. “Ohh!! And they’re gone!” He said at the same moment he thrust inside. “And… I do believe we’ve had our first few casualties. You may be deeper now, but there can only be so many inside before my cock makes room!”

Before Shawn could even make a dozen more thrusts, Rachel was back into the cage reaching for more. They were literally shredding them, handful by handful! A few hours ago, Brayden had been thrusting inside a beautiful woman. Now he was about to be thrust inside one. He wasn’t convinced he’d have any shot at survival. These two didn’t seem to give a care in the world to anyone other than that snob, Ryatt. They didn’t even seem to care about the two tiny women!

The process of grabbing tiny men from the cage, sprinkling them, and then destroying them went on for a good five minutes. Shawn occasionally took a breath every time he announced he was “getting close”. As the number of cage inmates grew smaller and smaller, Brayden started to accept his fate. Sooner or later the giant woman would reach in, grab him, and then he’d be squashed between her body and her man’s. How would he die? Would he be shredded between the wall of her pussy and the shaft of the monster? Squashed between her cervix and his head? Or just simply drown from a lack of oxygen, a sea of her arousal, or his… He didn’t want to go that far. The giant hadn’t exploded yet and that made Brayden nervous. Very nervous.

“Oh man, I’m getting so close now!” Shawn said as he stopped pumping. “ I don’t think I can hold it for much longer.” He looked at his wife, square in her eyes, looking for direction.

“We’ve still got a few left. Let’s put ‘em all in and whoever survives, survives.” Mrs. Hulme said, now visibly coated in a layer of sweat. 

Brayden took a quick look around the cage. They had taken nearly 90% of those who had been inside when he first arrived. There were only a handful of them left now and there had been a whole lot more when they started. He couldn’t see, but he imagined Mrs. Hulme’s crotch was like a battlefield. A battlefield he suspected he’d be tossed into in a matter of moments. 

“Go get that new girl too.” Mrs. Hulme said. 

Before Brayden could protest, Mrs. Hulme’s hand reached into the cage and forcefully wrapped around his body and enclosed him in darkness. He tried to kick and scream so she’d notice him but clearly every other tiny had tried that too because she didn’t even flinch. There were other tinies around him too but even together they didn’t stand a chance against this woman.

When they emerged from Mrs. Hulme’s tight grasp, Brayden’s fears were confirmed. They were indeed standing on a battlefield. A battle against two beings who were far stronger than they could even comprehend. Brayden couldn’t seem to find words to describe it. He was standing on the top edge of her crotch, one step forward and he’d be sent tumbling down towards the bed and likely be sandwiched between the ground and her butt. It looked as though a few had indeed suffered that fate. What a way to go, Brayden thought. Slowly squashed under a giant couple’s fun.

“Here we are.” Shawn announced as he crawled back onto the bed, nearly making Brayden and the other tinies around him lose their footing. He dropped a girl, Candice, just beside Brayden. She looked terrible. Worse than she had been this morning. She was still gripping her bruised chest, trying hard not to pass out. She was a strong one. “By the way, your little champion man over there just finished inside the little bitch.” Poor Josephine.

“Wow nice! That was fast. Guess he was really in the mood today. I know he likes that girl but I’ve always wanted to try something… Can you go and get her please?” Mrs. Hulme asked Shawn.

Shawn ran over to the dresser and when he came back, Brayden saw Josephine struggling within his grasp.

“Thanks dear. Okay, now put her inside my mouth.” Mrs. Hulme instructed. Shawn did as he was told and set the tiny girl inside the massive woman’s mouth. Josephine tried jumping out but it was no use. Mrs. Hulme’s tongue was like a prison guard. 

“Here goes nothing!” Mrs. Hulme tried saying, though it was somewhat inaudible considering she was trying to keep her tiny prisoner at bay.

Brayden honestly wasn’t sure what Mrs. Hulme had in mind but that question was quickly answered. His teacher carefully positioned the tiny girl in between her molars so she was completely pinned, gave a scary smirk, and chomped down with all her might. Brayden only saw an explosion of red before her big lips sealed shut.

“Man, they really do just pop!” Mrs. Hulme said. “That one was even better thanks to Ryatt. Like a cream filled donut!”

“You are something else.” Shawn said in amazement.

“Okay, we’re both sooo close, hurry up. I’m totally ready now!” Mrs. Hulme said, urging her husband to finish what he started. Brayden was amazed at just how fast Mrs. Hulme was able to move on from obliterating that girl.

The giant man now loomed directly over them and directly over the most intimate area of Mrs. Hulme. 

“Give one of them a little shove and I’ll catch him mid fall!” Shawn said as Mrs. Hulme gave the man to Brayden’s left a nudge from behind and sent the tiny guy sliding over the edge and down her mound.

The man slid for only a split second before Shawn thrust his entire body inside Mrs. Hulme at the very moment the tiny passed by the opening to her vagina. The tiny person was gone, Brayden knew it. 

“Ahhh, yes!!” Mrs. Hulme screamed as Shawn resumed his fun. 

After a minute and another tiny more, Shawn made one final announcement just as he withdrew.

“Okay, they all gotta go in now. I’m literally about to explode over here.” He said. 

This was it.

Brayden took a brief glance over his shoulder and saw Mrs. Hulme’s giant hand fast approaching. Instead of picking them up, she simply pancaked them to her skin and then dragged them down. Down over her sweat and other assorted fluid covered pussy. Small rays of light were shining through the gaps in her fingers, just enough to illuminate Candice’s face.

“Please do something.” Candice whispered to him, panic in her eyes as their world shook. She knew where they were going just as well as he did. He couldn’t think of anything he could do by this point though. They were just along for the ride.

When they finally came to a rest, Mrs. Hulme suddenly released her grip and her hand was replaced by something much firmer, much warmer, and much meaner. The monster that only Shawn could control.

Brayden really only had a chance to take a quick glance at it before it slammed into all of them, engulfed them, and pushed. Pushed them inside his English school teacher. It all happened in a moment. 

Once inside, sounds were replaced by Mrs. Hulme’s muffled moans, a sloshing of fluids, and a very steady, but very rapid heartbeat. Brayden tried opening his mouth and eyes but both were instantly filled with salty, stinging fluids. He tried breathing but was met by minimal amounts of air. The feelings were… intense. His skin felt like it was being shredded apart, presumably by the walls of Mrs. Hulme’s pussy and the shaft of Shawn’s cock. He knew Shawn was still thrusting because he could feel each impact like a battering ram, plunging him deeper and deeper. The only thing that was keeping himself sane was Candice. Somehow they had locked hands before being shoved inside and hadn’t let go since. He couldn’t see the blonde, but he luckily knew she was still there.

“I’m cumming!” Brayden heard Shawn yell, despite the muffling.

Goodbye world, Brayden whispered in his mind to whoever was listening. 

In the next instant, their world was flooded with warm fluid. It felt like they were being doused by a warm pressure washer over and over, almost rhythmically. The only saving grace was that the thrusting slowed. Brayden had his eyes and mouth closed but there was no stopping this new fluid from being forced into every opening of his body. He was waiting for the final thrust that would pound them into oblivion… but it never came. “Oh good, I’m going to drown instead.” He thought as he felt his lungs started to burn.

----

“Mommy! There’s a girl knocking on the door!” Rachel heard Bowyn yell from downstairs.

“I’m almost finished. Just one more for the road.” Shawn breathed heavily. 

“Wait.” Rachel said as she pushed her hand against his chest. “Save it and we’ll go for round two later.” She said with a smirk. “It might be the delivery person.”

Shawn withdrew himself from his wife and admired the thick, white fluid that was now draining out from her and onto their bed sheets. He had done that. He took a moment to think about those tinies who were probably still inside her, completely hidden from view. It got his blood pumping, knowing she was about to go and greet the delivery person with them inside her. With part of him inside her.

“Do it in this.” Shawn said, holding up a hot pink thong that had been kicked to the side of the room a few days ago.

“You naughty naughty man.” Rachel said, smiling, snatching the thong away from her husband.

As Rachel rose from the bed, stepped into the thong that Shawn had chosen, and threw on an old white t-shirt, Shawn rolled over on the bed and took that same position Rachel had been in. He was tired after all that fun. He felt completely relaxed as he watched the backside of his wife walk out the door to their bedroom. Gosh, her ass looked fine in that thing. He knew he was a lucky man. A lucky man indeed.

Rachel pulled up next to their front door with a little extra pep in her step. 

“Mommy. You look hot.” Bowyn, who was standing just beside the door, said.

Rachel loved the innocence of her daughter. Her naughty mind instantly assumed that ‘hot’ meant ‘sexy’, but then quickly realized that she was actually just talking about her sweaty skin and probably wild hair.

“Oh it’s okay sweetie. Daddy was just teaching me how to do a few things.” She said to the little girl. “Let’s see who’s at the door, shall we?”

When Rachel opened the door, she was not met by a delivery person.

“Alexis? Hi! What are you doing here so late?” She looked down at her watch and it was well past school hours now.

“We need to talk.” Alexis said, taking a few steps in the house. 

When Alexis had made it inside, she looked the English teacher up and down, head to toe. Skimpy outfit. Tiny t-shirt that didn’t even come to the woman’s waist. Her thong… had a very evident wet spot right near the bottom of the crotch. “Mrs. Hulme, did you… you didn’t...

Mrs. Hulme smiled a little, knowing that Alexis had just connected the dots.

“Did Jaimey give you a tiny man today? Anything?” Alexis asked, her speaking now much faster than it had been a second earlier.

“She actually did! The thoughtful girl gave me a brilliant man.” Mrs. Hulme replied. She sounded just like someone who had just had a world of fun and might be about to have it again.

“Where is he? He’s one of your students. It’s a long story, but I need him right now.” Alexis said, her voice stern and assertive. She took a step towards the woman, eyes locked.

“Well I’m sorry sweetie but he’s probably long gone by now.” Mrs. Hulme said, hardly a hint of worry in her voice.

Alexis’ eyes softened at those words. Gone?

“What did you do? Well I know what you did. Double check!” Alexis bellowed at the woman, seeing that the wet spot was growing in size. It was fresh.

“Fine, fine. Geez.” Mrs. Hulme said. “Bowyn, can you please go up to your room? I’ll bring you a treat when I’m finished here!”

“Okay Mommy. Bye bye!” Bowyn said, waving to Alexis, before hopping up the stairs.

Mrs. Hulme pulled the bottom of the thong to the side, exposing her precious privates. Alexis couldn’t believe what she was seeing. There was a wild mixture of red and white fluids. What if the kid had become one of those smears. She felt sick to her stomach. Mrs. Hulme plunged two of her fingers into her pussy, driving out a wad of thick white fluid in the process. When her facial expressions suddenly changed, Alexis began to have a little bit of hope.

“You might be in luck.” Mrs. Hulme said as she pulled out her fingers and revealed a few bodies and a few pieces of others.

Alexis scanned the remains. Not that one, he was too fat. That one was a woman, definitely not him. Him!

“That one!” Alexis screamed as she grabbed the tiny student out of Mrs. Hulme’s hand. He was absolutely drenched and barely recognizable. She brushed away some of the fluids from his face. He was battered and bruised pretty good, but she was certain that was him. He wasn’t breathing though.

“I-” Alexis started but then wasn’t sure what to say to Mrs. Hulme. There was so much she wanted to say but this wasn’t the time. There would be a time. She had to get him to safety. But before she could leave, Mrs. Hulme said something to her.

“Let’s not tell Taylor, excuse me, Ms. Johnson about this. Okay? Otherwise there will be trouble.” 

Alexis didn’t bother responding to that. She was going to tell Ms. Johnson about this. Instead she spun on her heels and rushed out of the house. She flew down the large rock steps, taking a few at a time, and bolted across the asphalt driveway to where her car was parked. She threw the door wide open and searched desperately for her equipment in the console. There! 

“Come on, come on, please breathe!” She begged, holding tiny Brayden in her hand while she sat in the driver’s seat, working feverishly to try and revive the boy using her tiny medical instruments.

“Uhh!” The boy suddenly jerked and started coughing. His body expelled more fluid than she thought his tiny body could hold. The top of her thigh was becoming a mess but right now, she didn’t mind. He was alive. 

“Thanks for the training, Ms. Johnson.” Alexis said to herself.

Alexis leaned back into the seat, her heart racing, and took a long, deep sigh. 
Chapter End Notes:

You made it :) I'm really hoping to get the next chapter out next weekend just because I want to get into a regular flow and I know Part 2 might not be to everyone's taste. It's crazy how fast time flies though. Chapters 10, 11, and 12 are sort of one mini story to build up the cast. I think the world has expanded quite a bit from where it was before. I'm pretty excited about what's to come. I think I've got the main points of the story planned out, so now we get the fun task of filling in all the juicy bits :)