- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Back at it again finally getting another chapter out. Had an emercency with my cat lastnight so unfortunatley did not get a chance to write! Hope you all enjoy!


Caleb is for a wild ride now :)


P.S. He is doing much better now

 

Descent

I awoke feeling very warm, but not too warm. Like being under a cozy blanket, the soft weight of it just making me feel like I don't want to move, just soak it in. I opened my eyes to see just where I am. I saw the ceiling was above me, as well as two large globes. Took note that it felt like what ever I was laying on was heaving up and down ever so slightly. My head was wedged between the globes, which I soon recognized to be Stephs white tank top!

 

'My head is right between here breasts, just nestled right in'

'Amazing'

 

I noticed the heaving was her smooth breaths from her sleeping. Slowly my small body would move in tune with her large torso below me. Her toned abdomen actually made a decent bed.

 

'I could get used to this'

 

Steph was in what seemed like a deep sleep after she delivered me sweet release. What a way to take a nap! I do not want this to end. I noticed she actually grabbed a blanket to lay on us. Snug as a bug. I continued laying there now with a huge smile on my small face. I thought back to the moment of my release. That meant I had lost another 6” making me somewhere around 2' 6” now. My pants still are missing is a detail I soon noticed, but I could care less. This could be a normal sleeping arrangement for all I care! I felt Steph take a large deep breath which caused my whole body to rise.

 

“Hmmmmphh, Good afternoon sleepy!” Steph said still waking from her slumber

 

“Glad to be awake finally” I replied still smiling from ear to ear

 

“I see I wore you out! You passed out so fast then started to shrink so I figured it was a good time to take a little cat nap.” Steph responded making the sound of her voice reverberate through my body

 

“Yes! I recently learned that orgasms cause me to shrink almost instantly... and pass out” I informed

 

“I can see that now, I didn't know that, hopefully you didn't mind little guy” Steph said slightly concerned.

 

“No issues here, As long as I am with you I feel at home” I responded noting that I just said something very close to something along the lines of 'I love you'

 

“Aww I am happy to hear that little man, Just where you belong” Steph said still sending waves through my body

 

Steph leaned her head down and placed a kiss on my small head between her ample bosom. I felt so warm inside, Safe too.

 

“Thank you Steph” I said while turning my head to kiss her one breast.

 

“Hehe I like that” She chuckled

 

“Me too” I said giddy as ever

 

Steph reached a large hand from under the cover of the gray blanket and ran it down my small form.

 

“You are soooo small now Caleb” She cooed

 

“I know, its kind of mesmerizing really” I responded

 

“Almost like a little toy man now” She replied

 

“You are right!” I said with a smile that I wasn't sure if she could see.

 

Stephs tanned hand soon retracted and grabbed an edge of the blanket to remove the large covering from our bodies. So much power I could only imagine now. One swift movement and the whole blanket revealing my naked lower body to the colder ambient temperature of the room.

 

“Let's get up cutie” Steph said with a slightly groggy tone.

 

Stephanie started to lean forward making my body move with hers with no effort. Her toned abdomen flexed under my small form feeling like a hardening bed. I noticed my feet were at her thighs now making me feel smaller then ever. Her athletic feet off in the distance looking like they needed some attention soon.

 

“Sounds good” I replied moving with her now as one.

 

Steph shifted her large body to seat us normally in the couch. This allowed me to take more of a seated position upon her lap. I placed my small hands onto her knees and propelled myself down onto the floor landing right at her magnificent feet.

 

“You mind handing me my pants?” I asked turning around to meet her green eyes staring at my large form.

 

“No problem little man” She replied grabbing my discarded clothing from the couch.

 

I grabbed the small garment from her tanned fingers just above my head.

 

“Thank you!” I replied putting them on now noticing they were loose now.

 

“You look soooooo much cuter now” Steph stated while placing her elbows onto her firm knees

 

“Thank you! You look even more amazing from this size Steph” I said with a smile.

 

“That is what I like to hear from my little patient” Steph replied with a chuckle.

 

I looked down to Stephs now larger feet making my look small as hell at this point.

 

“Hey Steph, How about I paint those nails for you?” I asked while returning my eyes to meet her gaze.

 

“Now that is just what I wanted to hear” Steph cooed

 

“One second!” Steph said propelling her body upwards now looking like a statue in a courtyard

 

I gazed at her magnificent body as her muscles flexed and moved with her steps as she stood and walked past me.

 

'Now that is a sight to behold'

'Closer to true goddess size'

 

I waited patiently for my goddess to return from grabbing her nail supplies. Soon Steph bounded down the stairs with a small travel bag in one of her large tan hands. Steph walked back to the couch and sat her pump ass down onto her previous position.

“Ok little man its all in here” Steph said

 

“Perfect lets get started.” I replied

 

Steph opened the bag and retrieved her nail polish remover and began to lift one foot to her knee to begin the removal process. I watched intently as she worked each nail with a cotton ball to removed the remaining chipped adhesive polymer. I could see her perfect nails at this angle as she worked them back to their natural look. Steph soon removed the chipping polish and let that foot fall back down to the floor awaiting my attention. Steph lifter her other shapely foot to begin on the next. Steph left the bag laying upon the couch just in reach of me. I left my spot by her foot and did my best to reach into the bag. I felt all the various nail care products within the bag to retrieve what I was looking for. I pulled an absolutely oversized bottle of deep green polish.

 

“This should look amazing” I said with bated breath

 

“I think so too little man” Steph replied smiling from above.

 

“I will get to work!” I replied giddy as ever.

 

I returned to her one tanned foot placed upon the floor. Setting down the large bottle of polish I fell to my knees to get closer to her perfect toes. I could smell her unwashed foot more prominently now taking in all the smells from our previous encounter. I reached both hands over to the awaiting bottle unscrewing the cap which took more effort then I would like to admit. I soon pulled the cap with brush attached to begin my art project. I took the cap in both my hands and dipped the brush back into the vat making sure to take off the excess with skill to prevent driping. I moved my small arms back over the top of her perfect large toe nail. Starting at the big toe I began applying the polish noticing the strong smell of the mixture now. Taking in the intermixing smells of her foot sweat and the polish I worked skillfully at my task.

 

I was much more efficient at painting nails now at my size. I worked on her solo foot trying to make my coat as uniform as possible. Steph's large nail going from natural to perfectly painted with each stroke of my brush. I felt like Bob Ross in a painting store at this point. All possibilities are on the table, so much real estate to work with from this size, I could almost paint a mural on these toes! Steph looked down from above still working at her task of removal.

 

“Look at you go little guy! No clean up needed now!” She stated with a chuckle.

 

“That is what I am aiming for! Paint once and done!” I said happy as ever clearly heard in my voice.

 

'Yes, service the goddess, No mistakes, Only perfection'

'Just like her'

 

I continued my work soon covering each perfect toe with a sharp clean coat of polish. Soon the polish settled and created an almost mirror smooth finish. I noticed my small face now reflecting off the surface of her big toe as I leaned over to refill my brush of paint. Steph finished her other foot and skillfully placed it on the floor next to its twin. I finished up her pinky toe on the right foot and moved my small vat over to the left foot and continued. The smell of rubbing alcohol pungent in my nose. A task that anyone of this size would normally consider demeaning had me feeling more important then ever. I was so happy to do something to help Steph that would show some form of appreciation for all her caring nature. Steph leaned over her knees letting her blonde hair spill around her face to inspect the one foot I have completed.

 

“Stellar work Caleb, You have a knack for this” Steph said grinning for ear to ear.

 

“I had some practice with my last girlfriend, This is much easier to do now honestly” I replied

 

“I can tell, Not a speck of paint out of place” Steph said still smiling showing her pearly whites now.

 

“My best work yet! Just for you!” I said with a giggle

 

“Keep up the good work and earn yourself another reward” Steph said as I looked up at her making a kissy face

 

I worked diligently to make sure each stroke was concentrated and focused. No mistakes now, a reward from Steph is the ultimate gift. Enamored with new prospects of more fun with Steph I quickly made it to her pinky toe and finished my last stroke.

 

“Amazingly done! I love the color! Really looks nice with my skin tone Caleb” Steph said

 

“Perfect, My taste hasn't diminished with my size!” I replied smiling

 

Steph leaned back from her looming position over me and rested into the back of the couch. I replaced the cap onto the polish bottle and stood up to replace it into the bag. With the polish now in the nail bag I walked back to her large feet resting on the ground. Steph lifted one foot in front of my small form. Her foot now was now almost as large as my whole torso extremely arousing me. I looked at the perfect view of her sole combined with her smiling face out of focus from my eyes staring intently at her sole. I studied the sole of her foot, each swirl of her skin, each callous looking ready to be nibbled on by my small mouth. I saw the outline of the weight bearing parts of her foot which had a film of dirt and dust upon it from working and walking around the house barefoot. I felt like her sole was a mesmerizing piece of artwork in a museum capturing me in a trance. The callous on the outside edge of her big toe looking like a hardened area that I could make new again with some help from my small hands and a file.

 

“Enjoying yourself little man?” Steph asked from above

 

“Oh, More then you know” I replied.

 

“What are you waiting for? Get to work!” Steph commanded now smiling showing her perfect teeth

 

I immediately moved towards her hovering sole at face height for me. I put my face right into the crevices right below where her toes met the ball of her foot. The smell hit my nose like a freight train with no brakes. So much more sensory input now, like you took the knob and cranked it until it broke off and caused an overload.

 

'Goddess I am yours, Soul and all'

 

I opened my mouth and worked my small tongue across each toe pad extracting every bit of dirt and dust that I could as it mixed with the salty taste of her foot. Perfection was right here and I was experiencing all my fantasies in the flesh. How overwhelming the entire experience was, Finally getting to worship her size 8 foot in all its over-sized glory. I worked across her toes now reaching my tongue between each toe making sure not to miss any minuscule piece of sock lint or toe jam. I took it all upon my tongue and swallowed taking in the flavor with no remorse. Her toe crevices smelled so powerful then the hardened sole of her foot. I worked until her toe gaps were clean and worked to the calloused edged of the ball of her foot. The tough foot flesh barely reacting to my small efforts. I tasted the dried callouses savoring the flavor just as I did between her toes. Small bits of dirt feeling like sand on my tongue fueled me further at my task. Stephs scent filled my entire head and made me want it never to end.

 

'One inch tall would make this even better'

'Lets shoot for micro simp'

'I am still not sure of that level of shrinkage'

'I don't care what you are sure of'

 

I looked between Steph's toes up to her green eyes watching me as I worked.

 

“Look at you go! Looks like you have two new girlfriends. My feet!” Steph said laughing

 

“That sounds perfect to me, Perfect first date!” I replied

 

“You move fast little man” She said with a wink

 

“I mean, they are runway models to me so I can't resist myself!” I said between licks

 

“I can see what you mean, My big ol' feet are pretty” She cooed

 

Steph pushed her large foot into me now causing me to fall to my buttocks. I looked up at her looming foot like it was the Hindenburg about to land on me. Steph shifted her body forward on the couch and brought her perfect sole down onto my awaiting body. Soon her other foot joined the effort and began rubbing my body all over smelling of sweat and nail polish. Steph brought her dry foot that I had not cleaned yet down onto my face putting her long toes on either side of my face. Her big toe on one side and her second toe on the other. The smell of polish and hot vinegar entered my nostrils as she smiled. Her other foot slid up my legs to my crotch area. Soon she pressed her foot harder into my face making me arch slightly. Steph dug her foot into my crotch exciting my member through my pants. Her toes wiggled perfectly on my member. I stuck out my tongue not missing a beat and began cleaning the crevice between. At this point my senses were on blast taking in the view of her perfect face encased in blonde hair, Smiling as he placed an elbow on her knee and hand on her pointed chin.

 

“Just how I like you, Overwhelmed at my feet” Steph cooed as she continued

 

'well here goes 12” in one day'

 

My mental note cut short as my body gave into my primal desires and convulsed once more to an orgasm only rivaled through ecstasy pills. My mind went into full overdrive with her dominance over me. She barely had to try anymore to make me reach climax. Her dominating feet making me feel smaller then ever as they drove me to a place of passion.

 

“Good boy! I see you liked your reward” Steph said still peering down from upon her perch.

 

“Oh, My, God, I can-” I chocked

 

“Shhhh... No words now, only us in this moment.” Steph asserted

 

I tried to maintain my consciousness despite knowing the inevitable. I was going to pass out and shrink again. My tired body went limp as Steph let more weight of her heavy feet upon me. Filling my body with warmth from both her soles combined I started to drift off. Warm waves throughout my body now more noticeable despite her warm soles upon me.

 

'I am owned'