- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

just a little chapter i was able to sneak in during the break

“Evening Escapades”


Impressed was the first word that came to mind when I peered at my restraints holding me fast to Steph's enormous shin. The position afforded me an nice elevated perch to see the surrounding area, I was slightly relieved to feel a little bit taller for once. Steph even splurged on using leather bindings which made for a nice comfortable spot to stay safe. Steph was waiting on the couch for Rachel to get ready, I was attached to her sandal still but with my world now facing the ceiling as Steph had her legs draped over the couch. Warmth from Steph's leg was making me feel nice and cozy, this spot was really phenomenal as I not only had a good view at standing but I had my own little heater system. I am sure Steph never even thought of this benefit but man it was nice. Steph was playing on her phone leaving me to just lay and enjoy the view of the ceiling, soon the silence of the house was broken with footsteps on the stairs.


“I'm all ready girl!” Rachel cheered as she approached Stephs suspended feet.


Rachel was tall enough to see the tops of Stephs legs and immediately locked eyes with me, Her eyes lit up at the sight of my small form. I knew she was loving this new position for me, A little accessory. I did not put much thought into how Rachel was now acting towards me, Even though she just gave me a spit bath I was still thankful to have been given the chance to bathe.


I mean the sink was realllll close”

Oh well, If a goddess blesses you, you must accept it...

You are on the right path now Ol. Boy.”

I must serve, why else would I be alive... like a moth to a flame...

Damn, you are further gone then I thought”

Worship, Praise, Reward, Serve again

Shit--”


My mind was in a state of limbo, every thing seemed to slow down, my reality was warped. Almost like I just ingested a hallucinogenic and the trip was about to start. Rachel's dominating smile was looming above my spiraling blurry vision. Colors changed warping the white of her teeth to match the kaleidoscope scope of colors spinning in my vision. As if a distant thunder was vibrating my entire being I could only imagine it was Rachel making a joke of my situation and her and Steph were laughing in unison. What was my life right now, was I dying? Was this purgatory? Am I about to start over before I lick the spoon? FUCK! My mind is loosing momentum fast, my motor skills long gone, what is... This.. Shiiiit...


Reality just disconnected, like pulling the plug in the middle of a TV show, my reality was gone. Black was all I had now, Such a weird feeling, Where am I? What is this... Emptiness. Is it possible that I am dead, I don't remember choking or anything before this. Too many questions and not any answers, There is no physical world for me to interact with, how am I to conclude any theories without any physical evidence?!! Some time passed and I noticed I started to get blips of my old sight, like seeing one second clips of my old reality, But it was new, I recognized nothing in front of me. Well I should say I was still in Steph's sandal, but the setting... the sea of legs and feet, it was more then I could imagine. Soon as a vision would appear it would be gone again. I started to keep track of them as they came back and left again. It seemed I was in a night club, still attached to Steph and just along for the ride. My thoughts continued to run, I was back in the darkness, I was thankful for my thought clarity though, this isn't like sleep where you close your eyes and you fast forward to morning. No, this was like having time still rolling slower then usual and you still being conscious with your thoughts, It is surreal. My life seemed to be so far away now, but none the less I concentrated, I wanted to take back over, I needed to get control... Control... Con..


GASP!


Light, sound, smell, it all flooded back so fast, I seemed to have jumped back to reality.

Well done, SO how does it feel?”


Feel what? There was nothing!


Now you know what I experience”


YOU?! That was you that knocked me out of my body?


Well yeah, I wanted to see if I could, and it was easier then I thought”


Taking advantage of me, seems more like the appropriate word


I will take my dues on that one, you are still easy to break, don't think you are so tough now Ol'Boy, and don't forget the show is still on...”


SHIT


I regained focus on my position, it looked like I was in a bathroom. I was still in my deluxe sandal perch and noticed Stephs massive feet below me. The stalls of the bathroom were high enough I could see various other women in the bathroom going about their business, only their shoes and ankles visible. I noted that I was still safe I rested easier. I was really worried that my alter self had hurled my body from the safety of Steph to go on a horny fueled adventure at the feet of all the women here.


Don't be silly, that isn't good for our health, remember Ol'Boy, if your story ends... mine does too.”


Wow, I can sure take solace in that.


I am serious, you think I want this end? No, we need to live as long as possible.”


Noted...


Steph finished up on the toilet and pulled her dress back down to cover herself, the shifting of her body making me feel so small. Her movements had the power to change my whole world and that did not go unnoticed. Steph flushed the toilet and walked from the stall to the sink to check her makeup and wash up. I passed another pair of feet adorned with toe rings showing through her open Birkenstock's. I was mesmerized by the Tiffany blue on her toes, I really liked that color on women's nails. As quickly as they appeared they were gone, I was now facing the lower part of the bathroom wall as Steph prepared to return. Steph walked back to the party with me adorning her sandal, the music now was blaring and rumbling my entire being. I didn't know how I could withstand this loud ass music for an extended period of time, This whole situation was overwhelming being that I had been absent mentally for the beginning of the night. My mind thought towards what the goal of my alter ego taking control... what had he done, did he communicate with the girls? My memory of that time is non existent other then the darkness. Either way I will have to deal with anything that happens as long as I am driving this body of mine. Steph was walking causing my vision to be blurred with each powerful step, I could focus straight ahead but that was about it. I noticed she was headed straight for one table with a few sets of legs around them, I saw Rachel's smaller form next to a pair of legs that looked to belong to a male of normal height. Steph reached the table and stood with the group, Closer now to rachel I looked to the males legs who came closer to steph. The high top table obscured my view of anything above waist level. The shoes look a lot like chases work shoes, I think that is who this man is but I cant be one hundred percent sure. I looked back to Rachel's feet adorned in cute sandals that showed off her feet. She was wearing some basic foam bottom sandals that are black in color. My eyes drifted down to Steph's massive toes below me taking in the perfection of their curves and strength. The smell of liquor lingered in the air with the general smell of a bar, I knew this night would most likely turn towards a drunken mess, But I guess I am just along for the ride.


Some time had passed and the group was still hanging at the table. The only one to walk away from the table was man next to Steph which I could confirm now, was Chase, who returned shortly after with his delivery. Steph was shifting her weight back and forth on her feet as she stood enjoying her drink. Next I heard a louder then normal voice call out to Steph.


“Hey girl! Oh my god how are you!?” I heard above the music and general noise of the club


Steph turned to greet the stranger that was behind her. As she took the first step with my body following in suit she faced me right towards the approaching giant. The thud of Steph's other foot was noticed as it matched the foot next to me. I was presented to a pair of shapely legs adorned in tight jeans stretched over her form. Her waist was tight and let to her torso that was toned and defined showing a little of her mid-drift in her cut off T-shirt. This woman most certainly spent time in the gym, her physique showed it. Her defined chin and dirty blonde hair was a statement of her goddess hood. She was beautiful, most certainly someone I would be interested in if I wasn't the size of a rodent. I looked back to her feet, Clad in flat sandals with just a simple strap, her perfect toes were adorned with red nail polish. The ends of her nails nicely squared off making for a perfect pedicure. Her toes were flexing with each step as she approached, putting me in almost a trance like state, I almost felt like I was salivating, at least in my mind. Steph greeted the woman and they talked for a short bit but it was all drowned out by heavy bass of the music. I kept scanning the woman's body which was fairly close to Steph now, This gave me the perfect spot to admire her from head to toe. While I was gazing up at the goddess I saw her eyes meet mine as she tilted her head down. Her eyes locked with mine, almost making me freeze, the dark atmosphere of the club did afford me some cover down by the floor and I think she couldn't see I was watching her. Next the massive form bent her powerful legs to lower herself to get a better look at me. Her face was now closer affording me a view of her perfect features, I was enamored with her beauty, This woman was stunning. Her large green eyes scanned my body, I was most certainly seen. A smile crept across her face then she blew me a kiss displaying her plump lips perfectly. I smiled, I couldn't hide it, I felt an attraction to this stranger, there was a small spicy part of me wanting to detach from the sandal now just to try and reach her. Holding out I stood my ground and chose not to leave Steph, I just can't risk my life with a stranger.... yet. The colossal woman returned to her full height which seemed close to Steph's. I was obviously introduced at that moment, I did not have a chance to reciprocate but hopefully she thinks I was happy to see her. Steph turned back to the table returning my view to Rachel's smaller legs and chases large legs. The stranger has now joined the table as I noticed her feet in my peripheral vision next to Steph's. What did this night have in store for me next? At least I haven't missed much... have I?