- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

BACK AT IT AGAIN! But yeah, i planned to get this done last week but this chapter packs so much action i really needed more time to really finish it the way i wanted, HOPE YA'LL ENJOY IT! as always, drop a review. Might need some ideas moving forward as i dont want this to be too repetitive.

Chapter 18

“Diminished Twain”

*Warning Male Content*

Trapped.


I was trapped in my own body, I was frozen, this situation really blew my mind. Unprepared is the best word to describe the sight before me. The mountains of moving flesh all around and above me really had me feeling the lowest I have felt. Still staring at the show above I watched Chase increase his grip on Steph's hips as he continued to drive into her. Their bodies were glistening with perspiration as the primal fucking went on. I was mesmerized watching Chases large, tense balls ram against steph as his large member ran in and out of her. Chase emitted a large grumble and I watched has he gave one final thrust to ring in his climax. His balls and member pulsated as he came deep inside Steph following with another grunt and grumble. At least 6 pulses were noticeable to me as I watched. Both giants stayed above me as I saw their bodies start to relax, time was moving slow as Chase began to withdrawal his softening member. I could hear the faint sound of the retraction as the head of his cock exited, Steph's vagina was utterly wet from their intercourse, making what I saw next even more transfixing. Chases head was now in sight hanging above me returning to its soft state, White cum was now coating the head in danger of dripping off of his cock. Steph shifted as chase began stepping away from her. Instantly I noticed her vagina was also beginning to ooze Chases cum, my eyes darted back to Chases deflating member which now had a long string of cum struggling to hold fast.

SPLAT

The cum dribble from Chases cock landed right behind me as he took another step back. The jiggling of his sack and cock let the cum shake loose and fall. Averting that unwanted shower turned my attention back to Steph who was turning around above me to lean her plump ass against the table. Her pussy still in sight yielding a view of its contents getting ready to let loose as well. Steph's movements caused the thick cum to shake loose and start to drip. I watched in horror as I was still on my ass as the droplets began to let loose and fall to the floor right where I was sitting. I quickly tried to roll as I tried to avoid the incoming droplets.


SPLAT

SPLAT

SPLAT


Three droplets his the floor with a louder sound then expected. My roll had failed... I rolled right into one of the raining cum drops. I was drenched in Chases pungent cum leaving me feeling warm yet defiled. Of course the immediate thought hit my brain, “At least it was inside my goddess first”

I had hit a new low, I was now impeded by something so small a few droplets of cum. I felt slow, and sticky, the substance rapidly cooling me as it was loosing heat fast. The feeling of the cold was now coming on fast and I knew I did not want to sleep downstairs like this. I returned my focus to the two lumbering masses, Chase stepped forward again meeting Steph with a passionate kiss, I took this as a sign to make my move to hopefully find refuge with steph. I stood up weakly with the new weight of the accompanying goo. I ran to steph's nearby foot, her impossibly large foot showing signs of after work dirt. Her foot had a small ring of dirt above the ball and heel of her foot showing the labors of her day. The smell hit me next as I figured she had not showered before work today. Her tan foot now seeming like an impossible object to me as I made it to her toes. Chases foot was behind me as I climbed her big toe in hopes to catch a ride unnoticed. Steph twitched her foot at my touch which seemed a lot more like a confirmation of my presence then coincidence. I crawled to the crevice between her big and second toe hoping this was enough to ensure my ride. I Grabbed hold of her second toe and held on for dear life as I heard the two giants finish their make out session. The world around me shook as chase turned and walked away to the couch.


“damn babe that was so hot, you were so wet!” Chase boomed from infront of the TV area.


Steph giggled at his comment and then looked down at my tiny form latched onto her toe.


“What can I say babe, I just love the way you fuck me!” Steph said with a chipper tone as she turned her attention from me to the living room.


“Well you have a knack for always turning me on!” Chase replied while slipping on some sweatpants.


“All for you baby, I cant get enough of you!” Steph said with a large smile.


On her last sentence she began walking towards the living room. Steph entered the area in front of the TV and snagged up her discarded clothing. I held fast to her toe as I was moved at what seemed like Mach 2 speeds. The world in front of me blurring with each step, I used all my strength to stay latched on. Luckily the cum on my body was drying causing me to be somewhat glued to Steph's toe. Less strength was required to hold myself on now. The journey across the house to the steps seemed to take forever, Stephs smell from between her toes taking over all my senses. I was actually enjoying this in a way. Stuck fast to her toe as the giants retreated to their bedrooms. The loud thuds of the hardwood floor were replaced by softer thuds as Steph ascended the stairs encased in carpet. I focused on Stephs tan toes and they entered their room. I had no idea what the plan was now, I was so small I felt I had no control over the situation. I could no longer just run across the room in a timely manor. My only option was to see what Steph wanted to do with me now. Chase entered the bathroom and started to get ready for bed leaving Steph and I alone for a moment. Steph extended out her right foot that I was attached to and met my gaze as I turned to look at her. Steph smiled at me and covered her mouth with a hand as a smile creeped across her face. Not wanting to alert chase to my presence she mouthed the words, “You are staying with me” then winked, Sealing my fate as her little foot accessory for the night. Steph then approached her bed and carefully slid under the covers making sure I was staying stuck fast to her toe. I was blanketed in complete darkness now as her feet stretched and reached the end of their journey. The smell of her feet were trapped now, I felt surrounded by her, completely stuck at her mercy. I figured this was as good a place as any to sleep for the night, I mean after all her feet really do smell divine. My own manhood was stirring at the thought of what just happened before I was trapped. The darkness lending the vision of my gigantic best friend railing out his girlfriend. I felt some form of comfort in knowing that I was still hidden away from Chase, I still really don't know how his reaction will be seeing me at this size. Hopefully I can stay hidden through the night to avoid detection from him, I am in a very dangerous position now however, I will be sharing a bed with him. I tried to calm by mind but I really had a bad feeling about my current situation. My symphony of thoughts were cut short by some movement on the bed, soon my world was vibrating and shaking as what I could only imagine was Chase getting into bed.

Now you are where you belong, below your masters always”

“You just really know how to ruin a moment dont you?”

I am just out here speaking the truth Ol' Boy, you of all people should know that!”

“Well, yes, but I dont need constant repeats about it”

Someone is sassy today, just know I am always right, I am your inner perv afterall”

“Gah, what a terrible word choice”

Its what you really, truly see yourself as. Don't forget that”

On that thought I snapped back to reality and noticed I could now release my grip on stephs toe. I let my self slide down the top of Stephs immese foot and land right on the top side of her ankle. It was almost like an amusement park ride. I was feeling a sense of giddyness at my new ability to make a ride out of another person. Well especially that person being Steph. I turned and slid myself off of the perch landing on my feet the mattress cushioned my fall. The darkness was all encompassing now, I say myself down and laid against Stephs heel. This seemed like the best place to spend the night, right in the thick fog that was Stephs foot smell. I soon drifted off to sleep.


WHOOSH


The sound of air was rushing around me, my world suddenly becoming very bright. This instantly put me in survival mode as I braced myself for what was to come. Fortunately for me the two giants were just waking and removing the covers from their body. My mind was put somewhat at ease as I watched from Stephs foot as she rolled her body to meet chases. Soon I was surrounded by feet on both sides, Chases gigantic feet were on my right and Stephs on the left. Their smell was intermingling in my area, I watched the two begin their morning routine.


“Damnit, he is ruining all the pure air!” I thought to myself


As this thought crossed my mind I witnessed Steph begin passionately kissing chase. Steph used her free arm to push on chases shoulder to roll him onto his back.


“Oh shit, here we go again”


Stephs foot nearest to me flexed displaying her high arch as she pushed herself to pivot ontop of Chase. I was now close to chases right foot as steph landed ontop of his hips causing the bed to shake. I walked past chases foot to get a view from between his legs. As expected his member was already stirring and beginning to harden. His large dick was rising to full glory as steph lightly bounced it between her ass cheeks. The view was incredible, I was transfixed, there might really be something wrong with me... my body once again goes into auto pilot. I walked between Chases pungent feet to make my way closer to Steph... and the action unfolding. Immense mountains that were Chases legs were on both sides of me now making me trapped with only one escape route. The giants continued as I made my approach, Chase was now sporting a full erection as Stephs large tan hand reached around to lend aim to the phallus. Steph lifter her massive body to accommodate entrance of his member. Steph moved with such grace now, lifting the member until it touched her hot awaiting pussy. I was now closer then ever, a good 20ft away in my perspective. I sat on my ass and watched as the show begun, I was really now lower then ever... and just accepting it. Steph broke the silence of the room with a loud moan as Chase entered her, her hand still providing aim as she gracefully took all of his length. I was in awe looking up to Stephs tan back as she began working up in down on the member making her blonde hair move and sway with her head motions. I couldn't help but start stroking my own dick to this, it was like real life porn to me now. Steph rode her man like it was her life's mission. I soon noticed the shaking of the bed as she worked. Chases balls were still hanging on the bed touching the sheets. His member moving above causing his sack to twitch every so often. The wet sound of sex took over the airwaves as Steph panted. I was now rock hard working myself like never before, all this arousal was going straight to my head, I just wanted to serve Steph, she was perfect in every way, she needed all the adoration I could provide. I was truly her slave now, there was no hope for my psyche now. The bed was shaking more now then ever before, Steph bounced with such force she was causing the bed to sink deeply with her movements. This meant that I was no longer safe where I was, it was too late once I realized this, I began to slide with no hope of gaining traction. I could only watch as I slid face up right against chases immense balls. This position was all too real now, I was dangerously close to the action. With each movement the balls encompassed me, I was now covered up to my waist by chases unyielding sack. The smell from yesterdays sex was still present along with what I could only imagine was good ol BO. I could only look upwards at his massive cock giving Steph all the pleasure she would desire. Steph lowered fully onto Chases cock and worked her hips on top of him, this pause in the action gave her time to reach a tan hand behind her and begin groping Chases balls. I was caught in the middle as she worked the massive hot sack, Her fingers took notice of my small frame trapped under her mans balls. The large fingers lifted me against Chases sack engulfing me in hot flesh, running out of air her fingers released me and the balls only to have them heavily land onto me again. Hoping she would take pity in my situation I was ignored as she withdrew her hand and began riding again. My world was now a shaking mess, I could only watch as steph rode again with renewed fervor. Chase responded to her new increased speed as she settled for working her ass on his cock and gyrating her hips. The heavy sack began tensing up as she continued. Lifting the heavy weight off me I still could not move, My body was so thrashed from being under the mass. I laid in my position accepting whatever fate lies ahead. Chases member was looking harder then ever as it glistened each time it was exposed to the light. Steph noticed her mans arousal and worked faster now, I was in awe of her stamina, she was giving chase no choice but to cum now. I heard a loud grunt from the distance and then the tensing of the sheets under chases legs.


“Here it comes”


Chase let out a symphony of noises as I watched from below his balls, I took in every detail of the orgam, his sack twitching repeatedly as his shaft throbbed with each pulsation. The thought of his load working its way from his huge balls all the way up through his penis right into Steph. I was so aroused at this point, all the smells, all the action, I was stuck in a trance. The two giants finished their session with passionate kissing, as they kissed I watched as Steph lifted herself slowly off of his member. White film was coating chases cock as it was exposed to the light, globs of cum were still left at the base of his cock slowly running their way down the shaft. Stephs massive vagina loomed above his cock and me now displaying its fresh contents. I watched as once again cum was dangerously close to dripping now.


SPLAT

SPLAT


Two globs of fresh cum dropped from the looming pussy directly onto chases balls. Luckily I didnt get caoted right away this time was all I could think. Steph moved to chases side as they continued their kissing. Chases sack had now relaxed pinning me once more.


“I should have moved when I had the chance...”


I looked up at the horizon that was the sack on top of me. I spotted the white cum now making its way down his balls, I was in danger of catching more cum. Oh great.


“Let me clean you up” Steph said to chase


Her words broke the silence of my lonely demise, I was in hopes of being saved!

Stephs perfect face came into view as I laid trapped by her boyfriends balls... my bestfriends balls. Steph immediately spotted me with her green eyes lighting up with what they had found. Stephs tan hand came into view as she guided the cock into her awaiting mouth. She lended me no aid as her face grew larger then ever taking in her boyfriends mass. I could feel her breaths from her nose like a dragon as she sucked the deflating member. I could only stare in admiration as she sucked the member clean. My situation had not improved however, Steph only winked at me as she took the girth of her lover leaving the cum still approaching my position. I watched the now two globs of cum pick up speed as they neared my exposed body. Steph lifted her mouth from the cock with a loud POP as she had cleaned all there was, except for the drops heading towards me. My world darkened as Stephs face raced from above to my position.


LICK


Steph to the rescue! I was saved, albeit for some cum soaked saliva on my body. I was only able to watch in awe as steph swooped in last minute to lick up the last drops of cum only to drip a tiny bit on me as she got the bulk of it. Strings of cum and saliva hung above still connecting to her lips. A tan hand came into view as she gently grabbed me and licked the balls once more as she discretely removed my small body from the dangers of being found. The hand moved me quickly as I figured she wanted me out of sight as quickly as possible. The hand brought me to the edge of the bed where she released me to slide down the covers hanging off the edge of the bed. I slid until I landed right on the heel section of her slippers. I was saved... for now...