- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Wing bang boom back at it! hope you all have been well! hope your new year is going well!

“The Escapade Continues”


Thunder, thunder is all I could really comprehend at this time, here I am strapped to Steph's sandal in the middle of a bustling club unable to hear a thing. Somehow though I found peace in it, the drowning noise that is, it made a sort of comfort barrier for me to clear my thoughts. I found peace in the madness that was the sea of legs around me. I watched different pairs of legs going past the table at random times. A pair of high heels here, some sandals, some birk's, and more and more. It was almost like a runway of women strutting by, some men were in the mix but I was too enamored by all the women around me to take notice. I noticed one sizable woman who had what looked to be a small person attached to the top of her middle toe, the tiny was big enough to cover the whole toe. As soon as I saw the tiny they were lifted away with another step. I guess my ride could be worse, I could be strapped to Steph's toe staring up her dress all night and not able to take in the scenery... although that idea was still arousing... Another pair of feet were delivered to my view, they were walking past the table, then stopped and approached the giants above me. This woman was very tan, rocking all sorts of colorful clothing, her neon thigh high socks that were actually a stirrup style sock leaving her heel and toes exposed. Her feet were clad in white foam flip flops with only the two joining white straps crossing the tops of her feet. I was too busy watching her white toe nail polish glow in the black lights to see the faint form of what looked to be tinies on her feet. Looks like I'm not the only one that is out on the town forsure. The giant neon goddess came up closer to the table and heard


“SHOTS!!!”


The giants above me all shouted in unison, This woman must be a shot girl, that explains the neon attire and interesting socks. Focusing on her legs again I scanned from her knee down to her toes. I spotted three different tinies trapped on this massive woman. The first one was secured in a discrete pocket on her shin that was woven into the colorful fabric. This looked to be a tiny woman from what I could see in the dark light. I offered a wave in her general direction. What a thought, this would be my first time interacting with someone who is as small as me. I continued to wave for a good 10 seconds until it was returned from the tiny woman. Just like neighbors on their morning commute, here we were, both tiny and at the same place right here, right now. Despite the pleasant thoughts, I still had a nagging reality that she can be ripped away with one step from her owner... owner, I guess that's what these giants are to us now. After trying to replicate pleasantries from a past life, I looked further down her shin to the top of her tanned foot to see a small man tied to her big toe, he was very small though, certainly ¾ of an inch or so. It was hard to make out his features from my elevated position. Unfortunately for him his owner opted to place his body in a X style with each limb drawn away from him with small bracelets. This made me ponder if he was being punished or if this mid-evil looking torture position was just a random thought of hers. Although at a distance he really just looks like a small “X” toe adornment. I felt for him but there was nothing I could do, and who knows, maybe he is finally with his dream girl... offering himself to her after shrinking... or that could just be what I did... I'm projecting, whoops. My eyes were not done yet checking her foot. I scanned her toes again and could make out what seemed to be remnants of a tiny under her massive right foot opposite of where the others were stowed. Small limbs and a smear of red is all I could see as she shifted her weight from one foot to the other. Her glistening tan skin looking flawless and smooth, To think these feet ended someones life. Who knows if they were trying to catch a ride with her or maybe a victim of this woman's anger. One could ponder the scenarios for hours but one thing is for certain, he was now a stain under a beautiful shot girl's toes. I could really go down the rabbit hole on thinking of how many tinies have already perished from being the victim of an unaware person. The scenarios could run like a wildfire in my mind. Pushing past the blast of thought waves I was content with eyeing up these beautiful feet, her toes perfectly proportioned to her feet. Her arches were shown just enough to display their tall curving figure. I loved some good curves to a woman's foot, and this girl reminded me a lot of Steph. The tanned skin was looking delicious in the dim light of the bar. I noticed a slight sheen on the tops of her toes, most likely from dealing out shots constantly all night. And to think of these tinies she just has along for the ride, I wonder how they all got mixed up in this woman's daily routine. The jewelry tiny and the cozy pocket tiny were most certainly placed on purpose but what about the one that was crushed? The massive woman shifted her weight from side to side, much like Steph was, at this point I was accustomed to the movements and didn't pay them much mind. Next I saw the unthinkable, from the darkness on the right of me, I saw a tiny man, must have been my size, running full bore into the dim light. I was transfixed, I hope this little guy doesn't get too close to these unsuspecting women! I watched intently as he slowed to a halt, catching his breath he put his hands on his knees and began to breath deeply. This was all fine and dandy except for the fact that he parked himself too close to the shot girls feet. His pale skin shining in the light, he seemed to be of average build and had a full head of hair, the color a bit obscured from the light however so a clear view was not afforded to me. I had to get this mans attention, here he was stark naked running on the floor of a club looking for refuge. Honestly his best refuge is seeking out a giant person to take him in. I would not want to tango with nature at this size, we need protection. I did the next thing that came to mind, I began shouting, as loud as I could despite the noise around me. I figured if there was any chance of him hearing me I had to at least try.


“HEYYYYY”

“OVER HERE DUDE!!!!”


I kept yelling these phrases at the small man, I felt like I was more of a squeak more then anything. After a few minutes of shouting that felt like forever to me, it worked! My voice must have been high pitched enough to offset the bass and noise in the place. The man shot a look in my direction, I am certain he doesn't expect me to be attached to a sandal right now. I was his head start to rise to meet my position, at this point I began waving both arms over my head like a mad man, I then signaled him to come here. Who would have thought my second interaction with a tiny would be like this, Instantly after meeting the first tiny here I am ushering one over to talk to me. Stephs massive foot was not ignored as he approached me, He walked between her feet. Surely this was a sight to behold for him, He craned his neck upwards at this point just to see me, the bulge of Stephs ankle was just about obscuring our line of sight.


“YO, You should be more careful man, what are you doing out here?” I asked with genuine curiosty.


“Im just trying to get out of here man!” The tiny figure shouted back


“You just about ran into that shot girl over there, I dont think you are going to fair too well out here!” I returned hoping to convince the man that his attempts might be futile.


The man broke his gaze with me to look in the direction that I was pointing, which was straight at the shot girls parked feet. I could almost make out a grimace as he peered at the white painted toes of the giantess. He returned to meet my eyes with a look of dread in them, Hopefully this cemented the picture in his mind.


“Look, your best bet of surviving is coming with me! You can catch a ride in one of these sandal straps, just be careful to spook Steph!” I yelled to the small man


“Ok man, I will see what I can do!” He replied still not looking convinced.


“Just stick to the straps of her sandal and you should be alright!” I warned


Through the dim light the man made his way to Steph's big toe where the one strap cascaded down to the sole of the sandal. He grabbed hold of the strap and began hiking himself up to the next webbing of straps. I took a moment to check on the shot girl in the background and she was shuffling her feet to the left and right as I imagined she was collecting cash at this point, within no time she turned one foot to the left and then proceeded to walk away. In my head I said goodbye to the small woman I had greeted, I hope her life isn't a hell hole, but one can only hope. Looking back to my new companion I watched him continue his climb, luckily he seemed able to keep solely to her straps making his climbing unnoticeable. Steph was still shifting her weight slightly from side to side, not enough movement to cause much alarm though. My new friend was climbed the last couple inches to meet me at my perch.


“Well hello there, finally able to meet on the same level!” I laughed


“You are telling me man, you got room in those restraints?” The man replied


“Well before you get too cozy, what is your name bud?” I asked still taking in the fact that this actually worked and he didn't die in the process


I was almost reluctant to learn his name, I don't want to be too invested in someone who might get crushed out of existence in a second.


“My name is Wallace, but you can just call me Wally... well that's at least what my friends called me before I shrank...” Wally replied dropping his head


Suspended from our position I knew I needed to get him in this restraint with me so he has a chance to survive if Steph decides to take off.


“Nice to meet you Wally, My name is Caleb, Now get yourself into these restraints with me before you fall!” I said raising my voice to make sure my concern was heard.


I pulled my right side from the leather restraints to allow Wally to grab onto and hold himself steady. Once he was secured by one arm and one leg we were hanging facing each other to allow us to talk face to face.



Wally was a decent looking guy, brown hair and light features, he seemed like a pretty normal guy to me, unfortunately caught in the middle of this shrinking pandemic. Wally was sporting a beard that seemed to be growing out, perhaps a marker of how long he has been tiny as there wouldnt be any way to trim it... feeling my own beard at the thought I remembered I havent been able to trim my own and it was now becoming more apparent.


“Can you believe you are the first person I have actually been able to make contact with since all this happened?” I said to Wally looking at his green eyes.


“I dont doubt it man, you are the first person I have ran into that isn't just running for his life or screaming in terror, mind just broken.” Wally replied


“I can understand how that would happen though, I have felt that feeling a few times before. This size can really bring down your morale.” I said with my voice showing my feelings.


“That is true, I cant think of any experience in my life which is quite like this, it can really be terrifying at times. I have had more near death experiences then I want to recall.” Wally explained


“Fortunately for me I have recently just reached this size and I have had some care takers along the way!” I said while patting Stephs shin


“ I can tell man, she has quite the set up for you he-” Wally was replying before Steph began to move her leg


“Looks like we are in for a ride! HANG ON!” I shouted to wally as Steph began to walk