- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Well hello again, whoops! sorry for being MIA for a hot min but its been a busy Xmas for me! i wanted to get this chapter out now as i wont be able to write again till after the new year. Stay safe and enjoy yourself this year cause we all know how crazy this year has been, don't forget your self care!

“Goddess Couture”


Get yourself together Ol' Boy, You think all this hard work and you are just going to sleep all day??”


“What does it matter, We are outclassed, literally by everything, We are nothing...”


Really, Put down the drugs and listen to yourself. You think an ant ponders its existense? NO! The ant does what its programmed to do, LIVE!”


“What? Ants? What are you on about now, are you not seeing what I am seeing? IMPOSSIBLITIES”


Literally missed the whole point kiddo, Some optimism wont hurt you, I won't try and be sly about this, But you are pretty shaken right now but I need you to know I got your back. Just trust me.”


“Trust you? Nah you lost that privilege long ago when you coarsed me to sneak in Stephs room while her and chase were boink'n”


If I remember correctly, they were in the 69 position at that junction... That's beside the point though, Just look to me for guidance now, I am your best bet at keeping your sanity, as ass backwards as that sounds, But we can survive this! Think of the possibilities!”


My mind suddenly races through displaying a myriad of images, nothing was recognizable but still familiar, by the end of the visions I recollected little of what was seen. The theme was certainly from a tiny perspective, I think my subconscious was trying to convey some sort of dream message.


Did it work?”


“You mean that 240p remaster of a bugs life? That shit was whack”


Jokes, HA HA, You just wait, I am getting better by the day”


“Yeah, we need all the help we can get with your VHS tapes”


Fuck OFF”


“You first bud”


With that final inner comment I awake sitting up quickly, unfortunately hitting the round part of the table leg.

“You GREASY WOMBAT” I shouted to no one but myself

Rubbing my throbbing forehead I instantly thought of my dream, thinking back to the images, Giants everywhere, I had no escape, Just the instinct to survive. I started to see what the meaning was, A little late now but I have to keep on. My ultimate fantasy happens and I am going to not at least enjoy it despite the risks. This was an absolute decision with no retreat, I had to accept what I have done. My mind felt like a blossom of reality, finally owning my biggest decision to purposefully shrink myself to live out this fantasy. I guess this is what having a clear mind feels like, I have been trying to deny it this whole time, But I literally wanted this and made the situation happen, I didn't have to lick that spoon, But I did anyway and this is my fate. Rising to my feet I found myself feeling well rested and no longer hungry which was a delight. With a new pep in my step I took the first step of my enlightenment walk. Well I guess you could call it that... Look, I am owning this shit so watch out! My senses were back full fold, I was ready for this new world, Its going to be a hell of a ride.


The girls had retreated to the living room now, I made my way across the expanse of floor before me with more pep in my step. Immediately I took notice that Rachel was sitting on the floor against the couch with her ankles crossed. Steph was lazily draped over the couch high above from my perspective. My only option to make myself noticed was to go to Rachel, I decided my absence was probably noted at this point so I have some making up to do. Time to make a grand entrance! The shrunken slave has arrived!


“Oh hey there Caleb!” Rachel said to the room as I approached her.


Not missing a beat I gave her a small bow and then smiled as I turned to walk to her outstretched feet. I Looked at Rachel's perfect bare soles in front of me and spared no time walking into their soft yet rough texture. My small frame was no match for the impending soles of the reduced woman in front of me. I began my task, Worshiping the goddess.


“Now that is a good boy!” Rachel cooed from a distance


I knew my immediate servitude would be appreciated, These women control me but I still have a few cards I can pull out of this tiny sleeve.


“Hope you slept well little man, we were starting to get worried about you!” Rachel informed

I looked past her sole and realizing I problaby cant really be heard, I opted for hand signals. My lone hand shot out from the side of her sole and gave a “Thumbs up”


“I would say you are good to go now! That feels perfect, Keep it up!” Rachel replied to my signal


“Wait, Is Caleb awake? YAY! I thought he might not have survived last night... and this morning hehe” Steph chuckled

I continued my work on Rachel's soles, my focus now on them entirely. The swirls of her soles making endless art work filled with small specks of dirt and dust from the day being barefoot. The smell of her feet took over my senses making the smell seem less present. I couldn't help myself, I had to taste her feet, They were divine and I must serve them. My mind in full sexy overdrive lended no pause to my tongue as it darted out to meet the flesh. I dragged my tongue taking in the salty taste. Heaven was the world I was in, my depressive state seems so far gone now that I really was happy, Glad to take the advice of my ill advisor I continued


“Getting a taste too, I like that little man, you are putting in some work.” Rachel praised as she leaned deeper into the side of the couch.


“I think I am going to take Caleb out with us tonight, what do you think girl?” Steph asked


“That sounds like the perfect idea to me, How do you want to wear him out?” Rachel quizzed


“I was thinking about that and I think I have the perfect idea!” Steph replied


Well this situation has progressed quickly, from some devoted worship to a journey to the outside world! I couldn't lie to myself that I wasn't excited. I haven't left the house in what seems forever now, plus there is no way I could venture out on my own now, I was dependent on my new rulers. Not wanting to leave Rachel's feet I continued my efforts, I noticed Steph was moving somewhere in the distance. The thuds of her feet hitting the ground could be heard as she stood exposing her full goddess form for me to oogle. Steph took a step in our direction carefully landing her massive foot right behind me as she made her way around the couch. I turned to catch a look at her foot as she made her way, Her foot looked absolutely perfect as it supported her weight, The arch, her toes splayed ready to take her to her new direction. I cut my fan girling short to tend back to Rachel soles before me. My work was certainly not done here, I moved to Rachel's other heel and began my worship.


“Lucky you huh, You get to ride with Steph tonight, I know you cant get enough of her, Just out here obsessing over your friends girl.” Rachel said hoping to torment me


I was un-phased, this was my fantasy and I was going to live it out. I knew Rachel thought I could be easily degraded but she is going to have to try harder then that now.


“I mean, Who wouldn't though, She is hot as fuck” Rachel continued almost as if she was talking to herself.


My mind was one with my servitude. I was not going to be swayed into any other thought pattern, These goddess's owned me and I was meant for their pleasure and that means however they see fit.

Rachel continued to recline while I worked at her feet, since her other comments went without notice from me she just enjoyed the tiny man worshiping her. I had made my way as far up her heel as I could while Steph was gearing up. My focus on rachels heel I took in all the details, her firm heel was a monument to me, like a temple that can move at anytime, end my life or give it pleasure, not to mention the massive toes looming above me. Mid lick Rachel's heel was retracted from me. Standing in the expanse of the living room I felt naked, no cover, no hiding, just a mant out here to be plucked up. I felt an immediate sense of fear but I let it slip my mind, I had to get used to this, this is my life afterall and I am not in danger. I looked up to meet Rachel's gaze, Mesmerized by her large brown eyes even from a distance, our eyes locked and Rachel's large torso began to move over top of me. My eyes met her breasts as they loomed over me, I was encompassed by this beauty with no where to run, Rachel was my whole vision now with her shadow covering me now. Rachels face was directly over me, All I could do is stare at her as she pondered what she was going to do next. Rachel smiled from above, then she spoke


“Aww little caleb you look awfully dirty down there, its been awhile since you bathed hasnt it?”


Not knowing if she was serious or not I couldn't help but notice my BO was getting fairly intense, but she couldn't possibly see dirt on me at this stature could she?


Rachel continued her smile and then spoke again


“Why don't I help you clean up!”


Well atleast I wont smell myself anymore right? I instinctively reached both arms to the sky as somewhat of a motion for her to pick me up. Rachel did not move from her suspended position above me. Next she pursed her lips and I had an odd feeling take over me, like I was about to be swindled. A glob of spit extruded from her pursed lips and my eyes instantly met it. I was not ready for this. The glob let loose and was barreling towards me, Looking like a goon with my arms still above my head I quickly retracted them but it was to no avail. Her aim was on point as the glab splashed into my head taking me over with a minty smell and instant soaking feeling. The warm liquid ran over my entire body instantly covering me from head to toe. I immediately feel backwards and raised my hands to look at the sticky film enveloping my body.


“Better wash up little guy, Steph will be back soon” Rachel boomed from above


Rachel shifted backwards and then rose to her feet and thudded off into the living room. I was stranded on the floor coated in my tormentors spit. I figured I might as well heed her words and begin washing myself. Giving rachel some props for creativity for further demeaning me I started washing. Atleast the spit wasnt bad smelling and reall did smell strongly of mint, I needed this to regain some humanity. Using my hands I ran the slimy spit over my body scrubbing all my extremities to my best abilities making sure not to miss any spots, when a goddess gives you a blessing you must accept it. Five minutes or so passed and Rachel returned to my position. Showing a large grin on her face I knew she was loving the power over my tiny form. She held a tissue in her hand for my benefit, she stood high above me with her feet planted right in front of me showing her perfect toes.


“Why don't you ask me nicely for this tissue so you can finish getting ready for steph!” Rachel commanded from above.


Instantly I left the puddle of spit I was in to meet her toes, I dropped to my knees and began kissing each toe passionately in hopes to receive my prize. Rachel giggled high above me letting me know I must be doing a good job at worshiping her. I was ready for her blessings.


“Now thats a good boy, know your place.” Rachel stated

I could tell the shadows were shifting around me and next a paper texture enveloped me and her toes. I grabbed hold of the tissue and make quick work of toweling myself off. I was feeling much more refreshed now and ready to take on the adventure ahead, Once I was done Rachel splayed her toes for me to deposit the tissue. I placed the slightly crumpled tissue in between her big and second toes for her to take. Rachel lifted foot and it soared over me, turning to meet her foots landing I saw her land right on the puddle of spit and clean it up almost instantly. She bent and plucked the tissue from her toes and tossed it into the nearby trashcan. I was in awe at her ability to do so much despite her reduced size. Rachel turned and met my gaze once more.


“Look at you! All ready to go now!” Rachel quipped.


I lifted both arms and gave her a thumbs up from both hands. My message was well received and right on time we both heard steph booming from the stairs. Steph made record time and I turned to meet her approaching from behind the couch.


“There is my little caleb!” Steph aid cheerfully


“Yes he is, I gave him a bath for our outing too!” Rachel gleefully informed


“Perfect girl! Thank you, I hope you are ready caleb, I think you will enjoy your riding spot” Steph informed.


I looked to stephs feet now infront of me, she was wearing gladiator style sandals that had more straps then a BDSM dungeon. The encased her thick calves pulling just tight enough to leave small indentations, they were fit for a goddess like her. I immediately ran to her enormous toes next and then looked directly up to her face which was obscured by her breasts. Steph bent slightly to meet my gaze.


“If you climb up the right sandal you will see some straps just your size to fit yourself into!” Steph said with a huge smile.


I clambered to the top of her right foot taking notice of the small straps right above her ankle. The straps made for an easy climb and I quickly found my resting spot.


“Hope you like it, I made the straps myself and figured they would be perfect for you to fit in and they match the leather of the sandals so less noticeable.” Steph exclaimed resting her hands on her hips


It took me a minute to figure out how her system of straps worked but soon I found myself fully secured to the front of her sandal and ready to ride. Each of my arms and legs had straps around them making me feel secure yet still free enough not to cut off circulation, they kept my form pretty much nice and tight so I wasn't all spread out. I was ready for a night out with the girls.


“Hope you are ready for some fun caleb! Your first big outing!” Steph said with a giggle.