- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

*Pov you are reading this story*

You feel a tap on your shoulder

"Oh hey there, didnt mean to startle you, But thanks for reading, We have come so far"

*You, Most likely staring in disbelief I am in your private space*

"Oh yeah, dont mind me, just dropping by to say i appreciate you! Hope you enjoy this tale as much as i do writing it!"

*I dissapear in a black fog like dracula*

 

 

Chapter 16

“Size Play”

 

Without any more pause I followed the two pairs of feet padding their way down the hallway to the second floor steps. My one foot tall stature made this take much more time then I expected. Now my travels will be limited around this house! Think of that, a damn stair case can now become an impassible obstacle. Something I could traverse before so easily could now become my greatest adversary! Oh how the mighty have fallen, my tall body was no more, here I am imprisoned in my fantasy in this small body, no choice but to live it to the fullest now!

 

Standing at the top of the stairs now I really saw the spectacle that they are to me. Expanding for what seemed only like descending roof tops, I had my work cut out for me. The sound of the women below me could be heard faintly in the distance as I calculated my future labors.

 

“Well here goes nothing”

 

To my benefit the stairs were carpet covered so it made for a sliding down motion to be comfortably achievable. I sat on the edge of the top stairs carpet and used my arms to slide down the first step.

 

PLOP!

 

I successfully landed on my feet with the carpet absorbing most of the shock!

“Perfect, now just a whole ass load more!”

I continued this same motion for the rest without fail. Reaching the bottom of the stairs I turned to look at my great decent! I felt a since of pride over come me as a mission accomplished, HA, Think I could be prideful of descending some ordinary stairs. Turning back into the cavern that is the living room I saw the girls in the kitchen.

 

“Well look who made it to the party!” Steph chuckle

“Yeah, those stairs were much more of an obstacle then I thought!” I replied

“Guess we will have to help our little man more now, Just getting around is proving more difficult for you” Steph stated

“That would be much appreciated” I thanked

While this conversation was occurring I was making my way across the living room to the kitchen. I took note that the girls were sitting at the table giving me full view of their exposed feet. Rachel's feet did not reach the floor but a quick glance over showed Stephs feet flat upon the floor. I now reached the kitchen and could no longer see the girls faces as I looked from the floor below only to see the underside of of table.

“Why don't you show us this appreciation so we can consider helping our dwindling roommate!” Steph said with a giggle while leaning past the table to meet my eyes.

 

Without further instruction I knew what she wanted, she wanted me to prostrate myself before my new owners, I no longer had a choice, I was property and it felt good to be owned. I crossed under the table to Stephs awaiting feet, her green toe nails reflecting light from the morning on them. I reached her enormous feet taking in the length and girth of each toe, the impossible size of them. Next was the smell permeating the air as her unwashed feet were now in reach of my olfactory senses. I knelt down infront of her toes making a wave of pleasure pass through my body, the thought of me so tiny at her feet was enough for me to pull pleasure from just this very encounter. I lowered myself to my hands and began kiss her toes, one after another I showed them the devotion they deserved. The sweat from the mornings activities now drying on her skin making the perfect blend of smell and heat. Leaning in I began kissing her magnificent toes. Each one emanated a noticeable amount of heat as I worked. I made my way across from pinky toe to pinky toe. I was now serving my purpose making sure my ruler's feet were worshiped.

 

“Thats my little man, Don't forget about Rachels feet now!” Steph giggled

 

Without reply I stood to my feet and turned to meet Rachel's feet. Due to her small size her feet did not reach to the floor from her seated position. I walked to her feet and met the top side of them as they were dangling. I was now eye level with her toes and began my worship. My lips met her toes taking in the slight smell of her unwashed feet. Feeling the horny hit my brain I kissed with renewed fever. Upon finishing kissing her toes I walked around her feet closer to her chair and focused on her soles. The soles of her feet displaying her shapely feet like a portrait of perfection. I began kissing and soon licking her slightly dirty sole. The taste of her feet drove me wild at this point, I couldn't fathom my current position. Her feet were so large compared to my small frame and still Steph was bigger yet. Licking her feet for a good five minutes I realized I was probably pushing my luck on the worship distribution.

 

“Now that is a good little man!” Rachel cooed from above.

 

“Ooo was he taking care of you well?” Steph questioned.

 

“Oh yes, I just got a full tongue bath on my soles, It was heavenly.” Rachel cooed again

“Sounds like our little man forgot about me” Steph pouted

I took that as my que to switch from Rachel's feet to Steph's. Walking towards her feet I saw the chair shift causing the floor to vibrate beneath me. Steph took a step away from the chair and I noticed her knees bending lowering her body towards the underside of the table. I was now met with Steph's large face. Not stopping my stride I continued towards her.

 

“There you are! Come here and lets continue this in the living room. I have some gaming to do.” Steph said with a commanding tone

 

“Sounds good to me!” I replied to the giantess before me

 

“Good, here let me help you.” Steph said while reaching her large hand towards me.

 

Steph's massive hand pretty much encompassed my whole abdomen as she gently lifted me off my feet. I was sure to wrap my arms around her fingers to help stabilize myself on this carnival ride. My stomach churned as I was whirled into the air while Steph stood tall. Steph held me about navel level as she crossed the expanse that was now the kitchen into the living room. This was much better now, traversing this much ground would take so long, I really need to take advantage of these free rides, especially if I get smaller...

Steph reached the couch quickly and lowered my small body to the coffee table in front of the couch. I was in heaven now looking up at the massive woman before me. Steph was looming above as she reached for the TV remote to get ready for her gaming sesh.

“I am certainly going to miss gaming!”

This is better then any game available Ol' Boy”

“I can second that, nothing like ACTUALLY having this view in front of you”

Now you get it, This is the best moments in your poor life”

“Ouchhh, that is a little harsh”

Just please your goddess's and you will be happier then ever”

 

My thoughts were cut short by the sight of Stephs legging encased legs flexed in front of me as she descended onto the couch. She took up the couch like a throne and lifted her legs up to prop her heels onto the coffee table top. Stephs massive soles were now displayed in front of me awaiting worship. Feeling giddy as ever I approached the massive soles that were close to being as tall as I am. I am currently still a few inches above her toes. I had a feeling my perspective would soon be lower into her sole soon enough. Taking in the view I could notice all the callouses and rough spots upon her soles from hours of working. I dropped to my knees before her soles. Next I heard the xbox fire up accompanied by the sound of her putting on her gaming headset. Looking past her right foot I met her gaze. Steph simply smiled and pointed towards her feet showing her tongue as she did so. I was now fueled to serve my goddess.

 

I could hear Rachel in the kitchen as I worked halfway through my task. My tongue dragging across her expansive sole cleaning dirt and sweat from her overworked soles. My brain was on overdrive as I worked to complete my task. I worked my tongue over the geography of her soles taking in all the different textures as I made progress on her left foot. New delight was found in hitting different tastes near where her toes met her sole. My olfactory senses adjusted to the smell of her feet now making the smell seem less present then before. I wondered if this smell would imprint on me, making her scent will seem less and less harsh as the days pass.

 

Rachel entered the room from the kitchen, I noticed she was carrying what looked like a plate of food.

 

“Hope you worked up an appetite!” Rachel giggled now looking down at me as I worked on Stephs feet.

 

“Oh I am starving by now, Thank you!” I replied thankfully

 

“Well here you go little man, enjoy!” Rachel replied with delight.

 

Rachel placed the plate on the coffee table and awaited my approach.

 

I left the warmth of Stephs feet to approach the plate provided for me. I looked at the lovely smelling small portion of eggs and a strip of bacon. I immediately dove into the plate loving every second of stuffing my face. I had almost forgotten I needed to eat still, guess I cant live on toe jam alone HA. In my peripheral vision I could make out the blurry image of Rachel taking a seat on the couch next to Stephs immense form. I was in heaven, Fed, cared for, and getting to indulge in my fetish, I really felt ontop of the world despite technically being at the bottom of it. I quickly finished my small but large to me portion of breakfast food and turned to face the goddesses before me.

 

Now your thoughts match reality”

“Well what else am I supposed to call them??”

Women, maybe, people? You low brow heathen”

“Doesn't seem suitable at my current position, I mean come on! Just look at them!”

Just making sure you are genuine there Ol' Boy”

“Ehhh, well played”

Regaining my focus I returned to Stephs feet to continue my pampering. Shortly after returning to my task Steph made an announcement to the room.

“I forgot I have to work today, I'm getting off at the same time as Chase today so we will be home late today.” Steph announced

 

“Ok girl! Hopefully its not too bad of a shift for you!” Rachel replied with a chipper tone

 

“Same here! Hopefully it will be a nice easy shift!” Steph replied

 

“Well atleast you get to work with Chase this shift” Rachel said

 

“This is true, certainly makes it a lot better!” Steph said with a smile looking at rachel

 

“Soon enough Caleb, I will be able to take you with me to work!” Steph cooed while moving her feet enough to see me below them on the coffee table.

 

Looking up her lengthy legs to her abdomen then lovely face I composed myself to respond.

 

“Now that would be fun, Would be nice to get out of the house for a bit!” I replied feeling half scared and half aroused at my own response.

 

“Now that's my little man! My personal little foot accessory!” Steph cheered

 

“Sounds great to me” I said putting on a genuine smile.

 

“Alright gang, I will see you all soon!” Steph stated standing up to leave the room.

 

The speed in which she could move still startled me as Steph withdrew her soles and proceeded to stand up in front of the coffee table. Stephs massive legs creating a view of beauty infront of me as she took a massive (to me) Steph and exited the room. I watched her massive ass jiggle as she left. Stuck in a small trance I barely noticed Rachel moving to my right, She was repositioning herself to take advantage of my current location. Rachel left the couch and stood next to the coffee table now consuming my view as she was close to two feet taller then it. I now stood about breast height with Rachel, Which made me feel a bit uneasy like I was about to insult her by only being able to look her tits dead on.

 

“Why don't we have some fun Caleb, I am intrigued to see if you can still shrink some more!” Rachel said with a devilish grin

 

“Ohhhhh Boy”

Ohhhhh Yes”