- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Back again! Lets dive on in!

 

Chapter 17

“Diminished”

*WARNING: Male Content*

 

Rachel was in prime position to take advantage if my small form, I really didnt see this side of her coming. I thought she might sympathize with me more being small herself. Her last words lingering in my mind like a fog. 'Why don't we have some fun Caleb?' These words were the ones that showed her true intentions once I met her eyes. The desire, the need to feel bigger I suppose in the end, I could be an inch tall and make her feet the almost equal giantess to Steph. This thought actually aroused me, Rachel using me at my expense to fulfill her desires to be bigger, and absolutely more powerful then one person in the house. My mind raced at these thoughts as she stared me down. I don't know if I ready to descend further into my fetish like this, it is all too real. Rachel's eyes though were painting a different picture in my mind.

 

“Hey there Caleb, Lost in your thoughts? You havent moved an inch since I spoke.” Rachel stated cutting my racing thoughts off

 

“Oh... yeah sorry about that, you are just so big right now its still hard for me to comprehend.” I choked out

 

“I can understand that, when I shrunk it happened so fast, I didn't have time to do any planning, I was just boom instant half height and my boyfriend up and kicked me out shortly after. I called Steph then and here we are.” Rachel explained.

 

My mind slightly put at ease with Rachel opening up to me

 

“That is terrible Rachel, I am sorry you had to go through that, especially with your boyfriend just cutting you loose.” I said with genuine feeling.

 

“Yeah, I didn't even have time to grab my two pets I had found, hopefully they are doing alright.” Rachel pouted

 

“ Wow! That's even worse, I didn't know you had tiny people of your own! I am sure they miss you!” I said while trying to hide facial expressions of surprise.

 

“Well, I mean they probably didn't care for all the sex my man and I had over top of their cage when I was full size.” Rachel said with a smirk

 

Taken back from the comment, I did not see this coming, Rachel is turning out to be a lot like Steph, no wonder they get along so well.

 

“Well I am sure they would rather be with you still then your ex man” I replied kind of coming up blank on responses.


In all reality I was thinking about Rachel and her man and me in a cage under then as they fulfill their sexual desires for me to watch and enjoy.

 

“Ha, Yeah, he could be a dick most of the time. I have to say though, the idea of people being forced to watch as we enjoyed ourselves was so enjoyable, I miss those days, They were only an inch or tall too... I think you would look better that size” Rachel ended the last sentence with a giggle.

 

I was taken back at this statement, this was it, she wanted me comfortable before she pounced, I was done for, I can't run and my inner desires are racing thorough my body making me go into auto pilot.

 

“You... Think so?” I weakly barely owning the words I stammered

 

“Oh I think so, Why don't I help you get there?” Rachel commanded making the question rhetorical

 

I stood frozen still as Rachel undressed in front of me, her massive breasts falling free from her shirt giving me a full show. Rachel began climbing onto the coffee table making me feel smaller then before. Rachel was now on all fours facing me like a cat ready to swipe a mouse. Rachel looked at me with those hungry eyes once more and spoke.

 

“You know, my last two pets gave themselves to me willingly, The probably never imagined ending caged up at the foot of my bed where my man and I slept every night.”

 

Not knowing how to respond, I fell backwards as I tried to retreat from Rachel's dominating stature.

 

“They had to endure all of our nights of passion, right from the floor with no way to hide, we truly owned them, I can see that look in your eyes though, You actually want to be smaller don't you?” Rachel asked but I felt she already knew the answer.

 

“See, I can see it in your face, you cant even respond, You want this!” Rachel Stated loudly

 

“Yes, you are right.” I finally broke

 

“See, that wasn't so hard! Good boy!” Rachel quipped back

 

“I guess not...” I sheepishly returned

 

“Now why don't you just let me help you get there” Rachel said as she approached my form on the table.

 

I just stared, not able to speak anymore I let loose of my tense body and relaxed. Rachel above seemed to take that as the only Que she needed to begin making my fantasy a reality. Rachel moved her large body with ease and now removed her panties to become fully nude. I was still in shock, This whole ass goddess was about to rock my world and I was unable to do anything to resist. Rachel swung her feet around and began to work my manhood. She quickly made me rock hard and I knew it was futile to resist. Rachel leaned over and spit a, Huge to me, wad of spit onto my dick immediately rushing me with warmth and the feeling of lubrication. Rachel moved her one free foot to my face with expert agility. She pushed my face into the spot right under her toes and applied pressure making me trapped entirely under her feet. I began to inhale all the scent her toes were holding between them. My dick was now on the verge of being harder then ever before, At that same moment I felt sweet release. It must have been record time as she had only just begun working my manhood. Immediately the warm sensation washed over me and I knew what was coming next.

 

“I am not done with you yet Caleb” I heard from above slightly muffled from the foot engulfing my face.

 

The next moment I felt a similar motion continue on my deflating member. Rachel squeezed my manhood and began working it again. I was in another dimension of pleasure and sensitivity at this point. I had to to break free, this was too much, I don't even know if my heart and handle back to back like this. Rachel's toes made my member their muse as the brought it back to full attention. I tried to move her foot from my face but my post orgasm bliss made this effort 5x harder to even push. This wasn't unnoticed by Rachel who began applying more pressure to my face.

 

“No fighting little man, Just accept it, I am going to milk you dry” Rachel stated coldly.

 

I resisted no longer, only managed to squirm from the unbelievable feelings take over my system. Rachel worked me to near death, orgasm after orgasm and sending me into another realm. Her feet were getting larger by the minute now and I had no control anymore, I was at her total mercy now. The view of her toes now consuming all my vision as I finally blacked out from the stimulation.

Now we are getting somewhere, this is what we have been waiting for.”

“Ugh really, I still don't know whether to consider this the best or worst part of my life.”

Thats just the stupid side of you talking now”

“Blahh, Blah”

Just wait until you wake up, now a true slave”

“Arghhh fuck man just let me die in peace.”

No dying for you on the menu today Ol' Boy.”

 

My eyes flickered open into the bright living room. I slowly regained my bearings as I noticed I was no longer on the coffee table. I was now at Rachel's towering feet, Now larger then I thought I could perceive. Rachel now clothed was sitting with her back against the couch with her feet outstretched towards me on the floor. She seemed distracted by some television show. Now truly took in how small I had become during my rest, I couldn't be more then a few inches tall, If I had to put a number on it, 3 inches... maybe? I tried to take this the best as I could while I walked towards Rachel's soles to alert her that I was awake. Rachel's soles moved ever so slightly as she absentmindedly moved them, I touched her massive sole feeling the new larger textures and surprising softness. The foot twitched and soon moved to the side like a giant vault door allowing my clear line of sight to Rachel's perfect face.

 

“Welcome back to the land of the living little Caleb, I must say you do look much better this size!” Rachel excitedly stated.

 

“As long as you think so... What time is it?” I asked groggily

“Oh you slept all day after that excitement, I would say its almost time for Steph and Chase to come home, Hope you are ready!”

“Ready for what?' I replied with a look of surprise.

 

Rachel looked at me with those devilish eyes again.

 

“Oh you know, for the show that I am sure you will have to witness, That is unless, You beg me ever so nicely to go upstairs with me...” Rachel responded trailing off at the end of her demand.

 

I had no choice, I had to at least try and keep my dignity a little longer as much as I wanted to deny it. Without fail I prostrated myself before Rachel's right foot and began to bow down.

 

“Yes Rachel!” I shouted as I bowed and kissed her sole.

 

“Mmmmmm Now thats a good little man” Rachel cooed. “Make your goddess happy and she shall reward you”

 

I didn't miss a beat and I continued bowing and kissing each time I rose. I had reached an all time low, I was now showing my devotion in weak attempts to please this titanic woman. I kissed and then began licking hoping this would bring me some fortune.

 

“There we go, now you know your place in the presence of a goddess.” Rachel cooed as I continued.

 

Not long into the worship session Rachel suddenly retracted her feet leaving me on my knees still hoping to please so at least a shred of making it out of this living room.

 

“You did so well Caleb, I think you are shaping up to be Steph's little treasure. Rachel said while rising to her full height. “Now it is time for your reward, Have fun little man!”

 

On that last sentence she pivoted her massive body and began leaving the room. I could only watch in amazement that my reward was now to be left at the mercy of my other two roommates. I was duped and in such a state of shock I could not even mutter a response, Just accept my coming fate. The thuds of Rachel's feet faded as she climbed the stairs so easily upstairs... Something I could no longer do. I was now trapped on the ground floor with the only hope being my roommates who I did not want to see me at this moment. I just had this nagging feeling that Chase would only see me as a peeping tom and want to throw me to the curb which was not an option. I had to stay hidden... from at least him, Steph would probably be alright with my size change. I scanned the floor level that was my new vantage point and took notice of the fairly high living room side table that all the keys were usually left on. I looked at the large thick legs and thought of that being my best hiding spot to maybe get steph's attention while staying hidden when I needed to. It took what seemed forever but I made it to the large table legs which left the back two against the wall. I huddled against the one leg on the opposite side of the door and awaited my next act. I quickly nodded off to sleep.

 

CREAK

THUD

THUD

CRASH

 

These sounds vibrated my whole world as what I could only assume was Steph and Chase returning home. I peaked from my makeshift cover to look at the giants across the room. I could not ignore their towering forms as Chase and Steph slipped off their work shoes and other accessories to retreat upstairs. I figured this would avert me from danger as I could just hide down here still until dawn. Shortly after this thought I was proven wrong as I hear more commotion from upstairs then the sound of matching thuds coming from the stair case area. The floor under me vibrated at the two colossal forms made it to the landing of the stairs. I was in for a ride now.

 

“Its getting a little full here, I feel a little better coming down here” Chase confided in Steph as they walked to the couch

 

I could tell I was probably a little late to the conversation. I was now in the prime position to listen in.

 

“Yeah, you are right about that, At least we have some more privacy down here.” Steph replied

 

Replaying past events in my head I knew that she was lying, But why from Chase? She has to be playing it slow with him.

 

“Yes baby, I cant help but shake the thought though of Rachel with the tiny men she had... Did her and her man really have sex right in front of them? Chase asked inquisitively with what could be heard as curiosity.

 

“Yeah, Isn't that wild, I mean she did save them after all. She said it was pleasuring knowing tinies were watching her and him.” Steph informed in a calm tone.

 

“Just seems so odd, I don't know, just been thinking about it lately... I...”

 

“How about you think about this instead” Steph cut off Chase as I could only imagine from the back side of the couch she was enticing him with one of her many gorgeous features.

“Oh, Now that's all I can think about!” Chase laughed as I soon heard rustling from the couch.

 

All I could do was sit and listen to the two giants in the room began their night of pleasure. Slurping and sucking sounds soon filled the room. I continued to stay in cover not risking exposing my position. Soon the two stood to full glorious height showing their previously covered bodies. More thuds were all that my body could feel as the two worked themselves towards the side of the couch. Oh no, this was not good, they were taking advantage of the whole room. I looked up and noticed Chases manhood was fully erect as he followed Steph. Steph continued walking my direction. Each step towards me like a count down sounding with each Thud. Steph leaned up against the table and awaited chase to make it to her. Chase continued walking towards his lover, his shaft and balls swaying with each step. He collided with Steph causing the table to move while leaning into her. Chase was making out with Steph, His dick was against her pussy and was folded down towards the floor as he grinded into her. The shaft and balls fighting for space against the goddess above. I watched the two in awe as their sexual dance commenced. After some passionate kissing I saw Chase being pushed back by some immense tan hands. Steph knelt down with such grace it was almost unbelievable. Steph was now on her knees in front of her mans member and quickly took it into her mouth.

 

“Now is my chance” I snap reacted

 

I left the safety of the table leg to approach Steph's massive soles. I could see all the lint and dirt upon her feet fresh from work as she worked her mans cock. I reached her massively impossible sole of her right foot.

 

“I probably only have one shot at this so here goes nothing!”

I started kissing Steph's dirty toes hoping she would notice my small efforts. This carried on for almost thirty seconds before I saw in my peripheral vision an arm retreating behind the massive body in front of me. Steph landed her hand on the same foot that I was kissing, her finger worked her way down the sole of her foot to my position. Her finger jerked at what I had to imagine was a very faint touch to her. There was no break in the slurping above as her hand left me. Next the floor vibrated once more as Steph rose from her kneeling position making a popping sound as she left the cock of her lover. Steph kissed Chase then turned her whole body and now faced me. I was out in the open right below the view of the table. A huge smile formed on Steph's face as she winked at me and gripped the table edges with both hands. The table creaked this time as she assumed the position, She was ready to fuck her man right above me... just like Rachel.

 

Chase approached Steph's awaiting womanhood as he gripped one of her hips with his massive hand. Using the opposite hand and guided his still wet cock into Steph. I couldn't look away now, it was like a massive porno taking place right above me. Chase drove his lengthy throbbing member balls deem. Using both hands he pulled Steph's massive form into his own. Chase's balls were now slapping with each thud making a fairly loud noise repeating over and over. Steph was using her arms to keep the table far enough from her to continue watching me as she was pounded. My eyes had a full buffett, I could see her feet facing me, Her long toned legs reached upwards meeting her filled pussy. I admired her full breasts swaying with each thrust. Steph's eyes were now fixed on me as they continued. Time was moving slow as I saw a sheen of sweat develop on the two, Chases relaxed balls were now looking more tense and ready for release. I knew their session was almost over and perhaps my salvation was at hand.

BAM

Steph broke eye contact with me and allowed herself to be trusted up over the table with her face against the wall. With this movement she took a few steps closer now bringing me between her feet and directly under the action. I craned my neck up from her invading feet and fell straight on my ass as the sight.

Undeniably, I was in for a show.