- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Finally had some time to continue, Things are just heating up gang

 

Decent – The Omnipotent

 

'Wakey, Wakey, Slave'

 

These words echoed in my head, making my brain misfire as I heard them in Stephs voice, not the ever-present Hyde.

 

'Shite, She is in my head now? Oh lord there isnt room for a third in this duo of feuding!'

 

I opened my eyes to try and break the sound of Stephs voice in my head. My lids separated allowing the bright light to invade my pupils. The light was eclipsed by some large object that was blurred yet noticeable.

 

Wait...

 

I wasn't hearing Steph in my head, she was actually talking to me!

 

'Not getting rid of me that easily simp. Besides we make a great pair!'

 

'Fuck off'

 

Steph was trying to wake me up since my last moments with her put me into a shrinking spell. I now focused on her large tan face emitting a caring warm smile. Oh I could wake up like this everyday of the week! Steph was positioned directly over my body in all fours. She was resting above me on her knees and elbows making me very close to her face right now. The warmth of her body washed over me as I took in the beautiful sight.

 

“I am awake now, ughhh I feel fuzzy, disoriented” I said to steph rubbing my face with one hand.

 

“Welcome to the world of the living... Giants!” Steph said with a laugh

 

“Har Har, Very funny Steph, Your handiwork left me at like 2ft tall now, Its getting hard to keep up with the shrinking!” I replied with an informative tone

 

“Yeah, I did put you through your paces little man, I just had to see you shrink again. Especially since I am the one who caused it!” Steph said giddy as hell

 

“Hope you enjoyed the show! Two orgasms in that short of time really fucked with my head” I said now grabbing my head on either side closing my eyes.

 

I don't know if it was the shrinking, The orgasms, or the smell from her nail polish that had my head aching like after drinking all night.

 

'Man I could go for some booze though'

 

'You SHOULD, Drink up Ol' Boy'

'Anything you encourage can't spell anything good for me'

 

'Listen simp, Just get all liquored up and see how much fun we have!'

 

'I don't know about all of that'

 

'Just one night, you wont regret it.'

 

I came back to reality noticing that Steph was still looming over me. Intently studying my small form. I felt intimidated at this point, totally in her control. Nothing I could do now but accept it. I knew this day would come but actually experiencing the moment in person really brought the reality to it. Almost stole the thunder of my deepest desires come to life.

 

“Soooooo, Guess what little man!” Steph said with excitement

 

“Uhhh, Tacos?” I said with a chuckle relieving my headache for a slight moment.

 

“Close, But this is better! It's a surprise I have for you” Steph replied

 

“Ok, Now you have me excited” I said now relaxing more under her warm body

 

“You will have to wait and see tonight though, I am going out to visit Chase for a little!” Steph informed with a large smile displaying the largest white teeth I have seen in my life.

 

“Ok, I can't wait!” I exclaimed

 

“Good, you will love it” Steph replied now shifting her weight to her legs so sit up

 

I saw Stephs glorious tanned thighs that flexed as she continued to rise higher and higher over my minuscule form. Her abs flexed under her white form fitting shirt. I watched in awe as she now seemed like a titan compared to me. A figure of supreme power able to overpower me with barely a fight. Steph stood completely over me now with her large feet on either side of me.

 

“How about a kiss before I leave little man!” Steph asked

 

“Like you had to ask!” I replied with lust.

 

Steph shifted her weight to one foot as she lifted its twin over top of my small face. I watched the massive foot in all its athletic glory soared above me to reveal her dirty sole. Bits of dirt and dust stuck to her sole like flies on sticky tape. The view was quite mesmerizing, the slight flex of her foot as she raised it had me squirming in anticipation. Her sole began to magnify in size as she lowered it closer to my face. I pushed my head forward to meet her movement. My lips pursed as they met her tough sole, my nose worked in tune with my kisses to allow her smell to take over my senses. I was overwhelmed, I had had some feet in my days but this was all so much more. My thoughts cleared as I continued working on her sole to make sure not a spot was unkissed under her toes.

 

Steph giggled high above me. “Good boy, time for me to go!”

 

“Ok! I will catch up with you later!” I replied watching Steph withdrawal her foot to turn to leave.

 

Steph quickly exited the living room and ran upstairs to get ready. She was moving so swiftly for someone so large now. Even her moving had me feeling extra small now. I looked around the room still laying on my back. I noticed how far away the ceiling seemed now at my new size. I listened to Steph shuffling around upstairs which seemed to cause more vibration on the floor as she took each step. Maybe I am just more sensitive now. I stood up now noticing the couch looked like a large immovable object compared to me.

 

'Man I can't even re-arrange the furniture anymore. That used to be an effortless task'

 

'Know your place now Ol'Boy'

 

I made my way to the kitchen with my small eyes immediately spotting a tequila bottle perched upon the counter. Thinking back to my conversation with myself, I got a small feeling of butterflies in my gut. The look in my eyes turned to determination as I made my way to the growing counter. As I was about to reach the kitchen counter I heard Steph bounding down the stairs.

 

“What do you think little Caleb?” Steph asked from behind me

 

I turned to meet her as I felt her large presence behind me now. My eyes met with her thighs encased in tight fitting black leather pants. Her crotch now higher then my head slightly. I peered up the large expanse of her abdomen to see she was wearing a white crop top exposing her midriff with a black leather jacket open covering her shoulders and arms. She had on a gold necklace, Seeming taller then before I looked to her feet to see she was wearing a pair of revealing white heels with atleast a 4 inch heel. Her green painted toe nails shimmered in the light as I gazed upon them.

 

“You look absolutely amazing” I chocked

 

“Thank you little man! Hopefully it is not too much” Steph asked while moving her body into another cute pose.

 

“Not at all, Just right” I replied as I continued to scan her large body.

 

“Good, Thanks little man. I am off!” Steph said turning to leave me to my lonesome.

 

I listened to the heavy 'clack' of her large heels as she made her way to the door to leave. My eyes focused on her swaying hips and perfect looking round ass. She could nab more then one boy toy tonight if she aimed to. I watched Steph leave and lock the door behind her. I turned my body towards the bottle of tequila once more.

 

'Why the hell not!”

 

I reached for the bottle which to my luck was close to the edge of the counter. I grabbed it with both of my small hands. It seemed so impossibly large now, seemed like over a gallon instead of the one liter labeled on the bottle. Bringing the bottle to the ground I reached back up to grab a shot glass that I had noticed beside the tequila. The shot glass was like a full cup at this size, making me feel the full effect of my shrinking. I carefully lifted the bottle to pour some into the shot glass. I filled it to the brim and began to drink the clear liquid. The intense smell and burn of the tequila taking over my entire brain at this point. My sober state was already feeling the effects of the tequila. That tequila entered my throat Deepening the burn with in it. I took in the feeling and let it consume my body. I quickly finished the shot glass holding it with both hands now drinking it back . I return to the bottle to pour another shot. Quickly downing the second like the first I started to feel the full affects of the tequila now. I fell dabos company going quickly as I stood from the emptied shot glass. I started to slightly sway left and right , now feeling the full affects of inebriation quickly. I was in for a wild ride.

 

I felt my inner self taking her over as I turned my body to the living room. I eyed the door area with lustful intent. My eyes now gazed upon Steph's work shoes near the door. imagining her coming home from work adorned in her dirty work clothes. Slipping off the shoes to reveal those perfect sweaty feet. I walked towards the front door, My 2 foot tall body allowing me to only move at what seemed like a snails pace. I made it to the front door area And knelt beside the large shoes. I grabbed the large footwear in my small hands and brought the shoes closer to my awaiting nose. Inspecting the Dirty shoes I took in all of its details with my eyes. I did not notice that I was starting to sway left and right as the alcohol reached its peak in my system. I continued to look at the dirty insole of her work shoes feeling more aroused then ever as I peered into them. The dark imprint of her heavy heel in the section closest to my face with the dirty toe prints deep within the toe section. I was fully enamored with the smell dancing into my nose now more intense then before. I soon felt my drunken self take hold. Like a war within, only me losing this time.

 

'Not good'

 

Oh this is perfect'

 

I soon felt my sane self slipping into obscurity as my body felt like it was in auto pilot. I was watching first person as my drunken self stood still holding the used footware. The shoe feeling heavy in my hand as I made my way to the nearby stairs. Swaying left and right I moved upstairs quickly to witness my next acts. I took the ripe shoe into my room closing the door behind me. I stumbled to my bed to my dismay and took off all my small clothing. Taking my cock in hand I began to fap over the smell of the shoe before me. My eyes locked onto the winding imprint of her arch that really showed how high her arches were. I continued with fevered delight nearing climax. Even after all the sexual encounters of today I manged to cum quickly to the ground in dirt from her feet. All the smells of her shoe continued to assault my nose as I grunted in pure bliss.

 

'Got me again'

 

'Its just what you wanted is all'

 

The all too familiar feeling of shrinking heat waves blended with my current warm state from the alcohol. My body just stayed locked in position with the shoe still in my nose. It seemed as if the alcohols effects overrode the shrinking 'Passing out'. My body began to move once more, taking me back down the stairs. I replaced the footwear where they once rested, Now turning my body to my bean bag chair. I clambered up onto the chair noticing the shrinking taking effect now. My legs started to retract and shrink closer to me, I lifted my hands nothing them getting smaller as well. It was a strange feeling of my personal perspective still seemingly correct despite the growing of my chair. I reached for my now enormous controller which used to fit into one hand comfortably. Fitting my over sized headset on, I faced that I was no longer a normal person. I was a sub-human now, making me so very dependent on the one person in my life who can provide, Steph.

 

I booted up my xbox and started to attempt to game. The large controller caused me to have to really work for each movement of my hands. The hands meant to serve Steph. I gamed to pass the time really. My drunken stupor really making me a terrible player but I continued despite my preformance.

 

'Well I know you aren't good at video games!'

 

'Its just a time killer, Nothing actually physically rewarding, I am effectively fast forwarding time with a menial task.'

 

Soon the time had passed long enough that I figured Steph might return. I looked at the clock on my game menu revealing it was almost 11pm. I shut down my console and slide from my comfy spot to the floor.

 

'Get me back in the game. You need me'

 

'Okay, Okay your show tonight'

 

I made my way back to the kitchen seeing the now larger then life bottle still on the floor where I left it. I picked up the half empty bottle and poured with as much might as I could muster. Holding the bottle with intent I filled another shot. Drinking again this time without any hesitation of my goal, to get drunk. I downed the shot and then quickly another, now the inebriation taking hold much faster as I still had a buzz. I stood up and saw a stool in my close proximity. I slide the stool over until it was just where I needed to replace the bottle. Replacing the bottle and shot glass like a sly devil; I slid the stool to its original spot.

 

'Game time simp'

 

I turned back to the living room now noting that I had forgotten my clothes. I walked to the steps feeling the room start to spin as I approached. Each step felt like a huge shelf that I really had to work to make it up. Entering my room I grabbed the kid sized clothes Steph had gotten me a little while back. I had not thought I would need these so soon but alas here we are. I slipped into the comfortable clothing as I thought back to Steph's 'Surprise'. What could she be cooking up this time, maybe some after dancing foot worship? Some ass kissing? (literally). My body felt the warm waves of intoxication now putting me back into auto pilot. I watched intently as my body moved to make the easier decent of the stairs. Not being completely in control really made me feel more calm then anything. Each movement seeming like a foreign language to my senses. I soon was at the bottom of the stairs looking at the seemingly impossible room. I moved toward the kitchen and made my way to where the cleaner and rags were under the sink. Retrieving the large cleaning supplies I returned to Stephs used work shoes. Kneeling at them I started to wet the rag with the detergent and began cleaning the outside of them. The black vans covered in scrapes and blemished mixed with dirt started to shine once more on the rubber sole. I worked diligently to complete my task and made it to the second shoe. While rubbing another tough dirty spot on the sole if her shoe I hear someone approach the door.

 

'Steph!'

 

My body did not stray from my task and waited my discovery. Soon the door handle twisted about as steph worked the lock. I could hear her giggling outside as she entered the house. Stephs immense form entered the room turning to look at me kneeling with her shoe in hand.

 

“Hey Caleb! Wow thanks for getting those clean for me! They were getting really bad on the outisde! Steph informed with a wink

 

“My, pleasure” I responded slightly sluring my words.

 

“Sounds like I wasn't the only one cutting loose” She stated looking down on my small form.

 

“I had a little drinky poo” I said with a laugh

 

Steph just looked at me and smiled while standing with the door still open. This seemed slightly off to me making me wonder why she didn't shut it immediately like so many nights before. I heard the sound of seemingly smaller foot steps approaching from outside the door. Before I could react there was a smaller then Steph form appearing beside Stephs dominating form.

 

'Holy shit'

 

I focused on the small figure with my hands still holding onto the footwear.

 

'It cant be'

 

Steph looked down at the smaller form looking about half her height in heels.

 

It's another woman, but she must have the virus too!

 

“Well damn there goes my dramatic surprise reveal.” Steph said with an eye roll.

 

I Focused on the smaller woman peering at her face, the soft features, It was Rachel!

 

I knew Rachel from years back when we used to hangout all the time and tear up the town just as friends. I had always fantasized about hooking up with her but never wanted to ruin our friendship. She looked beautiful as ever, her olive skin and black hair always went well together. Rachel looked at me with her brown eye's that now grew to the size of small saucers.

 

“Looks like you have him well trained” Rachel said with a giggle.

 

This did not phase my drunken self as I kept the footwear in hand.

 

“Oh he loves my feet, always tending to them for me.” Steph said with a twist of her foot to show it off in her revealing heels.

 

“That is so awesome” Rachel replied as if I couldn't hear.

 

“Well here is your surprise little man! Rachel's boyfriend kicked her out after she shrunk and we work together so I figured why not take her in!” Steph informed

 

“That was kind of you Steph” I praised

 

“Isn't she the best!” Rachel exclaimed

 

“Oh she is” I replied with some more slurring

 

'See Ol'Boy its almost like I can tell when I need to be in control'

 

'Yeah, Yeah, Keep gloating'

 

Steph let Rachel enter the house and closed the door behind her. Rachel approached my small form still kneeling at Steph's shoes She was twice my height making me feel a little less small.

 

You have a knack for this” Rachel said inspecting the other shoe I had just finished.

 

“Thank you” I replied still feeling very drunk on alcohol and arousal. Rachel had on actual small clothes that looked like she most likely ordered them in preparation for her own shrinking. To actually have the clear thought to do that instead of worshiping some feet. Maybe I was giving up entirely, I never even thought of the little things like that, I just wore what Steph provided, hell she could make me a poncho out of her worn socks and I would gladly wear it. I saw Rachel was wearing some small version of blue Toms that she must have guessed might fit when she shrunk. She was wearing some ripped form fitting jeans with them accentuating her features and wide hips. Rachel had a pink top on that revealed her DD's seeming so large at my current position. I watched Rachel place her hands on her hips and slip one of the Toms from her foot. She revealed her olive skinned foot lifting it upward so that I could see the sweaty sole of her foot.

 

“Why don't you try these out?” Rachel asked

 

“Oh, I would love that” I replied with a slurry lustful tone

 

'Get ready simp, its on'