- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This will be a slow size change story but once things get rolling i hope everyone enjoys it. feel free to leave any feed back! Hopefully my writing isnt too jumbled

 

Chapter 2

I was awoken again today by the sound of my roommates frivolously pounding into each other again. I laid in by bed and listed to the loud moaning of Steph and the finally reached a timely orgasm which seemed to be in-tune with one another. Chase promptly left for work after their morning intercourse which left Steph and I alone together once again. I came down the stairs to see Steph already lounging on the couch and flipping through the channels on the TV. Laying with her feet facing my bean bag chair she turned her head to look at me as she heard my steps.

 

“Good morning Caleb” Steph said with a post sex glow about her.

 

“Morning Steph.” I replied and I made my way to the kitchen.

 

“Hopefully we didn't wake you up this morning” Steph said with a chuckle.

 

“Oh I am getting used to it at this point” I choked out taken back by her bluntness.

'Man she hasn't said that to me yet!' I thought to myself

'Shes actually acknowledging that I can probably hear them every morning...'

 

“HA, Sorry, figured you would hear but hey, we have our needs.” Steph said with a chuckle

 

“Its alright, I don't want to cause you guys any more inconvenience then I already have, I have enough pillows to cover these ears if it gets to be too much!” I exclaimed while laughing to hopefully ease the awkwardness of discussing my best friends sex life with his girlfriend.

 

I began opening a loaf of bread to begin making a sandwich for myself to start my day.

 

“Hey! Caleb you mind making me a sandwich too?” Steph asked from the other room out of view.

 

“Yeah I gotchu!” I said as I reached in the fridge for the rest of the sandwhich goodies.

I promptly made a sandwich for myself and Steph, plated them up and made my way over to my beanbag chair. I reached over her feet and handed her the plate

 

“Thank you! I could get used to this!” Steph said with a grin

Steph always had a sassy and playful side to her which I secretly loved, it made things a lot more interesting interacting with her. No one likes a stick in the mud after all. My favorite account of this was when she picked out a really great present for me one christmas and I was so elated that I told them both how amazing they were and Steph immediately said “I picked that one out and don't forget it” with a wink. It wasn't much but it made me see that she might just have a sassy side to her that she doesn't present normally.

 

Anyway... where was I... oh yeah we chillin' gaming again.

 

I sat in my bean bag chair secretly admiring the soles of Steph's feet while she ate the sandwich I made for her. Thing is I really thought Steph is very beautiful which made me more subservient to her requests which she seemed to have no problem with. Her tan long body with defined legs, shapely feet, C-Cup breasts, and pointed features and brilliantly white teeth. I really saw her as a goddess and I was ,merely lucky to be in her presence daily. I kept this side to myself and only told women that I really trusted in my life. Lately Steph was the only woman I was around anymore. I was suddenly knocked out of my focus gaming by a flying plate at my face.

“Yo! You could have just asked I would have gotten that for you!” I said removing my gaming headset.

 

“Sorry but I wanted to get your attention to show you whats on the news!!” Steph almost shouted looking past her feet at me.

 

“Ok, ok, whats so pressing?” I asked inquisitively

Steph pointed at the TV so I turned my focus to it

 

“Breaking news in Vaccine research!” A reporter began

 

“A new vaccine has just hit the market and available to all citizens free of charge, local facilities will have more information regarding the administration of the vaccine.” The reporter continued

 

“That's amazing! No more shrinking people! I'm going to find out more now! I cant wait to be Immunized!” Steph rejoiced

 

“Maybe life will go back to normal now, Do you want to come with me to get yours Caleb?” Steph asked looking past her feet again at me

 

“Nah I am good, you don't know what the long term effect's of something pushed through the process so fast.” I retorted trying to sound educated on the matter

Truth is a part of me wanted to contract the virus and end up at Stephs feet.

 

“Awww, are you sure? I wouldn't want you catching the virus and ending up tiny at these feet.” Steph replied while holding up her fingers to simulate a one inch height and wiggling her toes.

 

“As tantalizing as that sounds I will take my chances, besides its not like I am going out anywhere anyway.” I quipped back.

 

“Fineeee, I cant make you take it, so just stay healthy otherwise you will have to get new chores to do that may or may not benefit me more.” Steph said with a grin still looking past her feet now moving her eyes back and forth from mine to her outstretched feet.

 

“Yeah yeah, I will keep that in mind” I scoffed secretly wanting to be right there at her post sex feet licking every inch.

I returned to my video game as I fantasized about being Steph's devout servant, soon feeling a stirring in my loins. As I was gaming I saw on TV that the text lines said that the virus could still be carried by those immune and that all should be vaccinated to prevent accidental transference.