- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Switching gears a little bit! Hopefully you all enjoy!


Last chapter for tonight.


I might be able to get one chapter done tomommorw so stay tuned!


 


Feel free to drop a sweet hot fresh review!

 

Who Is Life

This morning I was woken up by the familiar sound of my roommates going at it like animals again. Their sounds reverberating throughout the top floor of the house. I laid in my bed with my eyes open staring at the ceiling as I listened to the symphony of sex. Man I just wanna watch at this point to get my own rocks off. I sat up in bed and grabbed my phone to check out the status of the world while my roommates continued.

 

I started scrolling through IG and checked out the different foot models enjoying tinies worshiping them in all different way. One woman had multiple tinies between her ass cheeks tucked into her thong, she soon took one long elegant manicured finger and pulled the thong tighter causing all the tinies visible to get sucked straight between her large cheeks as she giggled in the background. Oh how I wished to be one of those tinies but that being Stephs massive toned ass. I continued to scroll and found some more close up images of tinies at the feet of various women showing every detail of their perfect feet. Those details, I needed them, longed for them, the unique toe prints of each woman, any slight callouses, all the texture only a macro shot can provide. The tinies would be climbing on the womans upturned sole with her heel looking like a mountain in the distance.

 

'Steph's feet would look so amazing from that vantage point'

 

I swapped over to twitter (More specifically Size Twitter) and started checking out what was popping over there. Hash tags upon hashtags were popping up across my phones screen. My eyes scanned and read the now larger text on my phone making it feel almost like a small tablet. “#Sizetwitter #Tinies #Pandemic2020 #Slavearmy” were hashtag's that were trending. My mind kind of boggled at the last Hashtag, how could something so direct be a tag trending for the whole of Twitter?

 

I tapped my small finger onto the Hashtag and checked out what the fuss was all about. I Quickly found out that the entire tag was dedicated to demeaning tinies and advocating against giving tinies rights.

 

'Damn this thread is pretty hot'

 

Multiple images appeared with different women from all over the world standing over tinies, stuffing them in shoes, underwear and more. I continued to scroll image after image until one caught my eye. A woman took a picture with her phone standing, looking down at a small group of 1” to maybe sub one inch tinies. I could see her long body stretching down to the ground with her two perfect feet adorned with toe rings and gladiator style sandals. This wasn't an edit, or a collage or a 3D render, This was an actual woman somewhere in the world towering over actual people cowering for their lives at her City block sized feet. I sympathized with the tinies, knowing if I was out on my own right now I could easily be one of them. I read the caption of the the post and it read

'

“Look at that, more for my collection, Looks like my slaves will have some help tonight!”

 

One part of me was not 100% surprised at a post like this, but taking everyone afflicted 's rights? It just seemed wrong. Staring at the picture some more it made me realize that I need to appreciate what I have. I could be the throwaway flavor of the night toy for some random woman... or man if I wasn't careful. I mean when you are 1” tall I guess all you can ask for is a quick death right?

 

My internet exploration took a few min pause as I heard my roommates reach their climax.

 

'Damn that took a hot minute this morning'

 

I listened to the moaning across the hall as I continued to scroll. Soon I found a string of videos of different women asking soon to be tinies to basically mail themselves to them so that said woman could care for them. Seemed innocent enough so I continued down the rabbit hole and began looking for at the pages and it turned out that most of these women were using the tinies to create Giantess content and it seemed that most tinies would not survive in their care. It was a clever ruse though. If you had nothing left in life why not mail yourself to some beautiful woman, atleast dying by their hand would be more honorable then in the gutter.

 

Moving on I began to aimlessly scroll through endless media of tinies being used without remorse. I heard chase leave for work as he made his way downstairs. Unsure if Steph was home today from work today or not, I know she hasn't left yet. I slipped into a somewhat dark place as my heart was too big to take in all these poor tinies getting straight obliterated for a quick two second amusement from their captors. This made me realized, I don't want to be crushed... I want to survive and serve Steph as long as I possibly can.

 

Breaking my concentration on the screen I began to hear the door to my room open knowing it was my Godd- Steph at the door.

 

“Morning little man! Great to see you are up this morning!” Steph said with a big smile showing her pearly whites

 

“Hey Steph, Morning” I replied sounding depressed

 

“Whats wrong Caleb? You don't sound like your chipper self this morning.” She asked with a concerned tone.

 

“I think it is just the gravity of the situation is finally laying it's full weight on me now” I replied slowly looking at Steph still in the door way.

 

“I can understand that, It will be a huge change to be small enough to squish in one little step!” Steph said with a chuckle trying to make light of the situation.

 

“I mean, the full weight of my ass last night probably didn't help.” Steph continued putting one finger cutely on her pointy chin.

 

“Not helping Steph.” I shot back

 

“Easy there little man, Here why don't you come with me!” Steph said now walking towards me, her voice now sounding sweet.

 

My mind flashed back to how sweet the women on Twitter were acting to convince tinies to mail themselves to them... Was Steph like them? Putting on a sweet facade just to lure me in?

 

'She is the only person you can trust right now simp, If she decides to rid you of this world, That will be the only truth'

 

'Damn you are worse for my mental state then Twitter'

'You are lucky I haven't cranked it up yet simp'

 

I felt as if I was starting to loose it already, My mind working against me, How long can I keep this up? I am barely halfway through my shrinking and I already just want to become an object for Steph. Seeing all those tinies made me so sad though, surely they all don't think like I do. I am sure some had lives, families, property, Now they just had their demise at some random persons whim. How could I not feel bad for them in some aspect. This really tore at my sanity.

 

My thought was interrupted by Steph leaning down over me letting her breasts practically lay across my body.

 

“Steph! Whoa!” I squeaked

 

“You were day dreaming, I figured I would come carry you!” Steph said while she slid her hands and arms under me.

 

I looked up into Steph's practically glowing face with a light sheen of sweat upon it. Her heavy breasts still pressing into me now as she carried me like a small child. Her white top flexed with her cleavage giving me ample view of her bosom with no bra to be found. Steph's womanly scent wafted into my nostrils before she turned to carry me out of my bedroom door. I felt safe, Protected in her arms. She was powerful now, Powerful now enough to dominate me with one hand, but she still chooses to treat me as a friend. How can I ever pay back such kindness when I become a flea?

 

'Pray to her'

'As hot as that sounds, SHHHH'

 

Steph carried my small body down the stairs to the living room and sat me down on the couch.

 

“Wait right here Caleb” Steph said leaving me to go to the kitchen.

 

“Okay...” I replied sounding pitiful now noticing my voice sounded more faint now. Almost quieter in the rooms acoustics.

 

Steph soon returned with two bowls, one in each hand.

 

“Here you go! Your favorite! Mint chocolate chip ice cream!” Steph said gleefully

 

“Aww snap! You know just how to make me feel better!” I said with my eyes as big as saucers grabbing the bowl.

 

I took the large bowl in my hand as Steph joined me on the couch. My small legs didn't even reach the floor any more as I rested my back on the couch. I watched Steph's perfect ass cause the whole couch to flex with her weight now fully upon the cushion. I noticed she had on black yoga pants today and here tanned feet were bare as usual.

 

“So now that I got you out of your slump for a minute, Whats going on?” Steph asked eating her ice cream now turning to face me and tucking a leg under her as she did.

 

I turned to match Steph's gaze as she studied my face. I took another bite of the ice cream before I responded.

 

“I was just spending some time on my phone this morning when I saw all these tinies just getting obliterated everywhere all over the world. Just like they were nothing...” I explained trailing off at the last word.

 

“Wow, that would be very depressing to see.” Steph said giving me an opportunity to continue.

 

“It just kind of all hit me at once, I will be small like them at some point, Not worth anything any more except to be wiped out on without notice.” I explained

 

“I know I can't do anything to help those people but, I mean they were still people, just snuffed out for a short amusement.” I continued

 

“Look Caleb, I, Stephaine, Will not let any harm come to you as long as you are in my care!” Steph replied with her eyes getting slightly teary.

 

Steph set down her bowl of ice cream and placed a large tan hand on my shoulder and continued looking me dead in the eyes as she spoke.

 

“Look, This will be hard, transitioning to a small size. Despite all my teasing I still care for you and I don't want to see you as a stain on the bottom of my foot, ass or hand. You will be safe with me Caleb I promise you that.” Steph said with what I saw as sincerity

 

My small eyes continued to gaze into hers as I spoke again.

 

“I can't tell you how much that means to me Steph, I am sorry for putting this burden on you. I slip into depression here and there and it just really knocks the wind out of my sails you know.” I state watching her tanned face go from a sad look to a smile

 

“It's OK little guy, Everyone doesn't always have emotions of steel. It happens too more people then I am sure we will ever know.” Steph stated reassuring me

 

“I know we have fun and all, But I don't want things to change for us unless you want it to.” Steph continued now retracting her warm hand and grabbing her bowl again.

 

“Thanks Steph I really appreciate it. Truly I do. You just made today 100% better” I replied with a now relaxed feeling coming about myself I felt in control once more.

 

“No problem Caleb! Anytime!” Steph said smiling showing her white teeth

 

'There is an opportunity Ol'Boy, YOU decide when she treats you like the slave you are'

'Can't you let me have this moment in peace you raging twat'

'You will never be rid of me... short of a lobotomy, but we know they don't make anything small enough for this brain of yours'

 

'Fuck off you really are the worst'

'Isn't that just the horrible truth'

 

Regaining my sanity I noticed Steph was finished her ice cream and she set down the bowl on the coffee table still located to the side of the couch. This gave me a beautiful show of her ass and one of the soles of her feet as she leaned over. I tried to catch up with out getting a brain freeze so that we could spend some time together un-interruppted. I finished my bowl promptly and handed it to Steph so that she could deposit it onto the coffee table with hers. Steph provided another small show as she leaned over to deposit the bowl for me. Steph turned back to me and looked at me with a devilish grin.

 

“Know what little man, How about another treat!” Steph said with excitement

 

“Whatcha got in mind?” I asked as I watched her foot on the sofa under her leg flex.

 

“Somthing I think you will enjoy very much, Let's just say something to bring you out of this rut.” Steph said while shifting her body to bring her other foot up onto the couch.

 

“Well I am not going to turn down a gift from you.” I said studying her movements.

 

“Good boy.” Steph said as she scooted back to the armrest of the couch on her end.

 

I let my body go at this point, no sense in fighting this time. Just let Steph be your purpose, her commands are your directive. My mind slipping between the dark and light, but this time I was just riding the wave. Steph outstretched her long toned legs encased in black yoga pants to my side of the couch. Giving me a full display of her perfect soles as they came to either side of me. I could smell the unwashed scent of her feet as they inched towards me, Even with chipped polish they were still hot as hell to look at.

 

“Take off those pants Mini Mister” Steph commanded.

 

Without a word I started to pull down my makeshift pants which were basically some extra extra small pants Steph had laying around. I exposed my self stark nude to Steph for the first time by choice and not by accident. This accelerated my arousal instantly. Steph studied my small form at her feet and watched me intently as she leaned back and used her dirty feet to come along either side of my body. Her feet started at my sides and slid down my small 3ft body to my exposed crotch. Her long dexterous toes wiggled along my small thighs to which she then slid both feet forward until she reached my stiffening penis. I could feel the texture of her soles and toes instantly on my manhood. Each wrinkle sending waves of pleasure through my body as she worked her feet on my small package.

 

“Oh my god” I chocked

 

“That's right little man, Enjoy it, I know this is what you want” Steph said in such a sexy tone

 

Steph's now dry feet were starting to cause a bit of uncomfortable friction. I think she noticed the discomfort on my face as she soon leaned forward and pursed her lips to spit onto my crotch.

 

SPIT

 

I watched the large glob of saliva land directly onto my small cock and covering it and my balls almost entirely. Steph's perfect feet returned to their previous task of servicing me. I was on cloud nine as she worked my member between her toes. The smell of her large feet and saliva mixed so well in my nose I didn't want this to ever end. Steph soon worked me faster and faster, my dick now throbbing. I held back as much as I could. Steph soon took my member between the toes of her one foot as she moved the other large tanned mass to under my balls and started kneading into my taint region. This made my body wriggle in excitement, it reminded me of what she did to chase the other night. Soon the smell of her feet and the images, the textures, the feeling, sent powerful waves of excitement through my entire body. I could hold out no longer.

 

“FUCCKKKKKKK” I shouted as loud as my tiny lungs would allow.

 

My body practically spammed and jerked about as my small balls drained themselves all over her big foot. My small streaks of cum covering the side of her one tanned arch. The sight was quite mesmerizing, Steph leaned forward and pulled her foot to her face and licked from the beginning of her arch near the heel all the way to her big toe where her most prominent callous was. She cleaned my small load off in one lick. Steph sucked each one of her large toes right in front of me sending me into another fit of arousal despite my recent release.

 

“God, you are perfect Steph” I said while taking deep breaths

 

“Don't forget it little man, Your favorite caretaker.” Steph replied with a large smile still holding her foot.

 

Soon I felt the wave of heat I have gotten to know so well take over my body. My eyes were heavy as hell and I could no longer resist the urge to sleep. Steph's look changed from sexy to concerned as she watched me pass out. The last words I heard were-

 

“Caleb, Caleb, Are you ok? Wake up!”